All Comments on 'She's Gone'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she had an affair for 7 years, just up and left and he says oh well and just divorces her. what a fucking wimp

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Thank you for a well written, yet real story Though I confess I come here for some of the fantasy stories. You know where the wife beats the poor husband up until he takes her back and the kids take the wife’s side. But this one was real and I really enjoyed the change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very powerful and honest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. The stress she put him through must have been terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope the cheating slut offs herself.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Good story. Sufficient enough twist and good writing even if nothing terribly new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gald he kick the cunt to the curb. Live does go on maybe someday he will find a ture wife that will put him before everything else.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

It was a 5* until the condescending diatribe in the wrap up. Your ego is getting too large for your shoulders.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

The story and writing are better than average. But it's been two years, he needs help and it kind of pissed me off he hasn't sought any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Because you wrote the wife as a sniveling idiot when she got caught and did not give him any answers, maybe you could write a 2nd part but write it from her point of view. Just a thought.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Loved it. I loved how it seemed like what would really happen. Thank you!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

How did she think that would work out for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great writer; what a poignant and emotionally impactful story. Very well done, sir. 5/5

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Fuck her.....she shoulda had to move to a new place ....she probably inherited the creeps house when he died anyway.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. It was sad as all get out, but well written and beautifully told. The pathos, anger, and bewilderment were handled just right. They can't all have happy endings but sometimes life is what happens. I kept waiting for a twist (secret agent, witness protection, he is her real father, but it just wasn't meant to be.I liked it, but I hated it. You understand. 5 stars, the Bear likes your style. next time, try and make it a little happier ending. The Bear likes happy endings.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is so very difficult to get over the betrayal from the woman you trust and love. Sometimes, you never really do as the pain is just too deep, even though on the outside, to everyone else you seem to be happy and have moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ultimate betrayal repayed in the most believable way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fairly good story, until the lackluster ending; like a mortar shell at a fireworks show that leaves that trail of anticipation into the sky, only to fizzle out and drop quietly back to Earth instead of bursting forth in a shower of color and noise. Very disappointing.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, what a tale of Heartache and Devastation. A secret lover that was with his wife every chance he got! Every business trip out of town, every time she got horny she could just call in sick at work and go see her secret lover. What a "knife in the back" that would rip out your Soul! Seven years she was sneaking out to see her lover! Seven years! Only the last Six were sexual. How could anyone be so cold-blooded? Great Writing, Great Story, and Great Imagination. She even had a closet full of her clothes! Ahh at least he got a happy ending, as he found out the truth in the end! His wife was a slut whore! The truth wasn't pretty. Thanks for the effort.#Buster2U

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Damn good but it should be gladdens me she's suffering so. And he should get busy finding another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wasn't lucky seven in this story, that's for sure. When a man's decisive this is how it happens; no vacillation, second guessing, or hesitation. In the blink of an eye it's just bye bye baby, so long, it's over. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC's reaction to the police was unusual. Normally, a citizen cooperates with the officer taking the report because he/she is hope in a blue uniform. Even when the reporting person is upset and lashes out, 99% of all cops cut 'em a lot of slack. Every cop has an "asshole detector" that separates the scared from the a-holes in these situations. Normally, they'd keep the note as evidence, especially if it was hand-written. If the missing turns up murdered, the first suspect will be the spouse, and this note might be exculpatory when it's determined to be in the deceased's handwriting. MC also failed the attitude test when he reacted to being told that she'd absconded with a boyfriend. About 90% of the cases with these circumstances in common are exactly that. OP didn't mention if any of her possessions were gone, which is also what the reporting officer would ask. As for the ATM, they all have video surveillance--a very common tool used to solve crimes. Then, he stumbles into a stake-out, and with all his stupid antics, he's moving right up the suspect list! MC came out as a complete jerk--OP wrote every encounter as an overreaction. Even at the old boyfriend's house, MC sounded like the commenters on this site. He even said he was being a jerk. As a reader, I started to think Marie had gotten sick of this petulant, angry man and probably decided to grab some happiness while she still had the chance. An awful, awful main character. Just because I didn't like MC, it was still a well-written story, especially the end note. Realism works! Rated: Five stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a kick to the guts! Liked the story for what it is, a tale of love, desperation and betrayal. Well done and thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Way, way too sad,

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Emotionally well done, you feel his pain and it is very sad. The wife obviously thought she could have her cake and eat it, too. She wasn't too bright because she had to know he would be worried about her and try to find her, yet she pretended like he would just wait.

She also has to know using the ATM she would be found, she should have gotten cash before she left. The cops would know it was Marie at the hospital and ATM, they would look at the surveillance tapes and see it was her.

It is short and too the point and works. That said it would be interesting to find out why she cheated w the lover and how she could have thought she would get away with doing what she did. Maybe she really thought her lover didn't affect anything, but that is the mystery we won't be able to solve.

dummy2069dummy2069over 1 year ago

I read this story before. Is this a re-post?

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great short story. A neighbour had something similar happen to him, but without the note. She walked away and didn't come back. He has a new life now.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Dark and terrible, but very well written. You gripped me by the throat and held on for the whole story. 5-star effort.

Hooked

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Almost a very good story. IMO some buildup, some kind of history would have enhanced it. When did she start going away? How did she pull that off? Did he truly never have a thought regarding those days? Which one sought out the other? No hints or small slipups? No little slipups at all? And after, might we have had some kind of confession or expression of remorse? An explanation of how she never really ended her relationship with her old lover? Or of defiance or justification? It all leaves the MC looking sort of cold, unemotional and never having been truly all-in in their marriage himself.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Sometimes it’s just a lose / lose situation. The MC simply did what HAD to be done. Stupid dumbassed middle aged women and their romantic fantasies.

Yes, that message was brought by the “voice of experience “. 5/5

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

An excellent well told tale thank you. The realistic postscript also hits home to most I suspect. 5*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

A very gritty story of betrayal and a wife that can't see the harm she is causing. Would she have said it didn't have any effect that all their friends and family were thinking the worst of him. Convicting him of doing something wrong, maybe even accusing him of foul play? Why is it that all the fictional characters believe that they never took away anything from their marriage, their spouses? Of course, it takes something away. No one can give away a part of their heart and in doing so, NOT hurt the significant other. If nothing else, it takes away their exclusivity. That feeling that you are the most important person, the one and only.

5-stars. It doesn't have to have detailed sex scenes to be entertaining and a good story.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

I think you wrote an extremely realistic story. It really captures the essence of betrayal and the pain of discovery and disillusionment of a marriage he thought he had.

5 emotional ⭐️s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Visceral

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why a man would think that he had failed, or place any blame on himself. It’s her failure, she’s the one who betrayed her oath!

Also, this is another example of a woman who imprinted on the first man to have sex with her. That happens to almost all women. It’s why women are supposed to be married before they have sex, and only have sex with that man for the rest of their lives. A man can have more than one wife, and love, provide, and take care of sexually all of them. A woman is not able to do that for more than one man.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Unarguably one of the very best actual writers still posting to LW, Just_Words has given us another emotional masterpiece. He didn’t get nuclear revenge, no bitch burning, just immediatel total loss of any love or feeling for the cheating wife. So much feeling in a short story. No one does it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much whining and not action.

Immediately show letter to everyone you know.

Make copies,fax etc.

Dying. If possible in that state sue him for anything. Mental anguish.alienation of affection whatever.

USMC action then grief

Viper2011Viper2011over 1 year ago

Good story, nicely done.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Seems believable. Original line to describe another cheating slut. The only question is why would Marie think her faithful, devoted husband would take her back. I mean did she think, in the end she was some f'n Angel of Mercy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very realistic portrayal.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, the husband of a cheating wife takes actions that make sense by exposing the cheater and then dumping her in the gutter to a life without the man she vowed to love for the rest of her life and just the memory of a man who took away her self respect. Now her friends, family and children know she can't be trusted and she knows how foolish she was trying to hold on to a past that held no promise for the future otherwise she would have married her first love.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

The second to last story paragraph was, "I'll never know why she betrayed me, what she needed that I wasn't providing, or how she rationalized her own behavior. I suppose I could ask, but what would be the point? It was her decision and somehow, she made peace with it at the time."

.

