She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The he personally increased the intensity and cruelly sent her off with orders that was not allowed release. She showered quickly as every nerve in her body was tingling and the warm water running down her body was driving her to further distraction. Then she climbed into bed and had to concentrate not to rub her thighs together or touch herself. Sleep finally won, even over her desperate need.


Tuesday morning. This was going to be an interesting one. I hadn't told Elizabeth to cancel with Steve and Rick and everything was still set for their 11AM rendezvous. That morning after breakfast I had her fetch the bag from her trunk and while I was formatting the camera's memory card and making sure I had everything I needed in one of my folders, she was worshipping my cock under the desk. I was about to put the memory card back in Steve's camera when I decided 'fuck it' and snapped it into broken quarters. I also had Elizabeth rub herself repeatedly the whole morning but at the end, neither one of us came.

At 10AM I had her dress in a short, pleated skirt that flowed beautifully around her hips, and a short button up shirt that she knotted below her breast without using any buttons. She wore no underwear. If she moved wrong, the skirt would easily reveal all her secrets, and fairly lose and open shirt Would easily reveal her nipples. I placed my folder and my camera, in Steve's bag, the bag in the trunk, and unlike her usual Tuesday and Thursday routine used to be, we left, in Elizabeth's car, at 10:40PM. We were going to be late. I didn't give Elizabeth any instructions. I wanted to see her natural reactions with Steve and Rick.

We pulled up to the office building and parked. I saw the two men by the door talking. Elizabeth, carrying Steve's bag, and trailing a step behind me to my right, as we walked up to them.

"You're late!" Steve started, "and who is this? Who told you, you co- ".

My gut punch folded Steve like a lawn chair, after all, there was a fair amount of anger behind it. I didn't watch him go down as I immediately moved to stand ready should Rick move to attack me. Rick just stood there staring at me wide eyed. He didn't move to help Steve. Elizabeth also showed no concern whatsoever. Good girl I thought to myself.

Now I'm not the best-looking guy around by a long shot, but genetics were kind and gave me a 6"4' frame, and I weighed around 120 kilograms. Although I was a bit flabby, those same genetics and my younger years in the gym did mean that most of that was still muscle. I've been told a number of times in my life that I am intimidating. Today I was going to use that to full effect. With them being only about an inch or so taller than Elizabeth's 5"7', I towered over these guys.

Keeping my eye on Rick, I stood next to Steve, now lying flat on his back, coughing, and trying to catch his breath, and put my big size 14 boot on his throat, without applying pressure.

"I'm her husband asshole," I growled, as I looked down at Steve, but I did see Ricks' eyes widen even further as his face paled, "and I'm guessing someone," nodding my head to Elizabeth, "neglected to mention that I was a rather large fucker."

I looked up at Rick. "Open up. We need to talk."

Rick opened and we went up to the office I recognized from all the time spent watching their recordings.

"Sit." I commanded at the two men pointing to two chairs and they promptly obeyed. I took the bag from Elizabeth, placed it on a desk opposite them, zipped it open and took out my camera and my folder, placing the latter on the desk. I spotted the tripod, clipped my camera to it and moved it close to my side before starting it recording. With its height and position, I figured it would record the side of my hips and Steve and Rick in the farther background.

I leaned my butt against the desk. I looked at Elizabeth and pointed to the floor ahead and to the right of me, and with a simple "Position 1" she knelt down facing me, seated on her heels, her legs closed, and her hands on her thighs. She kept her eyes down, but I did note that her posture was excellent.

I picked up the folder and opened it.

"Steve Brown. High school physical education teacher. 32 years old. Married to Amanda Brown. Living at 147 Sycamore Lane. One child." I said simply then looked at Steve.

"Rick Simmons. Security guard. 32 years old. Married to Susan Simmons. Living at 14 Green street. Two children." I looked at Rick.

As I finished with each sheet, I passed it down to Elizabeth who took it and kept them in a nice forming pile.

I pulled out the next sheet and looked at it.

"Steve. That is a beautiful wife you have there." I said, turning the page for him to look at then passing it to Elizabeth, "and Rick, also a fine-looking woman you have there." I turned the phone of his wife to him. "I think the 6 of us," I waved the photo around in a circle indicating all of us, "should get together sometime. I would love to take those 2 ladies for a spin." They both looked at me angrily as I passed the photo to Elizabeth.

