She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From here on out, unless she was going to work at her current job, she would dress like every day was a photo shoot and look her absolute sexiest at all times. And at home she was always to be dressed in something from her 'not for public consumption' selection. This shopping trip was hard, because most of the time, I was hard.

Before we left the mall, I had her change into one of her new dresses and matching heels. It was blue, with a hemline an inch below her ass and moderately deep plunge that did wonders in displaying her natural cleavage. Under it she wore an almost matching blue G-string but no bra.

Fuck, where was this girl 6 months ago? Great! Hard again.

Before lunch we stopped at the hardware store so I could order some materials and get contact details for some suggested contractors. Walking through the store with Liz on my arm I heard more than one exclamation and more than one tool being dropped.

I had decided the night before that as Liz's new career was going to be sex, she needed to learn as much as she could about all the various elements of it. I would often instruct her to flirt with or be seductive with people I pointed out. A man should not be allowed to wield this level of power at a hardware store. I think Liz was also starting to realize the effect she was having on people, because she quickly gained confidence as she spoke to more and more people.

I was also going to sign her up for pole dancing and lap dance classes. Not only would these help her in learning more about using her body as a weapon of seduction, but it would also help keep her in shape. I didn't need her to win any competitions, but her movements were still a bit stiff.

I like to imagine that a fight broke out between the waiters, at the restaurant we stopped at for lunch, about who was going to serve us. While I went for a quick bathroom break, I know one waiter tried to sneakily ask Liz for her number. He could've been a very lucky guy if he hadn't bolted as soon as I approached the table. She giggled as she told me about his attempt at flirting and the look on his face when she pointed me out as her husband and told him to ask me.

Our last stop for the day was a specialist adult store I found information on about online. There was one very important element still missing for our agreement. I spoke to the assistant and placed my specific order. They would have it ready in about an hour, so Liz and I walked around the store and did some more shopping. Liz got a few more outfits and costumes. Lots of lace and leather items, and one or two latex pieces. I picked some toys, vibrators, and butt plugs. From their extensive selection of bondage gear, I selected two solid collars, a posture collar, and a few different cuffs. I also selected a paddle and a flogger.

By the look on Liz's face, I couldn't quite make out whether she was nervous or getting more excited as I loaded up our basket with more and more items. Finally, the shop assistant called me over and I looked over the selection of chokers, necklaces, and collars they customised for us. Fine looking jewellery, thin leather and silk chokers were spread over the counter. They were all locking or secured in some way, and many had either writing directly on them or on an attached pendant.

I took a black silk choker off the counter. With Liz facing the nearby mirror I placed the choker around her neck and locked it in place. In clear block lettering it read: "PROPERTY OF APEX PRIMARY". She reached up and stroked the silk softly. I turned her to face me and took her left hand in my right. My fingers played with her wedding bands.

"This failed to remind you that I'm your husband." I said, my voice almost breaking.

Then my hand shot up and grabbed her throat, squeezing and lifting her a little.

Her eyes grew wide with shock and fear. Then I loosened my grip and stroked the choker with thumb. "So let this remind you that I own you." I said, my voice deep and dangerous.

"I'm yours Primary." Liz choked out, "Always."

Elizabeth and I got home and carried the small country's GDP worth of shopping into the house. She carried her new clothes up to her room while I dropped our new toys and goodies in the dining room. When she came down and found me, I instructed her to stand in front of me. I placed my left hand in the centre of her chest, pushed her against the wall and held her there. The look of uncertainty was in her eyes again as she looked at me.

"You have a lot of things you need to be punished for." I hissed at her.

"Yes Primary." She replied, nodding her face dropping.

I stroked her cheek with my right hand, then pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. With my hand near the back of her head I thread my fingers into her hair and gripped.

"I'm going to hurt you now." I growled. She simply nodded and look of fear filled her eyes. I pulled my hand down in her hair and she slowly slid down the wall to her haunches. Her short skirt had ridden up over her hips.

"Get me out."

She undid my belt and pants and her hand reached in gently holding my cock as she pulled my pants and underwear down. Once it was completely free, she used both hands to pull my pants to my ankles.

My freed cock was hard as iron and throbbed in time with my pulse. I pushed it against her lips, and she parted them welcoming me in. My left hand grabbed hold of her hair as well and I began to thrust slowly and methodically into her mouth.

"Both hands, play with yourself." I commanded. She moved her hands from my legs and reached between her legs. One hand pulled her panties aside as the other started rubbing circles over her pussy.

Every few slow thrusts, I would shove my cock down her throat, pushing my hips against her face. With my hands holding her head and her back to the wall she had nowhere to escape to. Her warm, wet mouth and her tongue licking at the bottom of my shaft sent tingles up my spine and I increased the pace of my thrusting. I could hear wet squelching noises as her hand started rubbing and fingering faster as well.

I started thrusting deep, hard, and slow. Her body would sometimes lurch as my cock penetrated her throat. I strengthened my grip in her hair and pushed back against the wall as I increased the pace, still pushing hard and deep. The squelching seemed to get louder as well.

I touched on the deep anger inside me, and it boiled to the surface. Unleashing days' worth of rage, I started brutally face fucking the slut in front of me. Her body lurched more and more, and one hand pressed against my leg as I mercilessly drilled into her face and throat. I felt my climax approaching as I continued to thrust harder and push deeper. My orgasm erupted and I pulled her face into my groin hard. I held her like that for around 20 seconds as I shot rope after rope of cum down her throat. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and she gasped for a deep breath, and panted about 3 times before I pushed my wet cock against her lips again. They opened obediently and her tongue licked at my head. 2 or 3 jolts shot through my body at the soft tender attentions of her tongue and lips cleaning my semi-hard rod.

I pulled her hair to make her look up at me. She coughed, sniffed, and made throat clearing grunts. Her face was red, her eyes watery, and her minimal mascara streaked over her cheeks. Her lips were wet, and she had drool and spittle on her bottom lip and down her chin where two strands were dangling. Her one hand was on my leg, the other still rubbing between her legs.

"What do you say?"

Her eyes looked away for a split second and then back at me. "Thank you, Sir." She panted.

I stepped back and released her suddenly and she fell sideways onto her ass. She sat skew against the wall on her one ass cheek, one leg flat on the ground with the other pointing up. She had managed to stop her tumble and now rested on her elbow, the other hand on the ground next to it.

"Flat on your back." I instructed and she shifted away from the wall and lay down, her knees bent and spread apart.

"Take off your panties." She quickly hooked her fingers in on either side and lifting her hips slid her panties down her legs and off her feet. She held them looking at me and I motioned next to her with my eyes, and she dropped them on the ground.

"Play with yourself.", her hands went between her legs, and she started rubbing herself.

I pulled out a dining chair next to her, turned it and sat down watching her.

"Don't cum." I said simply.

Elizabeth rubbed and fingered herself more and her eyes closed as her head tilted back.

"Look at me." I instructed. She opened her eyes and turned her head sideways to look at me.

"You're not doing this for your own selfish pleasure. You're doing it because I demanded it, and it pleases me. Pleasing me and giving me pleasure is your reason for existing now." I stated. I swear she started rubbing and fingering herself harder as I said this.

"Your own selfish pleasure is a mere afterthought. Obeying me, and being a good little submissive slave is what you truly desire. Correct?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied. A pained expression started forming on her face.

"If I never allow you to cum again, you would still be the happiest slave in the world, wouldn't you? Because it is what I commanded?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied again. Her face was even more tense.

"Good girl." I crooned.

Her hips started bucking and I could see her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Don't cum." I reminded her and a throaty moan escaped her lips.

I watched her as she continued to rub and finger herself, her hips lifting and bucking more and more.

"Please Sir." She finally whispered, "May I cum?"

"No." I replied and continued watching her.

"Pu..hu...hu..hl..ease S..S..Sir." she moaned again, between ragged breaths, after a while, "Mm..mm...mm...may...I...c..c...cum?"

"Stop." I commanded, "hands off."

She whined but moved her hands away as instructed.

