She's the Boss Ch. 07

Story Info
A straight boy and his dominant gorgeous futanari boss...
8.1k words
4.34
22.1k
42

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,083 Followers

They sleep peacefully, but I can't. I envy them the simplicity of it.

Will it just take the one attempt? I suppose it doesn't matter. Irina and Maddie are somewhat a thing, now. Irina, Maddie, and I are a thing. A kind of twisted, weird, gruesome scenario whereby I'm what? Irina's sexual plaything?

At least I'm not left out. At least Maddie is on one side, and I'm on the other, and our dangerously attractive dominatrix boss has her arms around each of our shoulders, sleeping on her back with a look of utmost victory etched into those beautiful features even in the dead of night.

She smells good. Feels good. Looks good. Isn't good at all, is fucking evil, but I am struggling now. I'm struggling to reject this situation in its entirety. A decision made to preserve my job, to ensure my career's continued trajectory, holds in the shadows of its reasoning notions that I really, really don't like.

Because fucking hell, Irina Blackwell's body is exquisite. One of her breasts is partially resting against my chest, their fullness and heft simply indescribable. For all of Maddie's deeply attractive curves, she's practically flat in comparison to Irina. Held as I am like a trophy, a prize for her efforts, I'm engulfed by the sheer voluptuous of her hips and thighs and bosoms.

And periodically my eyes dip to that mammoth member between her thighs, a hulking length of cock sat atop the biggest balls imaginable. Such Amazonian qualities, all in one woman. Abundant appeal, with both her feminine and masculine qualities. Because as much as I've dreaded such appreciation, it's impossible to pretend I don't find Irina's cock attractive.

Her semen really did taste better, knowing that it was going to put a baby inside of Mads.

'All this tossing and turning,' Irina says, catching me by surprise. She strokes my arm softly and yawns. 'What's the matter, Theo?'

'Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.'

'It's all right, honey.' She lifts her hand to my head and begins idly playing with my hair. 'I'm a light sleeper at the best of times, and the excitement doesn't help matters.'

'How can you be so casual about this?'

'Casual about what? We're a family. This is a special type of connection we share.'

The heat of the moment and the cool of the night are drastically different things. I've gotten myself into this situation through some combination of lust and greed, and God I wish I could just excise those parts of myself that resist even now. Those parts of me that, when the fire of desire is cold and ashen, seem to swallow up the skies of my inner world, plunging all into darkness.

'You raped me, Irina,' I say. I say, while not making any effort to free myself from her warmth and softness and pleasant fragrance. 'All you care about is yourself.'

'By all means leave out your eager role in that first night, honey.'

'I never consented to having a cock put inside me!'

Irina sighs, and in the dark I find a smirk on her full-lipped mouth. 'Because you hadn't learned your place. Because you didn't realise how lucky you'd be to be mounted by someone of my quality.' She continues to play with my hair, treating me like some pet. 'I simply want you to agree, Theo, that my way is the best way. And honestly, I thought earlier today that you'd finally come around, but still you resist. That part of you that craves me is still, wrongfully, denied its place at the table.'

Maddie is thankfully a deep sleeper. Not that I speak hugely loudly, and Irina talks even less so, but the pretty blonde simple breathes softly, nestled as she is against the bronze beauty of our "Mummy." At ease, where I can't be.

'This got so out of control. I should've left when Maddie mocked me. Saved myself the hassle of your continued efforts to crush my spirit.'

'Yes, well, I saw no alternative. I want you, and I will have you. You resisted my offering of honey, so you instead get vinegar,' Irina says. 'You think I'd intended from the beginning to put a baby inside of Maddie? Jesus Christ, Theo. I was only doing it to get into you. All of this, for you, and still you resist.'

'Don't you dare play victim.'

She chuckles softly. 'The farthest thing, honey. What I've done to you hasn't been good, but what would you have done in my stead?'

'I'd have given up,' I say. 'I'd have accepted that this is a dead end.'

Irina tilts her head my way, brings her lips to rest atop my scalp. Still she strokes, this weird form of affection. Distinctly unsettling, paired with her words. Her unwillingness to let me go, or to consider even the passing possibility of not winning.

'But it's clearly not a dead end,' Irina says. 'What I want is for the best, honey.'

'Bullshit. It's best for you.'

Irina kisses my hair, inhales my scent. Almost romantic, if it weren't her. 'Does anything come close to being fucked me, Theo? In a vacuum, in the absence of competing factors, would you rather be inside of Mads, or have me inside of you?'

Inside of Mads. Inside of Mads. Inside of Mads.

So why do I say nothing? Why don't I say that?

Why is there an uncomfortable silence between us, while I stare up at the ceiling, dimly aware of her touch and her lips, the sweetness of her breath, the plump perfection of her voluptuous body. Why can't I just state the obvious?

Oh, but I know, don't I? It'd be a lie. As tight as Mads is, as lovely as she is, as sexy as she is, we like what we like. And given the choice, given just the sensations without any emotional or historical connections, I'd pick my boss's huge futanari cock each and every fucking time.

'It's okay,' Irina says, as I sniffle. As the tears come, my sobbing muted for Maddie's sake. 'Oh, honey, it's okay.'

When she pulls me against her, I go with it. Find myself resting atop one of the enormous K-cup breasts of Irina Blackwell, crying softly because of what she's done to me. Because of all that I've gone through, to end up here, to have no idea what I'm doing. No idea how to make sense of this situation that doesn't involve me losing out on something.

It's not just greed, is it? I could do without the seventy-kay, but I doubt a single day would go by where I wouldn't find myself, even in passing, thinking about Irina. Thinking about that which shouldn't have happened, yet did.

'I can't have a life now,' I say, at once delighted and disgusted by the cushioning breast meat. 'I can't have kids, I can't have a girlfriend, can't have any of it.' I stare out in the darkness across the other bronze hillock, finding Mads there sleeping innocently, wholly unaware. 'I either leave, and lose what I suffered to obtain, or I stay, and have nothing.'

Irina says nothing for a moment, running her hand down my neck. She eases somehow one style of goosebumps, while creating more of her own. Delicate fingers with noticeable nails, silken skin a form of weaponised affection. An unspoken threat, that I am at her mercy.

'Do you remember the first night, Theo? Before I raped you?'

It's somehow difficult to piece together, but I suppose in the wake of that gigantic cock, little else seems comparable. Breasts, kissing, cumming?

'Barely.'

Irina easily shifts me again. She releases the deeply slumbering Mads and takes hold of me with both hands, her height and strength allowing her to pull me atop her body, to rest my chin between the dark valley of her breasts. To look upon me, her beauty demonic in the night, a succubus temptress, a thing capable of establishing all manner of dubious bargains.

'I kissed you, Theo. I let you suckle on my tits, I put your cock between them. I tasted your semen, and it was delicious,' she says, locking her arms across the backs of my shoulders. Squeezed as I am between her massive mammaries, in their sweet fragrance, all is far more complicated than it should be. 'I didn't do that as a show, honey. It wasn't a trap, though it was obviously necessary. So far I've broken you down, that I can build you up again. I prefer men, Theo. Male bodies. I've no aversion to your penis, but I do have an active interest in sculpting you to suit my needs. I said you were perfect, and it's true, but that perfection is useless if you're still resisting.'

For the first time in perhaps ever -- and it would naturally have to occur in the lowest hours of the night -- Irina doesn't seem...insurmountable? Like somewhere, beneath all of that arrogant evil, there might be some shrivelled scrap of soul, some yet-beating human element.

And even that, it seems, rates herself more highly than me.

'When I'm convinced that you're broken, Theo, I'll happily put my womanly charms to use with you. When I can finally rebuild you, properly, as just what I'm looking for, then there's no risk of sucking you off or letting you fuck my tits.' She strokes my shoulders, squeezes tight. 'But right now, you're still in this limbo state of searching for an escape. I've told you what that looks like, I've told you -- and you appreciate -- that you'll lose all of this. How can I take care of your needs, honey, when you're still dead set on avoiding mine?'

Faint light from outside, city light, streetlight, hits her emerald eyes just enough to reveal them, and with them, the outline of her perfect face. Irina isn't smirking, for a change. The way she considers me, such thoughtfulness, pairs with her sordid embrace to perpetuate this feeling of deep unease.

Unease because, try as I might, there's such temptation in her designs. The woman I wanted from the start, at least physically, might be a possibility if only I can abandon any hope of an alternative. If only I can acknowledge her, once and forever, as my superior.

If only I can genuinely smile at the fact that she's going to impregnate Maddie, and practically thank her for having raped me.

But I can't. Not yet. Not tonight.

