All Comments on 'She's the Boss Ch. 08'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see you're back! I missed these stories.

dead113dead113over 1 year ago

Great entry again but it is still wild, one might even say ridiculous that such a self-aware and grounded main character passes the slight that mads dealt to him and she gets of clean with an "oopsie daisy, busted ha ha"

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 1 year ago

I love this story and hope there’s a chapter on anal service.

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Just wow... That was perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been thinking, what if Irinas kids turn out to be futa? I hope they like the MC, like a lot and make Irina jealous or something ;) That would be some delicious drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was insanely hot to read. But also can we all just take a second to acknowledge that this author has like genuine writing talent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just absolute perfection. I really hope for a chapter with Irina fucking Maddie while Theo rims her and sucks her balls, serves as her fluffer, and her cleanup boy. It's the most logical conclusion, to make simultaneous use of both her submissives together.

I really hope the naysayers for cuck stuff don't get to you on this series. Why they read stuff they categorically don't enjoy is beyond me, but I couldn't love this more. So, so good.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

It's a great story but at the end of the day it's just another guy submitting to a Futa like so many others

I was hoping for something different I thought Theo would do something different like at least show Maddi some contempt for selling him out or at least do something instead he capitulates

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This feedback, not a judgment, but this got too dark for me. I basically just skimmed this chapter hoping for an upswing for Theo. Big fan of your other work, so it’s not necessarily the non-con, but it was just so bleak, and felt to cruel for me after the Mads betrayal. It felt really unsatisfying to have him just cave at the end.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 1 year ago

This was escalating better and better since chapter 6. A 5-star from the beginning. Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congrats on writing the most arrogant and unredemable bitch of a agonist I've ever read. I've had more understanding and sympathy for serial killer characters than I have for Irina. She is such a soulless thing, That I cannot stand to read this story anymore.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4me12 months ago

I absolutely loved this series. I would not have hesitated to serve Her, in any way She demanded. Eventually, it would have become reflexive to just submit and worship her magnificent Amazonian body.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I need more of this, it’s addictive! Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Speculating here: slip her a roofie, take her to a remote area, let her wake up with the dick she is so proud of locked in one vice, and her nuts in another.

Then pose the question, "Tell me once more about your supervisor intellect?"

The start with the demands.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing series. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoyed the series so far, while I still am not 100% sure about the direction of where this is going, I personally hope that once Theo completely submits to Irina, she would then ultimately ask him to bear his child, as to sort of 're-balancing' their relationship.

All that denial stuff with Maddie was hot but I think that 'breaking' Theo by not!cucking him would just make him a shell of his former self, he eventually needs to be able to just be something else than a complete sub to Irina, otherwise he's just submitting to his own lust/developing an unhealthy love towards Irina and that doesn't seem her goal.

tom50uktom50uk11 months ago

excellent

especially in the deepest details of thoughts why fors etc...will there be more ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not realistic, to be so focused on breaking him and yet be the laziest domme in history. Anything short of him leaving will be a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Lol Irina and Theo + Maddie deserve each other... they're all so messed up, I would probably puke just being near them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES