She's in Charge 01

Story Info
A short story where I became submissive to a femdom lady.
2.4k words
4.18
13.1k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to write two short stories of times when I found myself in a generally submissive situation to a woman. I am not submissive by nature, nor a cuck, and don't like humiliation and the like. If you are looking for such stories, then this is not for you. I try write as accurately as I can about what happened; yet I try to keep the story short enough to value the reader's time.

I will begin with the more recent episode which occurred in the last year.

I will call her Sarah. We are both 50-somethings and met through a social club where we interacted and flirted frequently despite her being married. We had much in common and genuinely seemed to like to chat. She is an athletic woman and played college-level sports. She gives off the aura of a woman who may have had more than a casual lesbian relationship or two in college, but she seems to be a happily settled wife and mother enjoying the pleasant trappings of an upper middleclass life. Such trappings also lead to boredom and flirtations and frequently to a situation where a man such as me might get to take such a lady to bed. This is what I thought would happen when she invited me over to her mother's house one weekend day last year. Sarah's mother is an avid bingo player after church, so her house is vacant for several hours each Sunday morning.

Sarah, as I said, is 50-something (It's bad form to ask exactly, so I didn't), has a slightly overly muscled build but not in a negative way. She has dark skin, brown eyes and black hair with some grey strands. She might be 5'4", but no more. I normally encounter her in athletic gear based on the social club we belong to being of a sporting nature.

In yoga pants and a T-shirt is how I found her when I arrived at her mother's house that first morning. It seems she told her family she was off to have a workout. She was toweling off her hair as I entered the house and explained she had just had a shower. I figured that was a great indicator that she might be planning to have sex.

We had a Bloody-Mary each and made nervous small talk for about ten minutes until Sarah final said, "If you're gonna kiss me, you should get to it. My mom will be back in a couple hours."

I needed no second invitation and we kissed for several minutes. I was thinking is was time to make a move and either touch her breasts or grab her ass, when she grabbed my hand and brought it down to her crotch and slid it inside her tight, yet stretchy, yoga pants. A thick soft bush of pubic hair awaited me. Her hand continued to force my hand lower until my fingers found her wet slippery pussy. I fingered her as we kissed briefly. She then broke off the kiss and headed to the couch where she threw a towel down, pulled her yoga pants off, and sat down. I was right behind her. Her legs were slightly spread exposing her hairy pussy. I began to unbutton my jeans, when she said, "No."

I was thinking she was having second thoughts, but she beckoned me with her finger. I realized I had forgotten my manners. I am actually a man who likes to eat pussy, and here was a freshly-showered lady with a dark-black bush of hair glistening with her own sexy juices. I grew up in an era when women all had lots of pubic hair, but subsequently women became barer and barer to the point where I had not seen more than a strip of hair in a woman in years. (The problem was no doubt made worse by living in a large east coast city).

But I digress. I quickly knelt down before Sarah and went to work on her. I don't wish to brag, but it wasn't more than ten minutes before Sarah was breathing with the unique and beautiful sound of a woman about to come. And come she did. Her legs shook and her feet pressed onto the carpet raising her cunt up against my face. I licked her madly as she came.

Once she relaxed and her breathing was back to a more normal pace, I sat up, wiped the wetness off the back of my face with my arm and admired the view. She was still wearing her T-shirt and socks. It was an odd but exotic look. I was thinking it was now time to get my damned pants off. I stood up and unbuttoned the top buttons. Again, she said, "No." I was certainly confused now. I was going ask if she wanted to use a condom: I had one in my pocket. But I buttoned my pants back up. She smiled and, once more, used her finger to invite me back in.

I like to consider myself a generous lover, and I know many women who climax only from oral sex, so I gladly went back down between her athletic legs and licked, sucked, and kissed her pussy until she came again. This time she came twice in a row. Neither as strong as the first time. She held the back of my head firmly which was unique. I have been with women who like to run their fingers through my hair as I make oral love to them, but Sarah, was using my head like a steering wheel.

As she caught her breath, I thought to myself, 'Surely I will get to fuck this unique lady now.' I could not have been more wrong. She got up, put her yoga pants back on and lead me to the kitchen, and unbuttoned my pants. My jeans and boxer were quickly around my ankles where I kicked them free.

Was I to bend her over the kitchen table to fuck her? Was she going to kneel on the hard tile floor to give me head? My hard cock pointed obscenely at the ceiling. She smiled at me and grabbed my penis like a leash and began to stroke me.

I like to think I am an experienced lover, but after eating pussy for a half hour and being with a new woman for the first time, I realized any prolonged handjob would result in me coming all over her mother's kitchen floor. I wanted her to stop before I embarrassed myself like a high school youth. Sarah walked me over to the sink, and told me, "Keep your hands behind your back the whole time." And then she stroked my cock hard and fast. I knew I was in trouble and tried to hold back. I saw she had an amused smile on her face as she worked away on my cock.

