All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 25'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rogerphillipsrogerphillipsalmost 11 years ago
Speedy Recovery

I wish you a speedy recovery.

I think that you underestimate yourself. I'am sure that you can come up with a number of new/revisited scenario's and am absolutely confident that none would be boring.

Yes I agree that your original intention is now redundant much to the benefit of your avid readers.

Here are some suggestions from my wife for further scenario's

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry and Lisa

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry as a 'guest star' at a stag party.

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry as a 'guest star' at a hen party.

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry as the surprise performer at a 'Gentleman's Club'.

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry as the unwilling/volunteer patient for a physical examination at a Medical School.

Spanking/humiliation for Sherry as the unwilling/volunteer for a Sex-Education class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Your series is fantastic. I'm always anxious awaiting the next chapter. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is always a lesson in how you start a series

#1 max time 3 months #2 nothing to hurt her future promotion possibilities.

Busted on both accounts. Punishment in front of the board and alumni blows away any future promotions as a teacher or any other profession and #1 is long up. Of course it is no longer a test by a needed retitle Sherry the neighborhood and city wide professional sex slave. The chances of this not being leaked to students by this time is somewhere between zero and none. After the number of people being involved I am surprised she has not been visited by the city police vice department.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous