Sherlock

Story Info
A cute girl, entering on a scavenger hunt.
3.2k words
4.5
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She:

I wonder where all the other participants are. I know I'm ten minutes late, but I can hardly imagine that the scavenger hunt has already progressed this far. I am greeted by a man somewhere in his forties. "Ah, there you are at last! We were afraid you wouldn't show up. Here you have the first assignment. Go go go, quickly get to work!"

He smiles, turns and walks away. As I open the envelope, I look around me. Little life here. I read the assignment written on the card, "If all goes well, you have a dress on. If not, do so immediately. Walk toward the south. You will come to a shopping street. The bartender at the red pub will help you further'.

How should I know what south is? A casual passerby manages to tell me which way to go. Like a hare I start looking for the pub. Once inside, I walk up to the waiter behind the bar.

"Um, excuse me sir. I am doing a scavenger hunt and the map said you could help me further". The waiter looks at me from head to toe and beckons me closer. "How high are your heels?"

I pull out one heel and set it on the bar. The waiter pulls a ruler from his back pocket and measures my heels with almost scary precision. He nods and and hands me a small box. As I put my heel back on, I remove the velvet red ribbon from the box and open it. On a lining of black satin lies a purple egg. I look at the waiter with no understanding.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "You have to put those in girl".

"Yes, I know what it is," I laugh, "but normally it comes with a remote control".

Apparently, the waiter is not very good at being patient. "Jesus child, put that thing in then I can tell you where your next location is".

I look around the pub. Does he really mean that here, in the midst of all these people, I should go and insert an egg? When my eyes cross the waiter's again, I feel a blush come to my cheeks. Shit, it's serious.

Five minutes later, I step out of the pub. How embarrassing that was! I check that my dress is still snug at the back. That would be the absolute worst. I smile to myself. At the same time, I am proud of the team that set up this scavenger hunt. They have apparently put a lot of money into the project. Then suddenly I have to laugh so hard because of a thought that occurs to me. So there are now, I don't know how many women walking around with an egg between their legs! My laughter is still in full swing when, out of nowhere, I feel the egg vibrate. I stand still and am amazed. Is there a timer on it or something? I don't understand any of this.

But back to the task at hand. What had that cranky waiter said? Something about a park two streets away or something. I just can't remember the name of the park. The egg vibrates harder and I notice that I am slowly starting to sway on my heels. I take a deep breath and try to walk briskly.

On the parkway, some couples are sitting enjoying each other and the beautiful spring weather. I try to investigate what to do here. My gaze lingers on a bench with an envelope on it. The egg stops vibrating. Is this a joke? Is there a GPS is that thing that sends me hints when I'm on the right track? I sit down on the bench and look inside the envelope. A small card again tells me what to do. 'In front of everyone here, take off your panties. You will keep your panties visible in your hand until the next task.'

As if everyone has read along, I am stared at by dozens of eyes. I see men smiling in an early stage of horniness. Women encourage me with their eyes. An unmeaning smile draws across my face. I count to three and pull off my black, lacy hipster in an instant. I try to conceal the panties a little and immediately I see a man looking at me, shaking his head and penetratingly. I swallow and wave the shorts quasi-nonchalantly above my head. What the hell too. Several women start cheering and clapping. My confidence grows and I stand up. The man who corrected me grins and points to the right. Apparently, my journey continues. The egg starts vibrating again. Only one setting higher. I better hope the thing doesn't vibrate even harder, or I'll soon have an orgasm in the middle of the street in front of this people.

Lost in thought, I walk on. A man bumps into me. I look up and see two beautiful brown eyes. For a moment I am speechless. A slight moan escapes from my lips. The combination of the vibrating egg and the gorgeous man standing in front of me has a very strong effect on my body. He does not budge an inch and looks at me with an intense gaze. His left hand is on my neck and holds me tightly. His right hand I feel somewhere near my breasts. Almost in a trance, I float between heaven and earth. I quickly come back to earth as the man lets go of me, winks and walks on. Only at that moment do I realise there is something on my body that wasn't there before. I open my dress and look down. In terror, I jump backwards. That animal has fitted me with nipple clamps! With open mouth, I look at my breasts. The sight of the clamps causes the slight pain to slowly creep in.

To my mind, I stand staring at my own breasts for five minutes. In disbelief, I take a few steps forward. I look to my left and see myself reflected in a shop window. I hardly recognise myself. There is a blush on my cheeks that testify to an excited state. My curly hair waves wildly in all directions. And my eyes...they are still the most telling. Wide pupils, bright white around the iris. My God, I'm actually quite sexy. The egg begins to vibrate harder. As a reflex, I press my knees together. Drops of warm moisture slowly running down my thigh. As suddenly as the vibration started, it stops again. I sit down on the bench next to me. My body takes a few seconds to regain function

again. I blink my eyes a few times and try to stand up. Soon I notice that my body is not ready for this. Slowly, I let myself fall back down. Passing people will probably think I am the local alcoholic. But at the moment, I don't care at all. I want to get away from this crowd. My body screams murder and wants to be touched. The nipple clamps create a lingering pain. They are just that extra something.

My mobile rings. I almost drop it on the floor in my current state of consciousness. A text message appears on the screen. 'The final task. Perform it well and you will be rewarded. Remove the egg and taste your own liquid. Make sure your own smell is on all ten of your fingers. After this, walk on to the house on Bleeker street number 10, where your reward awaits.'

I put my mobile back in my bag and calmly look around me. Very controlled, I spread my legs. A cool breeze brushes past my heated clit. With my thumb and forefinger, I grab the slippery device from between my lips. My lips part and I taste myself. My tongue licks along the purple masterpiece several times. The warm, sweet liquid tastes divine. Then the final part of my quest. One by one, I slide my fingers inside myself. It is unimaginable how wet I am. When all the fingers are wet and smell sweet, I stand up. The street is just around the corner. Half stunned, I walk into the street. My eyes are not yet able to focus. Someone is waiting for me. I squeeze my eyes together and the silhouette takes shape. An ominous feeling creeps up on me. My stomach starts to turn as it all suddenly becomes clear to me. There were no other participants at all! A few metres away from him, I stand still. He grins and steps towards me. My knees begin to tremble. He can catch me just in time as I threaten to fall. My fingers are guided to his nose and he smiles.

"Well done. Now the scavenger hunt really begins."

-- -- --

Him:

Here she comes, staggering towards me. Obviously, the trip has already taken its toll on her. The sun makes brilliantly visible how the commands are having an effect on her as her legs show a glistening dampness.

I cannot help but smile and see that it is now too much anyway. I catch her. My beautiful and docile sub. I lift her inside and lay her on the big bed. She is really out for a while and I unroll her dress, lay it neatly over the dress-boy and add the small purse and her clammy underwear. Mmm... that smell coming from there. Fresh, salty and sweet.

The sun falls through the blinds on her naked calm body. I kneel beside her head and tie a soft scarf around her eyes. I press a soft kiss to her forehead to let her know it's okay.

I grab her arms and calmly and firmly tie them to the bed above her head and repeat this at the ankles towards the corners of my steel bed. Still her pretty pussy glistens and I sense that somewhere far away she is waking up.

Then I grab the fan and put it at the foot of the bed. Gently, I send a cooling breeze up over her glistening lips and lower belly. The air caresses her heated body and I take a seat right next to the bed. I look to the side and see all my toys already at the ready. I very calmly undo the nipple clamps my mate has placed. I chuckle. That man really is an artist by having placed them so quickly, so well. My sub's nipples react immediately and I hear a sigh escape. Consciously, I don't say anything yet.

I grab a long feather and run it over her skin. Each piece of skin I slowly awaken with these touches. As the long white feather slides along her lower lip, her mouth opens and I see a smile emerge.

"There she is again," I say quietly. "You did well outside."

I stand up and turn on the music. A playlist especially for today. Starting with a calm atmospheric piece; Swelling to dark and intense tones.

I walk back to the bed. The sight of this girl, this young lady who is now my submissive, is amazing. Tightly bound, but so serene and so intense. I take her in completely. I grab my double pinwheel and run it gently over her shins and the tops of her feet. She almost shoots into the air and my knots are clearly the way I want them. Good.

"Focus on what you think you're feeling where girl," I say. "There is so much more to come."

Then the tiny teeth go through her thighs and belly along the side of her delicious breasts and back. Just until the tingling of the spring is complemented by the pinwheel.

I turn off the fan and pick up my pinwheel again. I tease by first grabbing all the sensitive bits of skin that would normally never be erogenous, but now become so. The insides of her arms glow when I've left my terrifying trail of teeth behind, as do the insides of her soft feminine thighs and that lovely bit of lower abdomen, just above... No I won't get there yet, even though she thrusts her hips up.

Wait!

Quietly she lies back down and I turn my wheels through her side and shoulder to her neck. "Lie still!" I spin under her chin and lick after it. Haha so beautiful how that little mouth opens right away. I lick over her lips... Soon.

Then I run the tool in circles over her lovely round breasts. Around and over those rock-hard nipples. I have to chuckle for a moment. This girl is incredibly ready for more. I insert the little teeth firmly into her nipple courts and roll slowly as I suck both nipples between my lips just as quickly and sink my own teeth into them.

