All Comments on 'Sherri Strips'

by LairOfTheCougar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
failed

The author failed grade school English writing class. Indicated by the use of "had had" thus should repeat those years of education over.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Good fun and different from most. There's nothing at all wrong with had had even if it sounds awkward, so I don't know what school anon went to. Please keep writing.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Loved it

Goes to show mature women can be hot as hell. Great story. Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot

Hope there are more chapters.

LairOfTheCougarLairOfTheCougarover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you liked this

Thanks for the feedback. I have been toying with a few ideas for Sherri's future escapades. I'm not completely sure what direction it should go.

Some possibilities are more stripping, possibly in public, or perhaps she moves into the pornography business, or starts prowling about as an aggressive cougar.

Does anyone have any preferences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

Just wanted to let you know this was a great story.

Showed that older women can enjoy themselves as well.

Would like to see more and I really hate the grammar trumpeters - you don't see them writing anything except for the one line to dump on yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was HOT. By the way my name is Sherri and I could just vision that the story was all about me. I have had lots of fun with the boy that takes care of my lawn.

KitPiscesKitPisces8 months ago

When I reach 52yo I hope I am that HOT, WILD, and perpetually NAKED. Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous