All Comments on 'Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 01'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting characters and set-up

Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mulchay's

Mulcahy's - know it well!

Thanks for mentioning my ol very old, oasis.d

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I am looking forward to the characters and the plot to develop.

Let's see where you will take us.

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years ago
Wow!

Your story telling flows so much better now! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers,

Thank you very much for your generous words. I am glad you like the settings. I discovered as a reader that it's more interesting when a story uses real locations. Mulcahy's is actually described, but not named, in The Happiest Day of Her Life. I believe it's in Chapter 5. It's the bar across the street from the train station that Chloe Drasher and Frank Melar go to after Chloe tells the story that has to be continued in her email.

Frank will obviously be in Chapter 2 of SwaF. The character development will continue. I have this story plotted out for four chapters. I should be able to sustain the pace. Dani will also make an appearance in Chapter 12 of THDoHL.

When will these lovely new chapters of these two series come out? That's a very good question. As soon as I get a better handle on the real world and my editing queue here on Lit. I'm hoping to give you at least two chapters as a Christmas present.

Thank you so much for reading.

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years ago
Oops

I saw this and thought it was the new chapter. I can't wait to read the final version!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY ROMANTIC

The pace of this story is very lovely. You create a nice romantic flow with the casual pace. Frank is such a gentleman...wanting to have her, but not pushing. Dani, also has her desires, but doing what she can to not rush things either...that is what makes it very romantic and exciting. Totally, a joy to read. Going to read more...

Archie84Archie84over 2 years ago

I appreciate many aspects of the story. Dani is a good representation of modern Protestant clergy. The seaplane and island piqued my interests. It is sure to play out in more fascinating ways.

gandolf777gandolf777over 1 year ago

Good start of story line. Let’s keep them coming🤗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous