She's My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to last longer. I really did. I wanted to withhold my pleasure but when I warned that I was about to come, she eagerly tightened up more and begged me to shoot my load inside of her.

Our first love making together wasn't that long, but it was intense. So much sexual tension had built up over the years. I immediately began to wish they had propositioned us three years ago instead of going to a swinger's website and meeting another couple.

We were both on our backs, catching our breath. We also were basking in the moment. I kept staring at her gorgeous naked body. I couldn't believe that at one time I had no desire to see it. Now, I never wanted to see her dressed again.

I dated a thin brunette named Loretta in college before I met Barbie. Loretta had a similar build to Lori, although a couple inches shorter, but her breasts were nothing like Lori's.

Barbie has gorgeous breasts, but her nipples only get hard with oral or hand stimulation. The are puffy, which is sexy in itself, but I was more impressed with Lori's breasts.

Barbie only shaves around her labia, which she does for me to make it easier for oral access. I was prepared to work around the red forest of Lori's to eat out her pussy in the future. It would be worth it.

I hadn't thought much about Chuck or Barbie until Lori wondered out loud about how they were doing.

"Duke, I hope they are enjoying themselves as much as we are," she said with conviction. "The happier they are, the better the chance that we can keep doing this. I don't want tonight to be just a one-timer. Do you agree?"

Barbie. How was she doing? Was she happier with Chuck as a lover? Was she disappointed? Was she feeling any jealousy towards Lori, although she was the one that encouraged it?

So many thoughts inundated in my brain as I was laying naked on Lori's bed. Lori noticed my silence.

"Penny for your thoughts, lover?" she asked sweetly.

We discussed the dynamics of swinging. We discussed any feelings of jealousy when comparing lovers.

"There isn't a comparison, at least for Chuck and me. Everyone is different. Each person brings something different.

I really liked Earl a lot, but for Chuck, Jo was just more of a sex toy. She loved sex but had a tough time with intimacy. Chuck and Barbie are much like us. They're already great friends."

She admitted that in the beginning that she was jealous of the bond that Chuck had developed with Barbie, but she also came to terms with the friendship that had been built between us.

"Chuck isn't a cheater," she said. "I never had to be concerned that he and Barbie would sneak around on us despite the fact that I knew he was so attracted to her. I've noticed him checking out her tits, especially when she'd wear a sundress around the house without a bra.

That's why I began wearing those t-shirts with my nipples poking. I figured you deserved a good show also."

She laughed at me when I admitted to admiring her no-bra look.

"I did that for you, lover. I would have flashed my tits for you if I knew that Barbie wouldn't mind. Chuck wouldn't have cared."

Time passed quickly. Lori turned over and read the time on her alarm clock. It was almost midnight.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "Almost midnight. Haven't heard a word from those two. Amazing. I wonder if we should go back over there and see what's happening?"

"What if they're in the middle of sex?" I questioned. "Chuck doesn't like an audience."

"So, if they are, we just walk away and come back here. Let's go."

We got dressed and walked towards our bedroom. Barbie and Chuck were laying naked on our bed...asleep. Chuck had his arm draped over Barbie's naked waist. They had no clue that we were watching.

"This is different, but I think it's safe for us to go back to my place," suggested Lori. "We've never spent the night in another's bed, but it seems like they are blissfully asleep. Why don't we do the same?"

I agreed. Besides, the idea of spending the rest of the evening naked on Barbie's bed appealed to me. However, Lori wasn't content with just walking back to her home.

She insisted that we get undressed and walk back to her home completely naked. Although our back yards were relatively private, a nosy neighbor could look through the slats and the knotholes of the fencing and see everything. Also, there was a two-story house three houses away. An average pair of binoculars would give a great view.

We left a note next to the coffee maker and walked naked to Barbie's. Barbie didn't walk fast, either. We took a slow stroll while carrying our clothes in a plastic bag.

The adrenaline from doing that got our libidos going again. There was no question that Lori enjoyed the exhibitionism and the risk of being seen. She even admitted that if someone did see her, it would simply get her turned on more.

The second round of sex was more fun. I finally got to display my oral skills...and Lori showed me the most spectacular oral skills...better than Barbie or the other two women that I'd enjoyed before Barbie.

