She's the Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let it out, honey. Let it all out.'

'Ugh. Shit.'

'Good boy. Good, sexy, lovely boy.'

Irina must rise, but I'm too distracted to notice. In my periphery she drops the dress, straddles my backside, draws me closer to the edge of the bed. Something hot and heavy rests between my cheeks, and my beautiful boss leans down beside my ear. Those full weighty breasts press down warmly against my back, nipples brushing pleasantly. She kisses my cheek, breathes against my ear.

'Those rumours get around, sadly,' she says. 'It's good that you ignored them, though. Too many men get scared, for nothing.'

'Y-eah...they're absurd.'

The boss pushes down my shoulders. 'Oh, I wouldn't say that.' That heat, that heaviness, slides backwards and pushes into my crack. 'Just that I'm glad you ignored them. Because I've wanted to do this since I laid eyes on you, sweetie.'

It pushes, that presence, and splits my arsehole. Lubed and loosened, it doesn't hurt, but the radiant heat, the powerful solidity, makes me arch my back as it goes deeper and deeper. The shape pulses, angrily, needily, and it easily brushes against the entirety of that zone, forcing me to exhale sharply.

'Ugh. God, you're tight.'

'Irina...'

'Let it happen, baby. Let it happen.'

'Ughn, let...what?'

I glance back, and I can't believe it. No way. It's hard to make out, but she's moving her hips, thrusting, and with each thrust and withdraw, the sensation plumbs the depths of my body and retreats. Below her flat belly, her toned abdomen forms a vague V that meets her pubic mound, an absolute jungle of oily black hairs. And below that, barely visible, on her back-thrusts, is something dark and thick and clearly very, very long.

She leans down on me, pushing me flat against the bed, and grunts. 'Take it, baby. Ughn. Fuck yes.'

All I can do is stare at the wall, perplexed. Her mammoth breasts are dragging back and forth against my back, sweaty and amazing; her wonderful lips kiss my head, brush my ear; her...penis? It can't be, but...her penis excavates me so deep that the prostate sensation is building again. Building like a volcano, doomed to erupt.

'Ugh...you've...you're joking.'

'No, honey. No joke.'

'But...b-ut...'

'Shush,' she says, kissing my ear. 'Just enjoy it. Let nature take its course.'

Her powerful hips go faster, faster. The warmth of her thighs, the fatness of her hips, slams against my arse and the backs of my legs. Wiry damp pubes brush the cleft of my butt, skewered as it is by what can only be a penis. A human penis, but how? 'Ughn.' I...why does it feel so good?

No. Not just a penis. A penis, I can explain away. A dildo, a trick. Two heavy shapes slap down, sweaty and warm, against my balls. She's got balls, testicles. No strap-on does that, right? I mean, I don't know, but--

'Ugh. Shit.'

A panic sets in, and I try to throw her off, but God, she's so strong! Irina holds me down, gyrating, thrusting. She's slamming me, ploughing me, fucking my arse. I'm being raped, but...but my body...

I orgasm, again. The throes of pleasure, the perfect glory of that anal orgasm, blows my brains and my balls. All I can do is moan, grunt, bestial and beaten; Irina continues her efforts, slow and powerful, masterfully casual in the way she drives her hot meat back and forth between my cheeks.

'Good little slut,' she says, chuckling. The boss kisses my cheek. 'You can't deny it, baby. Ughn, if anything, you should be thanking me.'

No ejaculation, no act, has ever been so blissfully ecstatic. The way it radiates outward, centred on her thick length, that metal-hard heat that drives in and out, in and out. My eyes roll back as my semen spills onto the bed, wets the underside of my belly. Big balls slap against mine, big breasts slide back and forth across my back. It's such a paradox, such a confusion.

Should I love this, or hate it?

When some window of clarity returns I try -- with greatly diminished strength -- to push her away. Irina chuckles, effortlessly holds me down, and goes balls-deep inside me. Her nuts must be huge, the way they swallow up mine, engulfing them. Her length must be enormous, stupid, unreal. She's so thick, so hot, so powerful.

'Y-ou're raping m-e.'

