Shibari: Almost a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't mind this, either," she murmured when I pulled back.

"Good," I murmured as my mouth traced her cheek to her ear. "So: You're a switch?"

She chuckled as she turned her head to give me access to her ear. "Mmm, when someone is so determined to make me feel good, I can lie back and let them make me come. But I want you inside me when I do."

"Well, all right," I whispered against her ear, making her shiver and wriggle as if lightly tickled, which was a movement against my body I felt a deep desire to cause again. "How do you want me?"

Years ago, one girlfriend had only been able to come with clitoral stimulation. I got a lot of practice at cunnilingus with her, but she also liked to be fucked from behind as she rubbed herself.

"Oh, I'm adaptable," Ella murmured. "Keep going, I'll make suggestions."

I could live with that. I began moving down Ella's body, tracing my lips and tongue over her skin. I loved doing it, and she seemed to like it last time.

As I moved, I trailed my hands down her arms, releasing her wrists. She did not move.

When I reached her breasts, I teased them as I had before. But this time, I settled in to treat each nipple to the longest, most sensuous period of stimulation I could. I was not intending to move down her body. I had made her come with my tongue. I intended to see how long I could push her before either I realised she could become bored or impatient, or it became too much for her. I was sincerely hoping for the latter.

I moved from breast to breast, nipple to nipple, not letting either one grow soft, employing my fingers to tease and stroke and gently massage and gently rub and twist and squeeze each still-damp nub in turn.

She moaned, she purred, she chuckled, she groaned, she stretched and shifted underneath me. She gasped and rolled her head and her hands worked at the sheets above her and her hips began to twitch and her belly clenched.

She arched her back, lifting her breast into me, and make a sound between a grunt, a growl and pure, non-verbal self-restraint.

I played with my teeth, stroking each nipple, then pressing more firmly past the base, then nibbling, squeezing, actually biting, tugging then stroking then squeezing again.

Her hips jerked up against my belly and her legs spasmed.

"Are you trying to give me a nipple orgasm?" she said through gritted teeth.

"You know, I've heard of those," I murmured before gently sucking a hard nub once more into my mouth.

"Argh! Enough! I want you inside me!"

She thrust me off and twisted to the side, scrabbling at her bedside chest of drawers, one leg thrown forward to brace herself against the bed as she reached out.

I followed her, caught her shoulder, and slipped my other hand between her spread legs to tickle her labia.

She gasped and froze, hand quivering an inch from a wooden drawer handle.

I kissed her back as I continued stroking lightly over her labia. She clutched at the corner of her chest of drawers and pushed her forehead into the bed.

I wriggled a fingertip between her labia, finding enough dampness to spread it around and lubricate her entire vulva to let two fingers slide easily from top to bottom, exploring and letting her know I was exploring her.

"You bastard," she whispered, her voice ragged as the knuckles of her hand gripping her chest of drawers turned white and her arm shook with tension.

I pressed my two fingers together and began wriggling them inside her. My arm was pressed against her buttocks, my leg over one of hers, my chest against her back, my mouth lightly kissing her far shoulder to pin her not securely but enough to the bed.

She cried out, her vagina clenching around my fingers. I slipped inside to the knuckles, and she muffled another cry against the bed.

I began moving inside her, stroking as far as I could without risking slipping out, flexing my fingers as I went to rub my knuckles around inside her.

"Oh, God," she said, muffled against the bed.

I just kept kissing her back lightly while holding her down and fucking her with my fingers.

"Oh, God!"

I kept on moving inside her, feeling her tension.

"Gnnnngh!"

I sped up, moving vigorously now, trying to find a pace I could maintain.

"Gah!"

I was pretty sure I could keep that up.

"Stop!"

I did, obediently, not playing with pushing her or taunting her. We were not going to start that.

She scrabbled for the drawer while I kept my fingers inside her and, after a frustrated snarl, she managed to pull out a condom and rip the cover open with her teeth.

"You want me from behind?" she asked, turning her head to almost be able to look at me.

I slipped my fingers out of her, flipped her over towards me onto her back, and moved my knees inside both of hers. "Can you come like this?" I asked.

She grinned up at me and reached down to caress my cock, making sure it was properly hard before rolling the condom on.

"Try me," she said, guiding me inside her as she pulled her knees up until they were almost touching the bed but higher than her hips.

As I pushed smoothly into her, she gasped and her eyes rolled back, her head following.

"Oh, yes! Finally!"

When I felt the first touch of friction, I pulled back a little, then pushed back in, taking three thrusts before I pressed entirely inside her, my hips against hers, and felt resistance to the tip of my cock.

"Oh, I love how long you are!" she gasped.

That was an unexpected oblique compliment I was happy to accept.

Her head came back up, her lips searching. I bent forwards to kiss her. There was nothing tender or soft about that contact. It was almost bruising. It was hungry. It was demanding. I felt her vagina squeeze my cock and her thighs come up to press against my waist -- a sensation that was almost as nice.

When I pulled back, I glanced down to see her hands pulling her knees back and open.

I slipped my arms underneath each leg and pushed back, bracing my hands on the bed and holding her bent in half, pulling her hips up against me and opening her to me.

A fierce, almost feral light lit her eyes and she reached up to grab the headboard. "Fuck me," she invited.

That was a personality she had not revealed to me before, but it was one I felt a deep desire, in fact, need, to obey. I was on top, ostensibly in command, but felt very obedient in the moment.

It had been a long time since I had tried to fuck someone hard, and I was pretty sure I did not have the right fitness to truly do so well, but I was prepared to try.

I was also aware that if I was anywhere close to tapping her cervix, I did need to be at least a little careful, no matter what she demanded.

So I started with long strokes, pressing against her each time, feeling that pressure at the tip of my cock each time but only barely, only just enough to realise it.

That seemed reassuring.

She gasped, her neck stretching and her hands working around the dowels of the headboard. "Oh, yes! Hard! Fuck me!"

"Hard, or fast?" I whispered, stilling inside her for a second and murmuring an inch from her lips.

She glared at me. "Fast!"

So, I sped up, at first trying to find a pace I could maintain for a while and then, feeling that it was a bit embarrassing, pushing myself to something that was a little faster but I could hopefully maintain for long enough.

Over the sounds of my hips slapping meatily against hers, and the shaking of her body as I pushed her down into the bed, Ella began gasping with what sounded like -- what I hoped was -- pre-orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh, that'll get me! That'll get me! Oh, God! Oh, God! OhhhAaaaah! Nnnng... God! Oh, fuck me hard! Make me come! Make me come! Make me co--"

Her voice choked off through three, four of my strained, increasingly tiring thrusts before she bucked wildly underneath me to the accompaniment of a single, wild, violent, "NNNGGGGHHHH!"

I fucked her a few more times before her wild spasming suddenly recoiled against me.

I pressed inside her, holding still, as her arms grabbed my head and pulled me down into a desperate kiss.

I held myself, returning her kiss but feeling quite a lot of strain in my arms as I held myself above her, until her shivering stopped and she suddenly collapsed back, gasping.

With shaking arms, I freed each of her legs one at a time and lay down on top of her, gently but then letting my full weight rest on her when she groaned happily and pulled me against her. Her legs fell limply to either side.

"Oh, fucking hell," she breathed, trying to pepper my face with kisses but falling back limply after only a couple. "I need... to let... somebody know that I... do not normally... come... that easily. But somebody!" She tried to punch me on the back of one shoulder, "revved me up so much!"

She stopped speaking and clung to me, breathing heavily, while I did my best to hug her tenderly without being able to get my arms underneath her.

She giggled.

"Are you good?" I asked softly.

"Oh, hohoho! I'm just hoping I made you feel half that good!"

"More than half, otherwise it would be physiologically impossible for you to feel twice that good," I said, trying to sound sage.

She giggled. "I'm not sure about that! I'm prepared to try it!"

