Catching Them

Story Info
Caught my wife and best friend.
3.2k words
3.28
83.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

Jenn and I had been dating for several years and had been engaged for several months before I called it off. After several months apart, we had come back together probably more out of loneliness and uncertainty then any real thought about our future or our compatibility. We lived together for another year before we eloped and got married in the Caribbean, just us with no friends or family present.

A few months after our marriage, it all came crashing down.

I worked about an hour north of my home and owned an older car that barely got me back and forth to work. One evening as fall approached, I decided I needed to go after work and look for a new car. I'd been eyeing a Ford Explorer (they were pretty new at the time). I'd always wanted a Bronco, but they weren't sold anymore so this was the closest I could get. It would be a stretch on our budget, but I was hoping I'd be able to swing the payments.

I called Jenn and told her my plans, and that while I wasn't going to buy I at least wanted to swing past a couple of lots and see what they had, and I'd be home a few hours late. One of my oldest friends was visiting, and they both liked to smoke pot, so I figured she'd be entertained and wouldn't be upset that I was out late.

As it turned out, by the end of the day I was exhausted. Issues that always required a ton of attention bogged down my day, and after leaving work I reached the first lot and decided I just didn't have it in me and headed South back towards home.

We lived in a neighborhood where the houses were really close together, and our driveway was only 1 car deep and a couple cars wide as part of our front yard. Since Pat was down, there wasn't any room in the driveway for my car, so I parked in a common lot just 50 feet down from my house. Grabbing my stuff, I headed up towards my house. Approaching the front door, I could smell the slight scent of pot and their voices from the back deck. I decided to walk around back to join them and started walking around the house when Pat's voice suddenly stopped me in my tracks.

"If you're not sure this is what you want, why don't you come inside and see what you've been missing?"

My heart started beating faster as I waited for Jenn's reply. Had I misunderstood? Or was my friend really trying to convince my wife to cheat on me? I also knew how horny she got when she was high. Did he realize that and was trying to use it to his advantage?

"I can't! I know somethings isn't right, but I do love him and don't know what to do!"

"I know. I don't want to pressure you into something you're not comfortable with. Let's finish this bowl, and then we'll head in and watch a movie."

"Pass that thing over here!" Jenn giggled.

Not wanting to let them know I overheard, but not certain I could face them right away, I returned to my car. I sat there for a while, seriously debating how I felt about the whole situation. I knew deep down that our relationship was flawed, but jealousy still holds true even under those circumstances.

I sat there for about a half hour before I decided I needed to head back up to the house. This time there was silence from around back, so I assumed they had headed inside to watch their movie. Still uncertain of myself and the situation, I crossed the front yard and peeked in through the living room window.

In the flickering light of the TV, I could see Jenn leaning back against Pat as they sat casually in the corner of the sectional sofa under a blanket. Jenn's eyes were on the screen, but Pat was looking down at the side of Jenn's neck. I couldn't see any movement under the blanket, so I imagine his arms were casually wrapped around her stomach. Suddenly Pat's head moved down slowly, and I could see him nestle his mouth into the side of Jenn's neck. Her eyes closed, and her head tilted slightly back and to the left and her mouth opened ever so slightly.

I froze, only half believing what I was seeing. He started gently kissing her neck, and the blanket slowly started to slip down off their torsos. Pats hands slowly came into view, lightly moving over the fabric of Jenn's shirt around her stomach. Then, slowly, their caresses started moving upward, lightly feathering the underside of her breasts.

Jenn's head turned towards Pat, and her lips met his. Tentative at first, then with a little more urgency. Pat's hands moved down and slid under her shirt, then started their journey back up, this time exposing skin as they traversed her body. He continued, and then started cupping her breasts with his hands. Sliding a finger of each hand under the bottom of her bra, he pulled it away from her skin just enough to slide the underwire over her breasts, exposing her rock-hard nipples to the air.

Continuing to kiss her, he lightly tugged at her nipples, and I could hear see her hips start to move ever so slightly as her arousal increased. Pat, seeing an opening, took his right hand and slowly slid it down, slipping it just inside the front of her stretchy pants, and dipping down. Sliding his hand down a little further, his fingers obviously reached their target as she suddenly stopped kissing him and tipped her head back and arched her back slightly. I could only imagine his fingers caressing her pussy lips, perhaps dipping just inside to heighten her arousal further.

Whispering something in her ear, she stood up, and hooking her thumbs inside her waistband, slid her pants and panties to the floor, then resumed her position between his legs lying back. His hand immediately went back to her pussy, and I could see him rubbing her clit gently, occasionally reaching down a little further and sliding a few fingers inside of her.

Even though I was insanely jealous, I was also rock hard. Seeing your woman in the throes of passion with another man is a very heady experience. I didn't want to risk being noticed, but I had to get a closer look, so I crept around back and snuck in through the basement. I came up the stairs as quietly as I could and took position in an adjacent room where the door was open just a crack. With the dim light in the living room and the darkness in my room, there was no way they'd be able to see me.

Peeking through the door, I could see that Pat was picking up the pace fingering her Pussy. I could smell her sex in the air, and I could hear her softly moaning as he continued rubbing her clit, sliding two fingers into her and out, then back to her clit.

"That feels so good" she breathlessly whispered... "don't stop, I need to cum so bad!"

Pat slid his left hand down and started circling her clit. He moved his hand slightly and aligning the three middle fingers on his right hand slid them deep inside her.

"Uggghhh!" she gasped as she arched her back again and pressed against his hand. "I'm so close... So close... Please..."

Suddenly Pat withdrew his fingers and pulled his other hand away from her.

"NOOoooo..." She groaned. "Why'd you stop?" Her hips continued to gyrate slowly, yearning for more as he slid his hands up again and caressed her breasts, leaving a wet trail of her juices behind.

"You want more, you'll get more... but not yet" he said, and slowly lifted her off him. Sitting up, he guided her off him and onto the seat next to him. He stood up and moved in front of her, looking down at her. "It's my turn for a bit, then if you're a good girl I'll make you cum as many times as you can handle."

Jenn slowly reached for his jeans, and it looked like her hands were shaking as she unbuttoned him and slowly slid the zipper down. Reaching for the sides, she started to pull it down. Slowly his dick came into view, the base, then more, and more, and more as she continued to slide his pants down. I was shocked, and I could hear an audible groan from her as the head finally popped free, almost halfway down his thigh!

"That's right!" he said, as she grasped him in her hands. She could barely fit her fingers around it, and she lifted it up and gently stroked it.

"Oh my god!" she said... "you're huge!" With that she started to take the head in her mouth. One of Jenn's many talents was the ability to deep throat, but I certainly had my doubts about this one.

Pat pulled back then sat down next to her. Jenn crawled off the sofa and between his legs. Sucking the head into her mouth, she grabbed the base with both hands and started stroking up and down. Pat looked at her, smiled, and caressed her cheek.

"You're doing great. I've waited a long time to see your lips wrapped around my cock!"

Jenn's head started to bob as she tried to get more and more into her mouth. Her other hand continued to stroke him. I realized that her right hand had slid down between her legs, and she'd started to rub herself. Man was she hot! I realized.

After about 10 minutes, Pat cupped her cheeks and slowly raised her up off his dick. Jenn stood up and watched as Pat stood up next to her. Turning her around, he sat her down on the sofa with her hips up against the front edge. She grabbed him and guided him back into her mouth, and grabbing his ass pulled him deeper, over and over again, into her mouth. Pat's head threw back, and he stood there for a moment relishing the feeling of her tongue and lips. Then, looking down, he pulled his hips slowly back and withdrew from her mouth.

Pushing her back so she was leaning against the back of the sofa, Pat knelt on the floor between her legs. Taking his monstrous cock, he rubbed the head up and down her slit slowly, and I could hear her breathing deepen. Grabbing the staff of his cock, he positioned the head at her opening and pushed forward so that her lips just started to spread around him.

"Easy!" I heard her voice tremble.. "I've never taken anything this big before."

"And you'll never want anything smaller again!" he replied quietly, with a tinge of arrogance in his voice. He pushed slightly forward, and I could tell he was encountering resistance. He kept the pressure up, and I could hear Jenn whimpering as she slowly started opening up to him. He slowed so that he still had pressure against her opening, but wasn't making any headway. I could see her legs trembling, and she reached down and grabbed them behind her knees and pulled herself open further for him.

Suddenly he gave a little push from his hips, and the head of his cock pushed past her tight opening and tunneled about 4 inches into her.

"Fuuucckkkkkk..." the breath rushed out of her and I could see her straining hard. Pat pulled back so the head just pulled out then slid back in quickly with just the full 4 inches again. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Jenn started chanting as he slowly started stroking her with those 4 inches.

Pat pulled back again, then thrust and buried about 7 or 8inches deep inside her. Jenn's eyes flew open, her back arching back, and an unreal scream came from her as she came harder than I had ever seen her come before in her life. Pat stayed still, buried deep inside her, while she convulsed around him. Slowly she started to unclench, her back slowly lowering to the sofa and she looked at him with a look I could only call devotion.

Pat smiled, then slowly started to stroke deep inside her. Starting deep inside her, he'd back out just a few inches then slide back in. Jenn's eyes closed, and she leaned back yet again. Her pussy was squelching around him, and her legs dangled way out. Jenn started to grunt as he slowly started lengthening his strokes, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, picking up speed as his thrusting intensified.

"oh.. myy... God..." she gasped... "I've never felt like this... I can feel it building inside me!"... Pat continued to stroke longer and longer... "you're going to make me cum again... Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..." And she went rigid again, her mouth open in a silent scream. I could see the sweat on her face, her pussy gripping his cock for dear life. Pat didn't slow but grabbed her legs and lifted them so that her feet were on his shoulders. Her knees pulled towards her chest, wanting him deeper.

