Sherry, Shelly, Carla and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mom... mom that was so good" I whispered as she rolled over and pulled me on top of her. "My sweet boy....My sweet baby boy...Cum for mommy baby, cum inside your mommy" she purred as she rolled my balls in her hand. I buried my thick rod all the way and began to blow another load deep inside her

An hour later, I was blowing my third load between mom's firm 36 G tits. "Your nasty little sister Carla can't do that for you baby... Why don't you just fuck mommy instead of her" she smiled.

The hint was taken. We finally got dressed, and she kissed me as I showed her the door.

"My name is Griselda. You can call me Zell, unless we're in bed. Then you will call me Mom.

Don't worry about that little slut Carla. I've already made her take a morning after pill, and I'm taking her home with me tomorrow afternoon."

She gave me another quick peck on the cheek.

"I'll send her over tomorrow morning for a fuck goodbye" She said with a smile. And she did.

Mom visits once a month...But never on a Thursday.

I kept my implied promise to Zell and didn't fuck Carla any more, even after she got her driver's license back, unless Zell herself dropped her off at my house, which she did once or twice a year, always within a day or two of her period. Zell was well aware of Carla's baby lust.

It feels amazing to blow my hot thick load straight down Carla's throat. She's even prettier now with her braces off, but truthfully, she wears me out!

Two years later, Shelly announced she was pregnant again. When I came home from golf that day, Zell, her husband, and Jeff's parents were out on the front porch sort of celebrating. Zell made eye contact. I could see the worry behind her smile. I nodded my head yes, and a look of joy spread across her face. She knew Shelly was carrying my baby again.

Our first baby boy was growing fast and starting to look a lot like me. It was time to go. I sold them the house below market and owner financed it through my LLC since they had no credit. They still don't know I owned it, or the company that gave them the loan. I moved in to another one I owned about 30 miles away. The move actually put me about a mile and a half closer to Sherry, my wonderful lover Sherry. She still calls me honey when she cums. She's been talking divorce since she had the miscarriage. I think he might have suspected something was not quite right with the timing. We don't use condoms any more. I want my dear sweet lover Sherry to have the baby she's always wanted. I wonder if she knows I'd marry her if she'd let me.

And I'm about two miles from Zell... or mom, depending on where we are. She still has milk in her tits, even though her youngest daughter is just about to turn 13. She sells it to a milk bank for good money. So I very rarely get to drink it. I play golf with Zell's husband Jack every Wednesday. He has profound ED and seems to be sincere when he thanks me for fucking his horny wife!

Zell came over a few days ago. As soon as she stepped through the door my hands were drawn to her firm 36 G tits. She kissed me passionately and dragged me down on the couch. "Wait a minute" she whispered. I could see in her face that something was worrying her.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Zell needs to talk to you for a few minutes"

"Sure Zell, What's up?"

"I have a favor to ask, and please say no if you don't feel right about it, it won't change anything between us".

"Ok... what is it?"

"I remembered you saying you had enough sperm to be a donor" A red flag went up in my head, and she could see it. "Just hear me out... Shelly has an older sister, and she and her husband have been trying for

A baby. They had him tested, and he's got nothing. Nothing at all. They looked in to a donor, and it's just so much more than they could ever afford"

"So you want me to fuck her"?

"No! No no no. I told them I knew a donor and I could maybe get a sample outside normal channels"

I could sense a mother's pain in her voice. "She loves him with all her heart. She could never be with another man. It would destroy her". She looked down for a minute, and quickly wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. When she looked back up, our eyes met, and I nodded my head a single time.

"How long has it been since you ejaculated?"

"A couple of days"

"Do this for me...please. I'm begging you, begging you as a loving mother, to help my beautiful daughter and her wonderful husband. Please... let Zell give you a blowjob with this special condom on, and I promise you in one hour mommy will come back and fuck your brains out. No one will EVER know your name".

Wordlessly, I leaned back on the couch. Zell's strong hand began to massage my rapidly stiffening prick. She kneeled between my legs and I lifted my butt for her to tug my shorts down.

She pulled something that looked like a baby wipe from a small packet and washed my penis with it from the tip to the base, then she unwrapped the condom, unlubricated with no reservoir end. I had never seen one like it before. "Sterile" she whispered and rolled it down my cock. She gently began to massage my balls as she drew my long thick cock deep in to her throat. Her lips wrapped tightly around the base of my cock and she began to bob her head up and down my full length. Within 5 minutes I was ejaculating in to the rubber.

When she felt the first throb she clamped her thumb and forefinger in a circle around the base of the condom to make sure none leaked out. When I had finished blowing my load, she carefully squeegeed the rubber off. It looked like about 3 inches of the rubber were filled with semen.

She held it up and looked at it with a smile, and produced a small sterile sample jar from her purse. "Open this for me and hold it... Careful! Don't touch anything but the outside" she said and began to pour the contents of the rubber in to the jar. It was filled nearly to the brim when Zelll carefully screwed the lid on and tucked it between her big firm tits.

A few minutes later, a few miles away, a young wife lay on her back with a pillow under her buttocks, legs spread wide. Her mother carefully dilated her vagina with a plastic speculum as her husband lovingly held her hand.

"Hold that right there for me sweetie" her mother said tersely and removed the lid from the small jar.

"Ready"? The young couple nodded in unison.

Her mother began to pour my thick potent sperm from the jar in to her welcoming vagina.

"Now just hold that position until it melts the plug in your cervix. Don't move until it all flows in." And a few minutes later, it had.

And a few minutes after that, there was a knock at my door.

"Mommy's back sweetie" she said. I hadn't even bothered to put my shorts back on.

She fell to her knees and engulfed my prick in her mouth, swallowing it deep in to her throat where it finished stiffening. I almost blew another load right there!

"Not yet baby boy. Mommy has lots of fun in store for her sweet boy today!" she purred and led me to the bedroom.

The sex was positively electric. She had never been so horny with me before. She had let her breasts become almost painfully engorged. They had swollen to at least an H cup, maybe more. I had never seen tits so big and firm before, and I haven't seen any since either. Her smooth vagina was gliding up and down my rod as I reached up for her tits. At the slightest squeeze hot milk shot from both nipples and sprayed across the bed. I hungrily pulled her nipples in to my mouth one after the other and drained her milk.

"That's it baby...drink all mommy's milk" she moaned as another shattering orgasm hit her.

I rolled her over on to her back and began to fuck her deep and slow. Our lips and tongues locked together in a gentle passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever. It was almost an hour later when mom reached down with her hand and began to softly stroke the skin at the base of my balls. She pulled my head close and thrust her tongue gently in to my ear.

"Oh mom...mom you'd better stop... I'm gonna shoot my sperm in you" I moaned.

"Do it baby... shoot your sperm inside your mommy... mmmm yes that's my sweet little boy"

She moaned as she felt my long thick cock begin pulsing and throbbing wildly deep inside her.

"Ohhhhh mom" I groaned as hot thick spurts of cum pulsed from the head of my penis in to her belly.

"That's my good boy... Pump all that sperm in to your mommy..." She whispered softly in my ear as my cum flowed freely from her vagina down her tight round butt to form a large wet pool on the bed.

Three hours later, my fifth load of the day was pulsing from the slit in the tip of my dick in our usual spot for my last cum... Between her big firm 36 G tits.

And a few minutes later, a few miles away, one of my sperm had penetrated the shell of a young wife's egg.

A baby began to grow inside her.