All Comments on 'Sheri and Daddy'

by Lydie54

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wish it had more of a build up. It's a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of story.

But nonetheless, it's still a decent story. Hope to see a part 2 :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sheri and Daddy

Great beginning, a little more build up would have enhanced the story, but sure hope it continues. Daddy needs to teach her what a good cock and cum tastes like and how great it feels to have her pussy eaten.

phubbyphubbyabout 10 years ago
Sweet

Looking forward to sharing this with a guy I chat with now and then who has a pervy appetite for his daughter. Very naughty!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
It was good

It was good but not great, not much build up or foreplay to get her wet and ready to fuck, could at least given her pussy a few licks befor ramming his cock in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When are you people going to learn?

The hymen is across the ENTRANCE to the vagina, not up inside it, that's always supposing a teenage girl even has one, which is unlikely; any kind of exertion, playing sports, running, will usually rupture it early in life. Any female who has an obstruction inside her vagina that bleeds when penetrated has more serious problems than losing her virginity. Didn't ANY of you lot learn anything in Human Biology in school? Look it up and check your facts before continuing to push this idiotic myth of the "internal" hymen, no stars, you lost them when you followed the herd instead of spending 90 seconds checking your facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The hymen

In response to anonymous, and as a medical practitioner, I suggest that he in fact checks his so called human biology facts. The hymen is inside the vagina, is sometimes broken during sport and strenuous activity but this is not often. Mostly broken by insertion of tampons.

The story does need some editing but carrying on incorrectly about the hymen is crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hymen facts and fallacies

Regarding correction of medical facts...thanks. I was very confused by the posters diatribe. Where anyone got the idea that the hymen was at the entrance to the vagina is beyond me.

Wonder if he’s ever seen one (entrance to a vagina).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@anon & a review

Are you really that stupid??? As the proud owner of a vagina I can tell you two things:

1. The hymen is located WITHIN the vagina, not in the vulva or at the "mouth" of the vagina.

2. Most girls are intact at their deflowering. Yes, particularly vigorous exercise can break the hymen but I can tell you that when I lost my virginity at 15 I was still intact despite being an avid swimmer and using tampons. All three of my close girlfriends were intact as well. And just to be clear, bleeding is NORMAL for a girls first time and pain can continue for several encounters afterwards. It hurt me for about twoweeks before my hips finally spread enough to accommodate the girth of an erect penis.

In short you are a moron and your "knowledge" of the female anatomy is so deeply flawed that I am actually embarrassed for you!

As for the story, it's not bad. I could use a little more build up. It's a forbidden love after all, there should be some reluctance and internal conflict. I don't find it plausible that these two would just jump into bed without a thought or any foreplay even. That said, it was well written and the action was hot enough to get the job done. Keep writing, you have talent!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Anons and hymen

I do not know which Anatomy textbook Anon studied and just how close he/she got to the vagina but as a healthcare worker who also took a few "cherries" I can safely say that the hymen is located at the entrance to the vagina NOT inside of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked the story. Very sexy.

I do not care about the anatomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous