Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still playing with her left nipple and bringing her left hand up she pinched her right. She felt flushed and now sweating in the cool air. Her thighs tightened around Kyle and she worked her hips in circles, making him gasp.

But his thumb kept moving and Julie's pussy was now quivering around his cock as she ride him. Julie rolled her nipple between her fingers and when her thighs began to tremble it dawned on her what was about to happen.

She was going to cum on her brother's cock.

If he lasted because Kyle was moaning louder and his breathing was now as heavy as hers. She wanted to tell him to hold on, that she needed just a little more, but couldn't talk. She slowed her bouncing on his cock but whimpered when she felt her impending orgasm start to recede.

She sped back up hoping she could beat him to the finish line. Considering how much she'd played with him and the way she'd sucked him, she was amazed he hadn't cum yet. Julie realized she was being selfish, this was for him, but here she was trying to cum before he did.

It hit here that maybe he hadn't lasted as long as she thought, but she was on a damn hair trigger to from going without.

"Oh, shit," Kyle moaned in the dark below her. She felt him trembling beneath her and knew he was ready to pop. But so was she, and at this point she wanted it far more than she ever thought she would.

She'd entered his room thinking this would be a selfless act of love and here she was enjoying him as if he were just some guy she was fucking and not the one boy she should never even think of fucking.

"Oh, oh," Kyle was groaning each time she impaled herself on his now twitching cock.

Julie would have been making similar noises if she weren't sucking on her lower lips and straining to hold them back. Her fingers curled so hard into his chest he grunted in pain when her nails dug into him.

Julie was right there and twisting her nipple she could no longer hold back and bucked her hips wildly up and down on her prone brother. Whether he sensed she was getting close or it was an excited reaction to her now riding him like a porn star this whole thing made her feel like, he pushed his thumb harder into her clit.

That and another even harder twist of her nipple sent her over the edge.

"Hmmmmmm!" Julie squealed behind her lips and when she didn't think she could hold back anymore she was forced to release her nipples and slap her hand over her mouth. She yelped into her palm as her pussy convulsed around Kyle's cock while she still worked her hips relentlessly.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum!" Kyle sounded panicked and she knew he was worried about going off inside her, but Julie was still in the throes of the strongest orgasm she could remember and not about to cut it short.

She continued to pound her pussy onto her brother's helpless cock, her contracting flesh making it harder for him to hold back as the force of her climax tore through her.

"Oh God! Oh, God!" Kyle sounded like, well like someone who was coming for the first time during sex, and the next time Julie slammed down onto him, he let loose with a long slow sexy moan that added fuel to her already raging fire.

"Yes," Kyle cried out, finally sounding excited and not scared.

Julie squealed into her palm as her brother's cock twitched inside her and sent a stream of hot cum deep inside her. The last tremors of her orgasm flowing through her, she now slowly worked his cock.

Kyle whimpered and squirmed beneath her as his pulsing cock painted the walls of his sister's quivering flesh with several hard spurts. She contracted around him, milking the cum from him and the soft moan that accompanied each spurt made her smile in the darkness.

When he had no more left and was now gasping and jerking his hips as she worked his now over sensitized head around inside her sloppy cum filled twat. She leaned over, finding the head board with her hands and leaned over, breathing hard, her heart still racing.

"Goddamn, that was amazing." Kyle put his arms around her waist. "Can I kiss you one more time?"

My god, he was so sweet. She'd just sucked and fucked him like a wildcat and no nasty remarks, no dirty comments, he wanted to give her a kiss.

Julie lowered herself down to him, now resting her forearms on either side of him and kissed him. This time the kiss was much softer and she loved the soft sigh he released into her mouth. She meant for a quick peck, but found herself keeping the slow sensual kiss going.

Kyle groaned as his cock softened inside her and when she lifted her hips to ease him from her some of his cum oozed out and down her inner thighs.

"Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you so much."

Julie kissed him again, this time just the quick peck she planned and swung her leg back over him, trying to ignore the idea it was her brother's cum sliding further down her leg.

"Who are you?" He caught her wrist. "I won't tell, I promise. Who..."

"Shhh," she hushed him softly and put her finger briefly to her lips as she had when she came in.

Julie got off the bed and made her way back to the bureau cum flowing further down her left leg. Fumbling around she found her panties and quickly slipped them on, gingerly tugging them up to her dripping pussy.

She donned her shirt as fast as she could, and double checking that the hall light was still off, slipped out of his room. Closing the door behind her, Julie went down the dark hallway and into her room.

She pulled the now soiled panties off and after using them to wipe cum from her thighs, shoved them under the other clothes in her hamper. She pulled on a clean pair and sat down at her desk, turning her fan on and putting her sweaty face directly in front of it.

"Holy, shit, I did it," she said aloud.

She slumped back in her chair. Yeah, she'd done it alright; she'd had sex with her brother. Julie thought on it for a couple minutes to get it over with so she'd be able to seem like nothing was wrong when she went back downstairs.

She decided she had no regrets. As twisted and extreme as it was Kyle's sweet thank you was more than worth it. That and how good he must feel right now. Laying there in his bed, his cock glistening from his lover's pussy, and some of his cum on his cock; he'd be a sexy hot mess.

Kyle would be smiling ear to ear and he'd replay the scene over and over until he was finally able to go to sleep. Tomorrow he would wake up feeling as if it were a dream, but knowing it wasn't. He'd go downstairs, check out the girls and have fun wondering who it was.

Julie was banking on him coming to her first so she could tell him to never say anything. Nope, no regrets, she'd done a good thing for her brother. Rising from the chair and leaving her room, there was one thing that disturbed her.

It wasn't the fact she'd gone through with it and had sex with her brother.

It was how much she'd enjoyed it.

Chapter Six

Julie's head jerk up at the sound of a loud thumping. She lifted her head from the throw pillow and sat up from where she'd fallen asleep lying between Mindy and Keri. She turned her head to follow the noise and saw Kyle pounding down the stairs.

He was in his running gear and grabbing the railing at the bottom, vaulted over it, to landing with a loud bang that caused the other girls to stir around her.

"Morning, ladies!" Kyle flashed an ear to ear smile as he walked through the living room to get to the kitchen.

"Have some respect, jerk," Mindy sat up next to Julie, brushing her blonde hair from her face. "People are trying to sleep."

"Good morning to you too, Mindy." Kyle stopped and looked down at her and the smile he directed at Mindy told Julie she better get her ass in the kitchen and have that talk with him. "You have sweet dreams?" He added with a wink.

Mindy gave him and odd stare, and when she looked at Julie she raised her eyebrows. Shit! Mindy knew exactly why he was in such a good mood. Now she was going to have to use the lie she came up with last night, just in case Kyle said anything.

"Julie, tell your dumb ass brother, to get lost." Nicole spoke from where she lay on her side, not bothering to turn around and face them. "It's early."

"Kyle, get your ass in the kitchen." Julie pointed.

"Come with me, I need to talk to you."

At least that worked out perfectly, she'd planned on following him anyway. This way she wouldn't have to fish, he was going to tell her about last night.

"Go with him, Julie," Keri mumbled. "Because I'm ready to smack him."

Julie rose, but before she could step away, Mindy caught her wrist. "You have some explaining to do, girlie," she whispered.

Julie nodded and stepping around Mindy, followed Kyle into the kitchen.

"What's got into you?" She asked, as if she didn't know.

"Out here, so know one hears us." Kyle slid open the glass door to the deck and gestured for her to go first.

She walked past him and when he closed the door behind them, he turned and laughed.

"Its not what's got into me, but who I got in to."

"What's that mean?" She did her best to look confused. "You're acting weird even for you."

"Oh, come on, you telling me you weren't in on this?"

"On what?" She put her hands out. "Kyle, I have a room full of friends in the living room. Me being out here is rude."

"Bullshit, they're all sleeping. Now answer me, and be honest. Did you set last night up?"

"My movie marathon sleepover?" She rolled her eyes. "Duh."

"Seriously, if you did this for me, I'm not mad." The huge smile returned. "Because it was fucking awesome!"

"Shhh!" She pointed to her left. "Lower your voice and watch your mouth. Miss Thompkins has tea on her deck every morning."

"Oh, sorry." Kyle frowned at her and gave her an odd look.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing." He shrugged and the smile returned. "Just a stupid thought."

"I'm sure it has plenty of company," she quipped. "Now what the hell happened that you think I know something about?"

"Sis, we never lie to each other, right?"

"Right." At least not until his next question.

"Honestly, did you know anything about this?" He reached into his pocket and produced the envelope, with her pink lipstick still un-smeared on the front.

"What's this?" She took it in her hand and was relieved to see it wasn't trembling.

"Read it."

Julie took the note from the envelope and pretended to read the note she'd written last night.

"Whoa," she said, keeping her eyes on the letter.

"Whoa is right," he laughed.

"Wait a minute." Julie made sure she had the proper look of surprise on her face when she looked up from the note. "Are you telling me this happened last night?"

"Damn straight it did!" Kyle clapped his hands, then surprised her with a huge bear hug, lifting her off her feet.1 "I did it last night, sis! I'm not a virgin anymore!"

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and put her down. "So if you set this up? Trust me I am not mad at all! Shit, if anything it shows me how much my big sister is willing to do for me."

Oh, little brother, you have no idea, how much I've done for you. Julie stared at the huge smile on his face, a classic Kyle smile that touched his eyes. His entire face seemed lit up in joy and it reaffirmed her feeling last night that she would have no regrets.

"Kyle, I had no idea about this, seriously," she was both amazed and a bit ashamed at how easily she lied to him. But she had to; there was no way he could ever learn the truth.

"Wow, I thought you felt bad for me and set me up with a pity fuck," he grinned. "But I wouldn't care because it was friggin amazing!"

"Yeah?"

"So damn hot! Whoever it was she knew what she was doing and she felt so damn good."

"Glad to hear it," Julie was caught between being curious to hear more about what he thought about her, and uncomfortable because it was her. "You didn't see anything? Nothing that would give you a hint who it was?"

"Long hair, but all your friends' hair is kind of long, but I couldn't see a damn thing. I had to find my way around, if you know what I mean."

"Not a sound?"

"She didn't say one word. She made some hot little noises during it, but it's not like I've heard any of your friends moan."

"A total mystery." Julie nodded. "Kind of a sexy."

"Very, and let me tell you, Jules, this girl could suck! My God, I...."

"TMI!" Julie put her hands over her ears. "I don't need the blow by blow."

"Oh, she blew," he laughed. "Like a porn star."

"Because you have so much to compare her to?" She raised one eyebrow.

"Ouch." He winced. "But that'll change because after last night, I know what it's like and know I'm okay at it."

"Good to hear."

"And a girl wanted me bad enough to do that so I guess I look okay."

"Told you, you do."

"Yeah, but you're my sister, you don't count. It would be like kissing you and saying hey, I made out with a girl."

"Yeah." Julie nodded wondering if he knew the truth would he think sex didn't count.

"So, okay," Kyle's smile turned sly. "I kept saying no idea, but it had to be Mindy."

"Why do you say that?"

"She's always teasing and flirting and she knows I had a thing for her."

"No." Julie shook her head. "Mindy's come right out and told me she thinks you're hot, but would never because you're my brother and she's my best friend."

"That's why she did it behind your back and so I wouldn't know."

"Kyle, Mindy's more than a little stuck on herself. If she wanted to screw you, she would want you to see it happening."

"She's also kind of dirty, at least that's how she talks. She'd get off on something sneaky like that."

"Well, you'll never know." Julie shrugged.

"I think I'm going to ask her." Kyle nodded. "I'm sure it was her and..."

"No, you won't!" Julie snapped forcefully enough to make him flinch.

"Wow, what's with the tone, sis?"

"Okay, now that you've finally gotten some, let's have a chat about the difference between a man and a boy and getting more or making girls not want to be with you."

"Yeah, sure, you know I respect what you think."

"When a girl has sex with you, she's giving you something."

"I'll say." He smirked.

"Don't be an asshole, Kyle. Act like a frat boy with girls and I'll kick your ass myself," Julie warned him."

"Sorry, I'm just in a great mood."

"Fine, but keep it to jokes, not acting like that. What the girl is giving you is trust. Trust you'll be good to her, trust you'll be respectful before after and during. The after is the big part. You go around running your mouth about who you slept with and worse, what she did for you?"

"She won't sleep with me again."

"Not just her, but now she has a reason to talk and tell girls if they go with you expect it to be all over school, work, wherever. Screw up once, it can affect other girls wanting to date you, never mind sex."

"I can see that." He nodded.

"Now I'm talking about girlfriend material, easy girls most likely don't care, but that's not who you want to be screwing with anyway. You got this out of your system in a pretty crazy sexy way. But now you go back to not screwing just anyone."

"Absolutely, and now that I feel better about it, I'll be a lot better talking to girls and getting dates."

"Dirty little secrets are more fun when they're secret. Telling your dick head friends so and so blew you isn't as much fun as seeing her and knowing what she did for you and will do again because you're not a fuck and tell."

"Good advice, seriously, it makes sense and I don't want to be an asshole."

"That advice takes effect now. You don't say a word to Mindy or any of the other girls. If they wanted you to know who they were, you would. Just leave this at a hot experience and not knowing kind of makes it hotter."

"I just don't see it being anyone but her." Kyle pressed. "Couple of those girls don't even know me."

"Which might have made it a bigger turn on for them," Julie suggested.

"But how's they know where my room was?"

"Really, Kyle?" Julie needed this to end so she could get lying to Mindy over with and put this to rest. "Six girls here since late yesterday afternoon and one bathroom downstairs, we all came up here at some point. Pretty easy to tell which room is yours."

"True."

"Let it go, Kyle. Look at it this way, as long as you don't mention the names of who was here, you have a hot story to tell your friends when fall semester starts."

"Okay, I won't ask any questions." He sighed. "Killing me though, I keep picture it being each one of them and trying to decide which seems to feel right."

"Thinking is fine, just don't open your mouth, because if you ask Mindy, she'll say no, then she'll start asking the other girls. You say something to anyone they're all going to know and start thinking and finger pointing, and no one needs drama."

"I promise I won't say a word." Kyle gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I gotta get started, I'm meeting Jimmy three blocks from here. Good talk, sis."

"Good talk," she repeated watching him leave the yard and walk down to the end of the driveway before breaking into a jog and heading down the street.

Julie went back into the house and into the living room. All the girls were still sleeping, including Mindy. Julie pushed her bare foot into Mindy's arm and when she opened her eyes, gestured with her head.

She left the room and went back into her father's den where she sat down in his chair. Mindy game in a minute later and closed the door.

"So, okay, that was a I just got some look on Kyle's face if I ever saw one," Mindy wasn't beating around the bush. "Who did it? Did you ask Nicole?"

"You have to keep this..."

"Oh for fuck's sake, stop saying that. You've trusted me with everything so far and know I've never blabbed anything you've told since you've known me."

"Habit I guess." Julie told her.

"So who was it?"

"I lied last night. My mother didn't call me. That was an alarm I set to have an excuse to go upstairs for awhile."

"To do what?"

"I went on that site Night Line you showed me one time to make fun of the personals. I looked up escorts and found one in Cranston. I texted her and when she called me back I told her what I needed her to do, and how and offered her an extra hundred if she could be here in a half hour."

"You have that kind of cash lying around? Most of those ads the girls were like one fifty a half hour."

"My parents left me cash for an emergency." Wow, she was getting really good at lying and on the fly even.

"I have to get to the bank later so I can put it back. Any way I told her to park across the street and come around back and text me when she was there. I snuck her right upstairs and back down because you guys were all facing the TV."

"Wow, a hooker." Mindy whistled. "You really went all the way for your brother."

"I couldn't let him get hurt again," Julie replied while thinking Mindy had no idea how far she'd gone.

"I hope he wrapped it up is all I can say."

"He did, that's what we were talking about this morning. I knew he'd tell me what happened and he said his mystery girl didn't say a word and he saw nothing."

"So he thinks it was me or one of the others?"

"Yes, and I had that talk with him. Told him if whoever did that wanted him to know they wouldn't have played that game with the lights."

"No wonder he was smiling at me like the cat that ate the canary, you know he thinks it's me."

"I told him you would never because we're best friends." Julie giggled. "Even though you would have."

"It would have been for you, not for him." Mindy kept a straight face.

"Right, you wouldn't have enjoyed it at all."

"Nope, I would have taken it for team Jules." Mindy nodded.

"Well, in his mind you may have."

"Then that girl better have been good is all I can say. I want him to remember what I didn't do for a long time." Mindy remained serious for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

1...456789