I was after 1 in the morning when we finally fell asleep. We each had our phones next to us, but there weren't any calls from our spouses or even a visit. Lori woke up just before 8 o'clock and began sucking on my cock again.

"No word from Chuck or Barbie. Might as well enjoy what we have for now."

We made love for the third time in her bed. I was so lost in her arms, lips, breasts, and pussy that I wasn't thinking about Barbie at all.

My phone rang about five minutes before 9.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?" asked Barbie with the kindest tone in her voice.

"Doing great. Did you get our note?'

"Yes, about 2 this morning we did. We were both okay with swapping for the full night. It just gave us more time together. Miss you, baby."

"Miss you too. Love you."

"Love you too. I'm cooking breakfast. Come on over and join us."

Lori and Chuck embraced tightly and kissed. Strangely, I felt a little jealous about that. It made no sense, but after spending several hours naked and making love three times, it almost seemed like she was cheating on me. Again, I knew that thinking was wrong.

Barbie was the same. She welcomed me back and warned me that she was already horny and ready after breakfast. I had just received a blowjob, made love for the third time, and was wiped out. Thankfully, I had some "boner pills" that I only used during our vacations. I would need help doing this again. I took the pill before breakfast.

Chuck and Lori carried on the conversations as if nothing had happened. Finally, Barbie was curious to how they felt about our "experiment?'

"Just what I expected," responded Lori immediately. "I expected to enjoy Duke and I certainly did...three different times."

"Same here," agreed Chuck. "God, Barbie is so damn sexy. She's a very giving lover. I love her even more now than ever. I hope you two are up for more someday."

I saw Barbie nodding her head yes.

"Hell yeah I do," exclaimed Barbie. "Last night was so special for me yet I can't wait to get Duke's naked ass to bed. "Three times?" she said while looking at Lori. "Three times?"

Lori grinned. "Yeah, there was some catching up to do after 11 years of a great friendship. Same with you two I'm sure."

Barbie agreed, but it was only last night and early this morning for them. Still, Barbie was more surprised at the frequency, not angered.

"Well, even if Duke can't get it up this morning, he still knows how to get me off, right Duke?"

I nodded with agreement. Lori looked at me and licked her lips seductively. I sensed that she may have wanted Round 4 between us soon.

We did set a few ground rules. It wasn't too complicated. The proximity between our homes made it easy to get access. They had a key to our home and vice versa.

Sharing our partners for a full night would be okay. Still, the swapping would only take place when the four of us were together or if all four parties were in agreement with just two pairing up. Everything would be up front. Nothing sneaky or clandestine.

That didn't work as planned, although no one seemed to mind. For the most part, I spent my weekends with Lori at her home and Chuck spent the time with Barbie. We usually spent our dinners together, taking turns on hosting.

The ground rules were no longer discussed. We all appeared happy with the new normal.

One of my favorite activities with Lori was after dark on the warmer late spring and summer evenings. We would go out into her backyard when the sprinklers came on at 10pm and play like two schoolkids in them...but without our clothes on.

Two completely naked adults playing like kids in the water. If it was raining, we'd play in the rain. This further convinced me that Lori had strong exhibitionist tendencies since we had seen some curtains moving in the upper bedroom of the two-story house down the street.

We learned that the bedroom belonged to a college junior. We knew that he looked forward to seeing Lori playing naked in her back yard. Lori took it one step further one night and gave me a blowjob in the rain. Again, I saw his curtains move.

Lori didn't care. In fact, it just got her pussy wet and we'd go inside and have some intense sex. Lori's reasoning was that if some 20 year-old kid watching a mid-50s naked woman running around naked would get him off, then she was happy to oblige.

The first major challenge to our lifestyle came three months after we began this lifestyle.

On a Saturday morning, I logged into Lori's computer to check my emails. There was an email from our daughter, Wendy. It was also addressed to Lori but not Barbie or Chuck. There was also a cc: to Lori's daughter, Misty.

Inside the email was two links and a message from Wendy : Dad and Aunt Lori, thought you might be interested in this.

I got Lori's attention and she looked over my shoulder to see the email. She was naked, and I was briefly distracted by her perpetually hardened nipples just a few inches from my face.

The first link was to a wife sharing website where guys could share erotic pictures of their wives in various positions...including intercourse.