I paused. "But first I need to ask. What would your lovely wives think," I lifted the next photo from the folder and showed it to them and passed it down, "of your extra, ", next photo, show, pass, "curricular- ", next photo, show, pass, "activities- ", next photo, show, pass, "with slut- ", next photo, show, pass, "here." Pointing the last sheet of paper as emphasis towards Elizabeth.

Their faces had turned to looks of shock and the colour drained from their cheeks.

"Especially you Steve. What would Daddy-in-law think of these?" I asked pointing to the papers in Elizabeth's hands and Steve's eyes widened further, "I'm guessing he would be really pissed at the scandal I would unleash with these."

"Besides your wives and daddy-in-law, I'm guessing the schoolboard, and both your employers would not be happy to receive these." I gestured to the photos, "and do you think any of them would have the time to go through all that video?" I handed the empty folder to Elizabeth, who proceeded to return the papers to it.

"As you can imagine," I continued, "the two of you aren't at the top of my Christmas card list either."

"You corrupted and defiled my wife!" I yelled, my anger boiling over, "And we haven't even spoken about your little choo-choo train." I growled loudly. At this last statement Steve managed to look even more concerned, but Rick looked...confused?

I rubbed the bridge of my nose with one hand giving myself a moment to calm down. Finally, I took a deep breath and released it explosively.

"See, now I'm stressed," I said forcing a smile, "and I need to relax."

"Come to think of it, considering that we are all members of the 'I fucked that slut' club." Gesturing towards Elizabeth again, "I think it's only right I also get to have some fun on this vaunted place." I gestured around the room.

I stood up, reached over, and unclipped the camera, and picked it up pointing it down in front of me and making sure it's clearly focussed.

"Whore." I looked down at Liz and she started, "BJ!"

Elizabeth placed the folder on floor and shuffled closer to me, efficiently got my pants and underwear down and started sucking my still soft cock. It didn't take her long to get me erect and she continued her ministrations. I pointed the camera at her licking, sucking, and deep throating me, occasionally panning it up to include Steve and Rick, who just sat there gawking at us. It didn't take too long for Elizabeth to bring me to the verge of climax.

I gripped her hair with my free hand to stop her from moving. "Don't swallow." I said, pulling my cock out until just the head was between her lips, and released my load into her mouth. I stayed there and felt her tongue licking my tip. A moment later I pulled out.

"Open." I said to her, and she opened her mouth wide, my built up and large load almost running out of her mouth. I got it all on camera. "I do have to say though," I smiled up at Steve, "you did teach her some really nice new tricks."

I stepped to the side still holding up the camera and Elizabeth stayed as she was with her head back and her mouth open.

"Show them too." I said to her and filmed as she carefully turned on her knees to try and show the two men her cum filled mouth.

"Now swirl it. Appreciate your reward." Elizabeth swirled and gargled my cum.

"Good girl." I crooned, "Swallow." Elizabeth swallowed and smacked her lips, and followed that with a "Thank you, Sir" without being prompted.

I moved around her and picked up the folder then returned to my spot against the desk, tapping the folder.

"Now what to do about you 2?" I pondered loudly, "I mean, I could just ruin your lives," I waved the folder, "but I also have a use for you." They looked at me puzzled. I put the folder on the desk.

"I'm leaning towards letting the two of you continue to fuck her," he gestured at Elizabeth, "with a few changes of course." I smiled. They both looked at me with a mixture of puzzlement and suspicion. "First off, her days of being your little cum slut submissive are over. No more orders or commands, no more 'Sirs' or 'Master'. All your shit has been nullified. Cancelled. Discarded."

I stepped forward next to her and reached down and started stroking her hair. "She's mine!" I growled, "and she serves me." Elizabeth straightened more at my statement. "You see, with her newly discovered talents and proclivities, my little slut is embarking on a new career. And she needs some co-stars, like you, to help her out. We'll deal with the specifics later."

"Second. I will more than likely always be there to direct and make sure no harm comes to my toy. Third: Although we'll start here," I gestured at the office, "would you mind if we changed it up. Hours and hours of footage in this place, I really feel it's become drab."

