She's a Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
She invites me in after driving her home from work.
1.5k words
4.44
10.5k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(This was intended to be a one off title. The thing is I had inspirational thoughts and wrote a second. To the Litster who inspired this, many thanks goes out because I like the way this one is going.)

My daughter didn't find out about what Becks did for me. She was exhausted when she arrived home and went straight to her room. I was still shocked that her friend gave me a lap dance before she gave me a stellar blowjob. I had a nice stroking that night while thinking about it before I slept, not knowing if there would ever be another.

A few days went by, and Becks didn't come over. I was secretly disappointed. The thing is I know she was a busy friend as well. It wasn't until close to the weekend that my daughter walked out of her room in her work uniform.

"Pops, are you busy?"

I looked at her from the couch after I muted the volume.

"Whatcha need, Moptop?"

She shook her head. She always disliked that nickname. At the same time, I hated being called Pops. I'm only forty-eight for Christ's sake.

"I have a huge favor to ask. I need to go in early to work, but I promised Becks I would pick her up from hers. Could you pick her up for me?"

"Where does she work?"

"She works near the mall. She always has me pick her up near the Cheesecake Factory."

I thought about it.

"I could do that."

My daughter was happy.

"Great. Could you give her this bag for me? Promise me you won't look in it."

I thought about it again.

"It's not illegal, is it?"

"Not in this state."

My daughter loved to smoke weed. It became legal in my state a few years ago. Again, I didn't judge because my daughter is usually a responsible adult. I grabbed the plastic bag from her and walked into the kitchen to grab my keys.

"I owe you, Pops," she yelled as she walked out the door to her car.

After grabbing a bottled water from the refrigerator, I started the drive to the Cheesecake Factory at the mall, hoping that my daughter let Becks know I was picking her up. I pulled up to the curb and saw Beck's curvy body standing there. Even with the frumpy clothing she was wearing, I could tell it was her. She looked up and saw my car before flashing a smile.

"Mr. Adams, what a nice surprise," she said as she slid in the passenger seat.

As we started driving to her place, we were sharing pleasant conversation. Becks shared that she had a horrendous day at work and her feet were hurting. My mind told me to offer a foot rub, but my feelings were mixed on the matter.

"I could always offer a foot rub to repay you for the last time you saw me."

She looked at me with those eyes.

"No repayment needed. I needed to do that."

I looked at her before she continued.

"It was always a fantasy to do that to you, Mr. Adams. I like doing things like that to older guys. You've always been so kind to me that it was a no brainer to do it for you. I enjoyed dancing for you and the stuff after. I do have a confession though."

"What's that?"

"I thought about it a bunch since. Maybe I can do it again."

I started having thoughts when we arrived at her place. As she was about to get out, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. It was when she was about to close the door when I remembered the bag.

"Rebecca, here!" I yelled.

She turned towards me and smiled as she grabbed it.

"Did Mon give this to you?"

"Yes, and she told me not to look in it."

Becks did just that. She smiled a bit more and her eyes started to sparkle.

"Mr. Adams, do you have time to hang out for a bit?"

I thought about it, the possibilities of what could happen and decided against my better judgement to hang out for a bit. She led me into her place with the bag in her hand and a definite wiggle in her hips. My lower head was already reacting.

"Have you ever smoked weed, Mr. Adams?"

I shook my head as she pulls out one of the joints my daughter made. She lights it and takes a puff.

"It's not a bad thing, Mr. Adams. It's relaxing most of the time."

I look at her.

"Why only most of the time?"

She gives me that sweet smile of hers.

"Because there are times it turns me on."

She hands me the joint. I take the first puff I ever had and immediately starts to cough. She slaps my back a few times before I calm down. She then takes the joint and takes another puff before she puts it on the ashtray.

"I should thank you for helping me get home, Mr. Adams."

She starts undoing my pants as before. I didn't want to stop her. Soon, she had me help her slide my pants down before she started stroking my cock. I watched as her red lipstick edged closer to the head of my cock.

"Hello there, my friend," she says to my cock affectionately.

She follows the greeting with a few tender kisses along the head again. As her head was in position, I started to stroke her gorgeous black hair. I could hear her soft moan in contentment as I did that. I was wishing I could help Becks to her room or somewhere comfortable so she could disrobe a little.

"It is getting a little warm in here," she whispered.

I watched as she went down to her tank top, sans bra and her panties. She had the cute ones I like seeing on a fit girl like her. They were playful, white ones with cute designs on them. The tank top was a basic white one which did little to hide her breasts from my eyes. She then slid back over and started to suck me off again. I started to rub down her back this time before I was slowly trying to rub her ass before she stopped me.

"Please don't do that."

I listened and let my hand slide back to her hair again. I was caressing her hair while this goddess was making love to my cock with her lips and mouth. She was slow, deliberate, as if she was drawing out every moment to push me closer to the edge. I was a little disappointed when she kissed it before she pulled off. She slowly pulled away as if she was going to leave me that way. Then she climbed onto my lap, pushed her panties to the side to show me her pussy before grasping my cock by the head.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

My hands found her hips and held her against me while she guided me in. I could see the contrast between my darker skinned cock and her light skin before we made contact. Her arms went around my neck as if she was holding on for dear life. Except she was in control. My hands held her as she gyrated slowly, almost like a lap dance except I could hear her moans as we coupled together. It had been so long since I was buried inside a beautiful woman like that. I was getting mesmerized by her eyes again. My cock was getting squeezed by her pussy.

As I was feeling myself edge closer to climax, I was unsure what the protocol was. Was she on birth control? Did she want me to cum inside her? What to do? I tried to slow down a bit to give her a chance to guide me. I didn't have much of a chance to debate before she sank her hips down and squeezed. I popped just like a cork. My eyes closed for a bit to relish the feeling of her warmth around me. I opened my eyes to look into hers. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at be before kissing my nose.

"Yes, I am on the pill. You didn't think I'd take the chance of taking your huge old cock into my tight young pussy without being prepared, did you?"

There's something funny about when a woman can read your mind. I soon was dressed and about to leave before Becks walked up to me smiling. She was still in her thank top and panties. She reached up and hugged me again.

"Thank you, Mr. Adams, for bringing me home," she said in a cute little girl type voice before she kissed my lips deeply.

If it wasn't for the time, I would have picked her up and taken her to her bed to fuck her my way. But duty calls and I needed to be home before my daughter got there. Spending time with Becks is becoming different than I expected. I wonder if there will be a next time.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers