Shemale in a Bar - Side Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that is deep." I said.

She smiled and replied, "Wait till I start moving."

I knew what she meant. If you play with yourself you can easily take a big dildo. But the difference is that there are you who are in control but here someone else is. And the rule is if you are a beginner that you play with a dildo larger than the cock which you will be fucked with. It is far less painful and a lot more enjoyable.

While girls switched gagging me on their cocks, Jada slowly started moving. Back and forward, back and forward she went, never pulling out completely. She then started increasing the pace as she was enjoying it more and more.

"You are a damn tight boy." she said then added, "Michelle you need to fuck him more often or we will have this problem every time we do this."

Michelle just smiled and replied, "I don't know if that is even possible. We have fun every day."

As Jada continued pounding my ass, Michelle moved behind her and stuck her cock against Jada's ass.

Jada didn't say anything but pushed back onto Michelle's hard dick.

She then moved forward and back, on forwarding motion fucking my ass and on the backward motion fucking her ass.

She moaned as she moved and quickened her pace even more. My cock was hard again and leaking precum like crazy.

We continued like this for a while then Jada stopped and pulled out her cock. My ass gapped and she looked at it saying, "That's a big gape, I could probably stick my whole hand in."

Michelle said, "Let's move to the bathroom for the finale."

They took off my restraints and we moved to the bathroom where they pushed me on my knees in the middle of them as they stroked their cocks.

Aubrey was the first that moved closer to my open mouth and started cumming all over my face and inside my mouth. Her balls held a huge load of thick cum inside and she probably spurted 5 or 6 shots of cum. I sucked and licked her cock clean.

When I was done Diamond came closer and shot her delicious cum right in my eyes, face, and mouth. She filled my mouth full with her cum and I swallowed it all before licking her cock.

Before I was done with Diamond's cock Jada and Michelle came forward and started shooting their cum all over me from both sides. They were spurting and spurting their thick and hot cum, until my face was plastered and I couldn't open my eyes as my face was all sticky from their cum. I used my hands to push it down in my mouth and eat it.

While I was still cleaning myself Monica stepped forward and because I was moving too much she grabbed my head and pushed her cock down my throat and she came when she was buried balls deep. I felt her balls twitching on my chin and her cock pulsing as it came wave after wave down my throat and directly to my stomach.

As she stopped cumming she pulled away and I gasped for air. Still not seeing anything I started to clean my face again with my hands when suddenly I felt a warm liquid on my face. I thought one of the girls went for some water to help me clean but I realized that the liquid was a squirt of it and not a splash.

Then one of them said, "Let us help you clean yourself." and another stream of water hit me than another, and another until all 5 girls were peeing on me. Some of it went in my eyes and nose and it stung. Some of it flowed in my mouth and I swallowed a mix of cum and pee. When they were done they went in the shower then outside toward the jacuzzi.

Michelle stayed with me and asked, with a worry "Are you ok hun? Was it too much?"

I just smiled and said, "Thank you for the gift love." and kissed her.

She kissed me back then motioned toward the shower and said, "When you are done come join us in the jacuzzi."

"Of course dear." I said on my way toward the shower.

When I came outside I saw them relaxing and lying or sitting around the jacuzzi.

I said, "Thank you girls for this. I will never forget this night."

Aubrey replied with a wink, "This night? This was just round 1 dear. A warmup. The night is still far from over"

We all smiled and I thought about possible outcomes.

It was a fantastic night, where we switched our roles every round, and we enjoyed it in every way possible. After the night they became my friends and we did a lot more wild things on several occasions after that.