And as much as I wish I could think, "Not ever!", I'm not so sure. After all, isn't Mads in that state I envy already? Isn't she blissful, contented, despite the darkness?

If I could just achieve the same...

*

When daylight finally arrives, I wake up with my head nestled in the mountainous mammaries of the statuesque futanari. Mads giggles, and something like panic overcomes me. To be seen like this, to be comfortable, is abhorrent. Wrong.

'Sorry honey,' Irina says, smiling smugly. 'I'd have woken you, but you just looked too cute to disturb.' She does this thing with her arms, lifting them and in the process pushing together her gigantic tits, smothering my face. Provoking a guilty erection. 'I'd love for you two darlings to take out my morning load, but we really must be getting into the office.'

'My shower can fit three,' Maddie says, sitting upright. 'If we're in a rush?'

It's bothersome, how happy she seems to be with it all. The pretty blonde rolls off the bed and stands up, especially pleasant to behold in the morning light. Passingly I imagine what she'll look like in several months, plump in a display of her obvious fertility, and Irina's obvious virility, but rather than disgust me the notion is vaguely arousing.

All of this is arousing, sadly.

'You go ahead, honey,' Irina says. 'I'll shower with Theo afterwards.'

I'd protest, but to what end? Mads moves off with a skip in her step, thoroughly fucked the night before, relaxed for it. She heard what I said, heard all of it. The Theo of yesterday, all awash with lust and carnal hunger, isn't exactly a different person, but he definitely was more accepting of this troublesome situation.

The moment Maddie is out of sight, Irina pushes me onto my back. 'How is this going to play out, honey?' she says, sitting herself upright against the headboard. Tall and voluptuous, her heavy breasts sag pleasingly, combining with her curvaceous hips and legs to create that ever-distressing desire in me. 'Are you going to be nice, or are we going to have problems?'

If I survived witnessing the potential impregnation of Maddie, then surely I can survive anything, right? I lose so much in rebelling, and gain so much in staying.

'I'm not going to fight anymore,' I say. 'You win, Mummy.'

'So we'll be a family, then? You, me, and Mads?'

I nod, and blush. Her cock is growing hard, somehow responding to what on the surface is a distinctly non-sexual conversation. But the truth is, for Irina Blackwell, this "family" is anything but.

Maddie is out of the shower a moment later, taking the urgency seriously where our boss is doing no such thing. 'Theo knows how to operate it,' she says, wrapping the towel tight against her curvy shape. 'It's a bit shit, so if anything isn't working, then--'

'We'll be fine,' Irina says, eyes not leaving me. 'Come, honey.' She tugs on my wrist. 'Let's get nice and clean.'

The pretty blonde blushes, finding something awkward and alluring in the fact that she's been cast aside. With how Irina grips me, guiding me along behind her towards the bathroom, I get the distinct impression that there's no rush at all, and that in reality my boss is simply looking for opportunities to make the most of this apparent streak of success.

And the moment the lock clicks into place, Irina's passions show themselves.

'I finally have you,' she says, embracing me from behind, her breasts squishing against my shoulders. Her smile, in the mirror, is a thing of wickedness and awful affection. 'After all this time you're mine, honey.'

I'm struck dumb by the strange proclamation. There's this worrying element, this side of things that has me deeply concerned. Because the way Irina smiles, the way she studies my body, fondles me with ever-groping hands, suggests something troublesome.

It'd somehow be better if I didn't believe she actually had positive feelings for me. It'd be better if her ultimate goal here was simply to humiliate me, to break my mind, but under the sway of her affections I'm struggling to believe that that's the full picture. That maybe Irina has this tremendously warped view of loving me, and of how to make me love her.

'Mummy, don't we need to go to work?'

Her eyes glisten, and her cock pushes up against my cheeks, growing in firmness. 'We'll go when you're done washing me, honey. None of us need to be in early, after all. I do make the rules.'

Washing her. Okay. If I have to, sure. But when I try to move, she holds me firm. 'The shower, Mummy?'

Irina shakes her head. 'Oh, I don't need one today. Just a bit of a whore wash, that's all.' She lifts her arms up and locks them behind her head, revealing pretty pits with faint dark stubble. 'And you're the whore. Why don't you start with my armpits, Theo?'

A lump of nerves coagulates behind my tonsils, because I'm starting to think that this isn't going to involve any flannels or water. 'Um, Mummy?'

'Yes, honey?'

'How am I meant to wash you?'

The dominant futanari grins, and licks her full and gorgeous lips. 'With your mouth, honey. You're going to wash Mummy's body with your mouth.'

I suck in a breath, in low terror. The grim truth of things is that, in a sense, matters between us have been easier up until now because I don't really interact much with Irina's body. There's only the rare kiss, and I keep my hands to myself. But I am badly, madly, attracted to her. If this is going to be normal, going forwards...I might actually break.

All this, to keep my job and maintain my part in things. Greed and lust, my twin demons.

And Irina the third, the one who warps me like no other in all the world.

'Okay, Mummy,' I say, trembling. Already my cock is hardening, the merest of sexual thoughts provoking a response. Licking armpits shouldn't do anything for me, but this is Irina Blackwell, after all. The one person who manages to pull lust out of apathy or even disgust. 'I'll clean you. But I'd rather have Maddie helping me out.'

'Next time,' Irina says. 'Today I want my special boy to do this, not my good girl. She had plenty of my love yesterday, after all. You've been a little starved, haven't you?'

'I...I have.' I turn towards her as I say it, beholding her voluptuousness. Insane hips and monumental tits, a figure of profound proportions. For all her cushioning heft, the towering futanari is decently athletic, hints of toned musculature showing here and there, particularly as she flexes her arms and legs. 'I've been, um, starved, Mummy.'

She angles her right armpit towards me. 'Then this can be our special moment of the day, honey. The right kind of start, between a good boy and his Mummy.'

God, I want to go about this without touching her, but it's impossible. There's no way to avoid making this thing intimate, when I want nothing of the sort. It's so much easier to just be railed, to just suck dick, to just be some outlet for her lusts. But to touch her body? To find myself appreciating her smells, and her tastes, and her soft skin, and yielding curves?

No. No, I don't see a way out of this that won't start warping me utterly, so that sooner or later she'll have me eating out of her hand.

And so comes the invasive, evil, but remarkably logical thought: maybe that'll make things easier?

'I'm waiting, honey,' Irina says, twisting her torso left and right. Faint muscles flex beneath the fatty curves, Amazonian and alluring. What's the hold-up?'

Fuck it. Fuck it all. Get it over with.

God, she's so plush. Where Mads has lovely hips, regions of squishy softness, Irina's wide womanliness is immensely cushioning. My fingers readily sink into the arches of her hips, into the faint folds where her belly meets her sides. It's a necessary evil. A...bothersome evil. I see no way to engage in her weird acts of intimacy without touching her, without being, well, intimate.

'Sorry, Mummy,' I say quickly, leaning into her heat and pleasing fragrance. 'I was just nervous...I've not touched you much.'

Irina chuckles softly. Her emerald eyes, enchanting sorcerous stones in a perfect face, follow my movements as I dip my head in towards her left armpit. Her breasts are too large to avoid, and Jesus Christ they're soft and pillowy, pressing against my upper chest in such a hefty fashion. Bumpy areolae, prominent nipples.

'You're going to be touching me a lot from now on, honey. Part of me being your Mummy is doing what I say, and treating my body just as it deserves. With worshipful affection.'

I shut my eyes and shiver, hating and loving this. Hating her, yet being in her thrall. Loving her body, loving how every inch of it looks, loving how she smells sweetly and strongly of womanliness and something extra.

'Of course, Mummy. I'll...worship you.'

And the worst of it is that I enjoy it so much. That I can't help but appreciate the way her hips feel against my hands, so squishy and plump, warm and welcoming. That I can't help but find the fuzz of stubble interesting against my tongue and the salty flavour of her sweat pleasing as it coats my tastebuds.

She chuckles, almost giggles, as I wash her pit with my tongue. It's so degrading, so humiliating, so strange and yet so sexy. An act of submission, an act of worship, an act of bizarre affection of the sort she so clearly craves and demands.

'So cute,' Irina says, lowering her other arm. She gropes my back, strokes down my naked shape. 'Such a handsome body on you, honey. It really gets me going. Whenever I see you I just want to mount you, or to push you onto your knees.'

Her admission shouldn't be surprising at this point, but it causes me to tremble all the same. It's something about her affection that is fundamentally troublesome, the way in which she behaves with such open meanness and yet appears to have this intense interest in me, this desire for me which makes all of her degradation and humiliation seem faulty.

I can't wrap my head around the idea of being so awful to someone and yet apparently desiring them so badly. She's insane. Clearly insane.

Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,083 Followers