Sherry, Shelly, Carla and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until her little sister came to "Help" for the summer. Carla was cute as a bug, but nosey.

After about two weeks, Shelly just couldn't stand it any more.

Late one afternoon, there was a knock at the door. A second later, it opened and a very pregnant Shelly let herself in.

"Quick, Carla's napping" she said as she lifted her maternity dress and flopped down on the couch. Seconds later my cock was rock hard and plunging in to Shelly's steaming hole. Immediately, she began to orgasm. I fucked her through two more shattering orgasms before she grunted "Hurry, she's going to wake up soon".

I pounded my cock furiously in to Shelly until I felt the head of my dick begin to tingle and buried my rod deep in her swollen belly. A torrent of sperm belched from the head of my dick. Shelly hurriedly got up to head back next door.

On the other side of the wall, a curious young girl had her ear pressed against it.

Two minutes later, Shelly came back. "We are so busted" she groaned.

"Oh great. Anything we can do to keep her quiet?"

"She says she won't tell... if she can have some too".

The thought was nice, I mean she was cute as shit...

"How old is Carla"?

"18" Shelly said.

Like hell I thought. I knew Shelly was still only20 when they got married and moved in a year ago. Or so they had listed her age on the lease form, which I'm sure she had no idea I had read.

"How old is she really? You said yourself she went to central high. She's still in braces for god's sake!"

"She's 18! She turned 18 two weeks ago! She's still in school because she cut so much class and she's still in braces because she wouldn't wear her retainers and her teeth got crooked again!"

"So why doesn't she drive"?

"They revoked her license after her DWI".

I was starting to believe her. "Well she sure doesn't look 18".

"Do I look 21"?

I had to admit she didn't.

"Please"? Shelly pleaded with her eyes.

"Ok, but not till tomorrow. Tell her to come to the back door after she hears the shower turn off." I went back in and checked my supply of rubbers.

I had just finished drying off the next morning when I heard the knock at the back door. There stood Carla, her braces shining in the sun. She was just a hair over 4 feet 10 inches tall, with silky soft straight brown hair that fell almost to her waist and big round misty green eyes. She looked to be maybe 90 perfectly distributed pounds, with perky little 28 B tits and an absolutely precious little round bubble butt.

As soon as the door closed Carla was in my arms, kissing me eagerly. My hands lifted her little white shirt over her head and unsnapped her bra. Her tiny frame made her firm perky 28 B tits look much bigger than they were. They sprung free as her bra fell to the floor, jutting straight out in nearly perfect cone. I pulled a puffy little nipple in to my mouth. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off, then hopped up on the bed and spread her legs. My mouth was drawn to her tiny bald slit, and within a couple of minutes I had licked her to an orgasm.

I waded up between her legs, my huge prick rock hard and swaying from side to side. Her eyes focused on it and glazed over.

"Fuck me" she whispered.

I reached to the bedside table for a rubber.

"No! Wait... Fuck me bare" she whispered a little louder.

I stopped. "What did you say"?

"No rubber. Fuck me bare. I want to get pregnant".

Suddenly my cock was almost painfully hard.

"Only if you tell me the truth. How old are you Carla"?

"18" She said.

I had begun to rub the knob on her silky smooth labia, but now I pulled it away. "Then why are you still in high school? No bull shit or you don't get any of this dick at all".

A look of shame came across her face.

"I'm still in school because I failed too many classes." She muttered. I believed her now.

My dick began to throb, drawn to her tiny opening as if by a magnet. I pushed the thick knob against her shiny wet slit and my big thick dick just bent. She reached down with her fingers and spread her puffy labia for me. The tiny hole within was smaller than a dime. I began to think I wasn't going to fit. I reached over to the table, pulled a bottle of lube from the drawer, and spread a glob all over my bulging cock. I lined up straight on her tiny hole and pushed again, harder. Finally I felt the tight muscular ring snap down over my glans.

Bare.

I groaned and began to plow my long thick rod in to Carla, deeper with every thrust. The perky nipples on her firm little tits brushed lightly against my chest. She was even prettier than her sister. I savored every delicious stroke in to the beautiful little girl.

Soon my penis had reached the bottom of her tight slick pussy. I pushed hard against it. Suddenly the head of my dick felt like it had entered another even tighter pussy, and my cock sunk in to Carla up to my balls. Her tight spot was even tighter than Sherry's, and Carla's spot held the entire head and another inch!

Before I could stop myself, the thick base of my dick bulged twice and two thick ropes of sperm burst from the head of my dick and splattered against Carla's cervix.