This is the entire problem: the MC assumes that there was something he wasn't providing, that she was somehow unsatisfied by him. Nope! He wasn't her first lover, and never could be.

.

From the tenth paragraph from the end: "He took at least some of the love you said you had for me. You kept a part of your heart for him. Because of him, you lied to me repeatedly. You took vows with me, but you gave him a part of yourself that you said was only for me. Don't tell me he never took anything from me. He took it all even if you don't think so."

.

This assumes that love is somehow finite, that if a woman has love for a man, if there are two men, that one gets 100% - x% of her love and the other get's x%. Yet we do not think that if a woman, or a man, has more than one child, their love for their children is somehow divided. We accept that love is not finite when it comes to children, but somehow we think that it must be finite for sexual partners.

.

That, of course, leads to the obvious problem: if love for sexual partners is finite, then any woman who has had more than one sexual partner, even if those sexual partners were before she met her husband, then her husband is getting less than 100% of her love for her sexual partner, because at least some must be for previous lovers.

.

"When they asked if I could forgive her, I said, 'Maybe someday, but I'll never trust her again.'"

.

Could never trust her concerning what? The affair was over, because her first lover was dead. The obvious question becomes: are there other past lovers for whom she has considerable affection? Her affair was under a very specific set of circumstances; are those circumstances such that they could ever be repeated? Are there second, third or tenth lovers out there for whom she still has considerable affection?

.

Of course, the MC told us exactly what was most important to him: "It was a fact that welled up from the inner reaches of my soul, crushed my heart, and consumed me. Marie and I were done. She loved another man and I'm not the sort to share." He was crushed, he was consumed, and later he told us that, "I'm a long way from trusting another woman outside a professional setting." The MC has allowed this to ruin the future for himself. He's willing to, at some unspecified time in the future, "dip (his) toe in the dating pool," but let's face it, that's just looking for occasional pussy, not another wife. He's going to be as miserable as she is. He'd be better off talking it over with Marie and somehow getting along with their lives together, but he's already told us that he just can't do that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Mr Wielder wrote, "He should go to counseling - that and time will heal him, and finding a good woman."

.

Will it? At the end of the story, the MC told us that he was a long way from ever trusting another woman.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Very good story, JW!

likeboblikebobover 1 year ago

Good story, thanks for posting.

LitCritLitCritover 1 year ago

Well, there's 20 minutes that I'll never get back again. Pointless angst, selfish self-torment, cold vengeance, blah writing, basic waste of time. 2/5.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, Great Story, Heartbreaking story overall. How could she be so cold-hearted? Very good writing tho. Heck, No One is perfect. Way better than most. The tragic story sounds Very realistic so just about every possible way. People can be so cold-hearted. She was caught in a trap of her own making. Her love for her lover doomed her marriage. His heartbreak sounded so real to me. Very Excellent Storytelling. Thank you, 5 big ones from me. Great Effort. Wish I could write as good as you. Thanks #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the rest of the story.sold their home. Did the dead lover leave her his estate. this wife in this story was Delusional.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She disappears, & after being found by her husband, tells him she's been with her ex for a total of 7yrs, then wants him to believe she loves him? He was nice by waiting until she returned to serve her; would've served her right to be served in the hospital in her lover's room. Wonder if he got his townhouse; if so, why did the husband have to move? A moving & well written (as always by this author) story of pain when the wife as least emotionally/ sexually deserts her husband. This being worse as she left him completely unable to communicate with her at all. Did she think things would really work out differently? 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, six years of betrayal, deceit, contempt, and arrogance, spending nights, maybe even weekends away; and he never had a clue? Just another Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde story, absent the magic potion of course. Another shallow tepid distant marriage where the cuck is deaf dumb and blind. There is nothing in the story to suggest that the wife went through some profound change in mental state or personality, so she was the same person he married, so he got what he married, he got what he deserved. She had the opportunity to intimately, romantically love and start fucking an old boyfriend, for over 6 years, and as she says, her husband never knew and never missed her. How is that even possible in a normal close personal relationship? You know, the kind Some people have with their marriage partner? The kids never called their Mom and got some weird vibe about where she was and what she was doing while their father was away? Her parents, her friends, co-workers, absolutely no one knew she was fucking around, 200 miles from home, regularly, for nights and weekends? Yeah, that premise is even more far fetched than Dr. Jekyll. She was willing to jeopardize, sacrifice, her marriage for this other man, so whom did she truly love, cherish, respect? And the fact that the ex husband is still moping and pinning and wasting away indicates the wife fell for the stronger better man. Hell, the wimp didn't even bother to find out who she was fucking, which means she never told him of this first true love. What kind of courting and discernment preceded that marriage? Hell, he didn't even ask why she married him instead of this dying lover? Yeah, a clueless wimp. He even believes the clever deceitful whore is sitting alone regretting her betrayal. What a dumb shit cuck. She deserves a better smarter man, and probably is already fucking one. Thanks for the story.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Gonna sound like a hypocrite here, but I've often criticized 'Just Words' for being too short; this one went too long. Maybe I just didn't get it. Why chase after and feel heartbroken over a woman who leaves a note like that? and leaves her cell as well. The divorce papers should have been filled out ready to sign whenever she deigned to come home. And once he found her, and things became clear, what purpose in an interrogation then? In a real life story like this, her answers/excuses didn't matter. It was over. But, yes, in a story we like things sewn up. Also, why the antagonism towards the police? They acted as they should have- the note told them she wasn't missing, she left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best that I have read in sometime.

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Good story but Left me unsatisfied ….

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

The simple truth of the matter

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

So she is days away from getting with it. She wants to stay married. No way she leaves like she does. Any excuse she made to her husband about going out of town would have been more better than what she did. I don't buy it. You made the wife a moron..

Good writing, but not believable (the wife).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hint of where you went wrong: you wrote a no-sex story for an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but the terrible incomplete ending destroyed the entire story. Very disappointing.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7over 1 year ago

Sad thing is that I could see this happening all to often.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

There's no steel pipe to the knees and no one gets sold to a Mexican whorehouse. There is just pain and doubt and the feeling that somehow you have failed...

Your story gets a '5' for that alone.

I would also add that I wouldn't feel like I failed. And, even if I did, I fail all the time. I succeed all the time. Life is the journey. The husband did nothing wrong, the relationship failed for other reasons. That said, it's hard to imagine me NOT KNOWING about something as persistent and significant as a six-year affair. But, maybe it just didn't add up for him...

But I really liked how they just parted. He's free to be him again. Thats the greatest gift.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Just_Words Re: "I rewrite, I proof, I edit, and still I find a typo!" - I hear ya! I hadn't worked on a story for a few days, was re-reading to refresh my memory before continuing, found at least a half dozen typos and edits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Raw emotion; very well presented.

5-stars, multiple times.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Duplicitous, self-centered, cold-hearted, self-serving, liars, cheaters, immature, moody, talkative, feminists, self-righteous, pussy-carrying... aren't those all the most common qualities of today's loving wives?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

A sad story and versions of this are happening, at this moment. 5*

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

Man, that was realistic. The wife’s actions were not well thought out, her leaving so abruptly almost guaranteed that her betrayal would be uncovered. The wife probably would have had some time to plan, a sickness where an extended hospital stay followed by death, usually is preceded by tests, & treatment, even in fatal cases. So she maybe could have concocted a “sick friend” story and not cut her hubby clear off, possibly causing him to not come looking, as opposed to how she did it, which certainly put him in bird dog mode.

That said however, I can believe that a cheater so distraught at her lover’s situation, made such an abrupt dash to her lover. There was some bit of a plan though as she left her cell phone behind, how she would expect to just waltz back into her marriage is the bizarre thinking that the cheaters here on Lit have.

The husband’s follow up was dead on: no way to retaliate on a dead man, and his wife is history, the sooner he cuts off all ties, including revenge, the sooner he can have a new life with someone else. 5*s.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Very sad, but well written...

...a "5" from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's up with all the limp dicks saying there is something wrong with the husband in this story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's up with all the limp dicks saying there is something wrong with the husband in this story??

FullyLoadedUKFullyLoadedUKover 1 year ago

It feels unfinished.

Both wife and husband are now stuck in limbo. Unable to move forward.

