Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to work out just fine. All she needed to do was convince Mindy.

Chapter Three

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Mindy exclaimed, rising from the foot of the bed where she'd been sitting while Julie explained her idea to her.

"Shhh!" Kyle's still in his room getting ready for work." Julie remained sitting in the office chair in front of her desk.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to sneak into your brother's room tonight in the dark and fuck him without saying a damn word?"

"Yes, just like in the video I sent you the link to last night. You said it was hot."

"I think gangbang porn is hot, but damned if I'd take on the basketball team. Jesus, Julie I can't believe you'd ask me to do this."

"Mindy, I told you what happened with Kyle yesterday."

"You did, and it's awful and that girl and her friends need a damn ass whipping. Kyle's a nice kid he deserves better, but you're asking me to fuck him."

"He needs this Mindy. After yesterday went wrong he's more nervous than ever. There is no way he's going to ask a girl out right now and he sure as hell is going to be a wreck if he gets a chance to have sex."

"He'll be fine. This girl was a twat playing games. Most girls would be okay with his nerves. Honestly, I'd see it as a turn on."

"Then do it!"

"It would be a turn on if I were dating him, or even a onetime thing, but he's your brother."

"And you said before you'd be all over him if he wasn't."

"But he is." Mindy pointed out.

"I'm giving you permission to go for it."

"Permission? Do you hear yourself? I know I like to flirt and talk trash and I've been with a few more guys than you, but I'm not easy or slutty and this is just...wrong."

"I know it's a lot to ask, Mindy, but its perfect. Kyle will get laid and by someone I trust and know will never say anything, and he won't know who it is."

"What's the reason for that?" Mindy asked. "He has a thing for me, I don't think he'd mind if it was me."

"That's the reason. He loves looking at you and when he was younger you know he had a crush on you. He doesn't anymore, but if you had sex with him? Mindy, he'd be following you around like a puppy dog."

"True. I am addictive." Mindy ran her hands down over her breasts and then her thighs. "Who wouldn't want more of this?"

"Okay, miss humble." Julie rolled her eyes. "But seriously, he'd be a pain in your ass and would keep hounding you and he might say something, and other people would know."

"So this way he can't stalk his mystery lover." Mindy nodded. "Okay, I guess I get that part, but think about if this was the other way around. Hey, Julie, do me a favor, go fuck my dad, he's kind of depressed and could use a thrill."

"I know it sounds awful, but I'm trying to help him. He was so upset yesterday and this is only a few weeks after Heather broke his heart. He's getting more frustrated and worried and at this point it might not happen even if he gets a chance."

"What do you mean?" Mindy looked confused. "How could it not happen? Kid's so horny the crack of dawn can get him going. Only problem I'd see is him blasting off in twenty seconds."

"No, there's more than that." Julie debated whether she wanted to tell Mindy everything. She'd already told her more than Kyle would want her to know, but Mindy was tight lipped when she had to be.

"You keep this between us, okay?"

"I already promised not to repeat what you already told me." Mindy frowned. "Too bad because I'd love to smack that little bitch as much as you would."

"This is more embarrassing though. Kyle couldn't get it up."

"What? He's eighteen, a breeze should get him hard."

"He was, but then he got nervous and once it starts sinking you know the reaction is panic."

"That's what this is for." Mindy wagged her tongue lasciviously at her.

"Yeah, if she intended on fooling around with him, but she made fun of him the second it started and now on top of regular nerves he thinks it will happen again."

"Yeah, I overheard my parents talking about it once when I guess my dad was really stressed at work. He was worried, she said don't be she could be very persuasive." She shuddered. "What's heard cannot be unheard."

"Anyway that's why he needs to know he can do it and in a know pressure situation with someone who if it happens will be persuasive." She winked. "Like your mom."

"Ugh." Mindy sighed. "Let me think on this for a few minutes."

"Okay, but remember, Nicole and Keri will be there. That's three suspects he has to think about. It will be like that video he might think about all three of you, probably hope it was you, but will never know."

Mindy nodded and sitting back down on the bed put her elbows on her knees and rested her chin her hands. She closed her eyes and it took an effort for Julie to stay quiet and not keep pleading with her.

After what seemed like an eternity, she spoke.

