Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you. You know, take it for the team." She smiled down at him and went back to relaxing and luxuriating in lying there while her brother lavished attention on her neglected pussy.

He was going slow and easy and despite being worked up she didn't feel close to coming just yet. At the sound of a horn in the street outside the both jumped, and Julie's head turned in the direction of the noise.

Her eyes landed on her nightstand and with a wicked smile, she reached over, opened the drawer and removed her vibrator.

"Put this inside me." She passed it to him, laughing at the way his eyes widened.

He took the purple toy gingerly as if he thought it was going to bite him but didn't hesitate to place it between her legs and ease it inside her.

"That's it, all the way in," she moaned. "Now turn the dial at the end all the way....Oh, fuck." Julie whimpered as the toy vibrated inside her. "Now suck that clit, Kyle, its time to make big sis come so you can fuck me again and his time I'm getting on my knees for you."

Kyle responded by sucking her clit hard enough to make his lips smack and then went to town alternately sucking hard then swirling his tongue around it. Julie rolled her nipples between her fingers, but squeezing harder than before while rocking her hips into the vibrator.

Kyle grabbed the edge of it and she groaned when he fucked her with it, slowly at first, then thrusting it harder and faster into her. Julie braced her feet on his shoulders and pushed, lifting her ass off the bed so he could push the toy deeper and pressing her clit harder to his tongue.

"Right there!" She gasped as he pushed his thumb under her clit and wiggled it, stroking underneath as his tongue teased across it. "Someone's been watching porn!"

She started to laugh, but it turned into a sharp breath when he buried the toy inside her while giving her clit a hard suck. Her back arched and her thighs trembled around him.

"Don't stop sucking it, please don't stop!" She implored him. "Keep going, Kyle! You're going to make me come!

Her toes curled into his shoulders and she twisted her nipples to the point it was painful, but the next thrust of the vibrator caused her to throw her head back and wail in pleasure. She emitted a series of loud yelps as her legs tightened around her brother's head and she ground her convulsing pussy into his face.

He kept fucking her with the toy, driving it into her contracting flesh while sucking on her clit. Julie cried out repeatedly as this orgasm was even stronger than the one from last night. Between her legs she could feel Kyle's hot breath on her pussy and heard him moaning softly from being turned on by how hard his sister was coming for him.

Julie arched her back and let out one more long loud squeal, before slumping back onto the bed, her body going limp.

"Oh my god, I've never come so hard." Julie lay there staring at the ceiling her face flushed and her breasts heaving. "That was one hell of a first-time eating pussy."

She moaned when Kyle eased the toy from inside her and rose up on his knees between her legs. He then shocked her when he put the end of the glistening toy into his mouth and sucked on it, his eyes closed and a look of bliss on his face.

"Damn, I'm not the only freak here." She pushed herself into a sitting position. "Now I think it's my turn."

Julie rose to her knees and as he has done, slid her legs out behind her. She bent her legs at the knees and crossing her ankles took his once again hard cock in her hand and rubbing it along her cheek looked up at him.

"How's your big dick look in your sister's face."

"Sexy, and you look great like that. Love this position."

"Because you can see the bottom of my feet you little foot perv?"

"Part of it." He leaned over and grabbed her ass. "This is damn fine, though."

"So is this cock, and damn tasty." Julie and keeping her eyes on his parted her lips and wrapped them around his tip. She slowly took the entire length of his cock into her mouth, inch by teasing inch.

Kyle groaned as his cock was slowly engulfed in his sister's warm wet mouth, but it was his eyes that had her just satisfied pussy already heating up again. He had that same look of surprised lust on his face while he watched his loving big sister suck his dick.

Julie held his cock in her mouth, her lips around his base, then worked him back out just as slowly. His legs were shaking in anticipation and his hands found their way onto her shoulders. He gently caressed her shoulders and upper back causing her to sigh as she now bobbed her head.

She blew him in a steady rhythm, not fast enough to try and get him off, but far more than a slow tease. Julie reached between his thighs and cupping his balls teased them with her long fingernails.

"That looks and feels unbelievable," he moaned, his hips rocking. He wasn't thrusting hard, but moving in time with her head, his cock coming forward as her mouth descended on it. Julie released his cock and pinning it up to his stomach sucked his balls into her mouth.

"Guess I'm not the only one who watches porn," He breathed while she took turns, sucking gently on each of his balls. She switched off to licking, bathing her brothers swollen sac with her soft tongue.

Julie worked her tongue from his balls up to the tip and took him back into her mouth once more. She resumed her sucking, moaning at how good it felt to have her brother's hard flesh in her mouth.

She though again of what was in store for them. She imagined giving him sneaky little surprise blow jobs around the house. Kneeling behind the kitchen counter while he sat there, blowing him while her parents sat in the living room watching TV.

Giving him hand jobs and him fingering her under the blanket they shared when they'd sit on the couch in the winter and watch movies with the folks. She'd sneak into his room late at night and he would come to hers. It would be risky, but just the thought of the risk was causing her to squirm, a fresh wave of moisture flowing through her.

She lifted her head from his cock and rising up to her knees, took his face in her hands and kissed him. "We're going to have so much fun, Kyle. Your big sister is going to take such good care of you."

"I'm going to take care of you too." He put his arms around her, and whispered in her ear. "I want to make you feel good."

"Then make me feel good." Julie turned around on her knees and leaning forward on her hands, wiggled her ass at him. "Come fuck me, Kyle."

He grabbed her hips and entered her in a long smooth thrust that caused her to cry out. "Fuck that's deep!"

Kyle fucked her slowly at first, working his long cock in and out of her long delicious thrusts that had her sighing and moaning each time he buried himself with in her. His hands slid over her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them wide as he fucked her.

"You looking at my ass, little brother?" She looked over her shoulder. "I've never done that, never wanted to, but I might let you do it."

"Really?"

"I'll let you do anything to me, little brother. But right now stop teasing and start fucking. I haven't had any in a long time so you're going to need to make up for it."

"Like this?" He surprised her by tearing into her, fucking her so hard she was yelping with each thrust.

Julie lowered herself to the bed, resting her head on her forearms as her brother hammered away at her. She yelped and squealed as his big cock pounded her sopping slit. She could feel her juices on her thighs as it was pushed out of her by his forceful thrusts.

His balls were slapping against her clit and he was squeezing her ass hard enough to be uncomfortable, but even that added to the thrill.

"Like that, don't you?" She called back to him. "This how you like your sister? Face down, ass up while you fuck her like some slut?"

"You're not a slut." He moaned. "You're just a bad big sister."

"Only bad for you, Kyle," she whimpered as he continued his assault on her pussy. "I hope you like this pussy, because from now on it's your pussy. Anytime you want it, anyway you want it."

"Really?" He slowed his thrusting. "All the time, like...a couple?"

"All the time, all you have to do is keep giving it to me. Keep shoving that big cock in my cunt and my mouth and maybe sometime even my ass. Just keep licking my pussy and making me cum and I'm all yours."

"I can do that." He sped up once, more, pounding her so hard the bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard banging the wall and the springs squeaking in protest.

"Something else you need to do to make this pussy yours." She breathed in between her cries of pleasure. "You still need to be my sweet little brother and be good to me and give me those sweet kisses like last night and before we started fucking today."

"I plan on that, sis. I want to be better to you than any of your boyfriends ever were."

"And I'm the only girl you've ever been with and I want it to stay that way, I want to be your first and only. The only girl you fuck, the only girl you love."

She surprised herself with that last word. Love, did she really love him? She did as his sister, but was there more there now? Had crossing the line sexually opened them up for more? It would be something she'd have to think about later because right now it was hard focus on anything but the hardest fucking she'd ever had.

Kyle was breathing hard behind her and his fingers digging harder into her soft flesh. His thrusts were getting shorter and harder as he fought to hold back as long as he could.

"Come for me, Kyle! Come for your sister. You can come anywhere you want!"

"Your face?" He moaned.

"Way too much porn," She tried to laugh, but it turned into a squeal. "But whatever you want, I am a bad big sister after all."

The idea of coming on her face pushed him over the edge. He gave her a few more frenzied thrusts that were so hard her eyes were rolling back and her mouth was open in a continues moan as he went at her like he was afraid she was going to take it away from him.

When he whipped his cock out, she rolled over onto her back, propped herself up on her elbows and opened wide for him. Kyle slid over next to her and pumped his cock. Despite having already come, he sent a long thick squirt of cum splashing against her right cheek.

His second spurt caught her in the mouth and she pushed it out with her tongue, sending his cum drooling down her chin. She turned her head, letting him spray some cum on the other side of his face.

Kyle's eyes lit up as he kept stroking, covering his sister's face with a damn impressive second load. When he slowed his stroking, Julie wagged her cum coated tongue at him, inviting his cock into her mouth.

Kyle was happy to take her up on it, pushing it slowly into her mouth and it was at the same time the dirtiest, hottest thing she'd ever done. Her tits still had cum on them from his first load and now here she was with her face covered in it and her brother feeding his still oozing cock.

She sucked slowly, bobbing her head and coaxing a few more drops, before with a whimper, he eased his cock from her mouth. Julie looked up at him and smiled through the cum on her lips.

"How's your big sister look wearing your cum?"

"This is so much hotter than the movies." He breathed as he sat back on his knees, his now semi hard cock dripping onto his leg. "You really are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Only for my brother." Julie wiped some cum from her cheek and sucked her fingers in her mouth. "Hmm, I hope you're ready to make up for all the time you went without because I am going to need a lot of this."

"Anything for you, sis." He nodded, smiling ear to ear.

"Then get me a towel, because this I need to wipe off."

Kyle left the room and Julie admired how damn fine his naked body looked. He came back a minute later with a damp towel. She tried to take it, but he pulled it away then proceeded to gently wipe her face and breasts off.

When he had cleaned the cum from her, he turned the towel around and wiped the cool towel across her face and chest, cooling her off.

"You're so sweet." She put her hand on his cheek and drew him down into a soft kiss. "You really are."

"Yeah, I was real sweet, coming in your face."

"Sex is sex, its before and after that sweet matters." She gave him a soft smile. "I have a feeling you and I aren't going to just fuck like this. I bet you're going to make love to me." She kissed him once more. "And I'm going to love it."

"I'd like to be sweet like that with you." He stretched out on his side next to her. "I would have this time if..."

"Kyle, you've waited way to long for this and I've gone without not just sex, but good sex, to long to go slow. We needed to just cut loose and have some fun. There's plenty of time to be sweet or dirty or whatever we want."

"Mean that? This isn't just some weird thing because of last night?"

"Kyle I did that last night out of love, but was surprised at how much I loved doing it. You were right. The way I kissed you said a lot more than I thought it did." She rolled over on her side to face him.

"I think the line we crossed was more than sex." She gave him a nervous smile. "You think so too?"

"Nope." He shook his head causing her smile to fade.

"No?"

"No. I don't think so." He gave her a quick kiss. "I know so."

"You jerk. I..." He stopped her with another kiss; this one a soft sensual lingering one that caused her heart to flutter and left her breathless when he eased back from her.

"I love you, Jules. Everyone, even the folks always say we're way closer and nicer to each other than most brothers and sisters. Now we're even closer and not just like this," he gestured down along their naked bodies. "But here." He tapped his chest over his heart.

"Kyle, I cannot believe you were never with a girl. You're cute, you're sweet and you're such a good guy."

"It sucked waiting, but having my first time be with you?" He gave her that smile she'd always adored and now loved even more. "Worth it."

"I don't just want to be the first time, though." She told him softly. "I want to be the next time and the last time and every time in between."

"Now who's sweet?" He kissed her, then turned serious. "You know, maybe all this was meant to be. You're right I'm a decent guy who should have had a few real girlfriends by now and you deserved better than that asshole Nick."

"True." She nodded.

"Mindy getting her friend just before she was supposed to come see me."

"That was odd, she wasn't due." Julie nodded again.

"Me forgetting to give you that earring back last night and it falling off in my bed."

"You believe this or you justifying?" She teased.

"Just a lot of things that seemed to put us together so my first time could be with a girl who loved me and you could have someone who appreciated you. The two things mom and dad told us it should be."

"Not with each other though." She laughed.

"Well yeah, but don't you think things really fell into place?"

"Yeah," Julie though back to last night. "Imagine if my coin flip had come out heads!"

"Coin flip?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah, I was so torn between whether or not I should do it I flipped a coin."

"Wow, lucky me,"

"Tell me about it, you made out pretty good, Kyle. You got head and your sister's tail."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this kind of lighthearted fun little story. As always votes and comments-good, bad and indifferent-are welcome. As always thank you for reading. Lovecraft68

1...456789