My hand slides over her glowing skin. Up her hips again. Wait! I slap her breasts. Each breast twice exactly where my teeth and tines were just a moment ago.

My pinwheel descends and from her groin I zigzag agonisingly over her swollen outer lips to the inside. The horny juices flowing almost constantly now. Mmm... that smell, so nice. I see how her most sensitive flesh reacts to that double row of teeth. For a moment that shock reaction, then the relaxation and then that screaming and tingling heat.

Okay, now we go one step further. I untie the ropes at the bottom of the bed. "Turn around sub!" Willingly, she turns on her stomach. I fasten the ropes again and briefly run my hand between her legs. Soaking wet. "Good girl, horny girl. Stay quiet until I say otherwise." I rub my fingertips over the swollen bud. I hear and see an intense sigh. Just wait...

I finger my sub with three of my big fingers. I feel the muscles around my fingers tighten. I thrust intensely and deeply. Even more tension. A nice moment to stop.

I grab the handmade flogger from the cabinet and give her round buttocks, her thighs and back a good whack. More and more fiercely. I intensify the red glow by rolling the gears over it a little more. "How does your body feel now sub?"

-- -- --

she:

After the last stroke, I don't know how Im having it anymore. My body burns from the ferocity, but wants more. Every second my body is untouched, it screams like a small child; impatient and frustrated. He is completely in control and he uses his power to make me crave the next thing both mentally and physically. I want to be taken. Every muscle in my body is tense, demanding his dominant hands. Hands that hold me in place while he forces his penis deep inside me. I am ready.

But alas, I think he has other plans. I hear rumbling, props clanking against each other. All I can do is wait and be patient. But fuck, how hard is that!

-- -- --

Him:

I'm loosening the ropes at her ankles. On your hands and knees, now! Bravely and unwillingly, she does as I say. i chuckle and grab the magic wand and the plug I just prepared.

I put the wand lightly against her little clit and turn it on at half intensity. She jerks. "Stay put!"

A slap lands on her red buttock. I take the plug and slide it into her open and dripping pussy. A quick back and forth to wet it thoroughly and then press the tip of the plug against her anus.

"We're going to fill you up real good girl".

I push the plug into her ass with ease, so it's nothing too small, haha. I turn up the wand a bit and let it go back and forth until I find the best position. Then a bit faster..

"Don't forget huh, you can't cum until I give you permission to do so."

I hear her sigh and more importantly I see her body jerk more and more. The muscles throughout her pelvis contract. Looking for even more filling. I'm not the bad guy here I almost think out loud and grab the dildo that is at the ready. I thrust it in with ease, that's how wet my little sub is. Between her knees, the mattress cover already shows a huge dark spot.

"Don't cum now huh!" "No," she says with difficulty.

I thrust the dildo until it can go no further and hold it there. I can already feel the back pressure building and start thrusting it back and forth. "Stay still you horny bugger!".

After less than two minutes, I hear a deep sigh.

"Is something wrong?" I ask scornfully.

"I would very much like to cum for You Sir".

Well, that's a nice offer but no. I turn the wand down a few positions and let the dildo rest for a while. With that free hand, I briefly knead her glowing buttocks and her delicious breasts. Squeeze and twist the hard nipples between my fingertips. More sighs and moans and I have to chuckle. Lovely when she wants it so badly and is so close to the limit.

Slowly I increase the intensity in and against her pussy again. And every time that question comes, every time the answer is the same. Until after the sixth time.

"Come on horny thunder, just squirt all your horny moisture on the bed for me."

I put the wand on full power and start fucking her with that dripping wet dildo until I feel and see how she is really almost there. I let the dildo go and here it comes.... A lovely long hard jet of squirt and a stream of horny pussy juices come down on the bed. I put the wand away.

"Well done, sub, I'm proud of you."

I crawl right behind my sub and without her having time to recover, I fuck her dripping and pulsating pussy deep and hard. I grab her pretty hair and pull her head back.

"Next round little one, haha." I feel her instantly tighten up again and she comes a few times as I hold her head back tightly and land my hard cock deep inside her. Again and again. She wants to lie down but I pull her upright.

"No sit!"

Now it's my turn! I pull back and untie her wrists. Then I come to stand in front of her. So beautiful, her mouth opens immediately and she immediately starts sucking me deeply.

"Mmm I think you want your Sir his seed down your throat huh?"

She looks at me hazily and nods yes as she quickly continues. Hmmm good.... I thrust deep into her throat and feel my balls tighten. Just a little more and then I let go deep inside her horny throat.

Mmm, she looks at me proudly as she licks the last drop from my glans.

"Lie down little one."

I untie her last strings and lie down next to her. My arms around her. She is completely out of it for a moment and I stroke through her hair.

"Well done, little Sherlock."