She's my WHAT?!?! Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sister showed up at the door.
5.2k words
4.61
30.6k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a continuation of She's my WHAT?!?! If you haven't read the first chapter, which identifies and established the characters, please take the time to read first. Thank you and enjoy this continuation. Please look for the finale in the coming weeks.

After finalizing all the legal documents surrounding the death of my mother and her father, my wife Heather and I settled into our lives together. Her mother was overjoyed for the two of us. It was only a thirty-minute drive between towns, so we saw her mother and sister regularly. We often would keep her sister with us on the weekends so her mother and her half brother could have the weekend to themselves.

Heather finished her nursing degree and was working in the local emergency room and I decided to follow in my father's footsteps. Not having any college, I had to settle for the local Sheriff's Department.

If our secret got out, it would destroy the both of us due to the whole moral turpitude and all, so we did not let anyone outside of her mom know about our truth.

Heather's little sister, Mandy, was not so little anymore. She had grown up and graduated. I could tell that she was starting down a path of self-destruction and warned my wife of this. We tried to steer her in the right direction, but she only alienated us. Next thing we knew, she had run off with her boyfriend, telling her mother she was an adult and could do what she wanted.

Several years had passed when there was a knock on the door late one autumn evening. Heather opened the door to find her little sister standing there shaking and covered in bruises wearing only a raincoat. She pulled her inside quickly, both breaking down into tears. I stood up from my recliner, took one look at her, and was overcome with anger and rage. I asked who it did, but she would not speak to me. I did not understand why she would ignore me. She was always one to give me a hard time and joke with me. Now it was like I did not exist. Heather took her to the bathroom where she started a warm bath. After about fifteen minutes, my wife returned to the den and crawled into my arms sobbing. She was heartbroken seeing her sister that way. After she cried for several minutes, she said she had to go back and help, she just needed a release.

They were in there for what seemed like an eternity. Softly my wife called to me asking me to come to her. I walked to the bathroom door where she told me she wanted me to pick Mandy up and carry her to the spare bed. I expected her to be covered with a towel, but she was not. As the last of the water went down the drain, I scooped Mandy into my arms and carried her into the spare bedroom. As I was gently laying her on the bed, she briefly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes closed then shot open wide as she began yelling, "No, don't hurt me," as she began clawing at my chest and neck. I quickly jumped back, but not before she managed to scratch off my skin, drawing blood on my chest. Heather started to yell at her when I stopped her. I said she did not know what she was doing, and it was ok. With that I left the room. The next few weeks, Heather stayed home and took care of Mandy nursing her back to health. I never really saw Mandy as she never left the room except to go to the bathroom. When I did see her, I would smile, and she would quickly dart back into her room.

When I returned to work, I told the Sheriff what was going on. He told me I could take any time off as needed, and he would help me bring whoever to justice if I got any leads. I thanked him and went about my normals shifts. Due to Mandy's fragile state, Heather was not in the mood for intimacy at all. This was a change from our normal love making. I was resigned to masturbating alone when showering. Their mother had stopped by to visit often but Mandy did not wish to see her. So, Heather and I would enjoy her company when she was there.

One morning while sitting at the kitchen table with my coffee and reading the paper, I felt a hand reach over my shoulder and touch the scabs on my chest where Mandy had scratched me. Being horny, I reached back to cop a feel on my insatiable wife. About the time I reached her pubic area, I realized it was not my wife I was feeling. Heather is clean shaven, and what I was touching was hairy. I quickly jerked my hand back and jumped up out of the chair. Sure enough, I turn around and Mandy is staring at me wide eyed. I start apologizing, telling her I thought she was Heather.

Mandy looked at my chest and burst into tears. I could not apologize enough for grabbing her. She shook her head and said, "It's not that." She reached up with trembling hands and ran her fingers over the scabs again.

I sarcastically said, "Aww, that? That's nothing, just old battle scars from the Vietnam War."

Mandy slapped my shoulder and said, "Bullshit!" There was a hint of laughter, and I knew she was getting back to her old self.

"Okay you caught my lie, it was actually the Korean War."

