She's Owned & Home Alone

Story Info
From sub to slave.
808 words
3.48
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although having always been an avid note writer, she had no intention of writing a story & definitely not to display one publicly by publishing it. As with several things in her life, it wasn't a choice. She is owned, she has a Master.

As a slave she has no true limits & is prey to her Masters kinks of depravity & humiliation. This particular story has no sexually graphic descriptions; however, it's an indication of the power this Master has over his slave.

It wouldn't be possible to combine all their kinks & aspects of their play into a single session. While each session has a certain ritualistic approach, no two sessions are the same. Even knowing that a session was to be their last for some time, not all kinks could be enjoyed.

She was devastated when she did find out her Master was leaving for a yet to be determined amount of time. Perhaps a few months. Time passes with the odd weekly text between them. Although she misses him, her Master, she remains a patient & loyal slave.

With time comes change & her Master has many plans in mind for her. She knows they are to be documented or filmed. He expects proof should he ask her for it. And so it began, her new journey.

Regular contact resumes between them & it wasn't long before she fell prey to this particular mind game. One she could usually maneuver quite well unless caught off guard. He sends her a picture showing his other sub. She had been flogged & recently used. She deletes it & tells her Master. He wants to know why she would do that as it was disrespectful to him.

Knowing better but realizing it was far too late to avoid any punishment she didn't apologise. She argued that he had done it to get a reaction & that's what she gave him. He accused her of being a brat & insisted she could start her punishment by writing lines for him, I won't give Master any attitude. Behave like a child & you will be punished like a child.

We've all heard the saying, caught between a rock & a hard place? For her it feels more like caught wearing cement boots while standing in quicksand. Writing without fear of public ridicule & humiliation is one thing but her Master intends reading everything she publishes.

Such mixed emotions she often feels nervous with anticipation. Part of her wants to be able to write things her Master is not yet aware of. Although loyal & faithful to her Master she feels a sense of empowerment by knowing something about herself that he does not. She finds she has ample time to decide what, if anything, she will reveal to her Master.

She knows fear & dread when she displeases her Master, she also knows that when she will be punished, her tasks will be tougher. More complicit in nature than she's experienced before. Public humiliation & embarrassment some of her Masters choosing, others he's made her decide from a choice of extremes.

Then there's the good behaviour. Whether by her Masters manipulation or her choice. Good behaviour receives praise. Praise is given to her in several ways. None more significant than when she's told good girl. Two words that from very early on in her grooming process inspired her to please him. They encouraged her to seek more, to explore, to be extreme.

And here she is. Uncertain of how long he is going to be away but certain it will be for some months. As he continues to give her orders & set punishments for non-compliance. He enjoys setting her up, making her fail, torturing her.

Her first story got published & her Master was impressed with her which made her feel proud. She felt inspired & continued to write. Soon it became an expectation from her Master that she continues writing along with deadlines & script direction. A constant reminder of his absence. More torture. Physical & emotional.

Her Master intends for her to recall her progress over time, to document some significant play sessions & favoured kinks. How she came from being a sub to the slave that she is today. He will decide what his slave can submit.

So, what do you know about her already? A lot more than you possibly realise. All the information you need is in front of you. She is a piss whore who will drink as much piss as her Master allows. She equally enjoys the depravity of being pissed on & in her cunt & arse. She's a dirty whore who begs to suck her Masters cock clean after he's fucked her up the arse.

Who is she? Me of course. A filthy slut with tales to tell.