She's my Lady

Story Info
Luna's new destiny awaits her but she needs to awaken first.
2.1k words
3.8
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

The music called to her in a way that was indescribable. It was almost as if the music had a mind of it's own and was trying to control her. It made her sway her hips to the harsh beat causing her skirt to rise and show the world a peek of her pink thong. Shockingly, she wasn't very concerned about that, many of the girls in the club opted to not wear any panties under their skirts.

The music made her hands move up and down her body in lewd ways. Her hands slowly made their way from her hips, slowly trailing past her waist up to her breasts, her fingers lightly circled her nipples, causing them to bud through her pink bralette. She bit her bottom lip and quietly moaned. She felt starved for something she couldn't name. Her breath was heavy and laboured from the dancing.

Luna didn't go to the clubs very often because she didn't have time. She was busy working and making a name for herself. She was often found in her office working on a project. She had aspirations to become the boss of her media department. It was a tough career to get through but she craved the challenge. But Luna had a secret, something that she hide so well she often forgot.

Sometimes she just wanted to be slutty and used.

No, she thought, that's not like me. I'm an educated woman. Why would I want to be slutty, let alone used? She paused her dance, though it was a struggle. She looked down at her body and noticed that her leather pencil skirt had risen far above her knees, almost to her crotch. She knew her skirt was wrong, something wasn't right but what was it? Then, for a brief moment the fog lifted, like her sanity was returning... Her black nylons were ripped on her thick thighs. Her white body suit was slick and tight on her body.

Oh my, I need to fix myself up... She made her way to the club's restrooms. As she did she almost felt like hands were trying to pull her back into the dance floor. It took effort for her to continue her trek. How did I lose myself on the floor that I let myself look like this? I hadn't even had a drink.

The minute she walked into the bathroom she noticed two things. First, that the music had followed her. The heady, heavy beat pulsing through her core was ever present. And second, that she looked like a different person. Sure, the person looking back at her had the same body. But Luna was sure that wasn't herself, she was different. The large mirror presented a stranger to Luna.

The woman looking back at her was like the reincarnation of lust. Her curly dark brown hair was messy, like she had someone running their hands through her hair. The curls looked darker and more rich than usual. Her dark eyes looked heady and foggy. Her caramel skin was flushed and wet with sweat, and her body suit was practically transparent from sweat. Her pink bralette was very obvious. Even her skirt was different, she must have ripped it as she danced because there was a new slit up her thigh. The expensive skirt was ruined but oddly enough she couldn't bring herself to care.

She looked like a stripper. She should have been mortified, embarrassed that her body was on display, but that didn't happen. Instead she felt...empowered? Heady. Sexy. Hungry.

She didn't just look like she was the reincarnation of lust, she felt like she was lust itself.

Her eyes grew heavy and she ran her hand from her thigh, up the gentle curve of her stomach, to her heavy breasts and squeezed. It felt good, so she did it again. She felt so good that she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her body suit and rolled her skirt so it sat a little higher than it would naturally.

What's going on here? This isn't me...

It was like she was watching herself change without any control. And the ever present music thumped in her mind. She took another evaluating glance at her attire. Something wasn't quite right, something was missing that would take her over the edge.

Without thinking, she took her bralette off and put it on the counter. Her dark nipples were clear as day through the white body suit. She was truly done for, her new look made her feel like she was just asking for sex. It made her feel...wet.

Luna slipped her hand down her panties, while she looked at herself in the mirror, and spread her pussy open. She was dripping, her thong was soaked and she hadn't even begun playing. She just felt so, so horny. She inserted two fingers and started to pump.

Oh, god, this is so wrong. What if someone walks in? She cried to herself. That only made her eager for more. She bent over the counter and spread her legs, still pumping as fast as she could.

"T-too many layers..." she murmured. The nylons were preventing her from going as fast as she wanted.

She started to remove her hand, whimpering at the loss, when she felt hands rip the nylon open. At first Luna thought that maybe she had done that without thinking, but when she looked up into the mirror she saw a woman behind her. Long, slick black hair, pale as moon skin, tall and lanky... She was Luna's exact opposite.

The woman's red lips crept into a smile. "Let me help you", she whispered. It felt like a caress on Luna's ears. Her voice was like smoke, soft and deep but still very feminine. The woman rolled the ripped nylon down to Luna's black stilettos and pulled her thong to the side, leaving Luna exposed to the stranger.

Unsure of what to do, Luna slowly started to pump her fingers into her pussy again. But she was nervous. The woman clucked her tongue and shook her head.

"No, little one. Not like that." She bent over Luna, her heavy breasts on Luna's back. She pushed her right hand on the small of Luna's back, forcing her ass to rise. "Do it better. Please me." She commanded into Luna's ear. The stranger took Luna's hand and started to fuck her with it.

"Ah! A-Ahh..." Luna's legs almost crumpled under her, but the bathroom's counter held her up.

A strange woman is making me masturbate in the bathroom of a club...Oh,god. Who am I any more?