"So on one side I have to admit, the video was hot, I liked the set up. I think doing it for real could be even hotter. It doing something sexy and kind of sleazy, but no one knowing it was you. Except for you of course."

"I could never tell, you know that. If Kyle ever found out I put you up to it, he'd be devastated."

"But a devasted man who knows what its like to have sex." Mindy told her. "You know he'll think you did this anyway. We're all your friends and he was crying to you last night."

"Crap."

"But I don't think that matters. Like you said, he's going to get a hot little treat and that's all he'll think about."

"Okay, so what's the rest of what you're thinking?"

"First off, I think he's going to think it's me no matter what. I tease him all the time."

"But he can't prove it."

"True. But the real problem is this is between us?"

"Of course."

"So your brother can't let it go and becomes a dweeb. He goes to Keri and asks if it was her or something like that. Now she knows someone did him and it wasn't her. Now she's asking questions."

"That's the big problem, Julie. He's a kid and he'll be excited and he's not going to leave it be. He's going to say something. If he comes to me, I deny it and its not that big of a deal, but Keri or Nicole are going to be like "Oh, really?"

"I'll cut that off before it starts." Julie put her hands up when Mindy started to protest. "You know Kyle tells me everything. He'll tell me about this, maybe like you said, even ask if I was behind it."

"I'll tell him that he can't talk about it because what most moron boys don't understand is if you talk about it? Girls will think twice about being with you, but if you're a man and keep it to yourself? You'll get more."

"But in this case no more."

"It's still a lesson. If I have to I'll stretch it and tell him maybe whoever did it wants to see if he'll say anything and might come back if he behaves."

"Lame." Mindy blew a raspberry.

"Please, Mindy? All the favors I've done for you, you can't do this?"

"You've covered for me with my folks and lent me your car and money and helped me out anytime I needed it." Mindy agreed. "But this is sex, Julie. And I haven't mentioned what is he sees me?"

"His room is pitch black and his light is by the door."

"He has a lamp."

"I'll unplug it on him. I'll slice the damn cord if I have to."

"What about Nicole and Keri?"

"You're going upstairs to go to the bathroom. Its not going to take that long, Mindy." She smirked. "Twenty seconds maybe."

"He has condoms?"

"You'll have to have it, you'd never find them in his drawer in the dark."

"Then again," Mindy gave her a sly smile. "He's a virgin so he can't have anything and I'm on the pill. Be kind of hot to ride him bareback."

"That's the spirit!"

"You know you're twisted right? Getting excited over your brother having sex?"

"You know we've always been close. I love the little shit and I want him to be happy." Julie rolled her eyes. "If you do this he'll have had sex one more time that I have the last three months."

"That's it." Mindy clapped her hands. "I do this, you go on a double date with me with a hot guy I've been talking to and his friend."

"Okay."

"He has his own place and if there's sparks? We're going back there you, little miss good girl, are just going to have fun that night and not play the he's not a boyfriend game."

"Fair enough," Julie replied without hesitation. "Telling Kyle he needs to just have fun right now was like talking me into it too. If I think he's worth it, I'll fuck him."

"Fuck him, listen to you, dirty girl."

"So operation Kyle is a go?" Julie asked hopefully.

"With your word you tell him to keep his damn mouth shut and you make sure he can't turn that lamp on."

"I promise to both. After Kyle comes home he showers right away. Give him an hour and say you have a bad headache. I'll say why don't you go upstairs and lie on my bed for a little while."

"Wait." Mindy put her hand up. "What if I go up there and he's still up with his light on?"

"Stay up there and keep checking."

"What of the shit stays up to who knows when?"

"He usually goes right to sleep." Julie insisted.

"And now I'm thinking what if he notices the lamp and fixes it or..."

"I'll take care of it," Julie interrupted her as an idea came to her. "I guarantee the lamp will be off and he'll be in bed in the dark exactly how you need him to be."

"Know what, Julie?" Mindy laughed. "At this point I'm not even going to ask how. I guess I'll just trust you."

"Don't worry about a thing." Julie assured her. "This is going to work out just fine."

Chapter Four

Julie sat on Kyle's bed and for the tenth time re-read the note she'd typed.

"Hey Kyle, you want a sexy little treat tonight? Make sure you're in bed an hour after you get home and you'll get one. I've been wanting to have some fun with you, but just some fun, I'm not looking for anything more than taking Julie's hot little brother for a test drive."

"But I need to keep this quiet and can't have you telling people or wanting more than just a fun little romp so you don't get to know who I am. If your lights on I won't come in and I took your lamp so you can't see me."

"I've been thinking about this all day and am wet and squirming in my chair while I type. I can't wait to feel you inside me. I know this is kind of weird, but just think of how hot it will be! If you think this is a joke then leave your light on and miss out, because trust me, you will be missing out."

See you-or should I saw feel you-later, baby."

"Wow, that's kind of stupid," Julie grumbled. But it was her sixth try and the best she could do. They didn't cover writing sex notes to your brother in English class.

Julie folded the letter and put it in a plain white envelope that she placed on his pillow. As an added touch after she'd written it, she'd coated her lips in hot pink and kissed it, leaving a perfect imprint of her lips on it for him.

Julie got off the bed and saw it was quarter to ten, Kyle would be home in a half hour. Her stomach was in knots, but she told herself it would work out. Mindy genuinely liked Kyle. Not in a romantic or even sexual way, but as a person.

She'd take good care of him and if his nerves acted up, Julie had no doubt Mindy would 'be persuasive'. She dwelt on Mindy telling her she was twisted. She'd been laughing when she said it, but Julie did feel a little odd at how casually she could think of her best friend possibly sucking her brother's dick. Let alone screwing him.

But it would make him happy. Not just tonight, but once he broke the ice she had no doubt he'd now have the confidence he needed to approach girls and have no worries about sex. She wasn't doing this to be a weird little pervert, but for her heartbroken, cruelly pranked brother.

Julie heard loud laughter downstairs and smiled. After talking to Mindy, she'd decided to give Kyle more food for thought and had called her friend Tracy and invited her and a friend who'd come to visit her from out of town over for the night.

There was now five possibilities for Kyle to consider. Julie imagined his mind racing. All five girls were pretty and different looking. From Keri's red hair and green yes and freckles, to Tracy's pink and blue streaked hair. Nicole was a tall thin ebony beauty and Tracy's friend a petite Asian girl.

The five of them in a row would be like a stupid, but funny line she'd heard from a porn "taste the rainbow." Kyle's imagination would have plenty to work with that was for damn sure. The only thing that might stand out to him is Tracy's friend Kim and Nicole had short hair a couple of the girls weren't too big on top.

Okay, she took a deep breath, stop creating problems. She couldn't cover everything, plus Kyle would be so excited odds are he wouldn't notice nearly as much as she was worrying about. Julie left his room and went into her room stripped out the sundress she'd worn to take the ride with Nicole to buy Pizza and wings.

She stripped off her bra, but left her panties on beneath the simple pink night shirt she donned. Julie went downstairs where the girls were all sprawled out on the floor amid a pile of couch cushions and the extra pillows from the closet upstairs.

Julie noticed Mindy was missing, but figured she'd just run to the bathroom or kitchen. She began to sit down between Nicole and Tracy to watch the beginning of their pitch perfect marathon. Twenty minutes into it, Kyle came home.

Julie grinned at the look on his face when he walked in to find five pretty girls in shorts and night shirts on the floor. All of whom gave him a big wave and laughing because as usual he wasn't subtle about looking at them and when Keri told him she liked his beard he turned fire engine red.

After a couple of minutes of him embarrassing himself trying to talk to the girls, Julie caught his attention and pointed upstairs. With a nod and wave to the girls he left the living room. A couple minutes later she heard footsteps over her head as he went down the hall into the bathroom.

Julie remained on the floor trying to focus on the movie, but her eyes kept darting to the time. Ten minutes before she was due to go upstairs Mindy got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she tapped Julie on the shoulder.

"I need to talk to you."

Julie grinned thinking this was part of the plan. Mindy would head upstairs and Julie would tell the others she didn't feel good and went to lie down in peace and quiet for a little bit. She frowned when Mindy led her into her father's den and closed the door as soon as Julie came in behind her.

"Julie, we have a problem."

"What?"

"I can't do this tonight."

"No." Julie shook her head. "You can't back out on me now I..."

"I just got my period."

"Are you kidding me?" Julie slapped her forehead. "I thought we were always around the same date, I'm not due for two weeks."

