Sherry's Test Ch. 37d

Story Info
The graduation Party Scene 4 - Punished with my protégé.
2k words
4.48
11k
2

Part 43 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene had Tammy and me as schoolgirls that were caught cheating. We were both given uniforms that were a couple of sizes too small and damn we looked sexy in our tight white blouse, blue skirt and red plaid tie.

Tammy, for those who don't remember, was my protégé who I had mentored and we had both been through some punishment scenarios together.

Brian, Tammy's boyfriend was playing the part of the teacher who caught us cheating in a test and Matt was playing the role of the Principal.

A month ago, when Tammy had just started dating Brian, we had double-dated and gone to a nice Italian restaurant and gone back to our place for after dinner cocktails and conversation and I was sure Matt would find a way for Tammy and I to be stripped and spanked by them. I was horny all evening with anticipation but to my surprise, that never happened. Now, it made sense. My rogue of a fiance was saving it for this evening. The first time I would be exposed to my protege's boyfriend would be in public. Despite all that I had already gone through, I was nervous and excited at the prospect. Tammy too had never been punished by her boyfriend, so it would be a new experience for her and I could tell that she too was nervous as well as excited at the prospect.

We were marched on stage by Brian to a desk where Matt sat pretending to be the principal. In order to maximize the time on the actual stripping and punishment, all our scenes had minimal build-up - just enough to set the scene up.

Brian reported that he had caught us cheating and Mat did the customary threat of expelling us and we pleaded for mercy and he offered us the choice of accepting a punishment and we reluctantly agreed. All routine stuff in these scenarios but we never tired of it and neither did the audience.

Tammy and I both stood with our hands clasped behind our head and asked demurely to be punished.

We were asked to take our skirts down and reprimanded when we just dropped them to the floor. As is common in these scenarios, we were asked to fold them neatly and place them on the desk. It made us really feel like naughty, unruly schoolgirls and that was the whole point.

Our blouses covered our panties but not for too long as we were instructed to hold our blouses up. We had expected a gradual denuding but were surprised when Matt and Brian who were standing behind us, bent down and swiftly yanked our panties down.

We gasped and quickly dropped our blouse to cover our pussies in front of our enthralled audience.

Matt and Brian stepped in front of us and asked us to unbutton our blouses.

We slowly unbuttoned our blouses, stopping to take in the audience and blushing as the last couple of buttons exposed our pussies again. As you know, I was clean shaven but Tammy was sporting a landing strip, so it made for a nice contrast. We looked at Matt and Brian and I blushed because this was the first time, Brian had seen me naked and Tammy blushed because this was her first experience of public nudity with Brian looking.

We quickly covered our pussies, playing our role of shy schoolgirls waiting for the inevitable instruction to place our hands on our heads.

We placed our hands on our heads with feigned reluctance and stood there demurely with our hands on our heads, our blouses still hanging around our arms, white bras that showed our cleavage and our hanging ties kind of pointing to our pussies on display.

Matt and Brian walked around us admiring us and asked us to give them a slow twirl and we did so.

We had expected a gradual denuding but were again surprised when we were told to slip off our blouses and take off our bras.

Our surprise showed on our faces and helped us blush as we did so and stood completely naked, with our ties hanging between our breasts. We were once again scolded for being untidy and leaving our clothes on the floor and told to pick them up, fold them and place them on the desk. We did so, pouting and came back and resumed our positions with hands clasped behind our heads.

Our sweethearts stood in front of us with rulers in their hands and asked us to hold out our hands. God, there is something so incongruous and by that token, exciting, about standing naked I public with your hands stretched out waiting to be punished. The tie between our boobs was a nice touch and Matt would later make me wear a tie often during our private punishment sessions.

I received ten hand spanks with the ruler by Matt as Brian stood watching. The strokes were light yet firm enough to make me wince slightly. As usual, I was asked to count and ask for the next one. Then it was Tammy's turn as and an eager Brian administered her punishment, his excited eyes looked like they may pop out and his boner evident through his jeans. Like me, Tammy too winced a little as she counted out the ruler spanks.

I looked at the engrossed faces in the audience. This was the fourth session of the evening and they were not showing any signs of getting tired of it. For that matter, neither was I. I loved the creativity and variations in the scenarios that allowed me to feel each one was a first and experience the complicated, heady mix of embarrassment, humiliation, excitement and arousal, over and over.

Next, we were made to lean over opposite sides of the desk, rest on our elbows, look at each other and hold hands and wait for our spanking. The audience had a side view of both of us.

Matt gave me the first spank and I said, "One, thank you, Sir. May I please have another."

Matt waited for Brian to spank Tammy and she said, "One, thank you, Sir. May I please have another."

I am watching the recording as I am writing this and notice how embarrassed as well as excited Tammy looks at the start of this new phase in their relationship.

Once our ten spanks were over, they decided to switch. Brian came over behind me and Matt went over behind Tammy.

I blushed as I looked into Tammy's eyes and waited for her boyfriend to spank me. Tammy had been spanked by Matt before but this was the first time he would do so before Matt. So, it was a first for both of us and I remember thinking then, that it would not be the last. And I wasn't wrong about that. A week later, we would double-date again and this time when we went over to my condo, we were both punished for no ostensible reason. We would watch the recording of this session while having cocktails before the session and let me tell you, despite all I had gone through, I still blushed at watching it with company.

Anyways, back to the present. Matt rubbed his hands over Tammy's butt and gave her the first spank as she looked into my eyes and said, "One thank you, Sir. May I please have another."

Brian was a bit shy and actually blushed as he caressed my butt and looked into his girlfriend's eyes and gave me the first spank. I saw Tammy give him a acquiescing nod before he did so and I thought that was so sweet.

Once the ten spanks were over, Matt had me stand up facing the audience, jog in place and spank myself apologizing for cheating. I felt ridiculous doing it but I was told later that I looked absolutely adorable as I went through my self-spanking.

"I am sorry I cheated on the test!" I said as I gave myself the first spank while jogging in place. I alternated hands and the audience enjoyed seeing my boobs bounce as I jogged.

After a couple of minutes, Matt mentioned me to stop and asked Tammy to do so. Tammy looked delectable as she performed her task. Her face displayed embarrassment as well as a beautiful vulnerability and later she would tell me that when she got back to their apartment, Brian would worship her all over for hours and they made passionate love way into the night. Clearly, kinkiness had done wonders for their sex life as it had done for ours.

I thought we were done but I was surprised. Matt had arranged beforehand for Sam to come on stage towards the end of the scene but had not included it in the script, so we were surprised.

"Come on in, Sam. Take a look at two of your cheating classmates punished," said Matt as Sam entered what was supposed to be the Principal's office.

Both Tammy and I instinctively assumed the classic enf pose with one hand covering the boobs and the other hand covering the pussy.

"Now, now, girls! If you don't take your hands away, I will have Sam spank you both," said Matt.

"Is that a promise or a threat?" I said, impetuously, before I could help it.

Matt smiled and said, "Looks like you are looking forward to a spanking unlike Tammy who uncovered herself immediately," said Matt and I noticed that Tammy had indeed assumed the position with her hands clasped behind her head.

I followed suit and said, "I was only joking, Sir. I am sorry!"

"Too late for that. Sam inspect Tammy so she realizes the embarrassment of being naked in front of you," said Matt as Brian looked concerned.

Matt looked inquiringly at Brian and Brian looked a little conflicted but nodded. He has just taken the next step into perversion. I mused.

Sam went over to Tammy and looked her all over and Tammy blushed. This was the first time she had been seen naked at close quarters by Sam.

Sam was then asked to do the same to me and Sam came over and roamed his eyes all over me. I pretended it was the first time and blushed. I was gratified to note that Sam, despite having seen me naked at close quarters quite a few times, was exhibiting no lack of interest. In fact, his eyes devoured my body.

"Thank you, Matt for giving me another gratuitous with my crush," I thought as I stood like a statue.

"Now it is time for you to spank, Sherry," said Matt as he led me to stand behind the desk and facing the audience with my elbows on the desk.

"Apologize for being sassy," said Matt.

I looked at him defiantly but relented. This was one scenario that I was conflicted about. I take pride in my sarcastic humor and to be spanked for that was especially demeaning. But after all the ways I had submitted, what was one more?

"I am sorry for being sassy," I said as Sam gave me the first spank. My eyes still flashed anger at being made to capitulate like this and that made me infinitely more alluring.

"I am sorry for being sassy," I said for the tenth time and Sam reluctantly stopped spanking.

The final scene had us kneeling in front of the audience as well as Matt, Brian and Sam, with our hands clasped behind our heads and for one last time in that scene, saying, "We are sorry we cheated!"

The audience gave us a standing ovation, in more ways than one and we looked gratified ass the curtains closed.

As usual, Matt lifted me up in his arms and kissed me passionately and Brian took the cue and did the same with Tammy.

Sam looked at us longingly and said, "One day I hope to find someone like you!"

"I hope that day comes real soon. Sam!" I said and Sam looked happy.

-------------------------------------------

End of Scene 4

Series will be continued.

Votes, comments and feedback appreciated.