All Comments on 'Shilana's Trial'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 epilogues

Great story!! Really really good, but I think you accidentally copied and pasted the epilogue twice

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaabout 9 years ago
Fun High Fantasy with Edge

Great story with plenty of adventure and hot, unusual sex scenes. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Written in clear, approachable prose with straightforward dialogue.

airgodairgodabout 9 years ago
Great story

I love this world you have created. I hope to read more adventures of the group

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 9 years ago
Incredibile

It was one of the single best written stories I've ever read.

It was truly a pleasure from the start till the (?) end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

for this great story.

For you leaving the end slight open, I hope there will be some more sometime. It might be interesting to witness the reunion from mother and son (hopefully a nice one?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you !! Well done, very well done. Good storytelling, elegant writing, most enjoyable. May you keep at it ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very most excellent tale

Here here your story telling is 2nd to non . Truly enjoyed this masterpiece, i will look for future writings. Many thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read

I liked it. It seemed kinda strange for her to be wanting to apologize to him earlier on about arach, when he was the one sleeping around while professing to love her. She's angry and then like the next paragraph she needs to apologize to him? She's an elf that can hold a grudge for ages but gets over her anger in one night? The emotions there just felt forced by the writer. Only complaint I really had I guess.

Absinth3Absinth3over 3 years ago

Yes, I am enjoying your "warped little" fantasies very much.

Write on!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Talk about a story being way out in left field, this one certainly was, with a sadistic streak a mile wide. I liked that Shilana and the two dark elves were able to become friends, but they sure had to go through a lot of shit to get there. Some of this was just pure evil and hard to wade through. Anyway, this story is kind of a prerequisite for one of the newer stories I want to read so it's completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...