Shifting Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye hung her jacket on a hook, slipped off her soft boots, and made her way past them into the living room with a shrug. "She's always looking down her nose at us and telling us of her grand adventures, which, truthfully, sound dry and dull. It felt good giving her a few hints about our incredible adventure. Seeing her gobsmacked just now was priceless and made it all worthwhile!"

Kyle removed his jacket and hung it on a hook. He untied his boots and removed them before following Skye into the living room. He looked around at the enormous and bright room. The far wall was all floor-to-ceiling windows letting the daylight in, and the sheer curtains also softened the light. "You have a beautiful home!"

Helen smiled. "Thank you! I'm so glad you could visit us!"

"So, tell me about this new job you have! The last I heard, you were between jobs," Kyle asked.

Helen's face lit up with a smile. "I applied for a position at a local hospital in their administrative wing. My previous experience made me their best candidate, so I got the job!"

"Congratulations!" Kyle said with a grin. "Obviously, you enjoy the work," he said, reading the satisfied glow on her face.

"Yes! I run a tight ship, but I have an excellent team."

Skye moved to sit at the edge of the couch cushion as she gave her mom a wicked grin. "She also has several of the doctors pursuing her."

Kyle looked back at Helen in question. "Maybe I did overstep my bounds with that kiss! Are you serious with any of these doctors?"

Helen fluttered her hands and shook her head. "Once more, my daughter is reading too much into a bit of casual flirting. These are surgeons and doctors, bigwigs in the hospital. I'm just an administrative manager. They're just blowing off a little steam. I don't take any of that seriously."

Kyle wondered if she wasn't dismissing something with potential. He didn't doubt that some were acting as Helen described, but all of them? "Still, you've got yourself a throng of admirers. Good for you!" Helen still looked a little flustered, but gave him a broad smile, nonetheless. "So, we're going to a party?" he asked.

Helen's lovely eyes looked nervously at him, and she nodded as she bit her lip. "I apologize if I've been presumptuous!"

"No, I'm up for an office party. Should be fun," he assured her, and her look of relief and gratitude was sweet. He wondered what she'd been so anxious about.

"What's the dress code?" he asked.

"Black tie formal, but there's a shop on the main street a short distance away which caters to that. It's my treat as I sprung this on you with no warning," Helen said quickly.

He was going to argue but saw she was determined to win, so he just nodded graciously. Her smile returned. He looked at Skye. "What have you been up to?"

She reclined back against the cushions languidly. "Mum got me enrolled in Uni this year."

"What area of study?" he asked.

"Acting," she said with a grin.

He nodded slowly. "That makes sense for such a cheeky girl."

"I thought so as well," Helen remarked.

"Are you enjoying it?" he asked.

Skye nodded. "It's hard work but fun too! I've met a lot of great people and some twats--"

"Skye!" Helen scolded.

Kyle just smiled as he recalled having the same experience in college. His smile faded as that reminded him of Skye's confession when they parted at the airport. "Speaking of meeting people, do you have a new boyfriend? Or are you still seeing... what did you say his name was? Owen?"

She gave him an innocent smile. "No current boyfriend, and I broke up with Owen a week or two after we returned from France. Poor sod was shattered."

Kyle allowed himself to relax. He wasn't setting himself up for any relationship disasters with these two. That was a relief for him.

Another yawn caught him by surprise, and Helen chuckled. "Come with me, sleepy boy. I'll get you set up in the guest bedroom so you can take a nap."

He nodded and rubbed his face as he followed.

They went down the hall to the first door on the right. She went inside and pointed to the door on the right. "You can have a shower in there."

"We're not really going to make him sleep in the guest room, are we?" Skye asked slyly from the doorway.

"Don't be such a presumptuous girl!" Helen scolded as her face heated up.

Kyle smiled at Helen's embarrassment. "I appreciate the use of the room for now to take a nap. We can discuss the... logistics of my sleeping arrangements once I wake."

He leaned towards Helen, and she eagerly met him halfway to collect a sweet kiss. She trembled happily as she pulled back. Skye was ready for her kiss and pressed herself against Kyle's chest the moment there was room. Her kiss was a little more demanding, but Kyle pulled back, and she grinned at him as she moved backward to join her mother in the hall. Helen closed the door, and Kyle immediately dropped his duffle on the bed, grabbed his kit from it, and walked into the washroom. He stripped, showered, and dried off quickly before tugging on some sleeping shorts and slipping under the covers. Before he let himself nod off, he set his alarm for two hours. No more. This was so much better than sleeping in economy seating.

