She's the Boss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm...I'm pretty sure I know where this is going. Pretty certain that if time isn't of the essence, she's going to make me clean her cock. And I'm going to suck it, of my own accord, because it'll just happen. Instinctively, that's what I'll do. I won't be able to resist.

Because I do so sorely appreciate her body, and what could be more appreciative than tasting, and savouring, and swallowing its genes?

I'm scared of how my head works, passingly and otherwise. Terrified that this far into things, with all the evidence in the world, some repulsive part of me still craves her in some fashion. Still longs for what I shouldn't.

It makes eating her arsehole ever so easy. Makes this whole thing not simply something to switch off on, but to eagerly engage with.

'Mhm.' Schlup. Mlap. 'Mumph.'

'As good as this feels, honey, there's a little bit more of me to focus on,' she says, pairing her words with a gentle pulling away. 'Or a big bit of me, to be pedantic.'

I can only watch, only stare, not so much aghast -- because I knew it would go this way -- but wide-eyed in trepidation as she turns herself about. As those fat cushioning cheeks slip away from my face and I'm left in the noticeably cooler, less finely fragrant air of Maddie's bathroom, my heart thunders and my cock twitches.

Irina Blackwell turns about, cock swinging, and angles it just so, just right to slap against the side of my face. A bulky lump of searing weight, erect and in need of release. My mind races with rejections but finds instead plentiful affirmations. That this is right, that this is necessary, that she's won, that I can't compete.

I wet my lips, tasting her salty sweat and bitter backside, and Irina chuckles. Her gaze, a thing of emerald enthralment, fits just as well in the face of some mythical dragon as it does the hugely hung Amazonian futanari.

'That's the look,' she says, giving my head a humiliating pat. 'That expression is perfect, honey. I think I'll wash my cock myself. You can go and get dressed. We'd best be heading into the office soon.'

'But...you said...I was going to...'

She brushes the backs of that hand's fingers down my cheek, nails warm and hard. 'I said what, Theo? What did I say?'

'I was going to...to clean you.'

Her cock, dangling ahead of me, inches away from my face, throbs visibly. Its veins bulge, its musk is rich and potent, heady. I'm salivating. I'm fucking salivating.

'We both know that's not what this is about, honey.' Irina cups my jaw and strokes my skin, lifting me casually to look at her. To meet that demonic smirk. Pride, manifest, the very embodiment of that sin. 'You don't have to tell me anything with words, because that mouth has already spoken. You're free to, of course. You can say anything you think might--'

'Don't clean your cock, Mummy. I...I'll do it. At work. Under your desk.'

Irina chews on her lower lip, eyes alive with victorious vainglory. 'I thought you might. You're starting to understand yourself, aren't you? To see what I see.'

I nod, slow as can be. 'I can't resist you. I need to and I want to, but I can't.'

'That's not true, honey. All that I've done, I've done to ensure that it's not true.'

'How?'

'How much more of a cage do you want to build before you can finally allow yourself to think you're trapped, Theo? Don't you see? The moment you accept that there's no way out, there'll be no need to resist me.' She squeezes my jaw and smiles serenely. 'You have this job and you have our deal and you have your contract, but still you're not letting it go. How deep must this pit go before you realise you can't scale the walls?'

She wets her lips and releases my face, bringing that same hand to her shaft. That perfect pole, that bronze beauty. Irina's member rises at her urging, so fat and heavy, some lance of raw heat and primal passion. I find myself staring as the richly stinking hooded head comes up before my mouth, its silken folds of excess skin threatening to brush my lips.

The most intimidating sight in all the world, and I can't stop myself from salivating. Can't take my eyes off of it.

Irina pulls back her foreskin, freeing the plum-purple tip, so vast and vulgar, glossy and gorgeous. My nostrils tingle, struck by the sensuality of its muskiness. I want to lick my lips, want to taste her. Want this thing I should despise, want this woman I should loathe.

'There's no way out, honey,' Irina says. 'I own you. Nobody could judge you for giving me what I want. And if you want it too, does it matter? Won't we both be happy?'

I lick my lips, and part them. Lean forwards, reaching, craving, hungry and needy and fuck it, fuck it all, who cares? I'm pathetic and she's evil, but she's won. The more I fight the deeper the hole gets. The higher the cost of rebelling.

But at the last moment, when my tastebuds might be graced by that delicious dick, Irina lifts it up and out of reach.

'I thought as much,' she says, giving my head a tussle. 'I'm going to go and get dressed, Theo. You know that my door's always open, honey.'

As the dusky dickgirl saunters away, I stare at my hands. Halfway up, ready to take hold of her pride and joy. To help me milk her of her first big batch of futanari semen, the freshest and heaviest of a day's worth of vastly virile ejaculations.

I turn and follow Irina's path, finding Maddie out there in her room, ready for work. She blushes when she sees me, seeming to relish the sight, to find some part of herself in it. And I understand, in some sense, how she can so readily submit.

Because fuck me, it's becoming harder and harder to stop myself.