Sherry and Trudy

Story Info
Male employee desire secretary, but fucks Boss's wife.
1.7k words
4.19
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry is a big tits hottie in our office. She is secretary for my boss Leland Morrison. I work for Morrison and Company a Financial Advisory Fiduciary Duty Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.

I swear Sherry makes not only my cock hard, but my tongue, as well. But it is understood in the office, that Sherry is off limits. She is Leland's personal property.

Leland Morrison is a married man with three grown children. Two stunning daughters and a handsome son. He married into the upper crust of Raleigh society. His wife came from a monied family, and her wealth funded the start-up firm of Morrison and Company.

Trudy Morrison was a lovely and elegant lady, that produced beautiful children. She also threw the best parties in Raleigh Society. It was considered an honor to be invited to one of her affairs.

On the surface, Leland and Trudy were pillars of society and had the ideal marriage. Under the surface, things were not quite what they seemed.

Leland had, begun to stray when Trudy began experiencing menopause. Leland was highly sexed and needed it. Trudy's ardor had begun to wane.

By the time Trudy's ardor was being restored, Leland was having affairs, including with the sumptuous Sherry.

I'm Terry Boston, and I joined Morrison and Company right out of college, with a degree in Finance. I graduated number one in my class from North Carolina State University. Now, after five years, I was considered the number one Financial Advisor in the firm.

For the first time, I was being invited to the Morrison Christmas party hosted by Trudy Morrison. Leland personally made the invitation. Leland said it would be a personal favor to him, if I escorted Sherry to the party. He said, he needed me to put up the front, that Sherry was my date. I was the only bachelor in the office.

Sherry and I were the only ones from the firm invited. Sherry was invited only because she was my date. If Leland had not invited me, Sherry would not have been on the guest list.

Leland explained to Sherry, she was to be my date for appearances only. She seemed okay with it. I was very happy to escort Sherry to the party.

Sherry was dressed to the tees, with an outfit, I'm sure Leland paid for. She was radiant and looked gorgeous. Me, I was in a rented tux. Damn, her big tits were so inviting.

Trudy was very gracious and commented on how nice I looked. For the first time, I took notice of how nice Trudy looked. The thought ran through my mind that Trudy was a gorgeous and still very sexy lady, even though she was in her fifties. My cock only got harder.

I was one horned up guy with a hot sexy date, and a hostess, that also made my cock hard.

I was dancing with Sherry when something unbelievable happened, Trudy cut in. I don't know who was more stunned, me or Sherry. Trudy said, "Sherry needs to share you with the other ladies."

As she pressed very close to me, I realized my hard cock was up against her abdomen. She had to feel it, as she snuggled even closer. Then she whispered in my ear, "I know Leland is fucking Sherry, and I have needs to."

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leland leady Sherry out of the room. Trudy had to see it, also.

"I need you to fuck me, Terry. I know Leland invited you, so he could get Sherry here. I want you to fuck me in the room next to where he will be fucking Sherry. Since the party is winding down, I will say good night to my guests, and make an excuse of not feeling well," she said.

Once the guests began leaving, Trudy motioned me to a door leading to the great stairway. The stairway led to the bedrooms above.

I waited by the stairway, as the guests departed. Once they were all gone, Trudy led me up the stairway. We stopped outside a door and could hear Sherry moaning. Obviously, Leland was fucking her.

Trudy led me into the next room, and said, "Strip for me Terry, I want to see your big cock."

I did my best impersonation of a male stripper, and as my hard cock came into view, I heard Trudy give out an audible gasp.

"Wow Terry, I thought Leland was hung, but I will be damned, if you're not bigger."

"Over nine inches of hard, thick, cut cock for you, my dear, now time for you to strip for me," I replied.

Trudy began her best imitation of a slutty stripper. I was amazed at how firm and nice her pear-shaped tits were. No sag, what so ever. Little did I know she had a breast lift.

The stunner was when her shaved pussy came into view. She had shaven it in anticipation of getting fucked. It was only the second shaved pussy I had ever encountered.

The next big stunner was when she said, I'm going to suck you off first, so when you fuck me, you will last a long time."