I returned to leaning against the desk. "Now there is one final matter." I said, "As I said, you two, corrupted, defiled and used my wife. And for that, I expect an apology. And not some muttered 'sorry'. No, a real, genuine, heartfelt apology. And you, "I pointed at Steve, "ordered my wife not to sleep with me. What was the plan behind that hmm?" I looked at him sternly.

"Sure, you can claim it's a cuckolding kink, but there's more to it isn't there." He wouldn't look at me. "Thought so." I answered.

"Even if it were just a kink though, keep in mind that if it involves someone who is not aware and has not consented, it is not a kink. It's a violation." I finished and let the silence hang.

"Oh of course!" I suddenly blurted out, "everyone cums' at this little shindig, don't they?". I moved and hooked the camera back onto the tripod. Then I moved and adjusted it, so it was pointing at Elizabeth with her body filling almost the whole frame. She was still kneeling with her legs closed facing Steve and Rick. I moved to her other side and looked down at her.

"Position 2" I ordered. Staying kneeling she opened her knees wide and pushed her pelvis forward. Only the shadow of her skirt was trying to hide her modesty. I knelt next to her and reached my right hand between her legs. As I touched her, I felt she had been gushing, and I suspect there was already a wet spot on the carpet beneath her. I made a mental not to get her to drink more water.

I started rubbing and fingering her pussy vigorously. She gasped and her breathing quickened. "What's your rule?" I asked loud enough to be heard by everyone. "I may on-only cum...with permission, Prima-Prima-Primary!" she answered loudly in between her hiccupping breaths.

"But my little slut wants to cum, doesn't she?"

"Pl-Pl-Pl-Please...Sir!" she responded.

"Beg" I growled, my finger rubbing at her clit.

"Pl-Pl-Please may I-I-I cu-cum-Sir" she started begging.

"No." I answered, pushing two fingers into her, "I want you to say 'Please Primary. Will you allow your slut to cum for you'."

"P-Pl-Please...P-P-Primary...Wi-lllll. Yu-yu-you allow your sl-sl-sl-slut." she stopped, squeezed her eyes closed and moaned as I rubbed circles around her cunt lips.

"No, that won't do." I said, "Look me in the eyes, and beg me, without stuttering.", I rubbed at her clit.

With her eyes still squeezed closed she started taking quick deep breaths and exhaled them explosively out of her nose as I continued my attention on her. She then looked directly into my eyes, our faces mere inches apart and held my gaze for a second. She took a deep breath, and mustering up the last of her self-control, I could hear the strain in her voice as she hurriedly said, "Please Primary. Will you allow your slut to cum for you." I stared at her for a second, maintaining our eye contact. Her face tightened and her eyes looked back at me pained.

I leaned into her ear. "5..." I whispered starting to violently pull my fingers upwards into her, "4...", with each count her breathing seemed to become quicker and more pronounced, "3..." now a sharp feminine grunt was heard with every exhale in time with my fingers pulling against her insides, "2...1...". I paused. A moaning, keen whistled through her parted lips.

"Cum for me" I whispered. Her body shot up and forward and hand between us grabbed my bicep as her other arm reached around trying to find purchase anywhere on the back of my neck and shoulders. She leaned into me as much as she could and pushed her pelvis into my hand. Her entire body was trembled violently, and she held her breath. Then her hips thrust into my repeatedly accompanied by her "hnn, hnn, hnn" grunts. Her body tensed up against me once more, and trembled even harder, her hands gripping my arm and shirt tighter...

And then she passed out.

I lowered her to the floor. I removed my fingers from inside her and wiped them on her skirt. That went better than I had hoped. I checked, and her chest was rising and falling with her breathing, and I could see the pulse in her neck. I stood up and looked down at her lying curled up on the carpet. "Not again." I whispered loud enough for Steve and Rick to hear.

What? Fuck it. I'm allowed to embellish. Especially in front of these two assholes.

"Well," I began, looking at Steve and Rick, "that happened." I said nonchalantly gesturing at Elizabeth. After a few seconds, Elizabeth regained consciousness and slowly began to sit up.

"Get up, we need to go" I said to her. I turned to Steve and Rick. "Sorry, I know everyone cums at these events, but you know how it is. We have places to go, things to see and people to do. You two can sort each other out once we're gone though, right?" I smiled.

Elizabeth stood up and stumbled to the desk and leaned against it.

"Either of you want a goodbye kiss?" I asked them, pointing at Elizabeth and looking at them for their answer. Realizing this, they both shook their heads.

"Oh, I'm afraid Thursday is cancelled. Little slut here needs the week to get reacquainted with her husband's dick. But she'll let you know about next week." I finished.

I unclipped the camera from the tripod and picked up my folder. "This is yours." I said to Steve, tapping the bag with the folder, "Sorry about the memory card. I formatted it and then accidentally snapped it. A lot."

"Let's go." I said loudly to everyone in general.

We went downstairs and Rick unlocked the front door. As I left, I stopped and turned. "Oh, in case you get any crazy ideas to get out of this, like murdering me, I have a dead man switch type thing. Pray from me, because if I die, all this gets released." I held up the folder. I didn't really have anything in place, but now that I thought about it, I would sort something out.

"Well, that went well." I said as I drove us home. "Your thoughts?" I asked Elizabeth, "speak freely."

"Why would you still let them fuck me?" she asked, her voice low.

"What?", my simmering anger boiled. "For 12 weeks, hell, almost twice that with Steve, they were the flavour of the day, now suddenly you don't want them?" I asked back, "Now that I know about them, the excitement is gone? Hmm? You only get off on it, doing it behind my back?"

"No." she replied softly, "They destroyed our marriage."

"No honey. Let me remind you. You destroyed our marriage. They were the temptation. You decided to take a bite of the poisoned apple. You made lots of decisions, knowing each one drove you further from me. You decided not to talk to me about how you were feeling. You decided to flash your cleavage at every meeting. You decided to fuck them. They participated in destroying our marriage sure. But only because you decided to let them."

A tear was running down her cheek. The thought, Where the fuck does she get the fluids from? crossed my mind.

"Besides," I continued, "you need content, and they're no strangers to you. We also don't need to pay them."

We both remained quiet for the rest of the way home.

Tuesday afternoon was busy. I had normal work to take care of, so I sent Elizabeth information on other adult content creators, instructing her to learn from them, and left her in the living room to study.

Some of the contractors came through and I took them down to the basement and explained the work I wanted done. All but one of them could not take their eyes off Elizabeth, in her pleated skirt and cleavage displaying top, when we walked through the house. The hardware materials were also delivered and stacked in the garage.

I received replies from all 3 clubs I'd reached out to. All three were open on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I decided to start from the farthest one out and work my way back in and asked about visiting a night each this week in that order. Later that evening, I had affirmative replies from all 3.

Elizabeth was in charge of dinner that night and while she was cooking, I ordered 3 more cameras with a few different devices and tripods to hold them, 2 ring lights and a studio light.

Elizabeth's demeanour was 'off' the entire afternoon, and I wondered if she was considering calling it quits on our arrangement. After dinner we refreshed through her submissive poses, her posture showing a lot of improvement. I taught her the "kitten" command which meant that, when given, whether I was seated or standing, she should be on her knees, hug my legs and put her head on my thigh. I imagined we looked like one of those fantasy posters with the warrior standing proud and the maiden at his feet. I was annoyed with myself for not having taught her the day before because it could've provided more impact in my meeting with Steve and Rick earlier. Thinking back on it, I guess the meeting had a lot of impact anyway. Before bed, I switched Elizabeth's collar with one of her eternity collars and sent her to bed.


Elizabeth woke up already nervous about the upcoming meeting with Steve and Rick. The desperate physical need for release she had when she went to sleep was now replaced with a dull ache. Still there but not as desperate. Tom making her regularly return to her edge throughout the morning, gave her some temporary relief from the worry but then she found herself with a conflict between her anxiety and a desperate need to cum.

Her anxiety spiked as she got out of the car, and they approached Steve and Rick. She could still feel their aura of the dominance and her fear grew when Steve started speaking in his commanding tone. Then Tom shut him down with a completely unexpected display of violence. And watching Rick's dumbstruck face, and Steve laying helpless under Tom's boot, her fear and anxiety vanished.

Throughout the meeting she watched Tom, her husband, her Primary, completely dominate the two men. The tight cord of guilt and regret that had been strung inside her chest strummed as she once again realised how wrong she was in the decisions she had made.