"The new pill I'm on is messing with me." Mindy put her hand on shoulder. "I'm sorry Julie, but I can't."

"How heavy is..."

"Oh, for Christ's sake you want your brother to earn his red wings first time out? He'll put the light on and have a panic attack." Mindy rolled her eyes. "I know this sucks, but give it up, Julie it can't happen."

"Right, I'm sorry." Julie sat down in her father's recliner and put her head in her hands. "This is so bad."

"Listen," Mindy knelt down in front of her. "We wait a week and do the same thing. Ask your folks if you can have a few friends over. They'll probably let you and..."

"With my parents' home?" Julie shook her head. "That's talking way too big of a chance."

"We'll figure it out and its not like he was expecting anything."

"That's why this is so bad." Julie rubbed her now throbbing temples. "To make sure he would have the light off and not miss out I left him a note."

"Oh, shit, Julie! You let him know what's going to happen?"

"I didn't want to, but you were right. This would be the night the dope would decide to stay up to all hours playing Fortnight or whatever dumb game he's into. Once you agreed I figured nothing else could go wrong."

"I didn't plan this." Mindy sighed.

"I know, its not your fault, but now? He's going to lay there waiting for something that's not going to happen then when nothing does it's another mean prank for the second day in a row."

"Then he's going to think one of us is a bitch." Mindy shrugged. "Sucks, but what else can you do?"

"Nothing, but he's going to be as upset as he was last night. This will be his third screw over in the last month. Poor kid was in tears last night."

"You're making me feel worse."

"Not trying to, but it's the truth."

"What about Nicole? From what I gather she's a party girl. I've heard some pretty wild stories."

"You're the only one I could trust to never tell anyone."

"There's nothing you can do, Julie." Mindy rose from the floor and gave her a quick hug. "You meant well. Wish my sister was half as nice to me as you are to Kyle. He's lucky to have you."

"Yeah because he doesn't know I just toyed with his damn feelings."

"And he never will. Just like he'd never know who had sex with him, he'll never know who left the note. Just hope he doesn't think I'd be that mean."

"He doesn't know Nicole or Kim; he'll probably think it was them."

"I'm going to head back in to living room. You coming?"

"In a couple minutes, I just need a few minutes.

"Don't beat yourself up over this, Julie. You did everything you could."

Julie forced a smile, but when Mindy left the room, she swore, "fuck", and slapped her palm on the table next to her.

"Ow." She winced, rubbing her palm.

She couldn't believe Kyle was going to let down again and this was squarely on her. Mindy was right, he wouldn't know, but she would. She sat back in the chair, her mind spinning. There was an adult dating site Keri had showed her one time and they'd spent time on it making fun of the guys ads

There were a lot of escorts on there, most of them local coeds, usually advertising rates of a hundred and fifty for an hour. Maybe she could do that. Call one and have her meet her around back and sneak her upstairs and...

No, she couldn't do that. To risky and who was to say they'd do as she asked? If she got a snotty one they might come out and say "This is from your sister." Besides, a hooker? Mindy was right, she needed to let this go, nothing she could do.

Or was there? Julie went back to Mindy saying he'd never know who left the note. He'd never know for sure who had sex with him if it had worked.

He'd never know who it was he could only guess and the one person he would never suspect would be his sister.

"That's because that would be so wrong it's not even funny," Julie whispered. Where the hell had that crazy thought come from?

Because another thing wrong was Kyle suffering another disappointment. She could imagine him lying there wide awake, waiting for that door to open. He'd be happy, excited, a little nervous, but anticipating that 'sexy treat' promised to him in a note written by his well-meaning sister.

As it grew later his excitement would change more to nerves. Was it going to happen again? Was someone else playing a nasty trick on him? Eventually he would realize no one was coming and knowing her brother, who'd always been kind of sensitive, he'd lay their crying in the dark.

This time it would be her fault. This was her idea and it had blown up on her. If only she hadn't left the damn note or Mindy had found out her bad news an hour sooner. But what was done was done. Kyle was going to be crushed again and it was all on her. He wouldn't know that, but she would.

He wouldn't know. Again, the words triggered the taboo thought of Julie doing it herself. He wouldn't see her, he wouldn't hear her, and he'd never think it was her. He'd never think it because it was sick!

123456...9