"I see," I started as I stood up, "that we're going to have to work on teaching you, that that, "I nodded towards her pussy, "is not where your pleasure comes from."

"Yes..." her breathing was still ragged and rapid, "Yes, Primary." She finally managed to say.

"Now get up and clean this mess," I gestured at the floor, "then go upstairs, strip, and clean yourself up. I'm making dinner." I left her there and went to kitchen.

10 minutes later, while I was prepping some ingredients, Elizabeth came into the kitchen, naked. She stopped inside the door and stood there waiting, holding a towel. I looked at her and something about her was bugging me. For a few seconds I didn't know what it was, and then it came to me.

She stood there, shoulders drooped, her eyes down and her chin nearly touching her chest.

"Tell me whore," I said as I approached her, "do you want me to be proud of having

you as my submissive slave?"

"Yes, Sir" she answered immediately.

"So then," I said as I circled her, "it would be good for you, to be proud of being my submissive slave, yes?"

"Yes, Sir." She answered as a frown creased her forehead.

"Are you proud, "I continued walking around her, "to be my slave?"

"Yes, Sir." She answered loudly, her body straightening as she answered, before settling back a few seconds later.

"Then you need to show it." I answered, "Back straight, shoulders back, tits out, and chin parallel to the floor" pushing and pulling on her as required. "Your head up and chin straight, only your eyes looking down."

She stood at near perfect attention. And looked so much better. While I was cooking, I started teaching her some basic submissive poses. I'll admit, I had a cheat sheet, and we were learning these together. I would explain it to her, have her take the position, make corrections where needed and while she held it, I would continue with the food. I also showed her, where appropriate, how her pose gave me access to her body. Which meant frequently rubbing her pussy, clit, and ass. She moaned and trembled a lot as I still did not allow her to cum.

Elizabeth never had great posture, and it was showing during this practice. She would often drop her shoulders or her chin down. Then I remembered my purchases from earlier, but first, dinner was ready, so I plated up for us.

After dinner I had her go to the living room as I went and collected the posture collar and our new riding crop from the dining room. I showed Liz the "collar pose" with her arms up and her hands behind her head holding her hair out of the way and closed the collar around her neck. I ran her through the poses again, repeating the demonstrations of my access to her body, still not allowing her to cum. She was trembling lightly, and her pussy looked red and swollen. During this practice she couldn't drop her chin. Any weak, or incorrect posture was quickly met by a swat of the crop on the offending area that left small red patches on her skin. With the help of the collar and the swats of the crop smarting, Elizabeth quickly improved in her poses.

At just before 9PM I decided to teach her another keyword after I removed her posture collar.

"Go and fetch a towel. You're learning another command."

I took off my clothes as she ran to fetch another towel which I took from her and spread on my seat before sitting down myself. I pointed at the ground in front of me and she knelt down between my open legs.

"The command is 'worship' and it means that you lovingly, slowly and gently lick and suck on my cock. The idea is not to make me cum. It is an opportunity to for you to enjoy, appreciate and study my cock with that talented mouth of yours, for hours if need be. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir" Liz replied nodding.

"Next is simply 'BJ'. It's exactly as it sounds. When I say 'BJ' or tap your head twice, you switch to giving me your enthusiastic and slutty blowjobs until you get your reward. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir" Liz replied again, nodding.

"And unless otherwise ordered, you will not touch yourself. Also, unless otherwise ordered, you will swallow your reward. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir" Liz replied again, nodding.

"Worship." I commanded. Liz moved closer and enveloped my cock in her warm mouth. For the next hour, she slowly and lovingly sucked, and tongue bathed my cock as I 'watched' tv. My show ended and I decided it was a good idea to go to bed. The next day was Tuesday. Yes, Tuesday, and I needed sleep to be ready for what was to come.

"Stop." I said and Liz popped my cock out of her mouth and knelt back and I stood up in front of her my hard rod swinging above her head.

"Your next command is 'BJ', and you will also touch yourself, but remember, no cumming. Continue."

Liz lifted her head to my cock and started her task while one hand rubbed between her legs. With the last hour of her attentions, I was quite close to release, and very quickly felt it rise up. Just before I reached my precipice, I grabbed her hair in one hand.

"Stop. Keep playing with yourself." I said and she pulled her head away from my groin, "Open wide." She opened her mouth wide as I closed my hand around my shaft and jerked it. "Don't swallow." I ordered and 2 seconds later I started shooting streams of cum into her mouth. She looked like the epitome of a porn star, mouth open with cum pooled in her mouth.

"Swirl it around. Savour the flavour" I said, and she did so. After about 3 seconds I told her to swallow which she loudly did.

"Up." I said as I indicated up with my hand.

Elizabeth stood at attention, and I reached between her legs and started rubbing her engorged and sensitive pussy. She flinched and couldn't help a moan escaping.

"Remember, no touching yourself and no cumming without permission." I said as I kept rubbing. She quickly got a pained expression on her face as it turned red. "Instead, you can think about how you can better serve and please me."

I sent her to shower and bed then minutes later followed myself.


Liz felt the weight of more potential repercussions bear down on her as they approached the clinic. She couldn't believe how careless and unthinking of the risks she had been. But her husband and Primary was taking care of her.

She enjoyed the shopping trip although she would not have ever bought most of what they got. She enjoyed it even more seeing the look on Tom's face she modelled the various sexy outfits for him. She felt uncomfortable in the dress he told her to wear. She was used to dressing more modestly before. The short and open dress made her feel almost naked. She did start gaining confidence though when she noticed people looking with, what was that? Lust?

She also started gaining confidence when she flirtatiously spoke to people. She realised she had an effect on most people, and they would be very friendly and gracious to her. She also noticed that Tom was more confident with her and her short dress nearby.

The visit to the sex shop was frightening, intriguing, and arousing all at the same time. Tom confidently purchased a large number of things, some of which Elizabeth didn't even recognise. She could help but feel a bit worried and excited at the same time as the list of items grew.

She couldn't believe how she felt when he put the choker on her blatantly announcing her as his property. She thought she would be angry and embarrassed. But instead, she felt safe and cared for. The collar was also a clear indication to the world that she was his and it felt thrilling. Her confusion ramped up exponentially when he was suddenly choking her. She was aroused by his show of power but afraid he would hurt her. Her emotions also battled between the pain she felt for ruining her marriage and the arousal of his claim on her. She promised herself to him again. A promise she was fully intending to keep.

That was of course not the last time Tom showed his inner brute. With a direct and to the point promise of hurting her, he harshly face fucked her. It was scary and very uncomfortable but worth it when she felt him unloading down her throat. This was the first time she had provided Tom with any form of sexual release in months and through the discomfort of the moment, her heart smiled at the thought that she could this for him.

Then the roller coaster continued. Tom switched from overpowering brute to cruel torture master as he made her bring herself to her orgasmic edge and then denied her the release. Leaving her turned on and excited with an orgasmic ball of energy in her groin he then started training her.

He was actually training her. The poses were trouble for her to master because she kept reverting to her natural slouching posture, but she revelled in Tom's praise when she started getting it right. He was training her! She realised she was missing out on so much with Maste...no...Steve and Rick who only used her for sex and sometimes inflicted flogging and spankings on her.

Like the contract with its rules, kinks and agreements, Tom training her was showing her that she had barely seen the tip of the iceberg to what her submission would entail.

She adored her opportunity to 'worship' Tom's cock. After months of denying him, this was her first chance to start making up for the coldness she had shown him. She revelled in the sensation of the iron hard yet spongy rod in her mouth and lost herself in giving him as much pleasure as she could. She ran her tongue along the veins and searched for every bump and dimple. She loved feeling him twitch and flex for her and the strength of his taut muscles under her hands.

She took him into her throat and enjoyed him tensing as she swallowed around his cock, her throat muscles massaging him. She made not of the flavour of sweat and precum as she suckled on the head. She lost all track of time as she focussed on Tom's pleasure and, all too soon, she was allowed to finish him off while touching herself. The tight know in her groin rapidly grew back to its originally intensity.