She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 04

Story Info
The decision is made.
14.4k words
4.17
3.7k
3
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Domination, an oath & rage.

Sunday was spent much the same as Saturday, although Elizabeth looked a bit better that morning. I spent the day in my study while she was in her room. That afternoon, at just before 4PM, I was sitting at the table in the kitchen. Elizabeth walked in wearing a long thick robe, clutching a folder to her chest, and sat down opposite me. Aside from the robe, she had styled her hair and wore a touch of makeup. She looked fantastic.

Another stab into some soft spots before the final plunge of the knife, I thought to myself.

I looked at her as she sat then looked down at the table surface. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You've made a decision?" I said quietly.

"Yes." She replied simply, putting the folder on the table, and opening it.

"I choose Dominate."

Elizabeth lifted a collection of papers out of the folder and began reading.

"I, Elizabeth Cowen, the submissive, hereby pledge my body, heart, and soul to my Domme, Tom Cowen. I, of free body and mind, willingly offer my life and servitude to my Domme to do with as he desires, and pledge to serve and obey him, to the best of my abilities, in all ways he deems fit."

She then took a pen from the folder and signed the contract.

I'll admit I really got into it when I researched and drew wrote up the contract. Even with the fucked-up situation surrounding it, thinking, and fantasizing about Dominant/submissive relationships really got my engine running and I poured that energy into it. The contract was extensive. Yes, I know it had all the legal validity of a plastic bag, but it was still important.

It contained rules, rights, and privileges. Included was a list of kinks with the 'agree', 'don't know' or 'won't do' options. I checked a lot of these beforehand, like exhibitionism, sex with strangers, and a variety of bondage options, and noted in the margin that they were not optional. I even included 'golden showers' because it would clearly show her how low she had fallen.

It also included instructions and keywords for actions she would have to do when spoken. I worked with computers. Whether it was keyboards or sluts, I liked shortcuts.

Yes, I would do all the selected options, I made sure only to select what would actually be of interest to me, but the idea was to make it as intimidating as possible. I seriously considered the contract an extreme wet dream and a wildly fantastic fantasy. No way in the seven kingdoms was Elizabeth ever going to agree to it...

But she had just signed it.

My mind was racing as I processed and double checked if I heard what I just heard. Until 3 seconds before, I considered divorce a foregone conclusion. All my answers from the night before were either part of the original pitch or made up at the time. I had not spent any time, whatsoever, considering that she would choose the dominate option.

The love, hate, hurt, anger, and disgust I had been feeling for the last few weeks now suddenly welcomed a strange, and unexpected, excitement into their party.

"Wait? What?" I looked up shocked at Elizabeth as she was halfway out of her seat.

She stood up straight and looked at me.

"I choose Dominate" she said and then dropped the robe from her shoulders to pool around her feet. She stood there, naked, and stunning. Then she stepped closer to me and lowered herself onto her knees. She sat with her knees closed, her hands resting on her thighs, and looked up at me.

"Please," she said softly and then lowered her face, "sir."

I sat there, staring at the top of her head, as my mind tried to process what the fuck was happening.

I took a deep breath and held it before letting it out slowly.

"Okay, before we continue, sit down." I gestured to the chair she had left.

Elizabeth stood and sat back in the chair, not bothering to put her robe back on.

"Now you need to tell me, with full openness and honesty, what your thought process was in making this decision." I stated.

Elizabeth stared at the tabletop for a few seconds.

"First and foremost," she began, "I don't want to lose you. I love you, and I would crawl through fields of broken glass and razor blades to keep you in my life. I know it's too late, and you'll never love me the way you used to, but you still care about me, and I don't want to live without you near me. I know you don't believe it, and I can understand, but I do love you, with all of my heart, and will suffer anything for you."

"That's the easiest to explain." She continued, "but, like you told me to, I thought long and hard about it. And I realised I needed to accept a hard truth. You were right. I'm a whore. And..." her voice hitched as she fought back tears, "I can't trust myself."

She paused and took a deep breathe. "If I lose you, I don't trust myself not to fall back into that same trap. I think back on the..." she stopped, "things I've done over the last few months, and I realised I really enjoyed them. I mean, really enjoyed them. I remember that night at the club and how amazing I felt doing that, the absolute rush I felt afterwards. I've fantasised about doing it again. I even thought about asking Steve if he would help me to do it again."

"I also remember the guilt I felt that night though. Lying next to Charles. Was it worth our marriage? Not even close. Do I regret doing it? Will everything in my being. Would I change all of it to save our marriage? In a heartbeat."

"You could tell me now to live the life of a nun, and never even so much as touch myself again, and I would do it, if it meant I could have you and your love for me back." She raised her hand to stop me interrupting, "I know it's a pipe dream."

"I don't trust myself." she stopped and stayed quiet.

"I don't trust myself to ever love someone like I love you again. I don't think I deserve to be loved again, the way you loved me.", she paused, "I'm a whore. I don't trust myself to not fall back into the allure of my submissive sex insanity."

"If I lose you, I won't go back to Steve and Rick. You were right. I've lost my marriage and my wonderful husband because of them. I know it's my fault, I made my decisions, and I submitted to them, but I still hate them for their involvement in all this."

Elizabeth paused.

"But even knowing how stupid and dangerous it would be, and knowing that I lost you because of it, I don't trust myself not to keep being the slut I've become. I would probably end up whoring myself out. I would probably end up going out, dressed all slutty, and fuck anyone who showed interest. I'd probably end up going to those sex clubs and offering myself to anyone who was willing. Find myself a new Domme, and god knows what they would do to me."

"I'm a whore.", she paused fighting back tears again, "I don't deserve to be loved or cared for."

"I don't trust myself not to go down that path. And I know it will destroy me. And even though I don't deserve it, and you shouldn't be responsible for it," she stopped and looked at me, "I need you to protect me. From myself."

She sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

"And then things get crazy." She chuckled softly and looked me. "This." She tapped the contract with a finger. "If you gave me this a year ago, I would've probably laughed you out of the house. But now?" She paused and her eyes grew distant, like she was imagining something, "Now it's almost my ultimate fantasy." She looked at me intently.

"I want to submit to someone. I almost need to submit to someone. And this," she tapped the contract again, "is next level. Holy shit! Does it turn me on." She smiled a little smile, "and the fact that it's you, my husband and owner of my heart, just makes it a hundred-fold stronger."

She stroked the contract gently with her fingers.

"For the past two days, I've been lying in bed, racked with overwhelming guilt and intense unbearable sadness," her face dropped, "and I would realise I'm touching myself."

"It's crazy.' She shrugged lightly, "There I am, my marriage collapsing, and my life on the verge of ruin. And yet the thought of you doing this..." she tapped the contract for emphasis, "to me. God!" Her body trembled briefly as another diminutive smile crossed her face.

"I thought long and hard about everything," She continued after a while, "and I want this." She tapped the contract, "I need this."

"Please...", she looked at me, "Master."

"Stop." I commanded, "don't call me that. If you had called me 'Master' six months ago, I would've been over the moon."

"But now?" I looked at her. "Your little dalliances with Steve, Rick, and others, has ruined that word for me."

Her face dropped guiltily.

"You've had other Domme's before, but I think it's time you put me at the top of that list, and I think my title should be a reminder to you of where I now rank, and should always have ranked, in your life."

"You will refer to me as..." I pondered it for a bit, "Apex Primary. Primary for short. And I will of course call you whore, or slut, or fuck toy. Or whatever else I decide at the time. Of course, when we're in public, some people might not appreciate these terms of endearment, so then I'll call you Liz."

Elizabeth hated being called Liz. But then she used to not be a whore, so I figured she would deal with it.

"And to be sure there is no misunderstanding, "I continued, "you will no longer call any of these other people anything but their names. And any and all rules and commands they may have given you are cancelled. Nullified. They no longer hold any power over you."

Elizabeth nodded.

"You are mine." I growled forcefully.

Elizabeth's body trembled at my statement, and she smiled.

"You obey me, and only me. You answer to me, and only me. Am I clear?" I asked.

"Yes Primary." She quickly replied.

"Okay. Go blow your nose, wash your hands, and put your robe in its proper place. Then order food, I'm starving."

We both got up, I picked up the signed contract and Elizabeth picked up her robe, and as she was about to leave, I called her back. I put the contract down on the table.

"Bend over here, elbows on the table" I said, tapping the table.

She walked over and bent over where I showed her. I stood next to her.

"Now read the oath again." I ordered, which she duly did. "You will study that oath and learn it verbatim" I spoke into her ear.

"Yes Primary" she replied.

I reached between her legs and rubbed my fingers against her entrance, eliciting a moan from her.

Her pussy felt scorching hot, and she was indeed soaked. I pushed 2 fingers into her eliciting another moan and then pulled them out. I instructed her to stand and face me. I pressed my fingers against her lips, they parted, and she sucked my fingers into her mouth. I shoved my fingers as deep into her mouth as I could maintaining eye contact with her.

"As before", I said removing my fingers and she left to follow her instructions.

I wasn't going to let her know I had not expected her to make this choice, but having done so, she just created a shit load of work for both of us. I needed to research, plan, and prepare. But first, I needed to make 2 decisions.

I had Elizabeth show me all the new clothes and lingerie she bought, for Steve and Rick's viewing pleasure, including those in the gym bag in her trunk. There were some lovely and sexy items, but they were tainted as far as I was concerned, so I had her throw them away.

We had dinner, and she was cleaning up after. I was watching her move around the kitchen in the buff.

"Call Charlie and tell him you cannot come into the office this week. You have personal things you need to deal with." I suddenly spoke, "but tell him you still look forward to your little meeting on Wednesday."

Elizabeth looked at me concerned.

"What?" I looked back at her questioningly, "I could let you keep fucking him, but I know the guy, and I don't like him. Besides, judging by what I've seen and what you told me, I would be doing you a favour taking him off your roster."

Elizabeth looked at me with a sad shocked look as she picked up her phone and called Charles.

"All set?" I asked when she got off the phone.

"Yes", she answered.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes sir." She corrected.

"Little slips like that are going to start costing you." I retorted.

"Sorry sir." She apologized contritely, but I noticed the small upward twitch in the corner of her mouth.

The bitch really does seem to be enjoying this, and at that thought my anger rose.

"Go into the living room and wait for me there." I started, not letting my anger come through in my voice, "and while you're there, I want you to think long and hard about our marriage. The good and the bad. How it felt to be married to me, and how your life was as my wife. From the day we met, right through to before you met Steve. Understood?"

"Yes Primary." She replied smiling back at me.

I went to my study and copied one of the Steve, Rick and Elizabeth videos and the club video to our media centre. I went to my room and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I waited until my anger dissipated.

I walked into the living room and found Elizabeth sitting normally on one end of our three-seater couch.

"Go and get a towel." I instructed, and watched Elizabeth rush off to get one after a quick "Yes Primary."

Once she returned, I continued.

"Always have a towel nearby to sit or kneel on. Your pussy gushes like a fountain and I don't want you staining everything." I said sternly.

"Yes Sir." Elizabeth blushed as she folded the towel and placed it on the couch.

"Sit" I said, and she promptly complied, sitting normally.

"No, spread your knees and legs wide. You're a deviant slut. Unless instructed otherwise, you're always open and available for my, or others', using or viewing pleasure."

Elizabeth spread her legs and placed her hands on her legs with a whimsical smile.

"Did you do as I instructed?" I asked.

"Yes Primary." She replied smiling.

"And how do you feel?"

"Wonderful Sir. Our relationship and marriage have been the happiest years of my life", she replied her smile growing.

"Good. Remember that. Now we are going to watch this." I said turning the TV on, "and no talking or sound. And while we're watching this, I want you to remember I'm sitting right here next to you."

Elizabeth looked worried but simply nodded.

I started the first video, not muted this time. It was particularly debauched recording of her, Steve, and Rick. It culminated in her sucking Rick clean after he finished in her pussy, while Steve was fucking her ass. After he climaxed in her ass, he moved around to her face, pulled her mouth closer and she sucked him clean as well.

Elizabeth watched the video, and I watched her. Her tears started seconds after the video. The entire viewing her expression remained pained, and her hands balled into tight fists. She never smiled and she never once moved to touch herself.

Without a word I started the next video but kept watching her. When the screen showed her knelt on the bench the grimace on her face became more pronounced. As she silently watched the video, new tears kept rolling down her face. She tried to remain quiet, but occasionally she would softly hiccup or whimper and her fists would tense up when she visibly orgasmed on screen.

When the club video finished, we remained quiet, and I sat watching her.

"I'm so sorry." She choked out.

"Save it." I responded, "Follow me."

She followed me to the upstairs bathroom she'd been using, and I had her stand in front of the mirror.

"Look at yourself." I instructed, pointing at the mirror.

Wrinkles creased her forehead as she frowned back at herself. Her face was red and blotchy, and even though she wore very little, her mascara had run cheetah's tears down her still wet cheeks. Her mouth grimaced and her red eyes were watery and showed nothing but suffering.

"The next time you decide to betray me," I growled next to her ear, knowingly making it sound like I was expecting a next time, "I want you to remember this moment. How you felt before you sat down, and how you feel now."

"I won't ever betray you again," she whimpered through increasing sobs, "I promise."

"Promises and actions, Elizabeth." I replied simply, "Promises and actions." I looked at her reflection in the mirror. She hiccupped harder as her crying began to overwhelm her.

"Now take a shower and go to bed." I instructed, leaving the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I tried for about an hour to fall asleep, but my brain was running a mile a minute. I decided to get up and go to my study to plan and make notes. I had so many ideas and thoughts that I needed to put in order.

I searched for and found 3 'sex' clubs within an hour of our house. I emailed all 3 asking about attendance and membership. I emailed my lawyer about company registrations etc and emailed my accountant and asked about expenses etc and concerns about keeping record of expenses for the future venture.

My eyes grew heavy, sleep finally started getting an upper hand in the debate and I went to bed.


Elizabeth had given herself to Tom. She had surrendered. And she had been giddy. She felt little fear or concern at her decision, and Tom's immediate switch to his dominant persona had excited her immensely. And his claim of ownership over her had elicited a thrill she had never felt before.

Thinking back on her marriage to Tom had brought the first hint of joy to her heart in two days. She smiled as she remembered all the amazing times, holidays, and experiences they had shared. Her joy grew, when she remembered the love they shared with each other and how wonderful the man was that she married.

Then she suffered immensely having to watch the evidence of her betrayal while that same man sat right next to her. As she watched, the pain kept growing and growing, and she had to battle hard not to break down again. Then she had to look at herself in the mirror. The betraying whore and love wrecking slut stared back at her.

Elizabeth had given herself to Tom. She had surrendered. And for the first time she was worried. He was punishing her, and she didn't know if she would be able to survive the punishment her sins deserved. She promised Tom, and herself, that she would never betray him again. No more broken promises and no more betraying actions.

Elizabeth jumped when the door slammed. The pain, which only hours before had dulled to a mild throb when she happily remembered her life together with Tom, had returned a hundredfold. She felt disgusted with herself.


First thing Monday morning Elizabeth and I stopped at a local testing clinic I happened to have visited the week after discovering her affairs. She got poked and prodded as one does for the full STD panel. I noticed on the registration form that you could authorise that the results were sent to another email address besides your own and this gave me an idea. I hopped on my phone, setup a new domain with mail and hosting, ensured the catch-all email address was in place. Then I wrote a unique email address on form. I informed Elizabeth that this would be a monthly requirement for us from now on to which she simply nodded sadly. The results would be sent to us in a few days.

Then we went to the mall to go and partake in men's favourite pastime. Shopping! At least it would be our favourite pastime if it went anything like this trip did. I decided we needed to update Liz's wardrobe, this time for my viewing pleasure. We went from store to store where Liz modelled anything that caught my eye. I covered all 4 S's. Sexy, skimpy, slutty and see-through. I might've also gone a little overboard on new lingerie, underwear, and sexy costumes. Sure, I wasn't planning on fucking her again, but I sure could appreciate the shit out of her breathtaking body. Besides, if you're going to be a slut, you should wear the uniform.