I held still for a minute while my sperm began to spread out inside her, searching for her egg.

"When was your period Carla"? I whispered.

"Two weeks ago...It's my fertile time".

I started to fuck Carla with long smooth strokes, suckling her firm little 28 B tits as she wrapped her legs around my back to pull me in deeper. We began to kiss passionately as I pumped my thick meaty rod slowly in and out of her, savoring every moment in her velvety cunt. Half an hour later, I was sawing my cock furiously in and out of her wet slit as her body spasmed with yet another orgasm. The head of my dick began to tingle. I knew it was too late to stop.

I was going to ejaculate inside her.

"Carla I'm gonna cum" I moaned as the tingling intensified to the point of no return. I jammed my bare dick in her all the way and froze, the tight spot in the bottom of her pussy crushing my bulbous glans in a velvety grip. The thick base surged and my rod began to bulge rhythmically as once again hot thick jets of sperm burst from the slit in the head of my dick and deep in to the beautiful little girl's belly.

"Yes! Cum inside me" she squealed. The hole in her cervix was already opened by the sperm I had shot in her earlier, and now my big thick cock had stretched the tiny hole wide. Each rich potent spurt of semen from the head of my dick blew straight in to Carla's fertile womb, packing it full, drowning her egg in a sea of wriggling sperm. I continued to throb inside her for several minutes.

My big thick dick softened slightly and flopped out of her, followed by a gush of semen which flowed down her ass and on to the bed.

What I didn't know was that Carla was one bored teenager at home and was used to dildoing herself silly for hours on end.

And she had taught herself to swallow her mom's big dildo. The whole thing. Almost as soon as my cock flopped out of her, she pounced on it and pulled it in to her mouth. Immediately I was rock hard again. Carla pulled my dick in to her throat all the way and began to swallow over and over, sending waves down her throat all the way to the head of my dick. In less than five minutes I was ready to cum.

And she knew it.

She pulled her mouth off suddenly and plopped down on her back, silky legs spread wide.

"Cum in me!" She commanded.

I was more than happy to obey. I drove my bare dick all the way in to her sperm soaked pussy in one stroke and began to blow my second load deep inside her.

She wrapped her legs around my back and began to massage my balls with her soft little hand, milking more sperm in to the tube in my dick which was already pulsing hot thick jets in to her fertile womb. My semen was gushing out around the base of my cock with each delicious throb.

Four hours later, I had pumped an incredible seven loads deep in to Carla's firm flat belly.

The next day, Carla was back. And the next. And the next...

On Wednsday, Carla came again, and again I pumped several loads of hot thick sperm in to her succulent little body. But I made it clear to her that every Thursday was Sherry's day. No excuses, no exceptions. Sherry had been my lover for 5 good years, and I wasn't about to give that up.

I had just finished blowing my first load in Sherry and throwing the rubber in the trash when I noticed her looking wistfully at me.

"What's wrong girl?" A tear came to her eye.

"I don't want to lose you to those hot young girls" she sobbed.

I pulled her close and whispered to her "Sherry, you never have to worry about that. You come first! We've been lovers for so long now, and it never gets old. If I had to pick one, I'd pick you every time!

Sherry smiled as I cuddled her close.

"I'm 30 years old now and I look it. I've been married 10 years and my husband still hasn't gotten me pregnant. We've been lovers for 5 years and I feel like all I do for you is lay on my back and have orgasms. I want to do something special for you, something that they won't do"

That was gonna be a hard one. Those two sex freaks would do just about anything.

"Sherry, just seeing me at all is special."

"But I wish there was something"

Then I thought of it. Something I had tried once, but the look on her face had told me not to try again. Perfect. It wasn't something they wouldn't do, it was something they couldn't do with their tight bodies and perky little boobs.

"Ok... Let me fuck your tits"

Sherry smiled like a kid with a new toy and reached for her purse. She pulled out a tube of lotion and started to spread a good handful on her big firm 38DD tits.

I laid my rock hard dick on her chest between her tits. "Mash them together for me nice and hard" I said and began to thrust my cock slowly in and out of Sherry's deep cleavage. She was mashing her big firm tits together harder than I would have dared. My entire dick disappeared between them as I moaned softly with each delicious stroke. I couldn't belive how incredible it felt, stroking my rod between her boobs and dragging my balls against the silky skin of her abdomen.

I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. "Oh Sherry...Sherry I'm gonna cum on your tits" I groaned

"Do it honey... do it for me" she whispered as I felt the first spurt of hot thick cum race up the tube in my dick and shoot from the slit in the head.

Spurt after spurt shot from between her tits and ran down her neck on to the bed. Sherry began to giggle, and soon I was giggling too.

"What are you laughing about girl" I smiled.

"I was afraid you'd ask me to have your baby"!

And now we were both laughing.

"Would you have done it"?

She suddenly stopped laughing. "Yes. I don't know what I'd tell my husband, but I'd figure something out. I've wanted a baby for so long now..." Her voice trailed off.

"Sherry sweetie, you are so special to me. You don't have to do anything to make me happy. And I'd do anything to make you happy, even give you a baby. You're the best lover ever, and nothing can change that."

"Awwww" she said and kissed me deeply. She laid her head on my shoulder while I stroked her soft brown hair, lazily stroking my penis with her free hand.

After a while it began to respond. I rolled her on to her back and reached for another condom.

"No... No... "She whispered urgently as she guided my rapidly stiffening prick in to her pussy.

"Never again."

My cock began to sink in to her silky smooth vagina. Bare.

Sherry smiled softly to herself as she laid her head on the pillow next to her husband late that night. She enjoyed the warm feeling deep in her belly. Her fertile womb was teeming with my sperm.

A few days later a handsome middle aged lady knocked at the door. This happens time to time, people come to the door wanting to rent a house, or make me an offer on one that I don't really want to sell. I usually just refer them to my management company. Through the window I could see her thick curly waist length auburn hair. She was about Sherry's height, but not quite so thick, especially around her hips, where her narrow wasp waist swelled gently to form a tight heart shaped bubble butt. The thing that really grabbed my attention was her 36 G tits. They were absolutely incredible! I opened the door.

"Can I help you"? I said.

"I'm Shelly and Carla's mom. May I come in? She said with a stern yet beautiful face. She came in and we sat on the couch at least a foot apart.

"What did you say your name was?" I asked, more to break the silence than anything.

"Mom. I said my name was Mom. Shelly and Carla's mom, to be specific. Look, I'll come right to the point. I know you're fucking my daughters." She saw the look of panic on my face, and her features softened slightly.

"My daughters are grown women. They can do as they like. I know my girls. I was fucking at their age; I'm not going to be a hypocrite. Anyway, Shelly told me how that little shit Carla blackmailed her. My girls are both beautiful. I can't fault you for wanting to fuck them. I'm just here to find out if Shelly is carrying your baby."

My eyes kept drifting to her 36 G tits. And she knew it.

"I think so" I muttered.

"You think so or you know so?"

"I'm 99% sure".

"And how are you so sure?"

"He's got a tiny dick and balls so when he cums only a few drops dribble out. And they only do it once a month. They spend half an hour praying for a baby before he bangs her for 10 minutes, then they spend half an hour praying for forgiveness for any enjoyment they might have had."

Mom winced.

"I shoot 6 or 7 big spurts in her two or three times every time we do it, and we do it like twice a week. And besides, when I took anatomy in college, they told us ovulation is two weeks from the START of the last menstural period. They think its two weeks from the END, so my sperm have a 4 or 5 day head start. I shot 3 big loads in her 3 days before their day, and 2 more the day after he did her. Then she missed her next period. "

She looked at me with a wary eye.

"Are you sure your sperm are... viable?"

"I got tested when my girlfriend turned up pregnant last year. They said I had more than enough to qualify for a sperm donor program."

A look of relief spread across her face. "Good. I can't stand Jeff or his sanctimonious prick father. I told her not to marry in to a religious cult. When she comes to her senses and gets a divorce, I don't want his creepy family using the children as an excuse to hang around."

She had relaxed considerably and was now sitting quite a bit closer. My eyes kept drifting to her tits.

And she had totally figured it out.

"Do you like what you see"? She said as her hand drifted to my thigh.

"Maybe you'd like to have a little fun with mommy? I always wanted a little boy".

She smiled wickedly and pressed one of her big firm tits against my arm.

"Sure"! I said.

"Sure what?" she said and glared at me sternly.

"Sure I'd like to have a little fun"

"With your mommy? Say it!" she barked.

"Can I have a little fun with you Mommy?"

"That's what mommy wanted to hear." she cooed softly.

"Remember that... Mommy likes to hear her baby boy say her name while we're having our fun together."

"Ooooo yes mommy I'll remember" I moaned as her hand firmly gripped my stiffening prick through my shorts.