I had not anticipated getting sucked off, but needless to say, who was I to object. As Trudy strolled toward me, we fell into a clinch, and we kissed for the first time. I was feeling the awesome body of a hot mature lady up against my own, as we tumbled onto the bed. We were like two teenagers in heat.

We stopped briefly, when we heard Sherry scream in extasy, obviously she was orgasming.

Trudy dropped down to engulf my cock. I could not help myself, I began fucking her face, as my impending orgasm began to peak. I blew a huge load of pent up cum directly in her mouth. I was a bit embarrassed, by my quick ejaculation. But Trudy greedily swallowed it all.

My deflating cock was soon being sucked back to full mast. Trudy was a superb cocksucker. The best I ever experienced.

This awesome lady needed me to give her my best, and I fully intended to do just that.

When my cock was fully hard again, I reluctantly pulled it from her mouth. I decided Trudy did not just need fucked, she needed to be made love to.

I was fully versed in the art of making love, and now was time for me to use my skills for the benefit of Trudy Morrison, the wife of my employer.

I took her in my arms and deep kissed her, and could taste the residue of my cum. Not bad I thought. Trudy responded in kind, and our tongues were doing a tango.

I continued by kissing and nibbling on her neck. She moaned, as I did. I proceeded on down reaching her magnificent tits. I took a nipple between my lips and suckled. Trudy shivered and shook. As much as I wanted to continue suckling her nipples, I had to get to that shaved cunt.

When my tongue swiped her pussy lips making contact with her protruding clit, Trudy bucked pushing her pussy on my face.

I proceeded in giving her pussy my best, with my tongue going deep inside, and contacting her clit as I did, Trudy screamed when I took her clit between my lips and began sucking it like a small cock. Trudy came and gushed her wetness, covering my lips and face. Leland and Sherry had to hear her scream. It only made me want to fuck her more.

Without further ado, I moved into position, and presented my hard cock to Trudy's pussy lips. It was time to fuck. I began to slowly inserting, and was amazed how tight and hot her pussy was. Her pussy was like putting your cock in a warm oven. Her wetness made entry not too difficult, and I was soon balls to the wall. She had taken my entire nine inches. Not many women could do that.

Trudy was moaning and mewing with my cock buried in her cunt. I started fucking her slowly, building up steam, till I was slam fucking this awesome woman. She began fucking back.

I was grunting and moaning myself, along with Trudy. This mature lady was turning out to be the best fuck of my life.

I was pounding her, as she began having a series of rolling orgasms, each one better than the one before. I could feel my own orgasm building from deep within.

When I could no longer hold it, I blasted her pussy walls with a copious amount of cum, this set Trudy off, and she experienced the big one. Screaming like a banshee, Trudy fell back, and was one well fucked lady. She was soon fast asleep.

I got up and dressed and was sneaking out the bedroom door, when I saw Sherry doing the same.

"Good timing, it is time to leave," I said.

Sherry nodded, and we headed for my car. As two well fucked people, we did not speak, at first. Then Sherry said, "He never eats me."

Boy did that grab my attention. I quickly offered my services. Sherry sat quietly and finally said, simply, "I accept."

Arriving at Sherry's apartment, I asked, "Do you want me to come up?"

"Please do," she responded.

Once inside it was a race to see who got naked first. Hot damn, were her tits big.

Sherry realized my fixation on her tits, and said, Terry, you are here to eat me."

She flopped on the bed and spread her legs, her tightly trimmed red bush matched the color of her hair.

I was down in a flash licking her pussy lips before inserting my tongue. When I did, I was shocked to find her cunt still full of Leland's cum. For the second time this night, I was tasting male sperm, first my own, now Leland's.

"Lick out that cum Terry, cleanse my pussy." she said.

Realizing I liked the taste of cum, I did as she requested. Sherry was bucking like a wild horse when she exploded coating my face with her orgasmic juices.

I had started the night with wild desires to fuck Sherry, but ended up fucking the awesome Trudy. Not bad I thought.

While I did the not fuck Sherry, I did the next best thing, I ate her to orgasm.

And there is always tomorrow.