"Mhmm," the woman groaned, "just like this..."

She pulled Luna up by tugging on her hair, causing her to bend her back and pulled her one breast from the safety of her body suit. The woman smiled as her nipple hardened even more.

"Oh pet, that looks painful. Shall I help you?" She moved Luna's curls over one shoulder and place her hand on the back of her neck, forcing Luna to look at herself in the mirror once more.

It felt like a fog was building in Luna's mind. She was getting farther and farther from herself. She wasn't sure who she was or who she is. But she knew she wanted this woman's touch.

She nodded, biting her bottom lip. The woman smiled, showing bright sharp teeth.

"That is not enough, pet. Say it," she demanded. "I need to hear you say it."

Luna took a moment, trying to fight the fog. The woman shook her head, "Listen to your instincts."

Luna looked into the woman's icy blue eyes and for a moment some clarity came to her, like a breath of cold winter air.

"Yes, please," Luna said. The reply seemed quiet compared to the music in the bathroom, but somehow this woman her heard.

"Good girl." The woman pulled Luna's hair, tugging her closer, and she whispered into Luna's ear. "That's what I was hoping to hear."

Luna felt fingers on her exposed nipples, soft at first. Lazily circling around them and gently brushing them. But soon they grew rough. Hard pinches and twists on her nipples, the woman even used her black nails and gently scratched at them, leaving light red marks. Luna only grew more wet.

She bit her lip, trying to prevent the cry of ecstasy from escaping. That seemed to upset the woman, so she bent down to Luna's neck and bit it. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but it drew the response she wanted. Luna's mouth slacked open and the groan of pleasure escaped.

Luna was still pumping her fingers as fast as she could, she could feel her orgasm budding, but it wasn't enough to take her over the edge. She needed more.

She gazed at the woman and tried to beg silently but knew what the woman would say.

"Yes, pet?"

"More, please," she whispered.

"More of what? My fingers on your nipples?" The woman smirked. Luna had the distinct feeling the woman knew exactly want she wanted, but wanted Luna to say it.

"Please...I-I want you inside..." Luna blushed. Dare she even finish the sentence?

The woman pushed Luna into the counter top. She was no longer able to see herself in the mirror. She could only watched the door as the woman took both of Luna's wrists and used them as an anchor on her back.

Luna was holding her breath for the woman's fingers, but instead she felt something hard and fleshy. Not at all like fingers, much bigger and softer. Worried, she tried to turn and see if she was still with the woman. Slowly the penis slipped into Luna as she watched the woman over her. It was still just them, alone in the bathroom.

"Do not fret, pet. I am me," she looked into Luna's eyes. She seemed concerned, talking in a low quiet tone. "I adapt for you, always." She stopped moving and waited.

With just the tip inside, Luna tried to think through the thick fog. Did it matter? Penis or not she wanted this woman inside her. The tip was enough of a taste, and she liked it. She looked at the woman, who had the power to do what she wanted but waited instead, and nodded.

The woman smiled and slid in. Luna gasped, it was a tight fit but it didn't hurt. It felt...right, like this was how things were meant to be. Nothing out of place. It almost felt like an awakening.

"More?" The woman asked.

Luna pushed back, trying to thrust the dick inside her. "Yes!"

The woman chuckled and started to thrust. With each groan of excitement Luna made, the faster she moved until she had to let go of Luna's writs to prevent them from hitting the mirror. The sounds of panting and gasps started to drown out the heavy beat of the music that was still blasting through the speakers.

From the corner of Luna's eye she could almost see the woman's nails...grow? Luna didn't care. A small part of her, deep down, screamed for her to care but she couldn't hear the scream. She could only feel the pleasure that this woman was giving her.

The woman bent over her, still thrusting her dick into Luna, and gently bit into her neck again. Her hand wrapped around Luna's front as she started to rub Luna's clit. With each moment that passed, the woman seemed to be moving faster and faster.

With a hard bite into Luna's neck, Luna and this strange woman climaxed. Luna could feel each pump, every movement inside her. She could feel the proof of how much this stranger enjoyed her time with Luna.

"Ah!" Luna's legs finally gave out after her explosive orgasm. She finally felt sated, the fog was starting to lift and she felt good.

Luna turned her head to look at her woman, to kiss her and tell her how much fun she had. But when she looked Luna didn't see her. She saw something different.

The woman was resting a large black curved horn on Luna's shoulder, breathing heavily, with a smile. A brilliant red smile, showcasing very white and very sharp teeth. Her eyes were closed, but it only highlighted how dark the skin around her eyes looked. Like she was wearing black makeup around them. But it wasn't natural, it wasn't how she appeared to Luna at first.

"Ah, pet," she whispered. Her voice seemed...richer? It sent a shiver down Luna's spine. "I knew you were the one for me." When she opened her eyes, they almost seemed to glow. They looked happy, sated...pleased.

Luna screamed. And that was all she could remember about that night.


Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers