She's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what seemed like an age, I felt a release of the grip at the back of my head. Nicola let me go and stood, rather shakily, to her feet; she put her robe on and sat down on the sofa. Gingerly, with plenty of aches and pains, I stood to my own feet, feeling a cool, damp feeling in the crotch as my sodden boxer shorts clung to my skin.

'I never gave you permission to cum.' Nicola eyed me coolly.

I never gave you permission to fuck my face! Is what I wanted to say in response. Instead, I found myself looking at my feet, flushing an apology. 'Sorry Nicola' I mumbled.

'Don't call me Nicola anymore.' She said as she stood to her feet and got in my personal space. Despite the fact the she was several inches smaller than me; I felt that she was looking down on me. 'Call me Miss. Do you understand?'

'Yes Miss,' I whispered.

'I didn't hear you? Don't mumble when you speak to me.'

'Yes Miss.' I said more clearly.

'That's better. Now, as I said; I never gave you permission to cum.' She walked behind me and leaned in to whisper in my ears. 'I'm going to have to think of some kind of punishment for that, aren't I?' She whispered as she grabbed my arse cheek and squeezed it possessively.

'Yes Miss,' I stuttered.

'But I think you need to be getting home; I don't need your wife getting suspicious, that is of no benefit to me is it?'

'No Miss.'

'So, you had better quickly clean up in here and go home. I'll think of a suitable punishment for you for next time no doubt.' She walked over to the door. 'I'm going to bathe now Dan; I expect this room to be as it was before you soiled it with your perversions. Don't bother me; I'll be in touch.' She stood waiting at the door; clearly waiting for some kind of response.

'Thank you Miss.' I said, almost like a question, but unsure of what else to say. It seemed to do the trick though; she turned and left, I heard her footsteps padding upstairs.

'What the fuck just happened?' I said out loud when I knew she was out of earshot. How did I go from bringing her that fucking bra and being resolute in my intentions to give it her and leave; to being forced to tongue fuck her and refer to her as Miss? How was I going to get out of this now? I didn't have time to dwell; I knew I had been gone long enough to rouse suspicion, so quickly sorted the room out and left the house, driving quickly home. One thing was for certain; this was not the end of it.

Chapter 4

Upon arriving home I was certain my wife would be suspicious. I had tried my best in the car home to sort my dishevelled appearance, but knew that I must still carry some lingering scents of massage oil, sweat and sex. My plan was to enter the house and quickly make my excuses to take a shower. If Kat asked where I had been I planned to tell her that a friend had called and asked me to help move some furniture... very thin excuses maybe, but I could think of nothing else, I wasn't used to lying to my wife.

When I entered the house however, Kat seemed too preoccupied to even notice. She was sitting in the living room with the TV on; I popped my head round the door and said hello and that I was nipping upstairs for ten minutes and she simply mumbled acknowledgement. Not wanting to linger and question anything I gratefully rushed up and showered myself, throwing my soiled clothes in the laundry and trying to scrub myself clean of the mental images that my mind kept conjuring. Nicola's tits in that bra; her full, round body, voluptuous and curvy; her domineering side, overpowering me and having her wicked way, knowing that I was too weak to resist. I hadn't even realised that I had begun to masturbate over these thoughts; but suddenly snapped to and realised that I had been stroking my hands up and down my slippery, throbbing cock. I cursed myself and forced myself to stop, but there was no way I could stop thinking about Nicola and her amazing, full body.

I dried and dressed without lapsing into any further uncontrolled masturbation, for which I was grateful. Steeling myself in the mirror I tried to convince myself that everything was going to be normal and okay, before I made my way downstairs to join Kat in the living room.

I knew that something was up with her; normally on the weekend she's at her most bubbly, knowing that she has at least a couple of days' break from work and her boss; but she was just sitting quietly in the room, acting even more awkwardly than me. In the end I gave in and asked her what was wrong.

'I got a phone call this morning when you were out.' She said in response. My heart froze and my blood turned to ice.

'Oh?' I squeaked, trying to sound normal.

'You'll never guess who it was...' she left it hanging.

'Who?' I asked, feeling my world spinning; fearing for the worst. Was this the punishment Nicola was talking about? Did someone spot me going into the house?

'Nicola.' She said finally.

'...' I had no response. This was it; divorce, separation of stuff, selling house, finding an apartment, dying alone. All because I was too weak to say no and resist Nicola's advances.

'She's coming round for dinner.'