"That's right, I forgot how OLD you are."

"Not old, just older. Now about me touching your..."

Mandy cut me off by holding up her hand and said, "Uh huh, you just wanted to feel up your sister, you Perv..." I thought I was going to die when she said that. Does she know the truth? I was searching for words when she continued, "well sister in-law that is." What a relief.

Apparently, our conversation had gotten rather loud as Heather appeared in the den staring at us through sleepy eyes. "Glad you two are back to normal."

Not being one to keep things from my wife, I laughingly said, "If you consider grabbing her pussy normal, then sure, we're back to normal."

Heather's eyes were wide with surprise, then she got that devilish smirk on her face before saying, "So feeling up your little sister now huh? I cut you off for like two weeks....quite the pervert you are!"

"That's what I said" exclaimed Mandy.

"It's not like that! She reached over my shoulder and touched my scabs, so I thought it was you! So naturally reached back to play with you" I said in my defense.

"Sure you thought it was me. I don't know, it's kinda kinky, you feeling up your sister like that. How did you know it wasn't me" Heather asked seductively.

"Hair."

Heather looked at Mandy and said, "Well I guess we need to go get you some grooming supplies so he can't tell the difference in the future."

Mandy's eyes got as big as softballs, as my mouth dropped open. Was my wife suggesting I mess around with her own sister? I was flabbergasted.

Heather broke into hysterical laughter and was barely able to say, "You should see the looks on your faces!"

Mandy and I looked at each other and burst into laughter too. As we came down from our laughter, Heather looked at her sister and said, "Sweetheart, you're must excuse us, and forgive anything you might hear coming from our room over the next little while. I was so worried and fussing over you that we have not been intimate in weeks. Now we are gonna make up for lost time."

With that Heather grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. She pushed the door closed but did not latch it. She smiled devilishly and winked as she softly said, "Oh, she's going to hear us alright, and all our dirty little kinky talk. I am going to make her think she has fueled sexual role play for us. Little does she know you are actually making love to your stepsister."

She ripped her night shirt off and I could see her juices beginning to leak down her leg. My god was she horny. I could not wait to dive in with my tongue. As I stripped my shorts there was a string of precum that followed them down my leg. Heather dropped to her knees and began to lick it from my knee up to my balls. She pushed me back to the bed and lifted my legs. She licked all around my anal bud and spit onto her finger. She slowly massaged my bud until it opened up for her finger.

As she reached my prostate, I let out a moan and yelled, "That's it, right there, that's my prostate, oh laaaaawd!!!

Heather giggled and quietly said, "Guess you're going to make sure she hears everything too."

After about fifteen minutes of just fingering my ass and milking my prostate, she gently removed her finger. She crawled on top of me and placed her dripping wet pussy over my face. As I dive in with my tongue, she wailed, "That's right, eat your sister's pussy!" This was no different than our normal sex talk, as the kink, taboo, and truth of it all helped fuel our orgasms. Mandy of course did not know this, so I am sure what she was hearing was a shock to her.

After riding my face through two small and one massive orgasm, she slid down my body until I was poised at her opening. She slid down a little more until just the head was inside of her. I reached down cupping her ass. She held herself in place as she looked over her shoulder toward the door. She looked back at me and nodded to the door. I could see Mandy's shadow just under the door.

With that, she slid down onto my cock as she spat out the words, "Ohhh that's right, slide it up inside of your sisters dripping wet pussy. You feel how wet I am for you brother? God, this is so taboo. Are you going to cum inside your sister's hot juicy pussy?"

Heather's words were drawing both of us to orgasms. I could feel the tingle in my balls and her vaginal walls were pulsing and vibrating on my cock.

I shouted, "YESSS, I'm going to fill up my little sisters steaming pussy up with my hot cum, then dive in and lick every bit of it out of you."

There was a gasp by the door, along with muffled moans and groans. Hearing those sounds set us off. Another fantastic orgasm for both of us. As we came down together, she said she hated to ruin the fun but needed to get showered to take Mandy shopping. With that there was a flutter at the door and the shadow disappeared.

While Heather got into the shower, I pulled my shorts back on and headed to the kitchen. When I opened the bedroom door there was a small puddle on the floor. I reached down with my finger and stuck it in into the puddle. A quick sniff told me exactly what I thought, it was from Mandy. I rolled my finger around in it then brought it to my mouth. She tasted just like her sister. I smiled and began walking down the hall when I looked up and saw Mandy staring at me with a towel in hand. She looked mortified. I simply said, "Yum" as I winked and walked by her.

When I returned from the kitchen, Mandy was in the guest bathroom and the puddle was gone. I laughed and walked into the master bathroom as Heather was stepping out of the shower. I told her about the puddle. I hesitated in telling her about tasting it. She caught on immediately and queried, "You tasted it didn't you?" I looked at the floor as I told her yes. She laughed as she said I would not have been a man if I had not. I was still feeling guilty when she reassured me that it ok. I told here that Mandy saw me too.

"Oh, that I guess changes things" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I guess I will have to talk to her about it and get her feeling on this. I don't need her freaking out and running out the door, I just got her all healed up."

I reasoned with Heather that I would not go shopping with them so they could spend time together catching up and discussing the days events. I also reinforced that Mandy needs to understand she will always have a safe place to live with us, for however long it takes to get back on her feet.

The girls headed out shopping and I set about the house to knock out some yard work. After several hours of completing the lawn I took a shower. As I stepped out of the shower, my text alert went off. It was Heather and the text said, "We have to come clean. I cannot lie to my sister like this. It is killing me a little each time I must lie. This is not right, but she is my flesh and blood. Forgive me. I know it could ruin us, but I can't keep lying."

I stared at my phone not knowing what to reply. As I started to type all I could think of was, "OK, but we tell her together, my way. I think it will be the easiest way for her to understand and we will keep your mother's relationship out of it."

"Really, you aren't mad?"

"No baby, but I will need some time to get it right. We'll tell her before I go back to work in a couple of days."

"K, luv u"

"Luv u 2 babe"

When they got home, they brought in groceries. Thick cut steaks, vegetables, and a bottle of wine. Perfect, we can wine and dine Mandy before revealing our taboo relationship. Maybe that will help ease the shock, I thought. While preparing the grill, Heather came out and told me that Mandy kept asking questions about the night she met me at the restaurant and how her estranged father died the next day. Heather said that it almost seemed that Mandy was implying that I was involved. I knew then that we had to tell Mandy the whole truth tonight after dinner. Heather then disappeared down the hall and into the bathroom where Mandy was. An hour or so later Heather reappeared and said I could start cooking the steaks.

After dinner and the bottle of wine, we settled into the den. Heather on my lap and Mandy on the other end of the couch. We talked about this and that, and I finally announced I had something to say to everybody, and we should all get comfortable and settle in. I stood and walked to my bedroom. Stripping naked out of my clothes, I grabbed a pair of gym shorts to pull on. Heather also came in and stripped naked and into just a long night shirt. I grabbed the fire safe from the closet, looked at Heather and said with a smirk, "Here we go, worst case scenario, we flee tonight and head out of town to where nobody knows us."

When we walked back into the den, Mandy was on her end of the couch wearing a tee shirt and a pair of panties. I stopped and stared to which she replied, "You said get comfy!"

I set the fire safe on the coffee table and sat down, Heather sitting back on my lap. I looked at Mandy and began telling her about how Heather and I met in Florida. I left out the sexual detail but knew in my heart immediately that Heather was THE ONE. I then glanced at the fire safe.

I looked into Mandy's eyes and spoke directly to her using her given full name, "Amanda, inside that safe are answers to all of your questions. But you must understand, you cannot unsee and un-know the information that is in there. I love you more than you will ever know, but I love my wife more. We will do whatever it takes to be together." Mandy's eyes were wide. I could see a hint of fear in them. "No, not like that sweetie. We will move around to avoid problems if we have to, but we both have excellent jobs and enjoy being this close you my dad and your mom" I reassured her. Her face softened and a look of understanding took over her face. "Back to the documents. There is even a document in there concerning your mother." Heather's head snapped around quickly to look at me.

Mandy asked, "What about mom?"

Heather's body temperature rose at least ten degrees as her anger was building. I said we would keep that out of it, but Mandy needs to know all. "There is a written agreement between the three of us, that we all signed and swore to secrecy" I replied.

"Oh, so you know about mom and Uncle Steve too?" Mandy asked. Heather and I were dumbfounded as Mandy continued, "I caught them one day when I skipped school. I snuck in through the basement and heard them going at it." She blushed as she continued, "The way you guys talked this morning was almost identical to what they would say to each other. I watched them on more that one occasion. Embarrassed to say, but I would masturbate while watching them. When I was finished, I would always have a puddle under my ass. Kinda like what I did this morning outside your door. Sorry for spying."

Before I could speak, Heather spoke and said, "I knew you would watch, and it actually turned me on even more knowing you would. Guess I'm a freak."

I am glad that Heather was sitting on my lap, as the talk had my cock filling with blood. Heather felt it pushing into her ass through my shorts and waited for Mandy to look away so she could reach down and release it from its confines. She did not play with it, just released it from my shorts so I would not get uncomfortable.

That is when I piped in with, "Guess I'm a freak too for tasting it off the floor."

Mandy again blushed as she said, "Actually it was kinda hot watching you taste my juices." My cock twitched.

Heather felt it and said, "If we don't change the subject soon away from sex, I won't be able to contain my urges." Like I said, my wife is insatiable.

"Back to the documents," I say, "they are there for you to read through. Ask any questions you want, and we will answer them truthfully. We will not keep anything from you any longer."

Mandy looked at me quizzically, "Any longer?"

I shook my head yes and nodded to the fire safe.

Mandy took her time reading over the wills, the death certificates, and financial papers. She read over the agreement with her mother and said, "So mom lied to me, and we are stepbrother and stepsisters? I cannot believe she would lie to me, that you would lie to me. That the both of you..."

I cut her off, "Mandy, would you have been so understanding as old as you were? Would you have been able to keep our secret? We did not know and could not risk it. If you want to be mad, be mad at me. Hate me if you want but know that I love you as my little stepsister and as my sister in-law!!"

Mandy looked at me and bit her bottom lip as Heather began slowly gyrating her hips in my lap. She positioned her pussy so I could enter her. I looked Mandy up and down and noticed her panties were soaked in the front. Heather slowly slid down to get as much of me into her as she could. Once she could go no further, she used her kegel muscles to stimulate my cock.

Mandy asked, "Are you two...doing it right now?"

Heather shook her head and said, "Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer."

"So, my stepbrother has his cock inside my sister, right in front of me? Fuck that's hot" Mandy exclaimed. I could not believe what I was seeing, hearing or feeling. Then, sheepishly with a skating voice Mandy asked, "Can I see it?" As she began to snake her hand down into her panties.

Seeing that, Heather ripped her shirt over her head as I reached up and caressed her tits and tweaked her nipples.

Both girls let out a simultaneous moan which sent me into overdrive. A shot of adrenaline ran through me. Without pulling out of Heather, I lifted her up and turned us around on the couch, taking her doggie style. I let my shorts fall to my ankles and kicked them to the side. I reached around with my left hand and was playing with Heather's nipples. Mandy slid her panties off and was about to drop them on the floor when I reached for them. She handed them to me, and I inhaled her scent. I guess I really am a pervert after all. I then sucked them into my mouth to taste her juices.

Heather looked over her shoulder at me and said, "That's hot, you sucking on your little sister's panties like that."

I pulled the panties out of my mouth and sucked my thumb, so I could get it into her ass. She shook her head no. She then was staring at Mandy who was using four fingers inside of herself and another on her clit. Her shirt had risen to expose her pert tits which were almost identical to her own. As Mandy reached the peak of her orgasm, so did Heather. The pulsating of her vagina had me shooting my load deep within her as she screamed, "That's right watch your little sister orgasm while you shoot your load into her older sister." Hearing that had an involuntary respond on my balls, which felt like they were dumping at least a half gallon of cum. I know that is not possible, but they ached when they were done.

12