That was the last thought on his mind before sleep claimed him.

Chapter 3

Skye and Kyle walked along the sidewalk linked arm in arm, the woman leaning slightly against his side. After his nap, Helen called the formal shop ahead of their arrival, and apparently, the clerk had a selection that should fit him.

"You like living here?" Kyle asked Skye, and the woman nodded.

"I'll probably move to the city once I graduate, but for now, yeah, it's a pretty nice place to live. It's home, and I have friends here."

Kyle nodded. That was something missing in his life at the moment. A place he'd call home. While he'd grown up in Vancouver, he and his mother had moved regularly as the rent increased and the household income never quite kept pace. The few friends he'd managed to stay in touch with during those years were lost when Gwen worked her black magic on him. Maybe that's what made this nomadic time in his life possible. He had no real permanent links to any place or anyone. He wasn't sure if that was a positive thing or not.

"Hey! Earth calling Kyle!"

He turned his attention back to Skye. "Sorry, what did you say?" he mumbled in embarrassment for his navel-gazing.

"Where did you go there? I was asking you about where you grew up, and your mind took a little holiday," she asked with a concerned look.

"Actually, I realized I don't have a Twickenham in my life and Gwen insisted I disconnect from the few friends I had."

"Well, you have us now," Skye said, pressing herself against his side a little more firmly.

He smiled down at her then spotted the shop. "This it?"

Skye nodded, and he opened the door for her. They went inside, and he smiled at the lovely cinnamon brown woman standing next to the counter. She had large and expressive brown eyes and very full lips she colored with a dark, almost black lipstick. She was tall and very slim, with her very long jet-black hair tied back in a thick braid that reached the back of her knees. He noticed the white blouse she was wearing had the store's crest embroidered on the left pocket. The uniform was completed with a knee-length skirt, black legging, and black patent shoes. Kind of an old-timey look for a young woman.

"Priya? I didn't know you worked here!" Skye gushed as she rushed forward to give her friend a hug. She turned to face Kyle with an excited expression. "This is Priya Singh, one of my classmates!" She looked at her friend. "Priya, this is Kyle MacDenny!"

The woman's eyes widened in surprise as she gaped at Skye. "Kyle from the France cycling tour?" she gushed.

Kyle saw her pretty eyes running down his body, and he glanced at the satisfied smile on Skye's lips. "You've been talking about me."

Priya made a cute snort sound. "She has not stopped talking about you until we all wanted to slap her! Her stories painted you larger than life."

Kyle found Priya's British accent to be as charming as Skye's, but he turned his attention back to his companion. "Yeah, that's why it's never a good idea to embellish a story. No one can live up to those expectations," he sighed.

Skye chuckled as she watched him hungrily. "Kyle, you silly man. You've already surpassed my expectations, and you've only just arrived!"

Priya was now giving him a hungry look as well. "You need a tuxedo or black tie?" she asked.

"Black tie," he replied.

"Follow me to the back, and we'll take some measurements," Priya said, and Skye chuckled.

"Mind out of the gutter, please," Kyle growled quietly as he fixed his eye on the grinning woman.

The changing area had a small, raised platform before an array of mirrors. On either side of the mirrors were two change rooms with curtains.

"Please take off your jacket, sweater, jeans, and boots," Priya said in a business-like tone but with just a hint of a smile at the corners of her lips. Skye made no effort to hide her own smile. The clerk gave him a nod and gestured to a change room when he looked at her questioning. With a small shrug, he stepped in and pulled the curtain across. He undressed but left his jeans on as he opened the curtain.

"Mr. MacDenny, I won't be able to do a proper measurement for the slacks if you are wearing the jeans," Priya said with a frown.

Sighing as he watched Skye's cheeky smile, he undid the jeans, pushed them down, and stepped out of them. Skye purred, seeing his muscular legs and his boxers.

Priya worked her way down his body, taking measurements and jotting them down on her notepad. He began to relax as she was very professional.

When she knelt before him, he tried to remain calm, but Skye was grinning wickedly.

He knew what was coming, so the hand pressing against his balls was no surprise as she took his inseam measurement. That number went into the notepad as well, and he thought she was done.

Except Priya didn't stand up from her kneeling position, and Skye joined her.

Priya's hand returned to cup his balls as she looked up at him with dark eyes twinkling with mischief. She was a good match for Skye, whose hand was sliding over his cock through the soft fabric. It began to grow.

"Uh, we're in a store. I can see people walking past the windows," Kyle said, catching Skye's hand with his.

"From the front of the store, no one can see anything below your armpits," Priya said, rolling his balls on her palm. "You're hidden by the racks. No one walks in without making a call first, and Skye's mum was the only call I received today."

He still looked towards the windows nervously.

Skye tugged one side, and Priya pulled the other, and his boxers went down to his ankles.

"Mmmm, very nice, Mr. MacDenny!" Priya cooed.

He gasped when Skye leaned forward and took half of his cock into her mouth.

She was such a wild girl, and right now, she was making choking sounds as she struggled to take more of him into her mouth. He shared a curious glance with Priya, who finally rolled her eyes.

"Girl, you're embarrassing yourself," she said with pity.

Skye pulled back and took a gulp of air as she stared at her friend defensively. "Wha--what do you mean?"

"Who taught you how to throat a cock? Was it Owen? I bet he likes that choking, slobbering act. Makes him feel all big and manly," Priya sighed wearily.

Skye glanced up nervously at Kyle, then glared at Priya.

Kyle blinked in surprise at Skye, then looked at Priya. "She told me she broke up with Owen months ago."

The dark beauty grinned mischievously up at him. "Oh, she did! It just didn't stick. The pathetic loser keeps coming back!"

Kyle frowned down at Skye, who looked up at him with a strained smile on her lips. "We did break up! He's not my boyfriend! He's just a casual hook-up. You know what that's like!"

He opened his mouth to deny it, but he was standing at the back of a formal wear shop, his underwear resting on his feet, and two women kneeling between his legs, touching him very intimately. Still, there was one difference.

"Is it just a casual hook-up for Owen?" he asked.

Priya looked to Skye and saw her friend's nod lacked conviction, and Kyle wasn't buying it. She looked at the cock before her and saw its firmness was beginning to wane. She couldn't have that. She smiled at Kyle.

"I'm completely available. No boyfriend at this time, and it's been months since I've seen something as lovely as this!" She looked at her friend. "Looks like you don't get to play until you get confirmation from Owen." Before Kyle could change his mind, she leaned forward and slid his cock over her tongue and into her throat. She didn't stop until her nose pressed up against his hard body. She smiled as she felt his erection return to full strength in a few pulses.

"Fuck!" Kyle jolted from the intense sensations.

Priya pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, then repeated the slow plunge.

"Geezus! That's too good!" Kyle moaned. He'd experienced some pretty amazing oral sex before, but Priya was taking him into her mouth and throat so sensually and deliberately, it was impossible to focus on anything else.

She played with his balls as she enjoyed driving him deep into her mouth. She hefted the weight of them in her palm as the fingers of her other hand rolled the orbs gently between them.

"Priya! You gotta stop, or I'm gonna cum!" Kyle begged.

She slowly slid him from her mouth and grinned up at him as she saw his muscles tremble. She then pulled down her tights and flipped her skirt up as she spun around. "I need a good smash! It's been too long. It's safe. I'm on the pill."

Kyle spared Skye a look, and the young woman shrugged with a little pout, jealousy apparent in her eyes. He frowned as it served her right for not being honest with him.

Looking towards the front door, he saw no one outside, so he dropped to his knees behind Priya. She grinned back at him excitedly, then squealed when he grabbed her ass cheeks and parted them to lash her wet pussy with his tongue.

"MMMmmmFUCK! Skye! Shit! You weren't exaggerating! He's fucking--TAH! Talented with that tongue of his-AAHHHHFFFFUUUCCCKK!!!" she cried out as he strummed her clit then sucked it between his lips.

He left her panting as he moved closer to line himself up behind her. When she felt the heat of the head against her wet lips, she looked over her shoulder with a hungry look in her pretty eyes. As he slowly pressed himself deeper and deeper, her eyelashes began to flutter as she bit her lip. Priya was making small grunting noises as he pulled himself out and pushed deeper.

When he slapped her ass with his pelvis, she sighed happily. "Ohhh, fuck yes! Ok, baby, that was a really lovely introduction, but let's see what you can really do. Smash me, love!" She closed her eyes and rocked her hips to get used to his invasion.

Kyle gave Skye a puzzled look, and she pantomimed aggressive hip thrusts. He nodded to her and drew himself out to the head, then drove himself forward to slap her ass with his body again. Priya squeaked, but he was already drawing himself out for the next thrust. He slammed forward again and again, and Priya's eyes flew wide as she tried to catch her breath.

He had a firm grip on her hips and ass so he could pull her to him and push her back without letting her recover.

"FUH! AHH! GAH! UHN! OH! GOD! FUCK! YES!" Priya's voice had risen at least three octaves as she tried to speak between each impact. Skye was staring at Kyle in awe.

"IMA- IMA- OH KYLE! CUM! CUH- CUH- GGGRRRAAAAHHH!!!" Priya roared and began to shake violently. Kyle had never heard someone make that sound through an orgasm. He was also surprised how quickly she'd reached her peak as he still had a little way to go. The effort to smash her pushed his own release off.

Kyle held her tight against himself as she rode her pleasure through its crest and gently slid his hard cock from her when he felt her body begin to twitch from oversensitivity. She rested on her side as she gasped in breaths. Her eyes were rolling slightly, but her lovely lips held a smile.

Skye made a little whining noise, drawing Kyle's attention. He saw she was looking at his cock a little desperately, and she had her hand stuffed down the front of her tights as she knelt next to them. Kyle frowned at her as he was still upset, but he needed a release, and it seemed she did too.

He reached out to grab the back of her head by her ponytail and pulled her against his chest to look her in the eye. Her eyes flew wide as she gasped in surprise.

"You will speak with Owen as soon as possible! If you don't have any emotional attachment to him, you let him know that plainly and clearly. If he does, you let him down gently!"

"Y-yes!" she stammered.

Kyle kissed her hard and deep, and she squealed slightly, then clung to him as her tongue danced with his. He pulled back, then spun her around and pulled down her tights and panties to her knees. The stretchy fabric didn't allow her to part her knees very far, but Kyle could see she was dripping wet, so no oral preparation was required. He pulled her back, positioned himself against her wet opening, and drove his cock deep on the first thrust.

"FUCK YES!" Skye cried out.

Kyle smiled as he set up a steady pounding against Skye's ass, but not as aggressively as Priya seemed to enjoy it.

Soon, he could feel his balls tightening up, and Skye seemed to be losing muscle control. Her head dropped to her arms with her ass still in the air.

"Kyle! Oh god... I'm coming! Fuck!"

Priya suddenly reached under Skye and spanked her fingers against Skye's clit. Her friend arched her back and fell over on her side as the spike of pain/pleasure ripped through her.

Kyle's cock popped out of Skye as she dropped aside, and his release slammed to a halt. He looked down at Priya, who flipped onto her back and opened her mouth as she reached up to pull at his hips. His eyes widened as he let her draw him down until she managed to guide his sensitive cock into her mouth.

He sucked in a breath as the sensation of her tongue sliding along the top of his cock was so strange and wonderful. Then he realized her upside-down position was allowing him to slide more easily into her throat. Priya's hands pulled at his ass, so he began to slowly fuck her mouth and throat. It was so freaking good that he only lasted five strokes before he felt the signals he was about to let loose. "I'm gonna come!" he managed to grunt, but she gripped his ass to keep him from pulling out. With a gasp, he felt himself firing into her mouth and her tongue working over his sensitive glans. It was his turn for his muscles to spasm as the pleasure was too sharp and intense.

Priya pulled him all the way into her throat, so her nose was pressing against his aching balls. He could feel her swallowing against his shaft. He finally managed to pull away and dropped back onto his ass to rest back on his hands. He stared at Priya in shock as she licked her lips in satisfaction.

The three of them struggled to get their breath back and traded smiles.

"Holy shit, I am so pleased you brought Kyle by today," Priya sighed as she looked at Skye. "It's never felt that intense before! I will never doubt your stories again."

Skye began to giggle as she nodded emphatically.

"Uh, back to the reason for us coming here today--the real reason," he stressed. "Am I going to be able to pick up a formal suit before tomorrow afternoon?"

Priya turned her head languidly and smiled at him. "Oh, that. Sure, we have a few that would fit you in the shop. You can take one with you today. When you came out of the change room, I already knew we had something for you. I've been doing this long enough to gauge people's sizes by eye."