She's Poppin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How strange, Tessa thought.

Logan looked as though he were deep in thought. "We could try anal," he suggested.

Tessa didn't know what to say. She had felt so ashamed of her ass that the idea of using it for sex filled her with self consciousness. Did he really want to fuck an ass as big as hers? As she studied his expression, she didn't see any hints of reserve. Actually, if she wasn't mistaken, he seemed almost eager.

"Isn't my butt too big?"

Logan shook his head and leaned in for another sultry kiss. "It's perfect," he whispered.

"Okay." Tessa replied in a hushed voice. "If you say so, okay." She still had her reservations, but if Logan was willing to try ...

Chapter Ten:

Logan wasted no time helping Tessa roll onto her belly. She laid on the bed with her mountainous cheeks stuck up in his face and her thighs spread wide. Her skirt was rolled all the way up, revealing everything. From this angle she was nothing but an ass with legs. Gently, he kneeled up on the bed between her legs and spread Tessa's cheeks, and spread, and spread until he found deep in her crack, her puckered asshole. Something about it seemed odd, though. Oddly … smooth and wet. When he touched it lightly with his finger, Tessa moaned and jolted in shock sending her butt trembling.

"Oh!" She cried. It felt as though he had touched her clit, but he was nowhere near her clit. The realization suddenly struck her: her sexual center had changed. No longer would her pussy become wet and aroused. No longer would she find satisfaction in vaginal sex. Now, she would only feel sexual sensations from her ass, that even now seemed to be clenching and contracting a bit with hunger for Logan's cock. But why did it all feel so wet?

Logan rubbed his slippery fingers together after touching Tessa's glossy asshole. The fluid was almost like vaginal discharge. Her body was actually producing lube for anal sex? Jittery with excitement, Logan swirled his finger around her hole. He had always had a thing for well endowed women and especially for anal sex. This romp was going to be amazing!

Tessa was shivering with the current of pleasure that ran through her with Logan's touch. Never before had she felt such sexual intensity! The pussy between her legs was dead and useless, but her ass? It hummed with rapturous waves of pleasure. Logan couldn't believe it. This girl was built for anal! Her body was perfectly designed for it, with her jiggling, inviting butt and hips and her naturally lubricated asshole. Her pleasure centers must be in her ass, and Logan wondered if that was where her g spot was…

Tessa heard the clink of a belt buckle and then felt the hot, rounded tip of Logan's cock ease against her opening. When it popped through, she moaned and rolled her eyes back, overcome with the feeling of his hot dick filling her. As he thrust, poking deeper and deeper, her massive butt began to shake and quiver. Tessa wanted to lift her ass up and twerk it on his dick, but her behind was just too hefty to lift. So, she laid on the bed, practically immobilized as Logan pounded her relentlessly.

With each thrust, she shook and moaned with the exhilaration until the pleasure became too much for her. All at once, the built up tension exploded in a rapturous orgasm. Tessa was hysterical, legs writhing, fat quaking as she held the sheets in a death grip and cried out. Colors burst behind her eyelids and her mind hazed over as the world melted away. Her asshole clenched and released in a series of waves each one launching a squirt and a dribble of clear fluid from her asshole along with a boisterous fart.

Pllllp! Prrrrup! Pfffffft!

Each fart packed another few pounds of fat into her already billowing butt. Logan could see its intimidatingly gigantic form become even bigger as he thrust through her orgasm. At long last, the pleasure subsided and Tessa gave a heavy sigh, panting with the remnants of her climax still pulsing through her asshole.

Logan pulled out his cock and stood up, packing it away in his pants again. From his position on the floor, he marveled at Tessa's form: her hips and butt that now spilled over the sides of his twin size bed. It was like two, soft extra large bean bags - and a pair of fat legs sticking out underneath. He wondered to himself just how heavy it must have been, and how she must have felt being held down by the sheer weight of her blubbery lower body.

Tessa could barely tell that she had grown in size. When your butt was so big, an extra 20 pounds of fat was almost imperceptible anyway. The sex with Logan had been absolutely wondrous, but even now, she felt a bit embarassed. What is he thinking? As if she were hiding a dirty secret, Tessa twisted around and tried to pull her skirt over her rear. There was no way it would work, she couldn't even reach up and around her own ass.

"Here," Logan offered kindly and took the hem of her skirt.

He lifted it up over her buttcheeks and she wriggled a bit to help as he squeezed in all her fat until the skirt was back in place: a bit shorter than before, but still offering full coverage.

"Thanks," Tessa said.

She propped herself up on her elbows and wasn't sure how she was going to sit back up. It didn't really matter. Logan took his place next to her on the bed and stroked her hair with a loving smile. She sensed then, that everything would be okay, because she had him. He would be there to help her squeeze into her clothes, to heft herself out of bed in the morning. The problems she had now like driving and sitting on chairs, well, he would be there to help solve them. His strong, helping hand would hold hers as she waddled along, fat butt jiggling behind her. Best of all … he would love her!

"You are stunning," Logan beamed. "Don't be self conscious, okay? I love every part of you."

And how could Tessa help but smile?

Six Months Later ...

Costa Rica was beautiful this time of year! Tessa and Logan walked hand in hand along the lapping turquoise waves. Tessa held her free hand against her broad sun hat that threatened to blow off with the warm sea breeze. She gazed up at Logan who squeezed her hand comfortingly. Just a few months before, he had surprised her during one of their dates with three tickets to Costa Rica: one seat for him, and two for each of her buttcheeks. She squealed in delight, recalling how envious she had been of her favorite Instagramer's trip to the tropical land, how the model's skin glowed in the sun, how curvy her ass looked in a bikini.

Tessa's bikini bottom had to be custom made and the thing was absolutely gigantic, clinging tightly to her rump, but she had to admit that the peach and green floral print was stunning and really complimented her bronze skin - just like Instagram model with the perky little ass. Little. Tessa chuckled to think of how jealous she was when she had a flat ass, how she would have done anything to have been that bootylicious model. Now her behind eclipsed every other one in existence. Even though she had come to accept all of the junk in her trunk, part of her still felt ashamed of what others thought. Thankfully, she had Logan to ground her.

"Let's find somewhere to relax," he suggested.

"Okay, babe!" Tessa replied.

Other beachgoers were staring as the couple walked by. Watching curiously as the strange woman slowly picked up one foot and swung it forward, then the other, each step sending a ripple through her lumpy blubber. She seemed to be nearly immobilized by her wide swinging hips and the ass that waggled behind her, barely contained in her floral bikini bottoms.

How odd, they thought, noting that only the lower half of her body was outlandishly obese. Her torso was toned and thin, her arms sleek and smooth, her long hair danced in the wind, swooping around her perfect face. Even the large breasts bouncing in her matching top were a thing of perfection. By all accounts, she was a drop dead gorgeous girl ... except for that HUGE ass!

The couple walked away from the water and headed up toward the people who were watching behind their sunglasses with prying eyes. He was holding tight to her arm as she navigated the pocked sand of the beach. One woman reading a book on a towel scooted out of their way as the couple neared. She swore she could feel the ground shudder as the fat ass struggled to waddle by.

"Here's a nice spot," Logan said, shielding his eyes from the sun and peering out at the ocean.

Tessa leaned into her lover and gazed with him toward the neon blue water. She inhaled deep, and exhaled with a contented sigh.

"It's perfect," she said, a tear of happiness pooling in the corner of her eye. In spite of everything, she had managed to land a beautiful boy, and enjoy a wonderful life.

Grrrrrug, her stomach grumbled.

With a knowing look, Logan reached into the pocket of his swim trunks, and discreetly passed Tessa a box of tablets that she could never be without: Gas X.