"Please, please... make me cum again... I can't believe how bad I need to cum again!" she sobbed... grabbing at his ass and trying to pull him deeper. "fuuckkkkk!" she wailed... Suddenly Pat slowed down so that he was slowly stroking himself in and out of her.

"Are you ready for the rest of me?" Pat asked.

"What?" Jenn's gasped as she reached down and realized he still had two or three more inches to give her. "Oh my god..." Se groaned... "Go easy - I don't know if I can...".

Pat started increasing the speed of his thrusts again, still not inserting himself completely. Jenn's head fell back, and she started moaning again... "I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna..." And with that Pat buried himself completely within her and she screamed as she came hard... her ass lifting off the sofa as her legs stiffened... her arms flying out to the side and grabbing the cushions of the sofa... Pat fucked her right though her orgasm and with a few more strokes she came again even harder, pulling the cushion over her face, muffling screams I'd never heard her make before.

Pat slowed his strokes down to a languishing pace, slowly sliding just a few inches in and out of her as she came down from her post-orgasmic bliss. Finally, he withdrew completely, a string of her juices connecting her pussy to the end of his dick. I could hear her crying into the pillow, sobbing from emotional release of the intense orgasms she'd just experienced.

Pat sat there a few minutes while her sobbing continued, her body trembling. Reaching down, he slowly caressed her thighs, then leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. Not removing the pillow, she grabbed his head in a hug and gently held him against her breast.

Pat pulled back, then removed the pillow from her face. Leaning down he kissed her gently, then sat up and slowly guided her into a sitting position. She looked dazed, exhausted, emotionally spent.

Grabbing her by the hips, he slowly turned her over so her chest was lying on the sofa, with her knees on the floor, her ass facing me. I could see her pussy wide open, raw and wet and abused. Pat moved behind her.

"No..." she whimpered... "I can't take anymore... I need to rest!".

Pat rubbed up and down her slit again with the head of his cock. "I'm not done.. we're not done..."

I heard her cry out as he slowly penetrated her again.

"Please..." she said.. "take it easy, I'm worn out... I don't have anything left in me."

Pat didn't respond, but slowly started a renewed assault on her pussy. Sliding in and out, longer and longer, deeper and deeper, faster and faster... until his full length was flying in and out of her in a blur.

I heard Jenn's breathing get quicker, and she started moaning again... "What are you doing to me? I can't.. I can't... I can't... oh my god.. oh my god.. OH MY GOD... You're gonna make me cum again... oh shit oh shit OH SHIT!" she screamed. Pat pulled himself out, and I saw a stream of liquid streaming out of her pussy. "FUCCCKKKKKK!!" she screamed as Pat lined himself up again and started thrusting again... 6, 7 strokes and I could see her body lock up as he pulled himself out again and another stream came flying out...

Jenn buried her face in the sofa as Pat pounded her from behind for another 10 minutes. Every few minutes her body would convulse in another orgasm, and she just hung on for dear life. She was sobbing, crying into the sofa but Pat didn't care... he just kept thrusting away.

After a few minutes he stopped and withdrew. Jenn lay their trembling, a sweaty mess. Pat sat down next to her head, then guided her over to take him in her mouth. Jenn could barely move, but she did her best, sucking on the head of him as she continued to stroke him.

Pat lay back and enjoyed Jenn's mouth for a couple of minutes, then pulled her up and onto him so she was straddling his cock. He grabbed her waist and started to slowly lower her. She groaned in defeat as her worn out pussy took him in once again. He slowly started raising her up and down on his cock, eliciting low moans from her. I'm not even sure at this point she was aware what was going on.

I saw him reach behind her and slowly slide a finger into her asshole, and she groaned loudly... Jenn was trembling on top of him as Pat used her ass to start guiding her up and down his cock.

Jenn started to whine as he moved a little faster... then he started thrusting himself up into her and her whine got higher and higher pitch as he hammered himself into her faster and faster. Suddenly she screamed, and I could see Pat tense up and thrust himself up into her one more time, burying himself deep inside her as he came.

Jenn slumped down on him, exhausted, and he withdrew his finger from her ass and started to gently caress her back.

That was my queue to confront them. I didn't want to emerge from my vantage point as I didn't want them to know I had watched, so I slowly exited the house through the basement and circled around front, barging through the door loudly.

Pat and Jenn both leapt to their feet, Pat running out the front door naked, pants in hand.

"Well that didn't work out as I expected!" was Jenn's only statement to me. She didn't even try to apologize, but meekly took a few items and left the house. It was a week later I filed for divorce. Thankfully, we didn't have kids yet, so it was a pretty easy process. Sometimes I still wonder what she meant by her statement though. Was she expecting me to walk in, find them, and join in? I'll never know.

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers