All Comments on 'She's my WHAT?!?! Ch. 03'

by SebastianTheCrab

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not incest

Step siblings are not blood related. Therefore it is not incest nor illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Anon

This is the incest/TABOO section, step siblings is still considered a taboo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spell check and grammar

You need to check the spelling and grammar. There is too many mistakes!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

A few comments. I know this is just a story, but going from one woman's ass to another's pussy is unclean and it's unsafe; nasty bacteria can reside in the colon and you can give the woman a serious, possibly fatal infection.

Sex with step-siblings is taboo, and while legal in some states, is illegal in others. However, since the step-sibs were over 18 (he's 21 and she's 19) and consenting, there would be no incentive to prosecute. As others mentioned, it's further diminished since they did not grow up together. Also, once the parents deceased, it dissolved that step-sibling relationship; legally it terminated prior to their marriage. Since they married after the death of their parents, while titillating and possibly scandalous, no step-sibling relationship existed at that time. Still, mildly taboo. And the story characters seemed to enjoy the role-play.

This chapter was really rushed. Mandy had no after effects from her sexual captivity and brutality? The same Mandy who earlier went off on the rails for over a year but is now mentally healed after two weeks care by her sister? Hmm. Still, it's your story.

Thanks for sharing. It takes effort and courage to write and put it out before the world to read and judge. 4* Slainté

The5fuckThe5fuckover 3 years ago

Well... This is great no doubt but like can we get a small epilogue? Like what happened to that Lexi girl or like how big did there family grow or like did they have another marriage cause of Mandy?. I might be going over my head but I take what is given . ( P.S just read everything for plot )

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I agree with both The5fuck and TJSkywind, that this story at the very least, needs an Epilogue and a possible additional chapters to continue the tale. As far as the Step-Sibling thing goes they were not related by blood and the step-sibling relationship went away when David's mom and Mandy's dad died. Therefore since they married after the death it is a mood point. Also I agree with TJSkywind that going from ass to pussy can cause all sorts of health issues. The story was a great read and in my opinion well written and had great characters. Look forward to reading more from this author. Well done 5 stars.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This definitely needs an epilogue. What happened to Lexi? How many kids did each girl have? Did they ever tell David's dad? Did his dad ever find happiness too?

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Great story. Great place to stop, too.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story . Needs a proper ending. Epilogue is required. AAAAA+++++

caryzfieldcaryzfield21 days ago

What an awesome story. I want to know what happened to Lexi. It would also be cool if Lexi was still alive and actually apologizes to Mandy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastianTheCrab@SebastianTheCrab
Simple man, with a wild imagination and exploring my sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES