Sherry and the Redneck 02

Story Info
Mature black woman wants to be owned by young redneck.
2k words
4.43
21.5k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,087 Followers

Editor's Note: this submission contains fictional characters using racial, ethnic, gender- or orientation-based slurs.

*

Sherry finally got up from the burlap bags and put her clothes back on. Scott watched the older black woman, and realized that he could never tell his friends that he had porked a nigger or he would be chastised forever. Yeah, she was a hot older black woman, but all of his pals were definitely racist and would give him major shit. But damn, that old black bitch knew how to fuck, and he really hoped to tap it a few more times before he was finished. He thought for a minute and then realized that he was in a catch 22 situation.

As Sherry headed back to the house, she was scolding herself for walking in on Scott, and then being too awestruck by his big cock to move. Dumb dumb dumb she thought to herself. But she had to admit, the boy could fuck. On the other hand, she was 15 years older than him. What a mess, she thought to herself.

Scott worked on the barn for the next two days without seeing Sherry. She made it a point to get up early each day and go to her office and put in long days so she wouldn't have to be around him. For some reason, she couldn't get him out of her mind. She knew he wasn't crazy about blacks, and yet, that seemed to excite her. She couldn't figure it out. Was it because she wanted to try to change him? Or was it because, as a black woman, it excited her to think of belonging to a young white man? Or was it something else?

When she got home from work on the second day, Scott was just finishing up and putting his tools away. She thought this might be a good time to set things straight from a few days ago. As she walked to the barn, she saw him go inside carrying a power saw so she followed him in. When the door shut, Scott turned and saw the older woman enter. He smiled at her and said, "I spent most of today replacing some of the slate and shoring up the foundation." He saw that she was staring at his chest as she approached him.

She said, "Tha . . . that's good, Scott. I uh . . . I uh, think . . . " Scott stepped over to her and she could see he was sweaty and smelled musky. As she continued to stare at his chest, she reached out her hand and touched his sweaty chest. Suddenly her brain kicked in and she quickly removed her hand and said, "I'm . . . I'm s-so s-s-sorry Scott. I didn't . . . "

Scott grabbed her and kissed her hard. At first she put her hands on his chest and tried to pull away, but them finally submitted and melted into his hot sweaty body. Her hands slid down his chest and began unbuckling his belt buckle. Scott was surprised at her aggressiveness, but decided to wait and see what happened. After she unbuckled and unzipped his pants, she slid his pants and underwear over his hips and they dropped to the ground.

Sherry quickly fell to her knees and dove on to his hardening cock. His cock smelled musky from sweating all day long, but it didn't deter the older black woman. "Mmph! Mmphh!" were the sounds coming from her as she forced her mouth to take his entire length. She sucked and jerked his cock until she felt his precum enter her mouth and then she pulled slightly back so he could see her jack his cum into her mouth. Scott smiled down on her as she took his entire load and looked up at him showing him the cum in her mouth before swallowing it all.

When Scott helped her back to her feet, she said, "I . . . I don't know what came over me, Scott. I've avoided you for two days because of the last time, and then when I see you, I immediately act like a slut."

Scott smiled at her and said, "I'm not complaining, Sherry. I liked it."

She looked into his eyes and said, "Would you come inside when you're finished here?" He nodded and she went back to her house to wait.

Scott finished cleaning up, put on his shirt and then knocked on her door. When she let him inside, she handed him a beer. "Thanks," he said.

He was smirking at her which tended to unnerve her. No wonder he's smirking, she thought. I just sucked his cock. This is going to be tough. They sat at her kitchen table and she said, "Scott, I'm sorry for what I just did in . . . . "

"That's OK, Sherry. I liked it."

"Well, that's just it. I shouldn't do that, and I don't know why I did it."

He asked, "Didn't you enjoy sucking my cock?"

Sherry was surprised at the question. "Well, uh . . . uh, well, I suppose I did enjoy . . . "

"If you didn't think you would enjoy it, then why would you do it?"

"Well, Scott. I suppose I . . . Uh, well. Well, yes, dammit! Yes, I did enjoy it, Scott. I enjoyed sucking your cock."

He smirked at her again and asked, "Do you know why you enjoyed it, Sherry?"

"Well, uh . . . " she mumbled. "I uh don't . . . uh really . . . I don't really know why uh . . . "

"Did you do it because you want to be my woman? Maybe as a black woman, you secretly want to belong to a white man."

Sherry jumped to her feet and shouted, "How dare you say such a thing to me! I want you to get . . . "

Scott stood and pulled her to him and kissed her hard. She pushed on his chest until she felt him shove his tongue into her mouth. It only took her a couple seconds before she reciprocated with her own tongue. Scott slid his hand down into the back of her slacks and squeezed her bare ass. Sherry moaned and her body melted into his. He pulled briefly away from the kiss and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you, Sherry." She whimpered and nodded her head. He kissed her again and began unbuttoning her blouse. After removing her blouse and bra, he put his hands on her breasts and she moaned again.

He pulled back again and whispered, "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Oh yes, Scott. I do. I do. Please fuck me, Scott."

He kissed her again and reached down and slid her pants and panties over her hips and they fell to the floor. Sherry stepped out of them and Scott smiled at her nudity. He slid one hand over her mound and rubbed her clit making her moan again. Scott whispered, "Tell me what you want, Sherry. Tell me what you are." He lowered his lips to hers once again.

When he broke the next kiss, Sherry's head was spinning and she whimpered, "Please fuck me baby. I need you inside of me. Fuck your nigger, baby. I need your white cock." Scott dropped his pants and gently lowered her to the floor. She eagerly spread her legs and welcomed his hard white cock into her wet waiting pussy. As he slowly pushed his cock into her, she moaned, "Mmmm. Yessss, baby. Fuck me, baby. Make me your own nigger. I want to be your nigger, Scott" Her words seemed to fuel his desire and he ruthlessly pounded her black pussy making her cum over and over. "Ahhhhh yesss! Arrrrrggggh! Ohhh yes baby. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ahhh!" She screamed.

Since he had just had his cock sucked a short while ago, Scott knew he could last a long time. After giving her several orgasms, he flipped her over and rubbed the head of his cock on her ass. She jerked and cried, "No baby. Not there. I've never done it there."

By now, Scott was in to it, so he said, "You're my nigger, Sherry. I'm gonna fuck that black ass because it belongs to me." He slapped her ass making her squeal and stuck the head of his cock into her ass.

"Owww!" She screamed. "N-no! Please, baby, don't do . . . . Ahhhh!" As the pain gradually lessened, Sherry began to moan and cum again. Scott pounded her ass and reached for, and pulled her hair with one hand while spanking her perfectly shaped ass with the other. She yelled, "Yes baby, yes. Fuck my ass! My ass is yours Scott."

As he continued to pound her ass, he grunted, "You're my nigger, Sherry. Your black ass and your black pussy belong to me now. I am your master. You belong to me."

"Oh yessss. I belong to you, Scott. Ahhhh! My . . . m-my body belongs to you. I'll do anything f-for you m-my m-master."

Scott knew he was about to cum so he slipped his cock from her ass and flipped her back over. He moved up and straddled her chest and blew his load all over her pretty black face and in her mouth. Then he used his cock to scoop up the cum and put into her mouth. After she swallowed his cum, he leaned forward and kissed her and then rolled beside her. Then he whispered, "I own you now, Sherry. You're my personal nigger. How does it feel to belong to a racist redneck like me?"

She rolled over to face him and put her leg across his legs and her arm across his tatted muscular chest. She smiled and said, "Never in a million years would I have thought I would voluntarily give myself to you, Scott. But I think you figured out pretty quick that that is why I was so infatuated with you. It had nothing to do with trying to change you. It all had to do with belonging to you."

Scott smiled at her and said, "So I guess I have a little problem. I'm not real crazy about niggers, and they're not real crazy about me. But I would fuck your hot black pussy forever. And you may have a similar problem once your friends find out you're fucking a redneck."

"I've never felt like this with anyone. I think of you all the time, Scott. All I want to do is make you happy and be with you. I want to belong to you. Maybe you could move in with me."

Scott thought about it for a minute and realized that Sherry's property sat by itself surrounded by trees so not a lot of people would even be aware of him living there. And really, he was kind of a loner anyway so it's not like a bunch of people would miss him. And besides, . . .. wha . . .? He felt her hand jerking his cock as he was laying next to her thinking about her question. As he turned his head, she lifted and began kissing down his chest.

She paused, looked up at him and said, "Would you mind if I suck your cock while you think about it, master? She winked at him and then continued down towards his cock.

Scott quickly came to the conclusion that moving in with this hot older black bitch might be a good time, so he said, "If you were serious, then maybe we could try living together for a little while. But I don't know that I want a girlfriend though."

Sherry leaped up from his cock and said, "How about I be your personal slut then? You'll be my master."

She looked at him until he said, "That sounds good. Now weren't you in the middle of doing something?"

Sherry grinned at him. "Mmm Hmm," she moaned as she started back down his body.

BJB69
BJB69
1,087 Followers