'What?' I blurted, both utterly relieved and flabbergasted simultaneously. 'What do you mean she's coming round for dinner?'

'She rang while you were out; I couldn't believe it. Apparently there are going to be some cutbacks over the next few weeks at the office. She said that she wanted to give staff the opportunity to 'impress' her by inviting her over for dinner.'

'She can't do that,' I protested, 'that's totally unprofessional.'

'Don't you think I know that?'

'Well didn't you say anything to her?' I found my voice rising indignantly.

'You've met her,' she snapped back; 'would you have said anything?' I had no response to that. Chances are, knowing my recent form; I would have laid down and let her sit on my face. 'Now I've got a fucking meal to prepare, my job's on the line, and that fucking fat bitch is coming round to my house.'

This was going to be my punishment for coming earlier. I knew it. I got the message loud and clear. What the fuck was going to happen? I wished for the ground to just swallow me whole, right there and then. I was so tempted to open up and to come clean about everything, beg for mercy. But what could I say? 'Sorry darling, but I've been buying lingerie for your boss, I sucked on her toes until I came and then this morning I went round to hers, gave her a massage and let her sit on my face until she came... Oh, but she forced me to do all of that.' Yeah, right.

'What are you going to do?' I asked after a long silence.

'I don't have much choice do I now?' She said as she stood to her feet; 'I guess I'd better go start preparing dinner. I'm so sorry about this Dan,' she looked so genuinely apologetic about the whole situation; which just deepened my own guilt. 'Would you mind going out and getting a few things for me?'

'Of course not,' I replied, giving her a cuddle and trying to reassure her that it would all be alright... even though I somehow already knew that it wouldn't be.

You would think that the rest of the day would drag; generally when you're waiting for something to happen time seems to crawl along. Not in this situation though; before I even knew it I was opening the front door to allow Nicola, dressed in a figure hugging, strapless red dress and matching heeled sandals, to enter my house.

'Dan,' she greeted, offering me a hand to kiss, which I politely did, trying to ignore the smirk on her lips.

'Please, come in.' I said, standing aside at the doorway for her to pass.

'Forgetting something?' She whispered, knowing my wife was just out of earshot in the kitchen.

'Please come in Miss.' I replied, cursing my lack of backbone even in my own home.

She stepped into the doorway but didn't pass; instead she deliberately pressed herself against me, trapping me against the door frame. 'I didn't get quite what I wanted this morning,' she whispered into my ear, flicking her tongue out over my lobe and causing my knees to buckle and tremble. 'So I came for it this evening.' As she spoke she rubbed her hand over my groin, which began to twitch and swell in response. 'Are you going to give it to me?'

My wife could leave the kitchen and catch this little scene in the hallway at any moment; I knew there was no time for hesitation. 'Yes Miss,' I replied with a shaky voice.

'Good boy; you're learning now.' She slid a hand into her clutch bag and retrieved a couple of plastic coated pills. 'Pour these into Kat's drink.'

'What are they?' I questioned instinctively. Mistake.

'How dare you question me?' She fixed me with an ice cold glare, turning my legs to jelly.

'S...sorry Miss,' I managed to stutter.

'You will be,' she replied. 'Now, lead me in; we don't want Kat to come out and catch you slobbering all over me now do we?'

'No Miss.' I dutifully replied as she released me from my position, allowing me to close the door and lead us both into the kitchen.

'Nicola,' my wife forced a nervous smile as she saw her boss appear in the kitchen doorway. 'How nice to see you.'

'I'm sure it is Kat;' Nicola replied coolly, 'but we both know why I'm here. I do it in my official capacity as a manager. How long will dinner be?'

'It's ready now if you'd like to take a seat at the table. Would you care for a glass of wine?'

'You just focus on serving up the food Kat,' Nicola spoke, telling my wife what to do in her own kitchen. 'I'm sure your dutiful husband won't mind serving up the drinks.'

Kat gave me a tight lipped, apologetic smile; once again causing waves of guilt and shame to course through my body. The only reason I had been told to fix the drinks was that it provided me with the opportunity to spike my wife with whatever the fuck Nicola had given me; I suspected some form of sleeping pill, but you just never knew with this woman.