This is more like real life than a story in that sense. I wanted a feelng of resolution and didn;t get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have said few words to her lover: “Everyone that means something to her now knows what she did. Because of both of your selfishness, when time comes, she will meet the same lonely death that you have”

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Unless you don't. I would never take the blame for a cheating slut. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should be a follow up on your story. Maybe her side of it Or more closure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing but one thing that annoys me with your stories is that most of them feel unfinished. Just wish there was more.

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

I think the husband in this story did exactly the right thing for him. No horns for him....Found the facts and did what her needed to do for him. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too narrative driven. Too many words to tell the tale. I had to skim most of it. Two stars. JPB

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

The whore in this story deserves to die alone in an apartment full of cats, onlt to be found weeks later half eaten and converted into what she became, shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels incomplete. Three stars.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

A very sad story that leaves many questions unanswered. Out of all of the stories that I've read on this site, this is by far the saddest. It hard to Imation how a women could carry on this second relationship without any concern for the consequences she'd be facing when the truth came to the surface. Good writing as always.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 1 year ago

Thank you for your story, very well written as usual.

As a (not a student but maybe more of an afficionado) of the abnormal, I guess my problem with these types of stories is that you rarely get to learn anything about the cheater.

They're often written not as people but more as cardboard cutouts whose insight, motivations and drive we barely ever get a glimpse at.

I guess that reflects real life, where the betrayed rarely gets to learn the why either.

Your story at least gave us a whiff of her motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another, good solid tale by a favorite writer - thanks JW. 5 of course!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written, but I don't understand his selfish anger and unnecessary spite. Throw everything away and hurt children, friends and relatives while destroying homes, reputations, jobs, and income for the satisfaction of not having her all to himself for a short time. Foolish, vain man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a great depressing story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen....fucking someone else just doesn't happen. Cheating and lying aren’t just relationship struggles......they're reasons for ending a relationship. Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful to the betrayed spouse. Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on and disrespected.

“Not that you lied to me but that I no longer believe you has shaken me.” — Friedrich Nietzsche

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Anything is better than lies and deceit.” — Leo Tolstoy

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheover 1 year ago

Short but beautiful

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I think you are confused.

I believe you tried to write a story about a strong man. But what you wrote is a story about an always angry man. One whose normal way of dealing with the world is to get pissed off. That isn’t manly strength. It’s actually weakness, a defense mechanism a man without confidence uses to keep the world at bay.

And, by the way, the word is “platonic”, not “plutonic”. Unless you meant to talk about volcanic rock solidifying at great depth below the Earth’s surface.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

A very emotional story with a lot of pain.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I don't ask, but the kids tell me that their mother..."

Seriously, after her actions, they speak with her?

She despised their parents, their kids, the husband, and selfishly decided to make suffer all of them with her disappearance.

It is inaccettabile that any of them could still accept her back and speak with her

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year agoAuthor

@Ruttweiler - No, I wrote a story about a man pushed beyond his limits by overwhelming concern for his wife's safety, then pushed further by the police and family that should be helping him find his missing spouse. I wrote a story about a man who learns the truth and then stands up for himself. What you describe is not strength - it's detachment.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

He was right, revenge will only give him the knowledge he's the biggest baddest moefoe on the block - not worth the effort. But leaving as he did will haunt her for the rest of her life - a haunting she earned.

\

Now for his best revenge - "live a good life", even find a real loving woman. But put it all in the rear-view mirror. The only issue I have is HE moved to an apartment, why make him loose his house?

\

5*****, Hooyah, many Salutes providing he lives a good life for himself!

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

Well written , so different, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful and real. Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe the emotionally impaired people complaining about his "selfish anger". Wow, that's almost as unbelievable as her actions. You are either apologists for the cheating cadre of the world, or robots. Please grow a heart and a conscience.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Revenge is sweet.

But it's not often an option.

Because of children.

For a good parent, they come first.

So the guy in this story did right.

It was enough for his kids to have a selfish mother.

This was a good story.

Very believable.

Top ratings from me.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

You are the writer and it is your story and a very good one at that but for my taste a bit better conclusion for poor old hubby to release the built up emotions relating to the blatant long term cheating. Still worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. And great take down of Ruttweiller, whose diction far exceeds his reasoning skills. Ridiculous comment by him.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Very good story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...