She's My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough."

Within an hour, we learned that Tom had kept his word. We went on other similar sites and found nothing, although some of the pictures were very erotic and all four of us enjoyed the voyeurism. Still, I couldn't help but wonder how many of those pictures were posted with the full knowledge and consent of every subject. There are probably many creeps out there that would do shit like that.

Wendy informed us that their foursome had a year-long membership at a nudist resort near Tampa. Wendy and her husband owned a trailer and shared it with Misty and her husband.

"Great place to swing, I guess," I suggested. "You're already naked."

"No, Dad," Wendy argued. "Nudist resorts don't allow any kind of overt sexual activity in public. No French kissing, grabbing genitals, asses, or breasts.

Whatever the four of us do, it has to be done inside of the trailer. We are some of the youngest members there. Most are in their 50s and 60s. Still, we all get along and we accept everyone, no matter what their body type. You four ought to visit sometime. Looks like you have no problems being naked together."

I didn't care much for the idea, but Lori was enthusiastic about it.

"Hey, those boys look nice. I wouldn't ever do anything with them, but shit, they're nice eye candy. Let them check out this mid 50s broad. I don't care."

That sounded exactly like Lori. She was easily the most adventurous of the four of us. I was adventurous, and a visit to a nude resort wasn't a bad idea to me, but the fact that my daughter and Lori's daughter would be there diminished any enthusiasm that I might have felt.

Lori and I retreated to her home. We had both gotten worked up by looking at some of the erotic pictures on that website. Our clothes came off quickly and we were making love on her bed again.

Afterwards, we both were on our backs, and while we usually would talk after sex, we were quiet. It was Lori's phone ringing that broke the silence that lasted about 5 minutes.

It was Dee. She was in tears. She needed someone to talk to. School was out for another 6 weeks and Lori was the only one that she could trust. Lori invited her over.

"Is your husband or your lover there?" she asked.

"Yes, Duke is here. My husband is with Duke's wife right now. We won't see them until we go out to dinner later this evening."

Dee hesitated before asking, "Is it safe to discuss what's happened with Duke there?"

"More than safe," replied Lori immediately. "I think you'll really like him. He's a harmless teddy bear. I should know."

Dee wasn't aware that I could hear her end of the conversation, although Lori didn't have the speaker on.

"I have no reason to not like Duke, it's just that...well...he's seen those naked pictures of me. That is so embarrassing."

"No big deal, he's not going to treat you any differently. Remember, we're all in the same boat. His wife's pictures were out there as well. My husband's were out there. We have to move on."

Lori gave her the address and within 10 minutes, Dee was at her front door.

Dee looked great in the nude photos, but the photos didn't do justice to her natural beauty. Maybe because I was paying more attention to her breasts and pussy, I hadn't paid enough attention to her facial beauty.

She had on typical summer attire. She was wearing a light blue sleeveless blouse with a bra supporting her impressive breasts, and a pair of matching blue shorts that went half-way to her knees.

I made a special effort to focus on her face and not the parts of her body that I had seen naked earlier that morning. It was tough, but it was important to make her feel at ease with me.

She and Lori did nearly all the talking. I was an interested observer. Dee got a little emotional at times but having Lori as a shoulder to cry on was the perfect medicine for her.

We knew that she did the pictures to prove to her husband that she could be more adventurous. Although he wasn't thrilled that another guy had taken pictures of his wife without clothes, Dee assured him that he behaved professionally and nothing else happened.

She lied about that part, obviously. Dee admitted that the photoshoot got her very worked up sexually and when Tom suggested that they do more, she admitted that she was a very willing partner.

"I had mixed emotions after it happened. Tom was only the second man I'd ever had sex with, and I enjoyed the experience. That night, hubby and I made love like crazy. The next day, I showed him the pictures and he got turned on. That weekend was great for us...

But it didn't last. He's a great guy, but once the novelty of my pictures wore off, our love life went back to blah."

Dee noticed my silence and she dragged me into the conversation.

"How did you feel when you saw your wife's naked body on the internet?"

"Angry," I admitted, "because, just like you, she didn't give consent. I might have been angrier than her. After her initial shock, she just shrugged her shoulders and didn't care. It was Chuck that got Tom to pull theirs and your pictures.