Nicola seated herself at the table while I took the bottle of wine and three glasses to the counter opposite to where my wife was working. I hesitated momentarily with the pills, toying with the idea of using them to spike Nicola's drink. Fun though it may be to thwart whatever sadistic plans she had for the evening, I knew that it would only spell disaster in the long run. Praying forgiveness from a God I don't even believe in, I quickly pulled the pills apart and tipped their powdered contents into my wife's glass of white wine, swilling the glass around until the powdered contents dissolved. No turning back now.

We sat and ate dinner, my wife is a fantastic cook and I made sure to compliment her on this through the meal. Nicola responded to each of my compliments with a quiet, but obvious scoff, causing my wife to flush deeply with embarrassment at the whole situation. Conversation was hardly free flowing, despite how much Kat tried to engage Nicola in conversation. Most questions were met with one word replies and any attempt to strike up rapport was rebuffed. It wasn't until halfway through Kat's rich, chocolate mousse dessert that I noticed any effect from the drugged wine.

'What do... err...' Kat mumbled, spoon hovering halfway from bowl to mouth, 'you ummm... thhhhhink of... ummm... mousse?' She managed to eventually slur out some semblance of a question.

'Dan, help your wife to a place she can lay down,' Nicola said as she dabbed at her mouth with a napkin, unfazed by my wife's sudden change. I looked helplessly at Kat, then across at Nicola.

'Do it quickly, unless you wish for her to pass out in here and fall from her chair.' I let my spoon clatter back down and jumped to my feet, helping Kat from her seat just as she dropped her own spoon and its contents onto the floor.

'Feel... dizzy,' Kat slurred as I helped her up, easily taking her slim frame in my arms.

'It's okay honey,' I tried to soothe her. 'Let's just lie you down now.' I led her from the kitchen as she mumbled something unintelligible about chocolate mousse. She was fading fast, I knew there was no time to take her upstairs; instead we bumped through the door into the living room and I helped her across to the sofa.

'Is it over?' Kat asked, eyelids half-lidded and closing fast.

'It is,' I whispered back softly.

'Good...' she mumbled, 'fucking bitchhhhhhhh...' and with that she drifted off to sleep.

'I'm not sure if that's going to secure her position.' Nicola appeared at my shoulders and looked down upon my sleeping wife.

'Don't even lie,' I snapped, rounding on Nicola. 'There are no cutbacks, you know damn-well that this whole evening has been a set up to get to me.' I knew instantly that I had over-stepped the mark. I even cowered back after I had finished, expecting her to punch me. All she did was step closer to me and raise her eyebrow quizzically.

'Would you care to repeat any of that?' She asked, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

'No Miss,' I replied, 'I'm sorry.'

'Your wife will be fine. They are strong sleeping pills; she will wake up in the morning without any ill effects. Does that set your little mind at ease?' She spoke with a mocking tone, as if admonishing a child. I nodded meekly. 'Good boy. Now, help her to get more comfortable.' I must have looked puzzled at this. 'Would you sleep in a dress and shoes?' she asked.

'No Miss,' I replied.

'Well, neither should your wife then.' Nicola spoke, mischief lighting up her eyes; 'remove her clothing.' I hesitated briefly. Nicola wouldn't allow it. 'Now,' she commanded, 'don't make this any worse for your wife than it has to be...' her eyes lit up, 'unless you want it to be?'

With shaking hands I began to undress my wife; she didn't stir, So deep was her sleep that she continued to snore as I first slid her shoes from her feet, and then gently turned her onto her side to unzip her dress. Pretty soon she was down to just a matching set of lace underwear. I watched, shocked as Nicola brazenly stroked the tip of her fingers down my wife's chest, tracing the shape of her breast, down to her smooth, flat abdomen, stopping just above the line of her panties. 'Your wife has a very attractive body.' She whispered as she circled her belly button with the tip of her index finger. 'Tell me, what do you like to do with her?'

'Sorry Miss?' I questioned, remembering to address Nicola correctly, hoping that this degradation of my wife would be as far as she would take it.

'It's a straight forward question.' She spoke, looking me in the eyes, 'how do you like to take her?' I hesitated, mind not even comprehending what I was being asked. 'Remove her bra.' She commanded. 'You will respond to questions I ask you.'

'I... I...' I tried to reason with her.

'Remove her bra, and her underwear, now.'

'Y...yes Miss... sorry' I didn't know what the next step would be, but I knew that I had better start doing what I was told. Nicola chewed her lip sensually as I rolled Kat on her side once again and unclasped her bra, then, gently as I could, slid her arms out and exposed her pert breasts to the cool air of the room. Her dark pink nipples stiffened with the exposure.

'She has beautiful nipples;' Nicola spoke as she rolled one between her thumb and forefinger. 'Do you like to suck on them?'

'Yes Miss,' I gasped.

'Show me.' I leaned in close and took my wife's nipple in my mouth, sucking on the familiar teat while Nicola massaged her soft, supple breast. 'See,' she whispered, 'punishment can be so enjoyable.' I wasn't sure what my wife would think about the situation, but she certainly wasn't wrong in terms of what my cock enjoyed; I knew I had to be careful not to explode again, who knew what she would do if I came without permission again.

'Now for the panties,' Nicola said as she gripped my chin and lifted my eyes to face her. 'Turn her round and place her legs on the floor.' I did as I was told, once again being as gentle as possible. 'Don't be such a pussy, nothing will wake her up until those pills wear off, trust me.' I knew what hesitation would cost me, so once she was in a sitting position on the couch I began to pull the flimsy underwear down her legs and quickly had my wife completely naked. 'Spread her legs.' I dutifully parted my wife's legs for her boss, revealing her pink lips and groomed mound, a neat landing strip of hair above the lips all that she allowed to grow.

'Now tell me,' Nicola said. 'What do you like to do to her?'

'Everything Miss.' I replied breathlessly.

'You need to be more specific,' she spoke as she stepped close to my wife and began to tickle the top and inside of her right thigh, fingers moving dangerously close to her sex. 'Does she like it when you lick her pussy?'

'Yes Miss.'

'Mmmm; I must confess, you did seem quite adept with your tongue earlier. Has she ever fucked your face like that?'

'No Miss.'

'Does she ever take charge of you like I do?'

'No Miss;' I replied, 'she likes to let me take control.'

'Ha,' Nicola scoffed. 'You, take control?' she was stroking her fingers now up and down my wife's exposed slit. 'She's weak then, just as I suspected. Just like you.' Nicola stopped stroking my wife. 'Tell me then;' she spoke as she gripped my iron hard cock through my trousers. 'Who would you most like to fuck right now?' She began to stroke me roughly through the material, causing me to moan. 'Look at your wife, spread on the sofa; you could fuck her so easily, just slip your cock inside of her and have your wicked way.' She licked my cheek possessively, whispering into my ear, 'so, who would you like to fuck right now?'

'You Miss,' I gasped, shocking myself at the honesty and sincerity in my reply.

'Strip.' I did as I was bid, removing my clothes in record time and standing naked in my living room. 'Sit down next to your wife' There was plenty of room on the sofa; I did what I was told, cock pointing directly to the ceiling. When I was seated I watched as Nicola slid her red dress up and over her plump body, revealing her full, round hips, delectable stomach and ripe, bra clad tits. She hadn't worn any underwear; I stared between her legs at the swollen, trimmed dark hairs, remembering how earlier she had forced my head between those legs to taste her sweet musk. Next came the bra. I watched with awe as she released her magnificent 36GGs, they swung heavily, free from their restraints, forming perfect teardrops on her chest.

'Your cock belongs to me now' Nicola said as she approached me on the sofa, pushing my legs together and standing over me.

'Yes Miss,' I gasped as she leaned in close to me, licking my lips, before forcing my mouth open and invading me; forcing her fat, juicy tongue to the back of my throat, her saliva mixing with my own. It wasn't a kiss as much as a declaration of possession; it caused my cock to throb, squeezing pre-cum from the tip.

'You may continue to fuck Kat,' she whispered as she gripped my cock and began to lower herself, closer and closer to the tip until I felt my head brushing against her fat, swollen pussy lips. 'But know that it is only with my permission.' She whispered.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, before adding 'thank you Miss.'

'Mmmmm, that's it slut.' She whispered as she finally allowed the head of my cock to enter her, sending waves of almost orgasmic pleasure coursing through my body. Slowly, inexorably, excruciatingly slowly she slid her pussy down the length of my cock, gripping it like a vice. 'Don't you fucking dare come.' She whispered as she took my nipple and twisted it, mixing pain with the pleasure.

'Oh God...' I whispered.

'Not God,' she replied as she filled herself with my cock and began to deliberately gyrate her clit against my pubic bone. 'Me.'

'Nicola...' I moaned, 'fuck...'

'Look at your wife,' she grabbed my head and forced me to look at my sleeping wife beside us; her slim, petite frame compared to Nicola's full, round body. 'Every time you fuck her you will think of me.'