"It wasn't too much teasing, was it?" I asked, stroking hair off her sweaty forehead.

"I do enjoy a longer period of actual fucking," she said, trying to be severe but unable to keep it. She giggled again. "But that was good, too!"

She reached up to brush strands of my unruly long hair out of my face. "Now, how are you going to come?"

"Imminently, after that," I said.

She laughed gleefully and squeezed me against her with her arms while wrapping her legs around me. The feel of her thighs against my waist was heavenly.

"Oh, yes, keep your legs there!" I said, managing to speak fairly normally despite the pressure from her arms.

She locked her ankles together behind my back.

"I want to feel you," I whispered against her cheek as I began to move just my hips, able to manage short strokes in and out of her at first, feeling her vagina at first relaxed a little around my cock then squeezing as she responded to the stimulation after her orgasm.

She gasped, her whole body shivering again, as I settled into a smooth, long, slow rhythm.

"I want to feel inside you," I whispered, kissing her cheek then her jaw, then underneath her ear. "I want to feel you against me, and your legs around me, and your thighs against my waist, and your breasts underneath me, and your hands on my back."

I kissed her ear, making her giggle, then dipped my tongue into her ear and tickled until she shrieked and writhed underneath me, almost throwing me off.

"I want to feel every movement you make," I whispered.

"You bastard," she gasped.

I was already close to coming. "I want to feel this moment, as close to you as I can be."

She sighed again, hands returning to tender stroking of my back. "Can I do anything?"

"Just feel me and let me feel you," I whispered. "You can pinch my nipples later."

"Ooh, promise?

Either deliberately or with that burst of glee that I felt through her arms and legs tightening about me, her vagina squeezed my cock a little harder and I knew I was close to losing control.

"Let me rephrase that," I said, moving my head until I could kiss her directly again, teasing her mouth as her tongue reached playfully for me. "You had better... oooh... pinch myUnggghhh!"

I shuddered, less violently than she had and not for as long, as she clenched me against her with every muscle, skeletal and internal.

Eventually, I was lying on top of her, gasping for breath and feeling sweaty as she stroked me tenderly.

"Oooh, you sound good as you come," she whispered.

"Have you heard yourself?" I asked, incredulously, slightly muffled against the bed.

She laughed. "I have been told that. Are you feeling good?"

"Mmmm."

"Are you going to move any time soon?"

"Probably not."

"Good."

I did, eventually, have to move as I went flaccid and we needed to take care of the condom.

I rolled onto my back and she settled on top of me, a leg thrown over my groin, snuggling until one of us needed to go to the toilet.

When we were both back in bed, she pushed me down and lay half on top of me, one breast flattened against my chest, a leg across both of mine just below my groin, one hand able to softly stroke my chest, her head nestling onto my shoulder.

I found that one of my arms fit nicely around her but the other one wouldn't really work and had to just go limp at my side.

"Thank you for thinking you needed to repay me, that was fantastic," she said, sleepily. "But you honestly don't need to. I would have enjoyed riding you just as much."

"I'll bear that in mind," I murmured back, before kissing the top of her head. "But I do, I really do. I can't be in an unbalanced relationship. I can't feel that I'm not getting much back, which is what happened last time, but I also can't feel I'm not giving back as much as I get. Emotionally, physically: anything. If you continue to tie me, I'm going to try and continue to give you explosive orgasms."

She giggled. "Promise? But I really do tie for my benefit as much as yours."

"OK, simple ties," I said. "But if you play with me in ropes, I play with you in bed."

She sighed melodramatically. "Well, OK! If I have to put up with that, I'll put up with it!"

Her hand moved to grab me over my nipple and squeeze.

I dropped my hand to where I could just barely reach her arse, and squeezed back.

"Good," I said, feeling sleepy myself.

"I'll just ride you in the morning," she said in a barely audible murmur.

"What?" I asked, knowing full well what I had heard.

"Nothing. Go to sleep."

I let myself smile in the darkness. "Good night, Ella."

"Good night, Phelan."

1...456789