"Yeah, I remember him threatening to call his wife. I do appreciate what you all did for me."

She then looked directly at me.

"Duke, is this uncomfortable for you at all knowing what you saw earlier this morning?"

"Not really," I answered honestly, although I had forced myself to focus on her eyes and not her breasts.

"I wish I could say the same," she meekly admitted. "God only knows how many other guys saw those pictures. How many guys that possibly know who I am. They were on the site for about a week. You're the first guy that I've met that has seen them. It's weird."

"Why?" I asked. "You are a beautiful lady with a very sexy body. You admitted that you got off by showing it to Tom. You came over here today dressed modestly, although it's still easy to see how sexy you are even when fully dressed.

Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. Be proud. I don't understand your husband, though. I've been married to Barbie for over 30 years and she's still sexy as hell to me. I've known Lori for 11 years and we've been lovers for 3 months...and I still don't get tired of seeing her naked body."

Dee let out a nervous laugh.

"Thanks...I guess. I think what I learned about myself during that photoshoot kind of scared me. I liked the way Tom looked at me. It was pure lust. I was very uneasy slowly undressing for him, but once I was naked, I quit being inhibited...I just began taking orders of how to pose."

Then, Dee asked a question that shocked both of us.

"Lori, would you or Barbie be upset if I got naked with Duke? Maybe go further?"

"No," I responded quickly. "What Lori and I do is consensual between our spouses. I refuse to have sex with you behind your husband's back. I don't need to ask Lori or Barbie. You are a sexy lady. If you want to get off by getting naked in front of me, I know the ladies won't mind."

I thought that would stop her, but it didn't.

"Would you two get naked with me?" she asked with a shy smile.

I looked at Lori.

"Come back tonight before 10, Lori suggested. It's supposed to rain tonight, and if it does, we can all play in the backyard in the rain. If not, the sprinklers will come on and we'll play in the sprinklers. Duke and I do this a lot. We can all be naked and nothing has to happen.

Our spouses think it's silly, but we'll invite them also. Maybe if Chuck knows you'll be here, he might agree. There's a first time for everything.

"Well, my husband's on a golf retreat until tomorrow night. Why not? I'll be back tonight."

I did a good job at hiding my excitement about later. I wanted to see more than just pictures of her naked body. It would help having Lori with me. Having Barbie there also would be better if she'd agree.

Frankly, I'm not sure I could have trusted myself alone with her. She was vulnerable. She wanted sex. She was hot. She was very willing to get naked in front of me. She had no problem getting naked in front of Chuck, and she had never met him yet.

The four of us went to a steakhouse for dinner. No matter the sleeping and sex arrangements, Saturday nights was always time to share dinner. Usually, it would be a barbeque with either Chuck or myself cooking, but this night we chose to dine out.

Lori shared with Barbie and Chuck about the visit with Dee and her return later to play in the backyard. They were invited as well.

"I don't know," answered Chuck. "Maybe I'm too serious, but at least to me it seems so childish. No offense, Duke. It does nothing sexually for me. Barbie agrees. She's told me the same thing."

I rarely got upset with Chuck, but his response bothered me.

"Chuck, I can't say I liked the idea either in the beginning. You know what? I learned that Lori got very worked up being outside in the nude. I learned to enjoy it with her. If you two don't want to do it, I'm okay with that. Maybe it is childish, but I've had enough adult shit in my life, maybe being a little kid again is what I needed."

"I'm sorry, Duke. Lori. Damn, I was looking at this from a selfish standpoint. I've never done that with Lori. Maybe I will someday, but not tonight...unless Barbie wants to."

"I'll pass," replied Barbie. "I'm glad you like it, though. Enjoy having Dee tonight."

"We're not having her," I explained. "Just three naked bodies, that's all. Any sex will happen only between Lori and I."

"I saw her pictures," Barbie argued. "You think you'd turn her down if she started in on you?"

"I'd have to," I argued in return. "I won't cheat on you or Lori. That's not we agreed to."

Barbie shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, Tom jacked off on my tits, so whatever you three do is fine with me. I can't speak for Chuck, though."

"Be happy," Chuck said to Lori. "I mean it. I know it's probably more to please Duke since you're not into women, but if it turns you on, then have a threesome. I won't mind."

"It won't happen," I promised. "Her husband has no idea what she's doing. Naked. That's all."

We were home by 8pm. As usual, I went to Lori's house for the evening. Within 5 minutes of sitting down on the couch, Dee called. She was in tears.

"I'm fucking tired of this shit," she said. We had no idea what precipitated that outburst.

"We need more than that," said Lori. "What the hell is going on?"

"My asshole husband. "I just got a call from Jeff Greenlee. He and his wife were on the golf retreat in St. Louis this weekend.

He walked in and saw his wife with Andy, my husband. After he stood there and looked at them trying to hide their nakedness, they both admitted that they had been together for over 6 months.

Andy begged him not to tell me. Jeff agreed, but changed his mind quickly. He believed that I deserved to know. I agree. I'm probably going to divorce his ass."

Lori spent time trying to calm her down. "Honey, if you're not up to coming over tonight, we'll understand."

"Hell no, I'm coming over. I want Duke to check out every fucking square inch of my naked body. Chuck, if you can hear me, you can do whatever the hell you want to do...or whatever your wife and Lori let you do. I don't feel one damn bit guilty about fucking Tom now. I'm glad I did. I'd probably do it again despite what he did to us."

"But Tom's married," I argued. "His wife didn't know about any of it."

"Oh shit!" Dee exclaimed. "Shit, I was so caught up in myself, I forgot that he was married, although he did tell me he was divorced when he took the pictures. No, I wouldn't do him again. He's also a liar, obviously. Tonight, let's just enjoy our company. I can go home later and get off."

I was now nervous about the evening. How far should I go? We had full consent of Chuck and Barbie. Lori seemed like she wanted to watch us. Even though her husband had cheated on her, should I help her return the favor.

She had felt guilty thinking that she had cheated on her husband over a month ago. The truth was that he had been the first to cheat. She knew that two wrongs didn't make a right, but she had starved herself sexually while he was getting some on the side.

Other than the immediate stimulation of her naked pictures, he had shown little interest in her. I wasn't sure what she would try, but I was ready for anything. I wasn't sure how I'd react if she got overly aggressive.

It was Lori's idea to answer the door in the nude when Dee arrived. Dee hugged us both as soon as she was in the door, although her hug for me lasted considerably longer.

She slowly undressed. I wondered if she was having second thoughts. When she was down to her bra and panties, she stopped and looked at us.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she lamented as she played with the front of her bra. "I thought this would be easier."

"You don't have to take off anything else if you don't want," I assured her. "Nothing is being forced her. If you want to play outside in your bra and panties, we'll understand and still have fun."

"Really?" she asked, feeling relieved. "That might be better."

It had already started raining hard, so she joined us in the back yard. With the heavy downpour, it took only a few seconds to get completely drenched.

There was only a slight bit of illumination from a half moon that was mostly obscured by the dark clouds. The small patio light several feet away provided us enough light to enjoy our naked and almost-naked features.

With Dee's bra completely wet, we could see her hardened nipples through the thin, white encasing. When she realized what I was staring at, she smiled and discarded her bra.

I remembered what she had said on the phone. She didn't mind if I stared at every inch of her naked body. I took her up on the offer. I spent a lot of time observing the lovely form of her breasts and the impression that her dark pubic hair made through her rain-soaked panties.

When she saw me staring at her crotch area, she decided it was time to join us in full nudity.

"We can dry your undies in the dryer when we get inside," offered Lori.

"Nah, I'll just go commando when I go home," she said with a laugh. This is fun."

Lori began to kiss me passionately as Dee watched. "Would you like a kiss from him?" she asked Dee.

Dee answered by putting her arms around me and beginning to kiss me with the same passion. She quickly parted my lips with her tongue and began to dance inside my mouth.

My cock became rock hard immediately. I had this very sexy...and naked woman hugging me tightly and kissing me sensually.

I looked down the street and saw those curtains moving again. That college kid was getting one hell of a show tonight.

I was weak. I knew I shouldn't go further, but the temptation to play with her tits was too great. Lori was engrossed in our behavior and acting more like a cheerleader. I noticed that she would rub her pussy at times.

She had motioned to me to look down the street. I knew what she meant. She had seen those curtains move also. She was giving him a show as well.

"You two do whatever you want," encouraged Lori. "I like seeing Duke all excited. Dee, you deserve a good fucking tonight. Barbie already said it's fine."

Dee looked at me, then Lori.

"Anything?" she asked, not sure that she heard correctly.

"Anything," Lori repeated. "That comes from me and his wife."

"Let's go inside," suggested Dee.

For the first time, I had an audience when having sex. Lori was intent on watching. She was getting off just watching us. I knew she had already had an orgasm when we were in the yard because she always emitted a soft moan when she came.

As I began to eat Dee's pussy, Dee's orgasm was a much deeper guttural sound.

"Put that bad boy inside of me, Duke. That thick bastard belongs inside of me."

She remained on her back, so I correctly assumed that she wanted me to mount her from the top. My face was wet from her pussy juices and I planted a kiss on her lips. She had never tasted her own juices before, but she didn't try to stop me.

Slowly, I entered her wet and hairy hole. Very slowly, I ran my hardness in and out of her as deeply as I could. Just like Barbie and Lori, Dee had a completely different feel to her. She was still tight inside and her soft breasts bounced liberally as my cock began to move more quickly in and out of her.

"Can you come on my tits?" she asked. That's the way I like it to end."

I obliged. My aimed my spunk-filled gun at her large orbs and got as much as I could on her. She began crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, somehow thinking that I might have done something wrong.

"Nothing wrong," at least not here. "I loved this. I've loved this time with you tonight. God, I bet Lori came at least 3 times herself."

Lori smiled. "Yeah, watching that was hot. I have to admit it. Neither of us has ever had an audience before. Maybe you can watch us sometime. Maybe you can join us. I bet Duke would like that."

"Uh, I only had a pass for tonight. I'm not sure about another night," I cautioned, "but if she wants to watch or if she wants to play outside again, I'm always up for that."

I had only known Dee for less than a day, but I liked her. I got to know a lot about her. Like Barbie, she was very sexy, but she never saw herself in that way. The one that an outsider might assume to be the most modest was Lori, but she was by far the most uninhibited about her body.

We hadn't mentioned that college kid a few houses down. Dee wasn't aware that we could be seen. Lori decided to share it with her.

"Did he see us?" Dee asked, seeming worried.

"It's possible," replied Lori, being somewhat honest. Lori knew they had been seen.

"No big deal," added Lori. "If he did, so what. You've got it, flaunt it. Hell, if he did see you, he probably jacked off into a bunch of tissues."

Dee let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, it's not really a big deal. I hope he liked what he saw. If he didn't see me tonight, maybe the next time he will."

"My biggest concern," added Dee, "is that as school teachers, nobody knows what we do. That's why I hope those damn pictures didn't get into the wrong hands. If so, that would get my ass fired. I can't afford that, especially if I divorce Andy."

Andy made good money as an investment banker. Dee's salary dwarfed his salary. Lori offered a solution.

"Instead of bringing up divorce, find out if he wants to stay married. If so, then you get to have the freedom to screw other guys just like he screws other women. Maybe it's just that one woman, who knows? Either way, give him an option. You keep your marriage, lifestyle, and home.

If he doesn't agree, then divorce him. I don't know him, but he has a lot to lose financially if you leave him. You both do, but him more than you. Think about it."

I didn't agree completely with Lori but stayed quiet. My silence probably indicated consent. Besides, if it did work for them, it might benefit me.

Around noon, we walked back to my house to visit with Barbie and Chuck. We mentioned about the events with Dee the previous evening and began to share the newest events from the morning. Barbie didn't give us time to finish.

"You fucked her? I can't believe you did that. Me and Lori aren't enough for you? How many others are you going to add to your harem?"

"You're the one that said you were fine with it," I reminded her. "Otherwise, all we do is play naked outdoors and no sex."

"I didn't think you'd actually do it," replied Barbie, still with an indignant tone to her voice. "I thought it was just some fantasy. Why would she even want you?"

That last comment angered me the most. What was wrong with me? I had to know.

"Well, Duke, you're married to me and banging Lori. She is hot. She could get any guy she wants. Why you?"

"Because she likes me?" I answered. "I thought that was the reason we first had sex together. Am I not good looking enough for you now?"