The link was to pictures of our spouses. Chuck and Barbie, mostly Barbie were in various poses. There were two pictures of Barbie completely naked with her legs spread. It was our bed with the Monet painting in the background above our headboard.

There was a picture of Barbie sucking on Chuck's cock and licking his balls. She fingered her pussy in one picture and Chuck fingered it in another. The final picture showed Chuck shooting his load on her naked chest.

"Who took those pictures?" asked Lori. "Why would they want them on that site? I personally don't care what they do in private, but if these were seen by their employers, they could be fired!"

Out of morbid curiosity, I opened the other link. If it were possible to be more surprised, the second link proved it possible.

From the same website were pictures of our two daughters, completely naked, and their husbands taking turns posing with them. Misty's husband, Paul was naked with our daughter and Wendy's husband, Barry, was naked with my daughter.

It wasn't just the nude pics, but both husbands were freely putting their hands all over the other wife's breasts and pussies.

For once, Lori was speechless. I turned off the site as well as turning off the computer.

"Time to talk to our spouses," I said, although it wasn't necessary to say it. "What the hell are they thinking?"

"What about the kids?" asked Lori. "God, it looks like our kids swing also. That's their business, but to make it public? Why?"

That bothered me also. It was strange to see my adult daughter naked. Seeing Misty naked was kind of a turn-on. Her naked body was so much like her mother, Lori. Her nipples were similar in shape, although not nearly as long, but equally erect.

It was hard to not appreciate my own daughter's assets. Facially, she looked a lot like her mother, although her breasts weren't nearly as large. Still, it seemed so wrong to see her naked body and seemed more wrong to like what I saw.

We walked back to my home and our spouses were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Neither was dressed.

I mentioned the link that Wendy had sent, and they seemed oblivious to what I was talking about. I logged onto my computer and showed them.

"That son of a bitch, I'll kill him," yelled Barbie.

"What son of a bitch?" I asked.

"Tom," answered Chuck. "If I don't kill him first."

"Who the hell is Tom?" asked Lori, getting angrier.

"A friend of mine...maybe an ex-friend now."

"You let a friend take pictures of you two having sex? What the hell is wrong with you?" Lori inquired, her voice getting sharper and her face getting redder.

I wanted to say something, but Lori was angry enough for both of us.

"I've known Tom for years. He's a free-lance photographer. We agreed to let him take pictures as long as he didn't participate. The next morning, he brought over a CD with about 30 pictures on it. It was a very nicely done job."

"But how in the fuck did they end up on the internet?" yelled Lori. "Don't you realize how dangerous this can be? Also, he didn't participate? Really. A hot woman like Barbie showing off her goodies and he just took pictures?"

"Well, he didn't have sex, if that's what you're asking," said Barbie, finally speaking up for the first time since her initial outburst.

"What did he do?" I asked, curious as to the evasive nature of their answer.

"He jerked off," said Barbie. "He pulled down his pants and jerked off on me. That's all. There was no way in hell he was going to touch any part of my naked body."

"What are you going to do about it?" Lori asked them both.

"What the hell can we do?" replied Chuck. "It's out there. I'm giving Tom a call. I'll check out my legal options."

"You know," said Barbie, "although it was posted without our consent, I'm not that embarrassed by it. I'm surprised, really. I'm just more bothered that Tom did that to us. If a guy wants to jack off looking at my naked body, so be it."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," groaned Lori. "Wait until you see the other link Wendy sent.

I opened the link and there was no doubt that Chuck and Barbie were more shocked at our daughters and their husband's explicit photos.

"Our kids swing?" Chuck asked, temporarily seeming to forget about his and Barbie's pictures. "They're okay with showing off their naked asses?"

"They're adults, Chuck. At least they knew they were being plastered all over the internet. You and Barbie didn't."

Barbie called Wendy while Chuck called Tom. I could hear Tom in the other room using some very foul language as he chewed out Tom's ass.

"Hi Mom, good Saturday morning," I could hear Wendy say as Barbie had her on speaker phone.

"Yeah, not so good over here, kid. Not too happy this morning."

"Our pictures upset you?"

"I'm not so sure how crazy I am about your pictures, but Chuck and I are pissed about ours being on there."

Silence. Dead silence. Neither mother nor daughter knew what to say. Finally, Wendy spoke up.

"Mom, I thought you or Chuck or Dad...someone wanted them on there. I was surprised to see you and Chuck together, but not too surprised. I assume Dad and Aunt Lori know about it."

"Honey," Barbie explained, "Yes, we do swap back and forth. A friend of Chuck's took those pictures for us...but I can assure you that we never had any intention of them going farther than our home. Uncle Chuck is chewing out the guy that took the pictures. He posted them without permission."

I could hear Wendy's voice starting to crack. "I'm so sorry, Mom. Really. I was having fun. It was our way of letting you know that we do the same here. We're all very close. I had no idea what I started."

"No need to apologize, sweetheart," I added. "You did the right thing. I noticed that any pictures could be disputed. I'm going to send an email to the site owner and ask for them to be removed."

We knew that Wendy and Misty had been very close friends since Chuck and Lori moved in behind us 11 years ago. Wendy even followed Misty to Florida after she graduated from college. Obviously, they and their husbands had become best friends as well. VERY best friends.

Barbie stopped talking to Wendy long enough to hear Chuck's end of the conversation. Chuck stepped into the room and turned on the speaker so we could all hear, including Wendy over her phone.

"I'll visit your wife, Gwen at work tomorrow. I'm sure she'll appreciate your work as much as you do."

"Go for it," challenged Tom. "She knows all about it."

Chuck sensed that he was bluffing.

"Fair deal, Tom. If she approves, I won't say another word about your pics or what you did with them."

There was a few seconds of silence before Tom responded.

"Look, leave Gwen out of this. I will remove the pictures myself."

Chuck wasn't finished making him sweat.

"Come on, Tom. Gwen is kind of hot herself. Maybe she'll agree to let me and Duke take some pictures of her. I mean, she does have some nice tits and she seems to be a voyeur. I bet she'd enjoy a little exhibitionism also."

"Leave her fucking ass out of this," Tom yelled. "I told you I'd remove the pictures. I'll do it as soon as I get off this phone call."

While they had been talking, Lori had gone back on the site and looked all the posts from "peeping Tom" on that website.

"Fuck, that's Dee on there," we heard Lori exclaim while Chuck and Tom were talking on the phone.

Lori explained that Dee was a 3rd grade teacher at her school. She was in her mid 40s, attractive, and a very athletic build. The photos appeared to be professionally done, very likely by Tom. Did she give permission to post these?"

"Yes she did, answered Tom. She wanted to do something to impress her husband. He had always accused her of being too conservative and modest. She paid me just like Chuck did."

"And then you shot your load on her when you were finished?" asked Chuck.

Tom didn't answer. Chuck asked again.

"What we did was nobody's business," replied Tom defiantly.

Lori had Dee's phone number stored on her phone. She was going to find out the truth. I let Tom know that she was calling Dee. I could hear the panic in his voice.

"It was all consensual," argued Tom.

"Including posting online?" I asked. "We're going to find out soon."

Wendy was still listening to all this and Lori had Dee on her phone with the speaker engaged as well. Lori got right to the point.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Dee. "Yes, I paid him to do the pictures and...well...things did get kind of carried away between us...but I never gave permission to post them on the net...NEVER."

"That's okay, Dee. By the time we get through talking to Tom's wife, I have a feeling a lot of stuff will be coming down from there."

"My husband, Andy, loved the pictures, but he knows nothing else. Please don't say anything to him. I was weak. I was turned on by posing like that. I would never do it again."

"It's safe," promised Lori. "It's safe with all of us here...Barbie, Tom, Duke..."

"They saw those pictures also?" asked Dee, nearly in tears.

"Yes," replied Lori meekly. "The guys thought you were hot, if that makes you feel any better."

Lori explained how we came upon those pictures. Dee was surprised that Lori and Chuck would swing. Still, we all had our secrets we needed to keep. I would never dare to tell her husband.

"If you call my wife," threatened Tom, "then I will keep every goddamn picture on there. I'll take down yours and Dee's pictures immediately. After that, if you say one fucking word to her, I will post them up again. Deal?"

We all agreed, including Dee, that it was a fair deal.

"By the way, Tom, if we find those pictures on any other site, we call Gwen."