'If that's what it takes,' she says. Irina leans close, brushing my ear with warm wet lips. 'Do you have any idea what it's like, to be a dominant heterosexual woman, with a body like mine? Ughn. It's hell, honey.' She gyrates her hips, withdraws and slams, hard. Her wonderfully bizarre flesh bounces against mine. 'Do you have any idea what it's like--ugh--to get naked with a perfect guy and have him turn and run away in disgust?'

The pleasure is building, anew. What the fuck? It's like I've got no refractory period, like I can just keep going. 'Ugh. S-top. P-lease.'

'No, I won't. It's not hurting you, you enjoy it, you're just so close-minded.' She draws back, and slams. 'You're going to--ugh--take it. Just like you're going to cum, again. Just like you're--ughn--going to take my load.'

'S-top...p-lease...ughn.'

But she goes on. I cum, again. Twice more. The second, the more powerful, comes as she does. Irina buries herself, hilts herself in me, and gyrates. A series of powerful contractions rock her body, and she gasps and groans. 'Ughn, bitch. Take it...take it all!'

The fat head of her member bulges, and a flood of heat spills out into my rear. My eyes go wide and the orgasm hits, mutualised with hers. We both grunt, gasp, but mine's the longer. A hot weightiness rolls about inside me, and Irina chuckles. She kisses my cheek, and straightens up. 'Cream-filled, honey. Just how I like my desserts.'

She spins me over and penetrates me again, this time in missionary. I reach to push her back but she braids her fingers with mine, leans across me, pressing her full breasts against my chest. My rapist forces her lips onto mine and she tastes so good, and she's so drop-dead gorgeous, and we're snogging as she pummels my ecstatic rear.

I lose myself in the pleasure, in the luxuriousness of her sweat, her perfume. She tastes good, smells good, feels good. My tongue rolls with hers as I cum, again. I'm not sure if she orders it, or some dirty instinct has me do it, but I wrap my legs around her back as she unloads, again, and pumps me full to the brim with hot, heavy semen.

'You did want to go down on me, didn't you?'

'Y-eah.'

Some sordid intermission has her sitting on my face, her simply enormous balls resting on my forehead. I must be mad, must be insane, because she's got the most wonderful vulva, the sweetest, most fragrantly musky pussy. I massage her enormous, hand-swallowing buttocks, grab her hips, bury my mouth against her snatch with reckless, pleasure-addled abandon.

The amazing, dominant, impossibly sexy man-woman grinds against my face, forcing me to breathe in some confusing mixture of vulvic musk and scrotal stench, which even in the latter case is more feminine than I'd expect, despite her balls making mine seem small. The huge grapefruit-sized lumps bounce against my face, strangely pleasant.

'Eat mummy's pussy, baby. Swallow down all those tasty juices.'

'Mhm. Schlup.'

'Ughn, such a good little bitch.'

'Schlup. Slurp.'

'Ugh, how'd those nuts feel, honey?' She chuckles. 'Bigger than yours?' I say nothing, and she laughs all the more. 'Give me your hands, boy. Do as I say; I'm your boss, aren't I?'

But any resistance on my part is futile. Irina is strong, too strong. She clutches my wrists to brings my hands up to her front and secures them around something hot, thick, bulging, damp. I shudder, and she drags my hands up and down, up and down. This is so awful, so wrong, but...I'm so hard.

It feels...good.

'How's that, baby? How's a real cock feel?'

All I can do is eat her cunt. 'Mhm. Slurp.' She tastes good, smells great. Salty, musky, a little sweet. Her lips are neat, a bit puffy, enough to nibble and suckle but not too much. There's no hair here, unsurprisingly; I keep brushing it with my hands, however, making clear where it persists.

'My tits don't produce milk, but another pair of fat saggy things do.' I shudder, panicking as she slides herself backwards, dragging her ridiculously fat bollocks down across my face, marking me with stinking scrotal musk. I gasp for air as her nuts drop down below my chin, and she chuckles as she bounces them against it. 'Seeing as you're a little coward, and this is our one night in heaven...we'd better make it count.'

The powerful futanari forces my hands down against the bed, and angles herself in a terrifying manner. I cannot find words, exposed as I am to the sight ahead; Irina's penis is something insane, fat and veiny, chocolate-dark and glistening, born of a jungle of oily black pubes and ending in an enormous purplish helmet the size of an apple, opulent and proud. It must be as thick as my wrist, her shaft, and as long as my forearm. Over a foot, easily.