If she was into giving hand jobs, I figured I might as well enjoy it. I felt myself reach the point of no return. My entire body tensed, and Sarah stopped stroking me. She grabbed the base of my cock and aimed it at the sink. A few seconds passed. My cock twitched a few times and then, slowly, a small amount of cum dribbled from the tip and into the sink. Perhaps twenty seconds passed before Sarah released the base of my dick from her grasp and began to jack me off again.

My cock had remained hard and felt very sensitive as she stroked me again. This time perhaps only a minute passed before I tensed again. This time I was not surprised when she released my dick, grabbed the base softly and we both watched another small load of cum drain slowly into the sink. It was embarrassing and erotic to watch her control me like this. The third time I came she fully removed her hand from my dick. A final small load dribbled out.

I was now fully spent. Normally I come hard for ten seconds and get full satisfaction. This time I had not fully enjoyed an orgasm but the entire length of them had exceeded a minute for sure. It had not been an unenjoyable experience. I was about to go grab my jeans and leave when Sarah grabbed my overly sensitive dick and began to furiously jack me off again. This time is was nearly painful as she pumped my softening cock. I began to push her hand away at one point.

"Hands behind your back, I said". This last portion of her cruel tugjob lasted a minute or two. My dick softened and she seemed satisfied. She turned on the sink washed her hand as well as my soft penis. The cum swirled into the drain.

I grabbed my pants and pulled them on. I was confused and embarrassed and was going to get the heck out as fast as I could and headed to the door.

"No good-bye kiss?" she asked smiling a wicked little grin. I walked over and she gave me a quick kiss, walked me to the door, and I left.

I felt very confused for days. I avoided the club for a while, and business took me out of town. One day, shortly before I returned home, I got a text from Sarah asking if I was free on Sunday morning. I wanted to decline, but within five minutes I had texted her back saying, 'Yes'.

The date started off similarly to the previous one. This time she was in shorts, fresh from the shower as before. We kissed briefly before she walked to the couch, threw the same a towel down on it, peeled off her shorts and lay back on the couch giving me a full view and access to her hairy pussy. Mirroring the first day, I spent a good amount of time and effort getting Sarah off. After she come back down to earth, I kissed her pussy and raised my face. I am certain it was a glazed mess from her orgasm.

"I think it's time you left me fuck you," I said in the most confident tone I could muster.

"I think we both know that's not gonna happen," she smiled confidently.

"And why not?"

"Well, 'cause I'm the boy." She let out a small laugh, reached forward and pulled my face back into her wet, hairy cunt. As I instinctively began to lick her again, her hand found the top of my head and pushed me down until my mouth was on her ass. Before I made any conscious decision to do it, my tongue was circling her asshole. She began to finger herself as I rimmed her. She came quickly.

Again, I found myself standing before the sink with my shorts around my ankles being slowly jacked off into the sink. She seemed to have an innate sense of when I was about to come. And each time my poor cock would twitch in anger before cum slowly leaked out of the tip. Sarah took delight in her skills, and once I had experienced three ruined releases, she stroked my sensitive dick until I was jumping around like a barefoot person standing on a concrete sidewalk in the summer.

She washed her hands, and my cock in the sink, and wet a towel to wash my face. "You have something on your face," she quipped as she cleaned my face. I was tempted to answer, 'Your ass', but decided against that. She told me to pull my shorts up, kissed my cheek, and I left.

As I drove home, I decided I would never see Sarah again. The orgasms I had while with Sarah were interesting and lasted much longer than one regular climax but were generally not fully satisfying. I also felt uncomfortable with her being the boy...as she had accurately put it. In my other dealings with women I continued to dominate the sexual aspects of my relations. After meeting Sarah, I was more dominant with female dates and enjoyed having them suck me off while on their knees or pinning them to the bed with their arms at their sides and taking them as I wished.

I saw Sarah at social function a couple times but did not reach out to her directly. A month passed and one Friday at work I got a text from Sarah. It simply said, 'Sunday at 9.' I was going to text back, 'no thanks', or simply ignore her, but that evening as I got ready for bed, I found myself texting back, 'OK'.

As you have already guessed, the date went the same as before. I ate her pussy until she came, then she got on all fours before me and I licked her ass as she fingered herself to two more orgasms. Once I could tell she was happily exhausted, I actually walked over to the sink ahead of her. She put on her yoga pants. (At that point I realized I had never even seen her breasts). She came into the kitchen and jacked me off as usual. As I almost came, I tried to grab my own cock to give myself the final release I so badly wanted, she grabbed my wrist and held it gently behind my back. We both watched the cum slowly drain from my cock.

She smiled at me. "You are getting so good at this."

As I got to know her a bit better, I asked her about the dynamics of her marriage. And while the day-to-day aspects of it such as work, and chores, and raising kids are very traditional, she did say that sexually she is the dominant person at home too. She doesn't give head, and her husband goes down on her several times a week. She told me she has been like this in virtually all her sexual relationships. I didn't ask, but I am guessing her husband gets jacked off in their master bath sink a lot more than he gets to make love to his sexy wife.

Each time I see Sarah, I tell myself it's the last time, but I know that's not likely. She really is the boy in this situation. And I am unlikely to ever be in another situation like this again.