She's my WHAT?!?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three of us slowly came down, the gravity of the situation started to sink in. Mandy was about to grab her discarded panties off the floor when Heather said, "After that, I don't think any of us have anything to hide from each other."

I agreed and said with a laugh, "Well from now on, we will be in home nudists."

Both girls squealed with delight. We had settled back into the couch and were all breathing heavy when Mandy spoke up. "I always wondered why mom and Uncle Steve screwed each other, now I know. I guess since it's taboo and forbidden, it makes it that much more intense. I have never orgasmed like that before. Wish you had a younger brother David."

Heather agreed, "We didn't know when we first hooked up. The sex was already mind blowing, but the added kink and taboo of being step siblings has made our sex life incredible." I just nodded my head while eyeing Mandy's body. I did feel guilty for eyeing her like that with Heather there. Heather noticed but did not say anything.

After packing up the fire safe, we said our good nights and hugged Mandy. She felt just like her sister which caused an immediate stir, and my flaccid cock began to swell. Heather grabbed me by my manhood and said, "Off to bed mister before you corrupt your other sister" while pulling me down the hall.

As we settled into bed my cock had returned to its flaccid state. I apologized to Heather for my actions. She kissed me gently and said that she was just as turned on as I was. In the years that we have been married, we had never discussed our sex lives before we were together. Heather told me that she and her friends that she was in Florida with the day we met, had all experimented together. She further explained that she enjoyed her time with the other girls, but she loved me more and never played with them after we met. I was shocked when she said, "Had we not peaked when we did earlier, I was about to go down on Mandy."

My cock immediately started to swell, and she saw it. With a wicked smile she said, "Oh you like the thought of seeing your little sister getting eaten out by her older sister." My cock twitched. "You dirty boy, you do want to see it." I groaned. She slid her hand down and was slowly jacking me off. "You've already tasted her juices twice; would you like to taste it from the source?" Another twitch. "Oh yes, maybe she would be okay with it. As long as I get to taste it too, you can taste it." My balls still aching from earlier, could not take anymore.

I grabbed her hand and told her it hurt. But I would gladly get her off again. She kissed me with deep passion and said we both need to recover. With that we drifted off to sleep, to face a new day and our newfound nudist lifestyle in the house.

I awoke in the middle of the night. Another one of those reoccurring nightmares that I have had since becoming a Sheriff's Deputy. I reached for Heather to find she was not there. I shook my head to clear out the dream and got up. I quietly walked through the hallway toward the kitchen. As I was about to round the corner, I heard Mandy say, "I just don't want to cause any problems between you two. I love you both and I just couldn't stand the thought of getting in between you two."

Heather reassured her that was not going to happen and that we both loved her back. She went on saying, "Tonight was such a deep turn on for me that couldn't help but to initiate sex. I actually enjoyed watching you please yourself." After quite the pause, she continued, "David was so turned on, he must have emptied his entire ball sack into me. I even got him going again by talking dirty to him about you."

"Really?" Mandy asked.

"You betcha. He was instantly hard when I talked about wanting to eat you out."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"I experimented in high school. I enjoyed it but it was not a lifestyle change I wanted. However, now I think it would be hot to enjoy David and another girl. I was really turned on watching you."

"Wow, I had no idea. I enjoyed being watched by the two of you. It is kinda funny, I have always done the watching of mom and Uncle Steve, but never knew how erotic and exiting it was to be watched. Did you really try the lesbian thing? I have always been ashamed of considering myself bisexual. I love cock, but I also love pussy."

"Oh Mandy, you never have to be ashamed of anything."

"Well that is what got me into trouble. I was messing around with a girl and her boyfriend when I guess they drugged me. Next thing I knew Lexi and Charles were using me as their sex toy and punching bag. I don't know how long I was at their house, but when I was able to escape, I did. I might have hurt Lexi really bad though. I acted like I was still out cold while Charles went to get more drugs from his storehouse. When Lexi came in, I jumped up and grabbed her by the hair and beat her head against the wall until she quit fighting back. I then ran through the house looking for something to wear, that's when I found the raincoat, I was wearing. I ran out of the house and kept running until I passed out. I don't even know how I got here."

My blood was boiling hearing what she endured. I made a mental note of the names and quietly slipped back down the hall to the bedroom. Now that I had names, I was determined to seek justice for Mandy as soon as I could.

Despite getting up in the middle of the night, I was up early. Not bothering to grab my shorts I walked to the kitchen naked. I made a pot of coffee and I could hear stirring from the bedrooms. The smell of fresh coffee was pulling them out of their slumber.

Heather walked in first stopping as she saw I was naked and said, "You were serious. Guess I don't need this on then." As she removed her shirt.

Mandy was the next one to walk in and paused. "Damn, my bad, I forgot the new nudity rule."

We all sat around the table chatting and sipping our coffee when Heather said, "Mandy and I had a little talk last night after you fell asleep." I looked at the both of them as she continued, "We both discovered things about each other. With that being said, we both have messed around with girls in the past, so messing around with each other would be no problem. So...should another situation like last night happen, I won't be as shy about messing around with Mandy."

I knew then that our lives were about to change forever. Nothing happened that day between the three of us and I returned to work the next day. I passed the names Mandy said along to the Sheriff and he said he will do what he can. By the end of the day he called me in to his office and provided me with a very thick file with Charles Evanston written on it. It was an investigators file from the narcotics unit. He said they will work the case and make sure I am involved when the time comes to make arrests.

At home that night, I told the girls about being pulled in to assist on a case with the narcotics unit. To keep them from knowing I had eavesdropped on their talk the other night I said, "The Sheriff wants me to help the Narcs bust some scumbag names Charles Evanston. They need a fresh face, so the Sheriff asked me to help. He told me it would be a good career boost for me."

Mandy was unnerved and said, "I think that's they guy who hurt me."

"Really? Then this arrest will be extra sweet!" I said with a wink.

"But there is just one problem, I might have hurt someone or worse..." her voice trailing off.

"Well your name hasn't come across on the warrant list, so don't worry about it." I said reassuring her.

We chatted a while longer when my wife suggested we all go to bed with her devilish smile. The three of us, my two stepsisters and I, walked into our bedroom and crawled onto the king-sized bed.


12