'P-lease, d-on't.'

But she grinds the slick tip against my face, across my lips. It's salty, musky, bitter-smelling, nostril-flaring. Irina beams down at me, smug and filthy, gorgeous but terrible. She shifts her hips, and pokes the fat glans between my lips. I keep my jaw shut, but only just. She's strong, and her cock is like solid steel.

'Open wide,' she says. All I can do is stare cross-eyed at the evil, brutally fat helmet pressed against my mouth. Somehow the gorgeous woman, hourglass-figured, massive-breasted, is irrelevant. 'Open.'

'N-o.'

But it gives her the shot. Idiot. And then her fat glans is inside, so thick and strong that my teeth give way to it and my lips seize upon it. 'Ugh. God, I'm going to feed you such a big load.'

Her hot bell-end leaks and her precum is...Jesus, this is so wrong. It's...it's tasty. Her cock is tasty. Salty, and faintly bitter. I'm paralysed, but she's happy to do it all; Irina leans forwards on her knees, holding my hands above my head against the bed and slowly thrusts, using my mouth like a fleshlight.

I can't see her face beyond her big sagging breasts and all the world is her perfect dusky body, divinely feminine but for this trinity of strange shapes that are defiling and soon to utterly dirty my mouth. Struggling proves useless, again. My cock is stupidly hard, again.

Hers runs back and forth, pushing against my throat each time but never entering, so fat and full that its contours are felt across my tongue even without movement. It's like a plum, yet spongier, smoother, and very hot. All I can taste is her precum, strong yet pleasant, as it lubes up my mouth.

'Ughn, remember to swallow, honey. There's...ugh, there's going to be a lot. I'm so horny right now, and it's been too long. God, I've needed this.'

'Numph. Numph!'

But my protests are futile. My rapist futa boss just thrusts, slow and steady, inevitable and unavoidable. Her helmet slides back against my lips, its thick rear ridges momentarily bulging them out and its eyelet painting my tongue with tasty dick juice. Then it slides forwards again, grinding her frenulum over my taste-buds, and urging against the opening to my gullet.

I can't even meet her gaze, can't even move my hands. All I can do is shut my eyes and wish it were over, wish I were elsewhere. Her breathing quickens, and those fat drooping nuts contract a little. Oh God no.

'Fuck. Ugh. Shit.'

She pulls back, planting the tip as far against my lips as it will go, but I can't free myself of it. Her glans bulges, and spits. Hot cream floods my mouth, ropes of seed, lumpy and knotty, buttery thick. Saltiness prevails, edged in tangy bitterness, rich and musky and powerful. Semen. This is semen.

My boss's semen.

I can't swallow, because it'd be disgusting, but she produces so much. It's a flood, a pint of jizz, baptising my virgin tongue and filling my mouth to the point my cheeks bulge out and the stuff shoots out of my nose, stinging and making my eyes water.

'Swallow, slut. Swallow mummy's milk. Ughn.' She shudders, and arches her back. 'Swallow my sperm, honey. Fill your belly with my seed!'

So I do, despite myself. I gulp, and slurp, and swallow. Hot thick buttery cream, so thick it takes great effort, but it rolls down my throat, into my belly. Her sperm, her semen, going down inside my gut. She must be so virile...there must be so many little swimmers, gene-carriers, filling my stomach.

Her salty semen, tangy and faintly bitter and rich and musky, continues to flood my mouth. Irina knows what she's doing, keeping her glans where it is; she wants me to taste her, to taste her dirtiest, most carnal of fluids. And I am. And despite myself, despite how wrong it is, she tastes good. Her hot, ropey, lumpy load, packed with impregnating sperm, tastes good.

'Mhm.' The noise is shameful, but instinctual. 'Gulp.'

She chuckles. 'I bet, baby. You've got good taste, and I taste good.'

Another few gulps, and she pumps a fat finale straight onto my tongue. The ropey load clings to my teeth, gets under my tongue, joins together the roof of my mouth and my taste-buds. Irina draws back and I breathe in fresh air, shamefully scraping around my mouth to swallow her tasty nut-milk.

I barely have time to make sense of it before she draws back and sits herself on my throbbing cock, driving my six-incher into the tightest, wettest, most incredible pussy I've ever experienced. 'Ugh.' I almost choke on the ball of seed accumulating, scraped from my teeth and from below my tongue. 'Fuck.'

'A reward,' she says, winking at me. Sweaty, gorgeous, she's every bit as terrifying. 'For good behaviour.'

She puts her hands on my chest and rides me, grinding her enormous hips down against me, bouncing her sweaty hanging nuts off my belly, her yet-turgid cock jiggling away. I can't manage to get every little rope free from the nooks and crannies, and her sublimely tight pussy bites down on me like a vice. She looks absurd, a fusion of male parts and the ultimate female form, but everything about this is absurd. It's so wrong, yet so undeniably right.

She moans, and grunts, and squeezes tight. 'Ughn. You're so thick, honey. Such a thick little cock you have.'

"Little" isn't ideal, but I'm clearly enough. Maybe a woman could fake it, but this one, a futanari...there's going to be a definite end, again. Filth that I am, some part of me wants that, to feel her seed splash against me. Some part of me wants to stick out my tongue, to taste her healthy sperm. It's so wrong, all this. So dirty, gay, weird. Above all, confusing.

'Irina...'

She smiles at me, eyes aflame. 'Let it out, baby. Fill mummy's womb with your soldiers. Ughn.' She throws her head back. 'You've tasted mine, I've tasted yours...such a good boy, Theo. Such a good boy. You've, ugh, earned this.'

'Irina...'

I must cum, and she must. She splatters my chest, and I get lost in the tight welcoming loveliness of her cooch. Whatever dregs remained in my balls, she steals with her succubus body. Yet her load is no smaller than the last, or the ones before last. My chest, my chin, my face receives a voluminous warm covering.

And she's not done. As exhaustion seizes she gets between my legs again, pulls one of my legs up between her wonderful breasts, kisses my foot, slams my arsehole anew. I cum, again, from my prostate.

The world, naturally, fades.

*

In the morning I wake sticky, tasting salty bitterness.

Irina Blackwell is gone, but our actions are far from forgotten. My first instinct is to sob, to shudder, but I'm so confused. It was rape, yes, but why did I enjoy it so much? It wasn't even mere physiological reactions. I wanted to be with that woman, only...I didn't imagine she could have a cock. A penis.

There's a note on the table, the bill for the room, already paid. "Check your phone", it says at the bottom. I've been blown-up with a series of texts from my boss. The texts begin with: "If you plan to go to the police -- as more than a few of you losers have tried -- then you'll be sorely disappointed; my body is an open secret, as is my taste in partners. They won't believe you, and my lawyers are better.

"If you can't handle enjoying what we did -- and you very clearly enjoyed all of it -- then feel free to resign, because I'm not going anywhere. I'd imagine your colleagues saw you leave with me, and they'll know what's transpired. If, somehow, you can manage to swallow your pride -- recall that you swallowed mine -- then I have no misgivings. I will, however, forever see you as the bottom slut you were last night.

"If instead you want to be honest with yourself -- you'd be the first -- then come to my office on Monday; we'll talk about "job" prospects. I'm a top, and you're a bottom, Theo. If you can accept that, we can have quite a lot of fun together.

"Regards, Irina; your boss, your mummy, your mistress."

I'm left trembling, confused. The inescapable truth is that I've been raped, orally defiled and anally fucked, by my gorgeous and somewhat terrifying boss.

In the mirror, the damage is more obvious. My body is stained with seed, even so far as to have splattered my face and chest. I'm dirtied with dead sperm, and a great deal of it has dried around my mouth, and between my butt cheeks and thighs. I blush at the sight, ashamed and yet aroused; I'm already erect, standing to attention, over the merest idea.

It's not wrong to be gay, but I'm not. And how can this be anything but? Worse, how can I be this woman's pet, her toy, as she seems to desire of me? I stink of her musky loads, a perverse painting, like she's claimed me. How can I just go into work on Monday, look her in the face, and pretend away how strong and virile she was, how weak and submissive I was?

How can I look at Maddie, and realise that she knows? Jeez, no wonder the others left. It's humiliating. If I'd done this out of pure desire, sure, but I didn't. One thing led to another, and then I was being raped. All power was gone, all put into her hands. Her strong, womanly hands, that held me down as she claimed her prize over and over.

I sit down by the bed, and shiver.

What the hell am I going to do?

12