"Such a sweet boy. Why don't you show mommy your bedroom son?"

This was vaguely creepy, but really hot. My mom died when I was young. I had never called anyone mom.

She held my hand as I led her to the bedroom. "Give mommy a kiss sweetie" she whispered and our lips met. My hands roamed freely over Mom's body. I reached up under her shirt and unsnapped her bra.

She lifted her shirt and bra together and her big firm tits dropped free. There was no way a G cup could be that firm and perky, especially on a woman her age! My cock surged to full erection at the sight.

"Oh mom" I whispered.

"That's mommy's sweet boy. Take those clothes off son and lay down on the bed for mommy".

Her body was breathtaking. She was every day of 40 years old and didn't show it a bit. Her G cup tits stood up proudly, much bigger than and just as firm as Sherry's double D's. I laid on my back with my rock hard prick standing straight up.

"Ooooo my baby boy is sooo big and hard! Let mommy help you with that" she cooed as her mouth engulfed my bulbous glans.

"Oooohhh Mom" I moaned. Mom sucked my dick deep in to her throat as she fingered her soaking wet pussy.

My cock flopped out of her mouth and slapped against my belly as she slid her big tits up my body and kissed me. She rolled on to her back and pulled me over.

"Fuck your mommy now sweetie"

"Are you sure it's safe Mommy? What if Daddy finds out?" I said as I reached for a rubber.

"Daddy never fucks mommy any more, he won't find out. And you won't need that rubber"

I lined the head of my cock up on her opening and pushed. My long thick rod plunged deep in to Mom's tight wet sheath.

"Oh mom it feels soooo good without a rubber" I groaned as I worked my steaming prick in and out of Mom's soaking wet pussy, deeper with every thrust. Soon my dick was fully embedded in her. I began to fuck her with long smooth strokes, driving it in to the left, pulling almost all the way back, then driving in to the right, building a quick steady rhythm that had mom's thick firm butt squirming on the bed. "Daddy can't fuck me like this baby...oooo fuck your mommy" she moaned.

Mom began to rotate her hips faster and faster.

"Oooo uh uh yes baby... Keep fucking mommy... that's it baby... that's it... Oooooo baby mommy's

cumming... mommy's cumming" she squealed and the walls of her silky vagina began to spasm on my cock. Over and over again I plowed my rod deep in to mom, and over and over again mom's pussy spasmed and gripped my cock hard. It was over half an hour later when I felt my bulbous glans begin to swell.

She felt it, and knew what it meant.

"Do you think you can cum for mommy? That's my good boy... keep fucking mommy..."

"Oh mom... Mom do you want me to pull out or can I shoot it inside you"?

"No! Don't pull out... Shoot it inside me...Shoot your sperm in mommy's tummy"

"Mommy are you sure? What if I get you pregnant?" I panted as I gripped one cheek of her firm bubble butt and pulled hard, trying to jam my prick in to her as deep as I could. Now I was working my cock furiously in and out of her. The head began to tingle.

"Yes baby... cum inside me... cum for mommy"

Suddenly I felt the thick base begin to surge. I drove my full length in to her and froze as I began to ejaculate deep inside mom's firm flat belly. Hot thick jets of cum burst from the head of my dick and exploded in to her velvety hole.

"Mmmmm shoot that cum for me... Yessss that's mommy's good boy... fill mommy up" she purred in my ear as she felt my cock continue to throb and blast ropes of sperm deep in to her silky wet pussy.

I rolled off of her and lay down next to her. She cuddled my head against one of her big firm tits.

"Mommy's sweet boy" she whispered and lazily stroked my penis with her free hand. It was only a few minutes before I began to stiffen again.

"Ooo Look here! My little boy is getting big again!" She exclaimed and lowered her head to pull my dick in to her mouth.

"Oh mom" I moaned as my cock hardened fully in her mouth. She straddled me and guided my thick juicy prick back in to her smooth wet pussy.

"You never have to pull out of mommy sweetie. Mommy's tubes are tied. Now just relax and let mommy do it all baby boy". She purred and began to glide up and down my thick steaming shaft.

She lowered a nipple to my mouth. "Drink mommy's milk baby"

I began to gently suckle her. Much to my surprise, warm sweet milk began to flow in to my mouth! I couldn't belive how much of it there was. The flow slowed down in a few minutes and she lowered the other nipple to my mouth as she continued to give herself orgasm after orgasm on my thick meaty cock. I greedily emptied her other breast in to my mouth. I had never been so hard in my life!