She's a Real Knockout

Story Info
Kira celebrates her recent boxing victory with rough sex.
1.8k words
4.49
8.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd roared in approval as her opponent's swing connected with Kira's eye, sending her stumbling backwards to a corner of the ring. Mike looked away and winced. As much as he hated seeing this part of her career, it's kind of something he just has to deal with when dating a boxer.

Accepting that doesn't necessarily make it easier to watch it, though.

Kira slowly rose up from the corner and steeled herself before running back into the fray. While watching her get hit wasn't fun, everything else about her fights was very fun to watch. He loved seeing her in the ring, with her confidence at it's highest, the sweat dripping from face and abs, her tight, thick thighs and perfect ass hugged by her boxing shorts. She was like some kind of gorgeous war machine, able to lean left and right at what seemed like light speed, she was always able to dodge way more hits than she took.

At least she *usually* was. This time things were quite a bit different. Maybe it was because the lady she was going up against had more reach, maybe she was a bit off because this was her first televised match, or maybe Mike just was just extra worried about her and this is how her matches usually went. All he knew at that moment was that he really, REALLY wanted this fight to end, and fast.

Suddenly he got his wish as Kira dodged a right hook and responded with an uppercut from her left, connecting dead center with her opponent's jaw. Mike stared in awe as Kira raised her fist in victory as the other fighter collapsed like a sack of bricks. The crowd went absolutely apeshit at the sudden turn around, and Mike wasn't even able to hear the ref counting her out.

Kira raised her other fist and slowly rotated herself to bask in her victory, she slowed down when her gaze met Mike's and she ran over to him as he in turn made his way ringside. Leaning over the rope and reaching down, still wearing her gloves, she grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him upwards with her right hand. She spit out her mouth guard on the ground and aggressively mashed her lips against his, shoving her tongue into his mouth and taking his breath away.

He felt a shiver run down his spine, the sight of her winning yet another fight already got him a little bit worked up, and her manhandling him like this in front of hundreds of spectators certainly wasn't doing anything to calm him down.

After what felt like an eternity lips separated and Mike gasped for air. Kira just laughed and let go of his shirt before climbing under the ropes and standing next to him.

Mike embraced her and sighed happily as she squeezed him back and planted another kiss on his forehead.

"I think you should lie down for a bit after that match, Kira."

She laughed again and looked into his eyes.

"Only if you're gonna be lying down with me."

When they got home, Mike was lying down with her, his clothes next to the bed in a pile, Kira sitting on him topless, her left hand gently wrapped around his throat and her right softly caressing his chest. He stared up at her eagerly, his eyes darting between her face and her tits. His erection was trapped between his stomach and her shorts. He involuntarily bucked his hips a little, and in response she teasingly grinded against his leaking cock. She ever so slightly squeezed his throat and he let out a desperate whimper.

"P-please!"

Mike's stuttered outburst elicited a small chuckle from Kira. He always looked so fucking cute when he begged like this.

"Please what? What do you want, Pet?"

Just as he was about to answer her grip around his throat tightened just a bit more, making turning his response into a desperate, wordless gasp.

"Come on, you have to use your words to get what you want. I'm not psychic, you know."

A desperate moan got caught in his throat. The hand that was gently rubbing his chest moved up to cup his cheek. She squeezed even tighter. His eyes widened and looked into hers. He tried to talk again, his words interspersed with desperate, labored gasps.

"Need... need... need you, K-Kira. P...please!"

She leaned down and put her lips to his ears, kissing them teasingly.

"I can't hear you, Pet. You're gonna have to be louder than that."

She nibbled his earlobe and giggled as his cries of desperation devolved into wordless whines.

"If I let go of your throat, would you be able to tell me what you want?"

He nodded and she ever so slowly eased her grip. His breaths began to quicken.

"Hey hey hey, shhh. Don't breathe so fast. You're okay. Slow, deep breaths. That's a good boy."

He nodded again and got his breathing back to a normal level before once again trying to respond.

"Please... please fuck me."

She tsked.

"Say it a little louder, Pet. I want you to mean it."

"Please! Please I need you!"

His shouting sent her into another fit of giggles and she planted her lips down onto his again while she adjusted to take off her shorts and panties. He moaned into her mouth as she began to grind her now bare pussy against his cock.

Sitting up and putting both hands on his chest, she continued to rub against him and he whimpered with renewed desperation.

"What's wrong, Pet? This isn't what you wanted?"

Her hips slowed until they were still and she looked down at the needy and whiny mess below her, beaming with adoration.

"Hm, well, I think I know what you really want."

She raised her hips just enough to allow his dick to get loose and prod at her opening. Reaching forward, she once again grabbed his throat and slowly squeezed as she lowered herself onto him.

By the time she'd reached the hilt, Mike's airway was almost entirely closed off. He let out a squeaky groan of approval and tried to thrust himself even deeper inside of her.

She loosened her grip ever so slightly and started riding him. The bedroom was slowly filled with the sound of her hips landing on him and his desperate gasps for air occasionally broken up by moans and whimpers.

"You're doing such a good fucking job for me, Pet." She leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly. "Such a good fucking boy."

All he could do was nod and desperately reach up for her. He was eventually able to grab her ass, but he squeezed harder on his throat and he lost his grip and went back to being hopelessly splayed beneath her.

"You doing okay down there? This too much for you?"

He shook his head and let out another strained moan. With effort, he brought one of his hands to his throat and lazily gripped her hand, trying to push it down even more. She responded by squeezing as hard as she could. His eyes shot open as his mouth wordlessly open and closed.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

A desperate nod was all he could do to respond.

"Well go on then. Cum for me. Now."

She shook of his hand before taking her free hand and bringing it to meet the one already on his throat. He was utterly cut off now. Tears began to form under his eyes as her biceps began to strain from the pressure.

"I told you to fucking cum! Give me my FUCKING CUM!"

And so he came. Hard. As she felt his seed spill into her she let go of his throat and he screamed out his orgasm. His moans flowed like the tears from his eyes as he finally got his release. He'd desperately suck in air, then start moaning all over again, his body shaking from the stimulation.

As his cries of pleasure slowly became gentle sobs and short breaths, Kira softly stroked his cheek with one hand, the other gently wiping the tears from below his eyes. It always amazed Mike how she could go from using those hands to beat the shit out of somebody and choke him, yet also use them to calm him down and take care of him.

"There we go, that's a good boy. Are you done cumming?"

"Y...y...yeah... I think so."

She smiled warmly and shimmied one of her hands beneath his back so she could carefully pull him up. With him now upright, she hugged him tenderly and left soft kisses on his neck and ear.

"You did such a good job for me, honey. I've never choked you that hard. You're so strong."

He mumbled out a weary "thank you" and she once again lowered him on to the bed, this time following him and laying on top. She started gently scratching his scalp and give him one last kiss on the lips before continuing her praise.

"You don't need to thank me. That dorky smile on your face is all the gratitude I need, okay?"

He weakly giggled, then let out a tiny sob. He was still crying a little. Kira once again brushed the tears from his face and planted a kiss on each one of his closed eyes. She couldn't help but notice that Mike was looking up at her right eye when he opened his again. That was the eye that got really hit during the match.

"I'm starting to get a shiner there, aren't I?"

He sheepishly nodded.

"Well I think I got lucky. I didn't get my nose broken this time. Still, I should probably get up early and put some makeup on it tomorrow."

He shook his head.

"You don't need to do that. You look beautiful either way."

Kira's heart fluttered and she moved to lay down beside him. She kissed him on the cheek and turned him on his side so she could cuddle him from behind.

"You're so sweet, Mike. Speaking of bruises though, does your neck still hurt? I can already see the marks I left behind choking you."

"It hurts a little but... I kind of like it."

"You sure, Pet? You don't need any of that cream or an ice pack or something?

"No, it's okay. I promise."

She playfully nibbled at his ear, then kissed his neck.

"Such a brave boy. I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, Kira."

After one final kiss she held him even tighter.

"Good boy. Now close your eyes for me, we both need sleep after that.

Mike passed out almost instantly. Kira laughed softly and seconds later let sleep take her over as well.