She's a Good Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise wakeup.
1.3k words
4.51
5.5k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may be too much information, but I normally sleep naked. Yeah, a guy my age sleeping in the buff without a steady girlfriend or bed buddy sounds weird. It's just more comfortable for me to sleep that way. My daughter knows this but doesn't make a fuss about it because she usually gets home too late from work to worry about it.

It was one of those nights in the middle of the week. My daughter was working late, so I went to bed. I didn't have any good dreams or anything, but I was awakened by the feeling of someone stroking my cock. I started slowly opening my eyes and saw these red nails on these small soft hands stroking me.

I was enjoying the touch. The hands were soft, yet supple enough where I was growing. I looked up the arm attached and saw someone's hair up in a ponytail and a beautiful set of green eyes as well. Yeah, it was Rebecca, or Becks as my daughter and I call her. Her lips had red lipstick on them. The look in her eyes was the concentration look. It was when I instinctually moaned that she turned her face towards me.

"I thought this would wake you up, Mr. Adams," she whispered.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered back. "Where's Mon?"

"She's still sleeping. We didn't get here til about three hours ago. She was out like a light, but I was still a bit wired."

She kept stroking my cock slowly. There was a little fluid seeping out of it. Without missing a beat, she leaned forward and licked the head to taste it.

"This is my first time waking someone up like this, Mr. Adams," she whispered. "I never have any of my friends stay the night when we do things. I hope you don't mind."

I shook my head because this felt like one of those erotic dreams. It was then I noticed that Becks wasn't dressed. I looked down her body and saw nothing on her. I saw her breasts hanging down capped off by beautiful red nipples begging to be touched. I then looked down at her fit body including her gorgeous ass, that of course was off limits as I knew from before.

"Do you like waking up to me like this, Mr. Adams?" she whispered seductively.

"Yes," I moaned.

"We have to keep this quiet, Mr. Adams. We don't want to wake Mon up."

It was then she started slowly taking me between her lips. I watched as her red lips started sliding halfway down my cock. Her eyes were closed initially as she started working on my cock. My hand immediately started to caress her hair, encouraging the little minx to continue her work. I could see the corner of her lips in a smile before she moaned a little, sending pleasant vibrations down my shaft. She removed her mouth from my cock to look at me.

"Am I being a good girl, Mr. Adams?" she asked seductively.

"Fuck, Rebecca. You're driving me crazy."

Her response was sliding her lips back on my cock, still with that soft moaning. I started to stroke her back, taking great care not to try to move my hand near her ass to respect her wishes. So many parts of me wanted to reach underneath and play with her breasts, but I was afraid to based on not wanting to wreck the moment. I then felt her take my hand and move it to her right breast. I caressed the nipple and felt it already stiffened. Feeling a little bold, I pinched it gently and was rewarded with a deeper moan on my cock. We remained like that for a little while, the seductive temptress working on my cock while I teased her carefully to avoid ruining the mood.

It was a little while before she started to move around the bed.

"Mr. Adams, would you fuck me right now?" she asked.

I started to move on the bed as well.

"How would you like me to do it?"

"Please, fuck me from behind," she whispered.

I was treated to the sight of her naked ass for the first time when she rose to her hands and knees. I respectfully avoided smacking her ass for fear she would cancel her offer. I took my cock in my hand and slowly ran it over her lips, teasing her just a bit.

"Are you sure?" I asked playfully.

"Please!" she whined albeit carefully to avoid waking my daughter.

I slid in slowly, feeling her grip every inch of me until I started a slow rhythm. It is important to note that although she was comfortable in this situation, this was only the third time Becks and I did anything. Before this moment, she was in control of everything. The fact she was allowing me to take her from behind was a new experience for the two of us together. My hands immediately went to her hips as I took control. I could hear her trying to stifle her moans.

"Fuck me, Mr. Adams. Fuck me!" she responded, albeit in a stifled voice.

I was working my cock inside her at a steady pace. It had been a long time since a partner of mine allowed me to do this, given my last sexual partner was a one night stand a few months ago. She wasn't as tight as Becks. She wasn't as young as Becks and it was all missionary that night. The sight of Beck's body combined with the naughtiness of it was driving me closer to orgasm. This time, however, it wasn't about me. I made a conscious effort to ensure Becks enjoyed this. I wanted to feel her response. It only felt right because of the way she took care of me the previous two times.

I could feel my knees starting to give. At the same time, I heard Becks start moaning a bit before she froze on me. I kept pounding, hoping it was what I thought it was. She moved forward until I slid out of her before she turned on her back.

"You fucker!" she said as she opened her legs prior to grabbing my cock. "This was supposed to be about you."

I started fucking her like that, her sparkling eyes looking into mine as we did. I watched her breasts bounce before I reached forward and pinched the nipple again.

"Fuck!" she whispered.

As I was edging closer, I looked at her.

"Where can I cum? I'm getting close."

"Pull out. I'll finish you off with my mouth."

I pulled back and watched as she quickly rotated on the bed before she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking harder. Her hand reached around and found my ass to steady herself. There she was, laying sideways on the bed, one arm wrapped around me while she bobbed on my cock like a piston. I closed my eyes as I shot down her throat a few times. Still she kept sucking until every drop was out. She then removed her arm before I fell to the bed exhausted. She knelt over me smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"I hope you enjoyed your wake up," she whispered.

I smiled at her.

"It was the best."

"I better get dressed and sneak back in the room before Mon wakes up."

I watched as she slid off the bed towards the pile of clothes near the door. She took her time sliding her black T-shirt on and her tight shorts, as if she was putting on a show to cover up the pleasure she allowed me to tap into. She then walked back over to the bed and kissed me on the forehead.

"You're the best, Mr. Adams. Never forget that."

She slowly padded out of the room and closed the door behind her. I lay there satisfied, but also in awe. I took the time with her as a gift. Still, part of me was hoping I'd get another chance.