All Comments on 'Shifting Fortunes Ch. 01'

by sweeter_sensations

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
More!!

Excellent beginning!!!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
More, Please!!

That was a great start, I'm hooked. Please keep writing.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 13 years ago
More please!

This is a great story and I think you have something here :)

Please continue to write another chapter soon!!!! :) If you could make it a bit longer that would be great!!!!! :)

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 13 years ago
more please

good beginning... continue on

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
First

story ever on Lit and you are off to a great start. I like that you have a couple of things going on. That Sam has escaped from someone who may be right now chasing after her and who is this new guy? What role is this inexperience young shifter going to play? Again, great start. Please continue!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks :o)

Thanks for all your encouraging comments. I have already submitted Chapter 2 for approval, hopefully it shows up soon. I will try and make the next chapter longer, thanks for pointing that out, I was unsure about the length. The next chapter is just a little more explaining the characters and establishing a base to work from. Please comment as I can learn from your critiques! Thanks :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

This is a well written begining to an interesting story. Can't wait for more!

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Please don't wait long to continue this story it is very interesting.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
Very nice

This has the makings of a very good story. Nice way to start out. Lots of questions. I will definitely be coming back to read the answers.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

what a nice first chapter. so many intriguing things to tell and explain. hope 2 gets approved soon :)

gw0313gw0313about 13 years ago
Really good start

I will be watching for more...:)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Intriguing.

Looking forward to more.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

Nice and very good introduction. It is compact into the pages and fulfill the needs of the readers to learn what they are readings but still give a lot of promises in the next chapters. Cant wait for the next ones.

Troubled_RoseTroubled_Rosealmost 13 years ago
Beautifully written.

Amazing and so sad, glad to see you've written more chapters.

You're a very talented writer. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweeter_sensations@sweeter_sensations
165 Followers
Thank you to all the awesome Lit members who have favourited my stories, it means so much to me. I am really enjoying submitting my work to a public forum after keeping the stories to myself for so long. I absolutely adore sexy romances and I hope I'm capturing some of that pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES