All Comments on 'She's a Slut When Drunk Ch. 02'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
angelofaionangelofaionover 3 years ago
Amagedon

You Need a third part for the devasting end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why didn't this bad story

ended here? Why extend this agony? Part 1 was bad enough, so why insist in this born dead story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well,I can honestly say that

I know exactly what she is going through. Guys think they are he only ones to get super horny. Let me tell you, there have been days that if a guy would have just said hello to me iI probably would have fucked his balls dry. I have to say that a lot of it was my husband's fault. He loved to show me off to his friends and to anyone while out in public. He was constantly buying me sexy clothes and even see through bikinis on vacation. It definitely took its toll on me and made me so aware of the attention I was getting. And that kind of attention not only goes to your head, it goes to your pussy as well. And my is always on fire. I haven't done the crazy things this woman has, but I definitely get off on teasing and ok, maybe I have fucked our neighbor a few times.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. Please keep it going. Making me feel so wild as Alicia

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Only thing missing is the Martian Slut Ray

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES