All Comments on 'She's My Whole World'

by Parallax_Delta

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
selenotropeselenotropealmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of The Metamorphosis Of Prime Intellect. And Evangelion. In a good way. Pretty fucked up! Seems like it should be somewhere else where it would get more appreciative readers.

kindzazakindzazaalmost 2 years ago

He should have stayed.

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setalmost 2 years ago

This was really excellent sci fi! Well done!

RoanevanRoanevanalmost 2 years ago

I understand that this is porn and a science fiction story, so a lot can be handwaved away, but I have to ask: where are the light sources coming from?

Parallax_DeltaParallax_Deltaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"where are the light sources coming from?" Bioluminescence? Yeah I kind of had to handwave that one or else it would have been a story in total darkness, which I don't think I could have made as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I completely enjoyed this. 5*'s.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 2 years ago

It's fucked up but at the same time very erotic to have a woman who has god-like powers still be obsessed with you. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super, super hot

HolggHolggover 1 year ago

Amazing story. And he did not escape it. The fake was sent back. The easy Good bye at the end tells that it was just a clone and the man bound in limbs is probably the original. Love endings like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very weird. Very hot. Please write more

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

Jesus christ. What a creepy story. Something straight out of Dead Space.

----------

The ending, too, was just...mind numbing and really out there. Like, did she just let him escape in order to seed the real world? Was the MC just a clone between the start (him running away from her originally) and him finally managing to escape? Not to mention, was she actually being truthful with him? A being that has ascendad is above human morals after all. Was the guy on the hill the actual original? Or just a clone as well? If she lied about most of the things she told him, does that also mean that every one of those clones have a mind of their own like the original? So many questions!

----------

Leaving the ending so open, with next to no explanation was a great move. After all, imho, it is the unknown that really freaks people out (me included) so explaining things in a bit too much detail, would've ruined the magic. Love to theorise and speculate when it comes to stories I heavily enjoy, especially when it comes to Lovecraftian sort of stories where there can never really be a definitive answer, from a lore perspective. This sort of horror is right up my alley. The subtle, unexplainable, really out there type of horror.

----------

Easy 5/5 on the horror aspect, but about a 3/5 in terms of how hot it was. My only complaint being a few grammatical errors.

Really hope to see more from this author soon, maybe even a sequal! See what that little bundle of cosmic horror and joy can do in the real world. Already favorited the author as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous