The Hall Pass

Story Info
Flirting leads to wife using her Hall Pass.
2.3k words
3.12
30.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, Bea, you're not being unfaithful if your husband knows, never mind approves." Roger told her with a wink.

They'd been together for 25 years and although she had fantasized about other guys, she knew that fantasies were normal and she never would have cheated on him. Roger had been adamant that he wouldn't have felt jealousy, only joy that she could be experiencing such pleasure; regardless of who with. It was actually exciting to play these games and the teasing and discussions has led to some pretty wild sex on plenty of occasions.

So how had she ended up here? Was it the confession to Roger, in their discussion about looks, that she'd found Travis attractive and that she'd flirted with him? Or maybe it was that she hadn't confessed that he'd have definitely been on her bucket list if she wasn't married. But here she was...

Beatrice was sitting on the edge of the bed, in a strange hotel room, wearing nothing but lingerie and her blouse. Her mind flashed for a moment with an image of her husband standing before her, staring into her eyes and smiling, saying those words, she almost felt at ease.

----------

She'd met Travis through a work networking event, these things didn't bring in a lot of business but they were always fun, lots of opportunities to chat with new people. He was tall, taller than Roger, and definitely younger than her thought Beatrice as she looked up at his muscular frame which hinted at regular workouts; his charming personality made her laugh and they chatted easily. Despite more than 2 decades with her husband, Beatrice had never lost her ability to casually flirt with whomever she was talking to and however intentionally or unintentionally Travis was flirting back.

Next time around had led to a coffee together and more easy flirting until a fast forward to his dinner invitation. Beatrice had asked Roger if he objected to her staying out for dinner:

"Of course not" Roger had replied. "You know that I wouldn't object. Or are you asking because he's handsome and single and you think I might be jealous?" he teased.

"Well he is handsome so it's better to check!" Beatrice had laughed back. "Are you going to offer me a Hall Pass also then?" she followed up to tease Roger about a scenario they sometimes role-played.

"You can have a Hall Pass with Travis." he'd replied, smiling at her. "Just so long as you tell me about it afterwards."

Travis had chosen a hotel restaurant (deliberately?) and they had laughed and chatted through the meal; the accompanying wine had relaxed her and Beatrice felt good. Business discussions had long since finished and after the plates were cleared Travis turned the conversation back to more flirting:

"So your husband is OK letting his beautiful wife go to dinner with a strange man?" he asked.

"You're hardly 'strange' but you are flattering me!" Bea answered, and they laughed together. "Roger trusts me, besides he gave me a Hall Pass for the evening."

Still laughing, Travis reached across the table touching Beatrice's hand "So, I'm here in a hotel with a beautiful, sexy woman who tells me she's got a Hall Pass from her husband? What am I going to do?"

"Get a room?" Beatrice had joked patting his hand, then laughing as Travis almost spat his mouthful of wine.

"Easily done, give me a minute and let's get the check!" Travis upped the ante in their flirting game as he stood and headed towards the reception area.

Beatrice had a brief moment of fluttering in her stomach as she wondered whether he was serious, but quickly convinced herself that Travis had just gone in the general direction of the restroom. She laughed to herself, although the thought intrigued her and she was feeling turned on enough to know that she was going to make sure Roger was still awake when she got home.

Travis's voice broke through Bea's sexual daydreams. "All set. Restaurant's taken care of." he held out a hand which she took, standing up. Walking towards the reception area, Beatrice hadn't noticed that Travis was still holding her hand until he guided her towards the elevators.

"Where are we going?" she laughed, thinking this was still part of the flirting.

"Our room." Travis replied, as they stepped into the elevator and he hit the 4th floor button.

More flutters as Beatrice wondered if she had been ridiculously naive, but at the same time she was intensely curious as to whether Travis had really got a room and feeling very flattered that he was playing the game this far.

Then the elevator doors closed.

Travis turned to Beatrice, lifted her chin with his free hand and leaned down to kiss her. His lips were warm and spicy from the wine. Beatrice felt giddy, she could feel her body reacting and she wanted more; letting go his hand she wrapped both arms around his body and tilted her head, opening her lips for a deeper kiss. Travis's huge arms encircled her, letting Beatrice feel safe.

Time blurred for Beatrice, the quivering of her body, the adrenaline from the passionate elevator kisses, the thoughts about what might come next.

----------

Travis reached out touching her face. Beatrice jumped for a second, startled, but she smiled back at him; she couldn't help it, he was charming and handsome in a totally different way to Roger and that made this exciting. Roger! He had joked so many times about Beatrice being his hot wife, giving her a Hall Pass, telling her his fantasy of watching her having sex, getting fucked. did he mean it? He must have, right?

Travis knelt, parting her knees slightly and leaned forward to gently kiss her, one hand resting on her knee the other stroking her neck.

"We're really doing this, aren't we?" Beatrice said. Her nerves weren't yet totally at ease as another small burst of adrenaline raced through her. She took a deep, heady breath, deciding whether to jump into this particular pool.

He said, "Only if you want to."

Bea's lips curled into a smile before she could stop herself. Of course she wanted to. She really wanted to. What woman faced with an attractive, well built man and a Hall Pass from her loving husband wouldn't want to? She wasn't doing this just because Roger wanted her to. She wasn't just entertaining his fantasy. At some point along this improbable journey, his fantasy had become hers as well.

"I want to," she nodded.

Travis saw the smile and laughed with her, he knew. Beatrice had a brief look of hunger, of want, in that smile that passed across her face and it had sent a pang of excitement stirring in Travis's gut. Bea looked him in the eyes and working from the top slowly and deliberately undid the buttons to her blouse one at a time.

Watching her, Travis sat back on his haunches and undid his shirt as Bea undid her blouse and slipped it over her shoulders. She reached out and stroked her hand across his muscled chest. The room was warm, but goosebumps formed across her bare arms anyway. Her nipples pressed hard against the lace of her bra; the lingerie signaling that even if she hadn't planned this, Beatrice had subconciously wanted to feel sexy tonight.

"Man, you're gorgeous!" Travis's baritone voice penetrating the silence as his hands ran up Beatrice's arms and slipped the bra straps off her shoulders. She leaned forward indulging in a deep passionate kiss, their tongues entwining, as Travis reached around behind her to unclip her bra. Bea shimmied her arms out as he pulled her bra away and dipped down to kiss first one breast and then the other; she pulled his head tight into her chest as she felt herself moisten and a shiver of pleasure run up her spine.

Travis's big hands slid further down her sides and as Bea fell backwards on the bed, he slipped his fingers inside the waistband of her panties pulling them down over her hips and off. A quiet groan of appreciation escaped his throat as he glanced down at her naked body and shaven pussy.

"Even more gorgeous naked." he grinned, standing up and starting to unbuckle his pants. Beatrice moved forward to help, any lingering doubts gone, she wanted to experience this man. Coincidence played it's part and as she moved forward Travis's cock sprang up as it was released; Bea immediately took it in her hands, feeling the warmth and the weight. Travis was a big guy and she'd wondered if all parts of his body matched, his cock was bigger than Roger's but still looked perfect to her and felt rock hard as she stroked it.

Beatrice opened her mouth and sucked in the first inch of Travis's glistening cock. He swallowed loudly with a gasp. Bea loved this moment, not just knowing that she was in control and able to give such pleasure but also the actual feel of a cock achingly hard for her. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and pulled back slightly, not quite releasing him, before bobbing her head forward again as far as she could.

"Holy shit!"

She pulled back to free herself and reply, "Does that mean you like it?" she asked.

"Yes! And just please don't stop." Travis begged. Bea looked up at him and smiled, looking into his eyes she opened her mouth and pulled him in once more.

"Fuck. Sorry, but fuck that feels good." he laughed. His hands stroked back Beatrice's thick blonde hair and he ran his fingers through it, not holding her head but letting her continue the amazing sensations she was delivering.

After a minute or two, Travis took a step back pulling his cock away from her. "I need you to stop or I'm going to come and I'd rather feel myself inside you first."

Beatrice stood, turned and climbed up onto the large bed, pulling away the covers and the sheet. She felt the heavy weight of Travis climbing up behind her and his hands on her waist moved her forwards and turned her to face him. Bea felt like a toy doll as his big hands moved around her ankles, lifted her legs and spread them as Travis kneeled with his cock pointing directly at her. His fingers stroked across her wet pussy lips and he dipped one finger inside, she gasped.

"I want you in me already." Beatrice said.

Travis moved forward, holding his cock he stroked it up and down her pussy before nudging her knees with his elbows to open her just a little more and then placing the tip of himself tight against her entrance. Beatrice lifted her head up to watch.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Say it." he directed her.

"I want you to fuck me." Beatrice complied, holding her breath and then moaning, her body shaking as Travis slid forward and into her. She knew he still had more but the eroticism of the moment meant that rainbow lights were already flashing in her brain. She wanted to see though and she pushed against his chest to keep him a little upright as she looked down again.

Travis pulled his hips back, his heavy cock glistening with her juices came into view. For Beatrice it was fascinating, the dark brown shine of Travis's cock contrasted dramatically against her pink pussy lips and her white skin; she stared mesmerized at the unique look of his black skin against her, in her.

"You've never been with a black guy before have you?" he asked.

"No" Beatrice smiled back. "First time for everything."

He leaned in to kiss her, his hands holding her hips firmly as he continued to slide in and out. "Once you go black, you never go back you know" he whispered.

Bea laughed. "Oh I"m going back to Roger tonight. But for now just shut up and fuck...meee." The last syllable drawn out as Travis pulled back his full length and drove back into her. She stroked her hands up his arms and across Travis's chest and abdomen as he pulled back with another long stroke. Beatrice thrust her pelvis up towards him simultaneously pulling his hips towards her in an unmistakable signal; he started to speed up.

"Oh yes. More. Harder. Faster. Ohhh. Ungh." the words tumbled from Beatrice before dissolving into incoherent sounds as Travis thrust ever faster and harder. His cock pushing, stroking, rubbing the sides of her pussy as the base slapped repeatedly against her clit. He growled, his back arched, his orgasm building.

Beatrice started to cry out, she bit her knuckle to silence herself, thrusting her hips up towards Travis, over and over, devouring his cock. Her breath ragged. The rainbow lights turning to brilliant white lightning exploding inside her. Her body started to shake. Moans escaped her. She felt Travis tense, his cock pulsing, twitching warm inside her, then his body shaking.

"Wow!" Bea opened her eyes to see Travis looking down at her.

"That was...just amazing!" he said, kissing her softly. She pulled him down onto her, wrapping her arms around him, savoring the afterglow.

----------

Beatrice came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and started to pick up her clothes.

"Do we have time for round 2?" Travis asked.

"Not tonight lover." Bea replied. "I have to get home. But next time maybe."

"Man, I really hope so. You are one sexy woman."

She dropped the towel and pulled on her panties, laughing at his words.

----------

Driving home, Beatrice dictated a text to Roger.

"On my way home. Wait up for me?"

"Sure!" came the reply.

She smiled to herself knowing that Roger was going to want to hear the details and that she was going to enjoy being ravished by him, her second man tonight...