She's Mine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vixvenus
vixvenus
77 Followers

"You're on birth control, right?"

The voice broke her moment of bliss, bringing her back to reality as he pulled out of her dripping pussy. Her lustrous eyes gazed over his glistening body that was packed with hard muscle, his body panting slightly as the veins bulged slightly, she looked up to his face to find a questioning expression. "Yes, I am. It's back at my apartment." She replied nonchalantly as he soon frowned down at her.

Ryker pulled her up by the arm that was around her waist and rested her on his lap, leaning his head into the mark on her neck that was crusted with dried blood, but the only thing left was some purple bruising. He opened his mouth to lick at the skin, letting his tongue become wolfish in size to clean at the mess rather quickly. She wiggled around and moaned in his lap at the feeling but remained in his possession, her nude breasts pressed against his torso. Pulling away from her neck he couldn't help but stare at her. So beautiful. Her oriental features of almond shaped eyes made her look enticing combined with her exotic white hair that seemed to be unearthly. The male leaned in softly and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, letting the electricity of intimacy flow through him. Pulling back he noticed the flush on her face and gave a grin.

"W-what was that for?" Valerie stammered, the way he looked at her and his gentle affection made her feel more vulnerable than the sex ever did. Even feeling embarrassed enough to cross her arms over her chest to try to cover up more.

The male stood up and brought her with him, putting her on her feet. "We need to go to this apartment of yours and get your stuff."

Valerie looked up at him with a raise of her eyebrow, a smirk resting on her lips, "One round and you already want me to move in with you?"

Ryker's face didn't carry any emotion other than a very prominent, "Yes."

vixvenus
vixvenus
77 Followers
12