She's the Boss Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to hate her, but I don't need to hate this. I can do this, without completely losing myself. I'm going to have to. It'll be fine.

I can be both her cocksucker and despise her as a human being, right?

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

'Deeper,' Irina says, pushing on the back of my head. 'You can do it, honey. You're my slut now, aren't you? You're going to need to--ughn--get good at this. I own this mouth, Theo. It's mine. My property. Ugh.'

The weirdest thing, the scariest, is that when she pushes against the opening to my throat, my body doesn't protest. I've normally got a gag reflex, but now? In her presence, it seems to melt away. Irina doesn't quite control my movements, but the way she urges me, the way she guides me to take her fat-headed prick right towards the back of my mouth, instils me with some depraved desire to see this through.

Her words, ringing about my head, speak of ownership. Ownership, which provokes such crude convulsions in my cock, filling my mind with dirtiness. What if she's right? What if she does?

I mean, how far off being her property am I, at this point? I'm under her thrall, in her sway. Irina Blackwell holds the keys to my future, and can unlock either a trapdoor to hell or a lift to heaven. But fuck, why does it turn me on so much?!

Glugp. Schlep.

'Aah. Good boy. Mummy's good, dutiful cocksucker.'

The heat and hugeness of her presence, as it pushes into the tightness of my throat, provokes a fluttering of the eyes. A shiver down the spine, as if someone's dripped cold water along the ditch of my back. Her bulky bell-end kisses my tonsils and then slides beyond them, as at last the wicked woman asserts herself over my submissive, rapidly-succumbing self.

Glugp. Schlack. Glugp.

'Mumph. Mhaah.'

'That's it, honey. Your mouth is a cunt, and I'm going to--aahn--breed it. There's no higher honour, and you bloody know it.'

All of a sudden, she's got her other hand on my head, and all I can do is push my palms into the fat musculature of her thick thighs and accept this fate. The copulation of throat and phallus fills the room with sloppiness, with perverseness, and the first third of Irina's dick disappears into my face.

She watches me with those evil emeralds, some conqueror, some barbarian queen of old dressed in the warrior-garb of the capitalist. Her heat strains my throat, fills out my neck, its chunky crown bobbing back and forth behind my Adam's apple.

Schleck. Glugp. Schlup. Glugp.

Irina smiles, wider and wider by the passing second, as she pulls me deeper, closer towards her. I pass the halfway point, lips searing with strain, throat complaining, but still no overt gag reflex. It becomes harder and harder to meet her eyes, to do anything but stare in wonder at her hips and breasts and belly, clothed and yet obvious for her figure is simply so fantastic and familiar to me.

'Ooh. I'm so g-ood to you, Theo, aren't I? So fucking generous.'

She laughs, full of lust and mirth. I wish I could meet her gaze, but the best I can manage is a glance at that gorgeous grin, voluptuous lips hinting at pearly teeth. And even that promptly leaves my periphery as Irina urges me closer and closer towards the inevitability embodied by that jungle of oil-black pubes around the base of her sheer prodigiousness.

Glugp. Schlap. Glugp. Slurp.

'I don't just--ugh--pay you well, don't just treat you to dinners.' As the first hairs tickle my nose, another salacious shudder swims through me, making my dick ache and balls shift in their sack. 'I'm far nicer than just that, aren't I, honey? Ughn.'

She grunts loudly as at last, with one final push, she presses the ring of my sealed lips against the base of her prick, marking my face with her musky pubes. I shut my eyes and take a deep breath, adoring her odour, adoring this warmth and carnal comfort. All of a sudden, Irina grows gentle, playing with my hair, grip softening.

'I let you give me blowjobs, Theo. I let you ride my cock. I let you taste my semen. I let you serve me, as you're clearly meant to do. Has anything felt more natural, than doing what makes me happy? Has anything felt more genuine?'

She slides her hands off of my head, tickling with her fingernails right up until the last moment. Slowly but surely I retreat, not quite wanting to leave her lovely lance behind and yet being powerfully aware that she expects an answer, to this question.

And when I get back far enough that it's just her bell-end in my mouth, oozing away, Irina Blackwell looks utterly resplendent. So crisp and cool in her confidence that some part of me is convinced that yes, she is generous. That yes, it was generous to rape me, to blackmail me, to trap me. Because it was all, after all, part of some greater good. Part of being hers, belonging to her, being nothing more than her cocksucker cock-riding bitch-boy.

The fear is fucking palpable. I've never, ever felt that particular chain of thoughts in quite this fashion, quite so strongly. But worse, so much worse, is that...there is appeal, in them, as well. That now, this late in the day, fear isn't enough.

Schpup. Her helmet is so fat that it makes a wet sound, when I leave it behind with my lips. Instinctually I lick around my mouth, tasting her gooey glaze, inhaling in passing the marvellous musk of her member where her crotch, and balls, and her dick itself have left sensual scents upon my skin.

'Irina...'

'Don't do that. Just answer. From your heart. How does it really make you feel, honey?'

'Good,' I say, without thinking. 'It's confusing and it's strange and I know I should hate you, but I like this.' The words just spill out, reflexive, pulled from somewhere. 'I enjoy every moan you make. Every shiver that goes through you. I love how you taste, and smell, and--'

Irina puts a finger to my lips, quick as a bolt. 'Well then, what are you waiting for? See just how good it feels, honey, to taste me wholly of your own volition.' She smirks, cocks her head towards the door. 'You can leave, of course. Send Mads in, to finish this off. Or you can let me baptise that mouth, and reward you for your efforts. What will it be?'

Schlup. Slurp.

Her bell-end is inside my mouth in the blink of an eye, without any urging, without any effort on her part. Irina simply sighs in relief, relaxing into her chair. Her huge helmet, halfway inside my lips, is positioned perfectly so that I get the full experience of her first load of the day.

'Ooh. I thought so.' The baleful beauty gives my head a playful, almost mocking pat. 'You're never going to have Maddie's--ugh--womb, honey,' Irina says, her knees beginning to tremble. 'But you can still--aahn--feast on the sperm that claimed it!'

I'm not prepared for this one. I've swallowed so much of her, even just recently, but this is something else. Something special. Pure arousal? Delayed release from earlier? I can't say, but it makes my eyes go wide and Irina chuckle-groans as her helmet swells and spits.

The first shot is super thick, one long rope of gooiness that hits the back of my mouth, almost enters my throat. As it begins to sag down, not quite touching my tongue in time, a second, like a shotgun blast, coats my tastebuds.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Irina laughs as I moan, completely in awe of her flavour. I've tasted it before, but...it really is different today. Salty, tangy, ever so creamy and profoundly rich. Hot, and fresh, and heavy. Utterly packed with the highest pedigree of sperm. A third rope, a fourth, and my tongue is entirely engulfed in her ejaculate. My mind races with the dirty image of a billion white tadpoles racing about on my tastebuds.

'Don't you dare--ugh--swallow until I tell you to,' she says, firmer than I'm used to. 'Remember that this same thing happened--mhm--just the other day, inside of Mads.' Irina sucks in a breath, tilts her head back, grinning ear to ear. 'I envy you, Theo. To have the luxury of--aahn--tasting sperm of my quality. Ughn.'

Schlup. Schlurp.

I keep sucking, and she keeps releasing. Fat ropes, thick bursts, dense strings. Reflexively I chew a little, as best I can with a mouthful of cock. Mixing the muck up, getting it caught in my teeth -- as if it needed helping -- ensuring that it meets every part of my mouth.

'Mhm-hm.'

'Of course, you like it. It's natural to--mhm--appreciate the semen of your owner.' She looks at me, so elegant and exceptional. It's no wonder she tastes so, so...delicious. The woman, for all of her cruelty, is peerless. A dickgirl dominatrix of Amazonian awesomeness. And her sperm, in the billions, are swimming about inside my mouth. 'You could've had this all to yourself, honey. Could've--ugh--been mine from the start, and Mads wouldn't be involved.' Irina shakes her head, rolls her emerald eyes. 'Still, you'll get plenty. Whenever you want, you come to me. I'm generous, like that.' She chuckles, almost giggles, high on the power, on the prestige of it. Somehow, with a mouthful of her baby batter, her arrogance is bizarrely attractive. 'Good cocksucker. Good cumslut. We're both right where we--ughn--belong.'

My eyelids flutter as she continues to release, completely loading my mouth. My cheeks swell, bringing with them the building worry that she might overflow, spilling out of my nose or the sides of my lips. Perhaps it's just that today's load is so sticky, so gooey and viscous. Perhaps I'm better at handling such excessive loads, all of a sudden.

Whatever the reason, I manage to receive the whole thing. Lips straining, cheeks packed, throat desperate to bob and swallow to relieve the tension. But Irina, regaining some composure, simply beholds me with utmost appreciation. Down on my knees, while she sits on that veritable throne, the imbalance of power has never been clearer.

'Chew,' she says. 'Savour. Taste. For the next...ten minutes. You don't have to show me -- by the look on your face, I'm sure you'd spill some -- but I do want you to let my sperm claim that mouth thoroughly.'

I just about manage to release her softening cock, the diligence of my suction leaving her glistening only with spit, no hint of cum remaining. But my attention, rather than on her godly genitals, remains fixed on her arresting stare.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

To churn the stuff, the thick nut-butter of the fearsome futanari, is no easy task. It really is so lacking for liquid today, an endless series of knots and strings. The flavour is, again, delicious. That her pride, that her genes -- even though the stuff has a dirtiness to it, a carnal crudeness -- can be so desirable on the tongue, all these sperm and all this salty-tangy rich creaminess rolling about, softening slightly with spit, is a grim testament to her victory.

On some terrible level, I'm glad that Mads went behind my back. If she hadn't, would Irina have won? And if she hadn't won, I wouldn't...wouldn't be doing this.

Even though, as I contemplate swallowing not to ease my burden but solely to accept her strong swimmers into my body, I realise that I love this. That I imagine I'll be back here later today. Every day.

'Ten minutes,' Irina says, all of a sudden. I didn't even notice the passage of time. 'Go on, Theo. Swallow, and you can leave. I'm sure we both have less pressing work to do.'

It takes several gulps, to rid myself of it. Warm pulses, sliding down the gullet, into the belly where surely the stuff belongs. The source is rotten in the mind, but her body...I can't deny what I like. What I want.

She doesn't even tell me to show her my emptied mouth, but I do nonetheless. Irina's eyes glisten with something, some particular shade of smugness, and then she begins sorting out her clothes.

'Remember that I'm not going to tell you when to do it. You're going to have to take initiative. Just like today.'

'Y-es, Mummy.' I nod, and stumblingly rise. 'I'll remember.'

The way she winks provokes a distinct leaking of my cock. Something Mads will have to take care of, back in our office.

'Good boy,' Mummy says, turning back to her desk. 'I knew you had it in you.' She chuckles. 'Well, you have it in you now.'

And as I walk away, somewhat in a trance, it's incredibly strange.

I don't regret what I've done.

Huh.