Shemale in a Bar - Side Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes you are a good slut." She said and moving her hips forward and back.

She then suddenly pulled her cock out as the girl on the other side grabbed and turned my head to present me with her cock.

It was Monica and her cock was already rock hard and craving attention. It was about 9 inches long and medium thick with a red mushroom head. She was still holding my head as she pushed her hard cock in my mouth. She didn't go slow but shoved it in about three-quarters of the length.

I gagged and she just smiled and said, "If this is all you've got this will be a disappointment."

She then pulled back out and pushed in again. This time balls deep and my eyes started watering, but I didn't gag.

"That's better slut." was all she said and started going in and out with her throbbing cock.

I couldn't do anything or move away because I was still tied to the bed so I just wriggled as well as I could to get a good position for swallowing her cock.

She continued for a minute or two then pulled her cock out and said, "Diamond is waiting for you."

I turned my head to my right again and her cock was now at full mast at about 8.5 inches and medium thickness. She didn't hesitate and as soon as my mouth was turned against her she shoved her cock down my throat. Her balls slapped my chin and she grinned.

"It fits perfectly like he was made for a cock sleeve." she said and held her cock in my mouth until I started wriggling on the bed. She pulled out and I took few breaths of air then she started again.

This time she went slow and pushed balls deep again then pulled out and went in a bit faster. She continued this going faster and faster until she was face fucking me and my saliva was all over her cock, balls, and my face.

At that time I felt a hand on my cock and balls. I couldn't look who it was but at that time Michelle said, "We can't have you keep all the fun for yourself right babe?"

She started stroking my cock slowly and massaging my balls with the other hand.

Another person knelt beside my hips and the next moment I felt lips on my cock.

"I guess Jada is hungry." said Michelle and smiled.

She was sucking my dick and moving her tongue around my shaft. She pulled her mouth back and started licking it. Up, down and around she went as her tongue was caressing my cock.

Then I felt restrains on my changing so it was pulling my legs up until my as was almost lifted off the bed.

Dominica and Monica were still face fucking me as Michelle and Jada were focusing on my cock and balls. Then I felt a breath on my asshole as Aubrey moved closer to me. She stuck her tongue out and licked my asshole. Until now I didn't even notice that the anal plug was not inside my ass anymore.

I twitched and she smiled, then added, "We need to wet your hole a bit."

She glided her tongue up and down my perineum and my cock got even harder. She moved again to my hole and started licking around it, then up and down, and finally stuck her tongue in. I felt her wriggling it on the inside as she pushed it deeper. Because the plug stretched my ass she could stick her whole finger inside without a problem.

My emotions and feelings were reeling with all the stimulation I was receiving.

Monica climbed on top of my chest and said, "Let's see if you can take two at the same time."

She then pointed her cock against my mouth which was already taken by Diamond's cock.

Diamond pulled a bit back so only the head of her cock was inside and gave a nod to Monica, who used the opportunity and moved forward.

The very next moment my mouth was occupied with two cocks and girls smiled and started moving.

The sensation was totally new. As they couldn't move in the same rhythm it was even weirder. One cock in the other one out and the other way around. They were pushing their cock in as far as they could and my mouth was stretched to the limit.

I felt they were really enjoying the rubbing sensation as one or both of their cocks were leaking precum in my mouth and down my throat.

From time to time one of them pulled out her cock and the other one started throat fucking me.

Then while Aubrey was still tongue fucking my ass, other girls stopped.

Diamond and Monica moved away from my face and Jada came up and smacked me across the face with her half-flaccid cock. She rubbed it on my face while Diamond started caressing my balls and Monica went and played with Aubrey's ass and cock. I couldn't see Michelle so I focused on that big black cock on my face.

"Let's see if you are as good as Michelle says." Jada said.

I stuck my tongue out and started licking it. It was twitching and getting harder. When it came to full growth it was the biggest thing I ever saw. I was full 12 inches long, about 4 inches across at the base

And about 3-3.5 at the head. It was curved down so I was in the best position possible as she stuck it in my mouth. Thanks to the girls before I had my mouth stretched a bit so I could accommodate her cock without a problem until it reached the back of my mouth. She slowly pushed forward and my throat expanded to accept her big member. It was slow progress of ins and outs before I could take just half of her cock.

I always loved the feeling of Michelle's veiny cock, but this was something totally different. It was so big I could feel the blood pumping through her veins like rubbing your tongue hard on your upper palate. But the feelings were even more focused in the throat, where my throat squeezed her cock so I really felt every bump and twist. I don't know for other but for me, this is one of the best feeling ever-or so I thought at the time.

While Jada was slowly exploring the depths of my mouth, Michelle came back to the room and stepped over my cock. Then she slowly squatted and guided my cock in her ass.

"Mmmmm."

I moaned and Jada threw back her head as she enjoyed the vibrations down her shaft.

Diamond was now licking and sucking my balls, while Michelle slowly moved up and down my length. From time to time Diamond moved her tongue higher so she licked my shaft when Michelle pulled up then licked her ass when she went down. The pleasure from this is feeling something out of this world.

The next moment Aubrey stopped licking my ass and she knelt behind it and started rubbing her cock around my hole.

I moaned again.

She pushed forward and I felt her stiff cock slowly penetrating my ass. A second later the head was in and she groaned. Slowly she went all the way in, stopped, then pulled back but not all the way out. Then she thrust again, this time harder.

I didn't see her cock at the time but she kinda felt a bit small to what I was used to. Later I found she has a medium-thick and about 7.5 inches long dick.

But if she was "lacking" in the size department she compensated with her movements and stamina.

I must tell you that this is one of the top 5 best feelings for me. Being fucked in the ass stimulating the prostate, while someone is ridding you, another one licking your balls, and another one gagging you on her cock. Pure pleasure and excitement.

Monica came to bed, stepped up, and presented her cock to Michelle, who eagerly took it in the mouth while still ridding me.

Aubrey was still fucking me in earnest and she was giving everything in those thrusts. She pulled her cock out of my hole from time to time then, teased my hole a bit, then pushed it back in.

She went on for a while then she pulled out one last time and didn't reenter. She moved on the opposite side from Diamond and started sucking Michelle's cock.

Diamond took this chance so she stepped around me and positioned her behind my ass and I soon felt the tip of her hard, throbbing cock on my asshole.

She squeezed the head inside and released a satisfying, "AAAA, this is nice."

Then she pulled it out with a loud pop and added, "This will be fun."

She pushed back in again, going in about half-length, and back out again. She repeated this several times before she finally started fucking my ass. At first, she went half in, quarter out then as the time passed she started going all the way in and all the way out. She was longer and thicker than Aubrey so I felt her stretching my hole and her balls slapping against my butt. She slammed it in balls deep, wiggled a bit, and backed out at the same time as spreading my ass cheeks.

"That's a nice gape boy, but this is only the beginning." She said and stuffed her cock inside me again.

I was still gagging and deepthroating Jada's cock. This girl is hung like a horse.

She pulled out her cock and slapped me across the face with it.

She then moved a bit further up and said, "Suck my balls bitch and do it well, or I will force-feed you my whole cock."

I obeyed and sucked on them. I gave my all at caressing her balls, licking them, sucking on them, gently biting them. I employed every trick I had just to satisfy her or she would literally destroy my throat with her horse-sized dick.

"I will be back for that deepthroat later bitch." Jada said and moved away.

Michelle got up from my cock and came to my head and so did Aubrey, while Diamond was still pounding my ass, Monica replaced Michelle riding my cock and Jada went over to Diamond and started licking her ass.

"Are you ok babe?" Michelle asked.

I looked at her and smilingly replied, "Dreams do come, true dear, thank you."

She just nodded but I knew it meant a lot to her.

Aubrey turned my head toward her and stuck her dick down my throat. It was almost too easy taking it balls deep, thanks to Jada's big cock before her.

"Taste your ass on my cock slut." she said, then added, "Clean it thoroughly."

She fucked my mouth a few times then pulled out and motioned Michelle to join her.

Michelle was stroking her cock as she got closer and put the tip of her cock on my tongue. I licked it slowly around, kissing it here or there then opened my mouth and looked at her. She knew what do to and she pushed her cock in half length then slowly went further until her balls were resting on my chin. Then she withdrew her dick and shoved it back in and I was lost in getting face fucked again, and at the same time getting pounded in the ass and being ridden.

