Sheridan and the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clive tightened his grip on her hair, as she teased and sucked him. Hips rocking back and forth he slowly began to fuck her mouth, mindful of the movements from his brothers.

The base of Jim's spine was tingling and he felt his balls draw tight up against his body. His plunging became more frenzied as he felt his release nearing. He gripped both of her hips tight, his fingers digging into the meaty flesh. With abandon he wildy fucked her arse, the tight muscles squeezing him. With a final thrust he yelled, his cum shooting out and coating her insides.

As his breathing slowed Jim slowly began to pull himself out. It was agonisingly sweet as her arse fought to release him. When he'd finally freed himself from it's grip, Jim watched as her hole contracted down to it's normal size, a smile of satisfaction on his face as he watched a trickle of his cum run out of her arse. With shaking legs he stood and walked over to collapse in his armchair.

Once Jim had pulled out of Sheridan, Bob began thrusting his hips up, forcing his cock deep inside her. The momentum of his thrusts pushing Clive's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Clive could feel the head of his cock breaching Sheridan's throat. It was so tight and everytime she swallowed or moaned he could feel the vibrations rippling through him. Clive knew he was about to cum, and in a moment of pure selfishness, he pushed himself down Sheridan's throat.

She gagged for a moment or two, strangely adding to his pleasure, before controlling her breathing. She could feel his cum pouring down her throat, but not wanting to miss the taste of him, she pulled back. His final spurt coated her tongue and she savoured it before swallowing.

'My turn,' Bob thought to himself. With one hand he pulled Sheridan down so that her tits were swaying in front of his face. He quickly latched on, sucking deeply. His other hand snaked between their bodies finding her hard little clit. He rubbed furiously, all the time sucking on her nipple, vaguely aware of her full tits smothering his face.

Sheridan's pussy was squeezing tightly on his cock. Knowing he was about to explode, he simultaneously pinched her clit and bit down on her nipple. That was all that it took.

As he groaned out his pleasure, his mouth still full of her tit, Sheridan shrieked and shrieked, milking every last drop from him. She collapsed on top of him, forcing him to pull his head to the side for fear of suffocation.

'Death by titties?' Bob thought to himself, 'Hmm, there are worse ways to go.'

Later as Sheridan snuggled up against Jim in bed, it was decided she should sleep with Jim incase the storm hit again, he reminded her of a previous conversation they'd had.

"Sheridan sweetheart, are you still up for doing a little dance for us at our friend's stag do next weekend?"

"How many men will be there?"

"Not many. Probably about ten of us including Stu."

"Ten of you? Absolutely, I can't wait."

She kissed JIm sweetly on the cheek as he reached over and switched off his lamp.

12