All Comments on 'Shemale World - Family Haze'

by Rebeccalerouxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Caliguy4443Caliguy4443over 8 years ago
very creative

kind of hard to follow all the partners and whether they had dicks.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Debut!

Really well written and super hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Multitude of spelling and wording mistakes. But the story is nice and I would like to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nerdy Question

I absolutely loved the story, but had one small question. There are clearly biological females in the story, but Abigail and Kenoko are both shemales. Did they somehow give birth to their children, or how did that work?

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 8 years ago
Keep Writing

This was a beautiful story, I hope you keep writing this was very good. A sequel looks workable with the characters, so I look forward to more stories from you.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I am a little bit at a loss for words.

As the title implied, "Shemales". This was an interesting story. I was a little confused about all of the cocks, and so few pussies. I am not sure how the "adults" were able to have children, ie. Abigail and Stephanie. The sex was pretty hot, but I was confused. I noticed that there was not very much oral sex to completion with all of the hard cocks swingin' in the breeze filling assholes... er... boipussies with hot cum. I gave the story a 4**** rating but was leaning towards a 3, just because of all of the characters and the confusion.

RhulayneRhulayneover 5 years ago
Lovely story. Sexy yet heartwarming.

Really just a great story dude. You should definitely continue this!

Sexykitty513Sexykitty513about 2 years ago

I loved the plot, but ...

it could definetely use a prequel explaining the characters and their backrounds. I gave this 4 stars.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteabout 2 years ago

Great story, pure unbridled sex. I'd love to be any of the characters, but my preference is Abigail. Taking a thick 9 inches shemale cock up the ass is pure bliss, I know it from experience...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous