She's Been Fucking Her Boss

Story Info
I find some messages from her boss on her phone.
1.4k words
3.01
91.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things have been pretty quiet lately because of the quarantine. I'm working from home at the moment so she hasn't had the opportunity to have any friends over. We have been fucking at least 3 times a day or more and on rare occasions, when she needs more she uses Michael (her dildo) to meet her needs. I love watching her cum on that big rubber cock and it usually leads to us fucking again.

A few Saturdays ago we'd spent the whole day naked and fucking every chance we got. She was insatiable, and by the time the sun had set I was exhausted. We settled into bed to watch Tiger King, and I don't know what happened but before the show's intro was over I was asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I woke up because the bed was shaking. I was facing her when I opened my eyes and in the dim light I could see my sexy girlfriend on her back with her knees up and legs spread. She had Michael in hand and she was shoving it deep into her pussy. I watched her slide that big cock in and out of her cunt and could hear how wet she was. She was whimpering and moaning as that big cock was stretching her. I was rock hard but didn't want to interrupt her fun. I watched as she got closer and closer to cumming. She raised her hips and was fucking herself faster. She was moaning loudly not trying to be quiet at all.

She was panting and kept repeating "oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck" over and over then a long grunt and her whole body stiffened.

She was cumming hard. I watched in awe as she shuddered through her orgasm. When it passed she sighed and pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She whimpered as it slipped out of her. I heard her whisper something then reach over to me. She grabs my throbbing cock squeezes it then without warning climbs on top of me and starts riding me hard and fast. I wake up from my faux sleep and she looks down at me and moans about how bad she needs my cock. I grip her hips and start slamming my hips up into her neither of us lasts long. I tell her I'm going to cum. She tells me to cum inside her that she wants to be filled up. I grant her wish and cum deep inside her at the same time, she clamps down on me and cums with me. She collapses on to my chest and I stroke her hair for a bit then we both roll over and fall asleep.

When I wake up the next morning I was alone in bed and I could hear the shower running. As I was getting out of bed I head her phone chime and saw it sitting on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Now I don't normally check her messages or go through her phone at all but for some reason, I picked up her phone and saw it was a text from her boss. I was about to put her phone back down when I noticed the actual message preview.

"Did you use your dildo again last night?"

I was about to unlock her phone and read more when I heard the shower turn off. I was stunned. Her boss is an older white guy in his late 40s with a big belly. He's built like he used to be athletic in his younger days.

I put her phone down and rolled over on to my back. As walked out of the bathroom with her hair up in a towel and her naked body glistening from the shower. I bit my lip and watched her move around the room her big tits and sexy ass jiggling as she moved. I was hard just from watching her and when she noticed she asked if it was for her. I told her it was and she crawled onto the bed and sucked my dick. She gives amazing head and it wasn't long before I was close. I stopped her before I came and told her to get on the bed doggy style. She got up on the bed and into position. I got behind her and buried my face into her pussy. I ate her from behind until she was about to come, stopped climbed on the bed with her and shoved my dick deep into her. She came hard after a few pumps and collapsed on the bed under me. I pinned her down and kept fucking hard and fast. As I was getting close she came again moaning loud. I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled out and covered her as in cum. We caught our breath and she got back into the shower.

As soon as she was in the shower again I grabbed her phone to read her messages but stopped myself opening it. I realized if I opened the message she would know I'd seen it. I forced myself to put her phone down and laid back in bed. She got out of the shower a few minutes later. I saw her check her phone and I mentioned I heard her phone go off while she was in the shower. She checked her message and didn't say anything. We left the bedroom and had breakfast.

After breakfast, she did the dishes while I made our bed. We binged Tiger King and just hung out around the house. We had just put on a random movie and not long after I noticed she'd fallen asleep. Once I confirmed she was asleep I reached over and grabbed her phone and opened up her messages.

She'd responded to the message I'd seen earlier. "I did I came hard then I jumped on my boyfriend's cock and came again."

Her boss replied, "I wish it was my cock you jumped on."

She responded, "When we get back to the office I promise."

He replied, "I can't wait."

I decided to scroll further back to see what else I could find. Based on what I've seen it looks like they started fucking about a month before the quarantine.

The first message that is not about anything work-related is from her boss. "I can't concentrate at all right now. I can't get over how hot that was. You are amazing!"

She just responded with a devil emoji. There were more messages from her boss mostly work-related but there were a few messages saying things like "Meet me in my office" or "Let's take lunch" usually with an eggplant or devil emoji. Based on the messages it seems like they are fucking once or twice a week in the office or on lunch breaks.

One of the last messages from her boss just before shut down was "I have something I need you to take care of."

Followed by a picture. It was her boss's hard cock standing up at an angle in front of his round hairy white belly. His cock was big and thick but not huge. He looked like he was hung very similarly to me. I still can't decide if that is comforting or disappointing.

I continued to read through her messages and since the shut down he has been asking her to use her dildo and send him pics. For the most part, she's complied. She's been sending him lots of naughty pics. Lots of pics of her tits, and ass. A few close up of her pussy even some right after I've fucked her and her pussy is dripping with my cum. He sends pics back. Him jerking his cock, him cumming on her pics, his cock covered in his cum. He tells her his wife doesn't want sex anymore and he misses her pussy. I was rock hard and didn't realize I'd been stroking my cock the whole time I was reading their messages. She started to stir next to me so I put her phone back.

Once she settled I pulled the blanket off and exposed her naked body. I climbed on top of her and pressed my cock into her slowly. She is almost always wet and ready but she is so tight. It took a few pumps until I could enter her easily. I was fucking her slowly sliding my cock fully in and out of her when she finally woke up. I kissed her hard and picked up my pace. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back and raise her hips to meet my thrusts. We both came at the same time and I rolled off of her. She asked what got me so worked up and I told her just seeing her sexy body next to me. She smiled and we cuddled at went back to watching movies.