Sign on a Dorm Room Door

Story Info
An unusual ad invites an intense encounter.
1.9k words
4.15
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PleasePin
PleasePin
13 Followers

I was a virgin college freshman and all I wanted in life was to get some. The loneliness and the horniness had gotten unbearable. I lifted weights and built a chiseled physique, hoping I would attract girls, but they never turned their heads or thought about what I had under my clothes. Anyway, if they saw the full package they wouldn't be impressed.

Of course I never told anyone in college I was a virgin. Everyone was getting laid except me. I was terrified of rejection. I would hardly know what to do if I had the chance. I was afraid I'd be laughed at.

You have to appreciate my desperation to understand how I flew into the trap of a young, voracious Venus. In fact, her name was Diana, after the goddess of the hunt, who would let no man overcome her or see her nude and live to tell the tale. I was on my way to class one day when an ad written in marker on a whiteboard posted outside a dorm room down the hall from mine stopped me cold. I didn't know who lived there, but scrawled in a feminine hand was the message:"Spankings $20. Pelvic thrusts $30."

My eyelids and cock both jutted upward before I had time to process it in my mind. My first thought was that if I hesitated, if i waited to see how long the sign stayed up, if I plotted a time to knock, inevitably I would pussy out. If what my eyes told me was real, I had to take the leap before it dissolved into a dream. I glanced around furtively, and finding the hall empty, I knocked, and only then wondered in panic what I would say. The door opened and I recognized Diana, a voluptuous brown-haired girl from my psychology class. I recalled I had shot my load into my bedsheets thinking of her the night before. She was short, round, powerfully built, and answered the door in skimpy leopard print bra and panties. I looked down and saw a knot of brown pubic hair poking unapoloegtically from the seems of her panties, between her creamy, think thighs. She wasn't a conventional beauty, but I'd never wanted anything more.

"What is it?" she asked curtly, as I stuttered and sputtered. "Well...?"

"I saw the sign," I managed.

"You saw the sign," she repeated in a tone unmistakably accusing and mocking.

I lost courage under her imperious gaze and decided to change course. "Yeah, somebody put a weird ad on your whiteboard. A joke, I guess. I thought I'd be neighborly and warn you about it."

"I wrote the sign," she said flatly.

"Oh, you did?" I tried to smile nonchalantly.

"Why? What about the sign?" she demanded. She then pulled me inside and shut the door behind me. She looked me up and down and said, "I wrote it as a joke...Don't tell me, you're here to pay for it." She cackled harshly.

"No, of course not. I knew it was a joke." She seemed to stare through me until I melted. "Okay...I was walking, and I had the money, and so..."

She laughed in my face. It was the laugh that made me fear talking to her and every woman. "I can't believe it. You must be a virgin. Okay, what the hell then. Take your pants off."

I blanched. "I dont need to take mine off. I'll just spank you a bit and be on my way."

"Oh, I see you have a sense of humor. No, you're going to pay me to spank you."

I was intrigued of course, aroused even, but I couldn't admit it. I just froze, just like I did with every woman. "I should be going. I'm not into that kind of thing. There's been a mistake."

"There's no mistake. You're here for a spanking. Tell you what--let's wrestle for it. If you can get on top you can take the pelvic thrust for free."

Granted, I didn't have much pride, but I started feeling insulted. "I don't think you want that," I said, trying to sound tough. She smirked, so I explained, "I work out every day."

"Let's take a look," she said in a slightly friendlier voice, and started pulling up my shirt from the bottom. I was tired of my body being ignored and this was the closest I'd had to a sexual invitation. I took off my shirt myself and held it awkwardly by my side. She leered at me with what seemed like approval. "Keep going," she said, stepping closer to me while looking down. She wore a sexy perfume and was prettier than I'd noticed in class. Without thinking I quickly pulled off my pants and underwear. My cock was pointing down now but engorged. I felt relieved that it looked bigger than usual. I hoped she'd think it was flacid.

"What else are you taking off?" I asked.

"I'm not taking off anything."

She stepped forward with a compact, skillful push that sent me flying into the wall. I suddenly feared she would hurt me and became fully erect. She gave me a short punch in the stomach and I doubled over in front of her, completely exposed and helpless. She stood me up and began to stroke my nipples. I involuntarily moaned. "You like that?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes!" I moaned louder, writhing in ecstacy under the spell of her delicate fingers.

"These hands can bring pleasure, or pain," she said as she released my nipples. She stuck her foot behind mine and tripped me to the floor. I blushed so hard I had hives all over my body. My flesh burned with shock, frustration and shame. As I landed she began trampling me as I tried to rise, nimbly stepping around me and stamping my chest back down.

"Look at how ridiculous you look, with your hard little dick flopping around under me."

I couldn't argue the point. She bent down, grabbed one of my ankles in each hand and pulled me across the floor on my back toward her bed. Then she stopped, turned around and stood over me with her ass directly above my face.

"What are you looking at?" she demanded.

"Your beautiful ass," I gasped. She wedged her leopard skin panties up her ass crack to make them a thong, showing off her ample, lucious cheeks.

"Kiss it," she ordered brusquely. As I sat up, she sat down right on my face crushing me back onto my back against the floor.

After bouncing up and down on my face roughly, she spun around so that she had me in a frontal head scissor hold and stared down into my eyes with a haughty, sultry grin. She clamped her thighs against my ears until I twitched in pain, her leopard clad pussy right on my mouth. "Now kiss my legs," she ordered. I tried, desperate to obey her and to pay her beautiful legs tribute with my lips. But her leg muscles were too strong for me to turn my head, and so she stymied me from obeying her own command. I puckered in vain like a fish with her hot flesh just out of reach.

Next she stood up and started yelling at me, so loud as I was afraid someone in the hallway would hear. "Stand up!" I tried to rise but each time she gave me one of her quick, efficient pushes and I landed back on the ground. This repeated three or four times as she laughed uproariously. The repitition showed it was no fluke. It was all too decisive and final. I could feel that she was taking deep satisfaction in humiliating me, and that made her indescribably beautiful.

After pushing me down again, she knelt next to me as I tried to turn over and scramble to my hands and knees. "Where do you think you're going? She climbed on top of me straddling my throbbing dick and forced me fully back onto the floor. I was able to push a few inches off the floor but she easily immobilized me with her knees on my biceps. "Who's the better fighter? Say it."

"You," I murmered sheepishly.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed until I was in severe pain mixed with unfathomable pleasure. "Louder!" she ordered.

"You are!" I yelled.

She got off me and sat on her bed. "Gee, I think you lost. Get over my knee for your spanking."

"You really want to spank me?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't want it.

"I'm not gonna tell you again."

I sprang from the floor and practically dove onto her lap. I was in an abjectly submissive state, ready to do anything for her. "You'll never fuck me, you know. Look at this scrawny, flat ass. You wish you had what I have. Keep throbbing against me. Did you enjoy getting your ass kicked by me? Feels like it from the way you're trying to fuck my thigh right now."

"This... wasn't what I expected," I stammered.

"Oh? Tell me what you expected."

I wasn't sure any more. "I wanted to pin you down and spank you," I said.

She laughed. "Didn't turn out that way, now did it?" She padded my ass rhythmically, reminding me with every stroke who was in charge. It wasn't done to hurt me, and somehow that was more humiliating. She didn't see me as a threat on any level. I was helpless as a kitten, sprawled over my new owner's lap, accepting her discipline.

"No, it didn't," I acknowledged. "It all happened so fast. You didn't give me a chance."

"Damn right I didn't. I fucked you up easily and you know it. I could crush you to death just with my tits."

"Is that why you put that ad on your door? Were you setting me up the whole time? Are you some kind of dominatrix?"

"You'll never know...Lean over my bed and stick your ass out." She got behind me and started humping my ass vigorously as I moaned uncontrollably. They were muscular, powerful strokes and I felt like I was cumming all over my body.

"Here's your free pelvic thrust," she chortled. "You know, I saw you checking me out in Psychology class. I had a feeling you'd stop by."

"I thought you were cute."

"No, you didn't just think I was cute. You wanted exactly what I just gave you. You asked if I'm a dominatrix--no. I'm muchnmore than that... I'm your master."

With that, she stuck two fingers to what felt like a fair depth in my ass as I writhed in shock. "I charge extra for anal," she laughed. With her other hand she stroked me to almost instant climax as I wailed and moaned in a voice foreign to my virgin ears.

Then she pushed me off her lap. She picked my pants off the floor, went in my pockets and took all the money out right in front of me. She ordered me to put my underwear back on over my cum soaked crotch. I quickly finished dressing myself in a torrent of confused emotion.

"You did okay for a beginner," she said as she gave me a hard smack on the ass on my way to the door. "But until you take my cock you're still a virgin."

"Thank you, master," I heard myself reply.

"You can knock any time, as long as you have the money. But don't tell anyone about this," she said, and then shut the door behind me.

"I sure won't," I muttered to myself as I walked on to class 15 minutes late. "But I'll be back."

PleasePin
PleasePin
13 Followers