Monica's cock and balls were slapping against my stomach as she was jumping up and down my dick.

Michelle and Aubrey started kissing each other while they switched their cocks in my mouth, sometimes double fucking my face and stretching my mouth again.

I felt Michelle's cock twitching and pulsing and I knew she was about to explode.

To Aubrey, she said, "Pull your cock out please."

Aubrey nodded and did what was asked of her and Michelle pointed her throbbing cock toward my mouth.

Then the flood came as her cock burst wave after a wave of hot, delicious, and tasty cum. Some went in my mouth, some splashed over my face.

When she was done she bent to me and said, "This is such a turn-on for me I couldn't hold it back." and kissed me on my lips.

She then moved away toward the sofa to rest a bit, while Aubrey came back saying, "Now your mouth is mine slut."

I couldn't clean myself because my hands were still tied so my mouth still had some cum inside as she started thrusting her cock in me again.

Monica Climbed off my dick and replaced Diamond at my ass. Diamond took Monica's position ridding my cock and Jada was still down there somewhere.

Soon I felt Monica's mushroom cock head against my by that time well-stretched ass. Her cock slid in with a pop and I really felt her cocks head as it entered my hole. As her head was really shaped like a mushroom it was bigger in width than the rest of her cock. I must tell you it is an interesting feeling. And the head's shape is perfect for extra stimulation on the prostate.

As she was fucking my ass I felt someone else's fingers on her cock and around my ass. When I could look behind Aubrey I saw Jada was there and was wondering what she was doing.

Before my thoughts ended I felt one of Jada's fingers slid inside my ass alongside Monica's cock. She wriggled her finger, pulling it to the sides and I realized she was trying to stretch me a bit. Few thrusts later she slid another finger in, and then another, so at the end, I had Monica's cock and four of Jada's fingers fucking my ass to oblivion.

"Come here, Aubrey." Jada said, "Let us try something."

Aubrey pulled out her cock and went around me to where Monica was standing and at the same time, Diamond got off my dick and stood at the side.

"Get bellow him." said Jada to Monica and she wriggled on the bed to get in position below me, while Diamond extended the ropes tying my hands, giving Monica enough space for the right position.

When she was in a good spot, Jada grabbed her cock and guided it in my ass. It was not a reverse cowgirl position because of the ropes that forced me to lean back quite a bit and my legs were still lifted.

Monica didn't move so I wriggled my ass as much as I could.

Jada just laughed as she said, "Eager for a dick to fuck your ass? Well you will get two." then she waved for Aubrey to get closer and told her, "Stick it in his ass, let's see if he can take double anal."

Aubrey positioned herself between my legs, grabbed her dick, and came closer until she hit my ass and Monica's cock. My ass spread a bit but not enough for her to push it in. So she pulled back, used a bit of spit to lubricate a bit more then tried again. My ass stretched a bit more this time but her dick still wasn't in. So she repeated the process from before and tried again. The head of her cock pushed inside my hole and suddenly I had two cocks in my ass.

It is a weird feeling having two cocks in your ass at the same time. On one side it gives you a lot more pleasure than a normal penetration because they are each moving at a different pace and direction. On the other side, it really stretches your ass in some weird directions. But nevertheless, it is a good feeling.

So the girls started moving in and out my ass, while Diamond straddled me and half standing, half squatting, rode my cock. Jada went around the bed and sat on my face with her ass. So I stuck out my tongue and started licking, teasing, and tongue fucking it.

Michelle recovered from orgasm and came to join the party again. She pushed Jada's upper body forward so her ass was lifted from my face. As I was looking at what's going to happen next she positioned her cock at Jada's ass and pushed in. Jada took Michelle's cock like a champ even though she is really big, so I guess she gets a lot of action or plays with herself all the time.

I did the only thing possible and stuck out my tongue again. This way I was licking Michelle's cock and Jada's ass during their movements.

I felt Monica quickening her pace of fucking my ass so I knew she was getting near the edge. I thought they will stop but they didn't and suddenly she shuddered and her cock started spurting hot cum inside me. Aubrey also felt it and she stopped buried half deep in my ass. Monica's cock was pulsing, throbbing, and spurting cum again and again.

The feeling of getting DAP-ed, Monica cumming in my ass and getting ridden by Diamond, pushed me over the edge too and I emptied my balls deep inside Diamond's ass.

She stopped moving and waited until my cock stopped twitching then said to Jada and Michelle, "Move away from his face."

And as they moved away Diamond stood up and came to me, squatted over my face, pointed her ass toward my mouth, and said, "Open wide."

As I opened my mouth she relaxed her muscles and my sperm came flowing from her hole and in my mouth and down my throat. I felt degraded by this act but I was also enjoying it. When the cum stopped dripping I licked her hole clean.

In the meantime, Jada moved to my ass and as Monica's cock slid out my ass, she started licking my ass and Aubrey's cock.

Aubrey started fucking me again and with each thrust some of Monica's cum dribbled out and Jada licked it all up.

My ass felt weirdly "empty" without the second cock inside.

Monica moved from her position and came to me. And Diamond's ass was replaced by Monica's mushroom-shaped cock and I again tasted my ass mixed with her semen. Again I was fascinated at the feeling her shaped cock did in my mouth and down my throat. It was intoxicating and I would love to do it more but she was getting flaccid and her cock shrunk so she pulled away and moved to the sofa.

Aubrey slowly pulled her cock out of my ass and the girls started turning and repositioning me.

In a few moments, I was in a Doggystyle position with the difference that my knees were on the floor, pulled apart by restraints and my upper body was on the bed with restraints loosened up so I could position myself on my elbows or lying down.

Diamond and Aubrey were behind me and Jada with Michelle was in front of me.

Michelle pushed her cock in my mouth while I stroke Jada's with my hand. At the same time, I felt Diamond penetrating my ass with her ebony cock. My ass didn't give her any resistance and he quickly buried its hilt deep in my ass. He started fucking me with a brutal pace and she was pushing me forward into the bed and deeper on Michelle's cock. Spit-roast is my favorite position but they were pushing my limits with the pace of fucking and deepthroating.

Michelle pulled back and Jada showed her cock inside my mouth. Again she went only half-length then started pushing deeper. Diamond stopped fucking me as Jada guided her cock down my throat. I took 10 inches and she pulled it out. I took few breaths then eagerly jumped on her cock again.

"I see he likes to push his limits." Jada said to Michelle.

Michelle replied, "Yes and I love it."

I took 10.5 inches and she pulled back again, next I took 11 inches and I could barely feel my mouth or tongue as it was stretched to the limit with her girth. I thought she will go back out again but at the moment I swallowed 11 inches Jada nodded to Diamond and she forcefully pushed her hips forward and buried her cock balls deep in my ass. The force of the thrust pushed me forward and my nose hit Jada's belly. She grabbed my head and held it there for a few seconds then released it. I gasped for air and she smiled.

"I think we will get along just perfectly." said Jada with a naughty smile, then added, "I love a man who can swallow me whole and I know few friends who would love to meet your hungry mouth."

"I would love to meet them too." I replied and she just smiled and said, "You really hit the jackpot with this one Michelle."

She then resumed stretching my mouth and throat with her huge cock while Diamond still furiously pounded my ass.

Aubrey climbed on top of me and pointed her cock toward my ass which was still occupied with Diamond's dick. She pushed down and her cock forcefully penetrated my whole alongside Diamond's.

I left out a moan, which sent vibrations through Jada's cock and she loved it.

Her eyes sparkled, when she said, "Do that more often. I love it."

I obliged and moaned and tried to talk so I was sending vibrations through her throbbing shaft. After a while her cock started leaking precum so she was really enjoying it. My mouth got used to her size so she could go balls deep more frequently.

After few minutes she stopped and pulled out and away. She was replaced by Aubrey and Diamond as Jada took their position behind my ass.

Girls presented me with their cocks and I jerked them with my hand and my mouth was traveling from one cock to the other sucking and licking them. At that moment Monica came back and positioned herself between the girls, so now I had 3 cocks at my face. I sucked one and jerked the other two. I switched a lot so I could pleasure them all.

I felt Jada's cock at my asshole as she teased it a bit before slowly pushing in. Even though the girls fairly stretched me she was still thick as hell and it was slow progress. But she was not relenting and was pushing in more and more. About ¾ of her length, she stopped and waited for my ass to relax. She backed up a bit then went forward again, slowly until she was finally balls deep.